Jackie Makes Things Right

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
escriterra
escriterra
1,436 Followers

He looked away, then back at her. "I knew it would be really different with you, Jackie, getting together after what we did in Miami Beach and after you finding me talking about the things that are the subject of that blog. But it's really---"

"Anal erotica, Brandon," she interrupted. "You can say it. The blog is for people interested in things like finger-fucking a partner in the asshole—--just like we did last night—--and about why women like to fuck guys in the butt with a strapon dildo." She paused, holding his gaze intently. "And why the guys like it."

"Holy shit, Jackie!"

She smiled sweetly. Innocently.

Brandon finally continued. "Look, as I was saying, I knew it would be different with you because you know about my kinks already at this stage in our relationship."

(He said, "relationship," noted Jackie.)

"So I expected things to be, well, interesting on this trip. And, yes, it excited me." He scooted his chair a little closer to hers, the metal legs scraping against the concrete of the patio. Continuing in a lower voice, he said, "But I still worry that you might think I'm here only because of that and---"

"Because you'd like me to fuck you in the ass," Jackie whispered into his ear, resting one hand on his thigh below the black metal mesh of the table.

Brandon rolled his eyes. "You're not going to let me get through this until I have a full-blown boner, are you?" he asked, a hint of exasperation coming through.

She gave him a "Who? Me?" look then smiled warmly.

"Here's the deal. Look at me right now and tell me that you understand I'm here as much—--more--—because I want to be with you, to explore the possibilities of 'us,' as I am for reasons related to our shared curiosity about, about---"

"About me fucking you in the ass with a strapon," she interrupted again with a whisper close to the side of his head, grinning through her words. This time she followed the comment with a light nibble on his earlobe.

Brandon threw his hands up in frustration, but Jackie quickly grabbed one of them in her own, looked into his eyes and said, "I'm teasing you to make you hot, baby, but you've made me hotter than you'll ever know with what you just said. Yes, I understand that you're not just here to find a woman who'll play with you in a naughty way. I understand that you're here to be with me, and I love it. I truly love it."

His eyes softened. He leaned forward and kissed her on the lips, lingering there. When he pulled away he picked up his cup of rapidly melting gelato, pulled a dripping spoonful to his mouth, and said, "And, no, a woman's finger is all I've had up there, but I'm dying to find out what it would feel like to take it to the next level."

Brandon finished the gelato, put down his cup, and looked again at Jackie, who was sitting back in her chair, twirling a strand of hair behind her head and drinking in every detail of him, feeling like she was the luckiest woman in the world.

They teased each other like a couple of teenagers as they left the gelato shoppe and walked among specialty stores, coffee shops, clothiers and the like in the area. Before heading back to her apartment, Jackie detoured them to the bus stop. "One more stop before we get back to the apartment," she said.

Brandon shrugged his shoulders. "You're the tour guide, Jackie. Lead on."

She said nothing about the destination and quickly engaged him with questions about Minnesota when they found seats on the bus. After a few minutes Jackie said, "This is our stop," grabbed Brandon's hand, and pulled him along with her down the steps of the bus and to the sidewalk. "About a block and a half away," she said, still silent about the destination. "You were saying?" she asked, linking one arm in his and moving them along as she urged him to pick up the stream of conversation he had going on the bus.

They rounded the corner of the block and Jackie released Brandon's arm to slide her hand down into his and walk resolutely toward the entrance of _Tricia's Emporium_ two doors down.

"When we go in, Brandon, will you look for a nice leather cock ring? I think you'd look really, really sexy in one. I'm going to find a vibrating butt plug that will be a good size to help get you prepared for Saturday night when I'm going to fuck you with my strapon."

She didn't wait for an objection, for a hesitancy, for anything. Her fingers still interlaced with his as they held hands, she opened the door with her other hand and strode into the shop, pulling him inside next to her.

Of course she had checked out the shop, the location, the merchandise. The place was not seedy, and it was staffed by helpful personnel who didn't make you feel like it was anything out of the ordinary to be buying a half-gallon of anal lube, an inflatable butt plug, and leather restraints.

"I think the cock rings are over there," she said to Brandon, pointing. She released his hand and started off in the opposite direction.

He followed her. "Jackie! What?"

"You know. A cock ring. I think you will look so hot with the kind that is a leather strap with a series of metal snaps on it wrapped around your balls and the base of your cock. I can't wait to see you in it."

She was talking in a normal tone of voice, which was way too loud, thought Brandon, given the guy who was browsing magazines one aisle over.

Jackie continued walking, obviously knowing where she was going.

Brandon trailed after her. Now they were approaching a couple who were looking at furry eyemasks and plastic ball gags.

