Jackie Makes Things Right

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
escriterra
escriterra
1,436 Followers

Brandon mumbled his assent into the pillow. He arched his butt up to her touch when she laid a palm on one cheek. She popped his ass with her open hand. Not hard. Just enough to tease.

"There. Now I have to kiss it to make it better," Jackie said, leaning over and planting her lips on the spot she had just smacked. "Maybe a little French kiss?"

She quickly dropped the still capped bottle of lube on the bed, pulled his asscheeks apart, and drove her tongue straight into his asshole.

"Oh, my god, Jackie. Oh, my god, Jackie, what are you doing? Oh, god, that's feels incredible. Baby, baby, oh, my god . . ."

Brandon was squirming his ass under her assault. She sealed her lips against his crinkled opening and began fucking her tongue in and out of his hole. Reaching underneath him, she clamped her fist around the base of his cock to make sure he didn't come as she continued spearing him with her tongue. After a few more strokes, Jackie eased out, licking all around his pink opening, caressing him with her tongue. Slowly, she released her grip on his twitching cock.

Jackie leaned over him, her cock nudging up against his balls in the process. Pressing her tits into his back as she maneuvered her mouth close to his ear, she whispered, "First my tongue in your asshole, and now my cock."

Brandon moaned. Jackie saw his hands grab the pillow and close into fists, symbolically trying to hang on for the screwing he knew was coming.

She leaned back up, grabbed the lube and squirted a generous amount between his upturned cheeks. She plunged a finger inside quickly, knowing he was ready to take it.

Jackie loved being inside his asshole. It felt so warm and tight. She loved being able to elicit the moans and other sounds he made when she finger-fucked him. She loved the control of his pleasure she had when he surrendered and let her inside him.

She slid a second finger in alongside the first.

"Oh, good, that feels good, baby," Brandon whimpered. "That feels so good."

"Then I'm going to keep doing it," she answered, picking up the pace a bit and thoroughly enjoying the fucking she was giving him.

Pulling her fingers out and noting with excitement that he had relaxed open to her, a small circle of entrance to the depths of his surrender showing in the center of his asshole, Jackie directed even more lube into the opening, knowing that not much would drip in. She pushed a big glob inside him to make up for that.

Dropping the bottle to the mattress, Jackie stopped her attentions to Brandon's ass. She wanted to just look, to drink the sight in and burn it onto the screen of her mind. She would come back to this picture repeatedly, she knew.

Brandon arched his ass up, indicating his impatience.

Smiling to herself, Jackie scooted behind him and aimed the tip of her purple cock right at the center of his asshole. In a single, practiced motion (thank you, Allison, for all the DVD hours I've spent watching you screw Jeremy in the ass!), Jackie drove the dildo all the way into Brandon's asshole.

He yelled in a deep, chest-rattling man-sound, sucking in a loud breath immediately afterwards. He buried his face in the pillow, moaning and groaning, and at the same time arching his butt upwards in a clear indication that he wanted her to pull out and do it again.

Jackie did. She set up a rhythm, and was soon levering her cock repeatedly in and out of his opened asshole, fucking him deep and then withdrawing in order to plunge completely back in. She grabbed his hips in order to pull him back against her as much as possible when she bottomed out in his asshole.

"Oh, baby," she grunted as she screwed him, "this is so hot. This is so sexy. This is going to make me come so hard."

"Me, too," panted Brandon out of the side of his mouth. "Fuck me good, Jackie. I love it when you fuck me like this."

She gripped him tighter on his hips and squirmed against him. This made the bulb end of the dildo slide repeatedly across her G-spot. "Oh, shit!" she exclaimed. "That's gonna do it. That's gonna do it!"

Her motions became frantic. Her grip was tight as she sealed her crotch against his flanks and ground herself hard into him. "Jack off now, Brandon. Do it now! I'm coming! I'm coming!"

She slammed hard into him for a final time, reached up to grab his shoulders as she pressed her tits tight into his back, and she wiggled her ass rapidly as a way to get the dildo to rub repeatedly and rapidly across that incredible spot on the front wall of her pussy.

Jackie yelled as she came, and Brandon's fist was a blur as he jacked himself hard. He spurted, the contractions along his stiff dick matching the contractions around Jackie's cock buried in his ass. She hugged herself to his back, shuddering and crying in intense pleasure as Brandon collapsed down to the mattress, pinning his still spurting dick beneath him.

They jerked and spasmed together as the post-climax tremors rippled through them.

**

Jackie tearfully hugged Brandon in a tight embrace at the airport Sunday afternoon. Her eyes wet, she looked up at him. "This weekend was incredible," she said. "I don't want you to go."

"I don't want to leave you, either," he whispered into her hair, holding her firmly and protectively against his chest.

They stood in a tight embrace under the rotunda of the airport's center gathering area, knowing the inevitable moment when he had to walk toward the line queuing for the screening stations was only seconds away.

"Jackie, I'll find a way to get back to you fast," Brandon said. "I promise."

She smiled at him hopefully.

"And I'll call. And email." He kissed her. Again.

"My company has an office in Atlanta," he said.

Jackie yelped in glee.

"It might take awhile, but---"

Literally jumping up and down in excitement, Jackie interrupted him. "But until then, you'll call, write, visit, and," she hugged him tight and whispered in his ear, "you can think about the deep-throat blowjob with a finger-fuck that you still haven't gotten."

escriterra
escriterra
1,436 Followers
1...456789