She stopped, and he almost bumped into her. She moved very close to him and whispered, "I want to buy us something that will stretch your cute little butthole open just a bit for me. I want you to be prepared and comfortable when I finally slide my strapon cock deep into your asshole. A vibrating butt plug should do very nicely. As for the cock ring, it gets me really hot thinking about looping that cock ring behind your balls and up to the base of your cock, where I'll snap it closed and then run my fingertips over your trapped and heavy ball sac hanging down underneath that glorious cock of yours. Then I'm going to use that lube we played with last night to bend you over and grease you up good, pushing lots of the slick liquid into your tight little hole. After that, you're going to watch me coat the plug with the lubricant, and you're going to know the whole time that what I have in my hands is going to go deep into your ass. Then, Brandon, I'm going to put the plug on a footstool I have at the apartment that should be just the right height and size for you to straddle and lower your way slowly onto the plug until it's buried inside you. And finally, I'm going to kiss you while I stroke your cock and balls until you're just about crazy to come, at which time I'm going to turn on the vibrator in the butt plug and see how long you can stand it before I unsnap the cock ring and have you spurt a big load of cum onto my naked tits. I want to taste your cum, Brandon, so I'm going to have you collect some on your fingers by rubbing them on my breasts and nipples, and then I'm going to suck your come off of your fingers as I slowly dial down the vibrator buzzing in your asshole."

She stood looking into his eyes, searching for his reaction.

He turned and hurried away in the direction where she had indicated the cock rings would probably be found.

For her part, Jackie strolled to the place where she knew the butt plugs were lined up on shelves just the way WalMart lines up coffee makers in the part of the store where they sell kitchen gadgets. She tarried, picking up various plugs, reading the descriptions printed on the cards that were packaged inside the clear hard plastic containers that are always so hard to cut open.

She was waiting for Brandon to come back to her, cock ring in hand.

He finally rejoined her, carrying the cock ring she had described. He held it out to her.

"Is this the one you meant?" he asked quietly.

"Oooh, yes, baby. That's exactly the one," she answered, loudly enough for the couple shopping for bondage gear to hear. "I can't wait for you to model this for me."

Brandon looked sheepishly around and noticed the couple looking at them.

"Now," Jackie continued, "I think this is the butt plug I want you to use tonight," she said, handing him a package which contained a pink, cone-shaped jelly plug. It was maybe five inches long when you included the short stub at the bottom which was meant as the part of the plug around which the insertee's sphincter would close after opening much wider to allow the flared-out base of the cone to pop into the anal canal. A wide base would ensure the plug would always be safely seated and able to be pulled out. "It looks like it'll do the trick to get you ready for my strapon."

The couple was obviously staring now, smiling at them.

Brandon was blushing a deep red.

It was very, very arousing to Jackie.

Though his face was red, Jackie knew Brandon was turned on by the whole scenario. She saw him adjust himself, repositioning his cock so that the erection he was developing would not be trapped at an uncomfortable angle.

"Let's go," Jackie said, mercifully ending Brandon's futile attempts at trying to hide his face and his embarrassment from other store patrons. But when she started walking toward the check-out counter, it was very slowly, and she stopped numerous times along the way to comment on the merchandise and ask his opinion of certain articles.

Finally they reached the counter, and a young woman of maybe 25 was at the cash register.

"This is my treat," Jackie said, smiling to the store attendant briefly before looking at Brandon. "As much fun as we're going to have when I use these on you, it's only fair that I pay."

The girl behind the counter looked up from scanning the items to see Brandon's embarrassed expression. Finishing the pricing and moving on to swipe Jackie's card, she smiled at Brandon then handed the card back to Jackie, saying, "You're very lucky."

"I know," said Jackie, taking her card back and sliding it back into the small purse she had carried with her on their afternoon outing. "My guy is the handsomest, sexiest, best lover I've ever had, and he can make love to me in ways that just drive me absolutely crazy."

Taking the bag from the clerk, she wrapped an arm around Brandon's waist, and walked the two of them out of the store.

"Damn, Jackie!" said Brandon once they were outside the store, "what the hell were you doing?"

Her arm still around his waist, she hugged him even closer to her as they walked back to the bus stop. "Just testing out a theory, that's all."

"What?" A couple pushing a baby stroller squeezed past them on the narrow sidewalk.

"Testing to see what kind of things might get you aroused. Things you probably didn't even realize would have that kind of effect." She was smiling at him and leaning against his shoulder, happy to be out and about walking with her man.

"What kind of effect?" Brandon asked, guiding them through a group of kids in school uniforms being herded in the opposite direction by a couple of obviously frazzled grown-ups.

Now standing at the bus stop, Jackie turned to embrace Brandon, hugging him tightly, and said softly, "You got a hard-on in the store, didn't you?"

He looked at her, his arms around her waist, the plain plastic sextoy store bag hanging from one of her arms as she hugged him.

She prompted again. "Didn't you?"

"You don't miss anything, do you?"

Jackie grinned at him. "No, I don't. But didn't anyone tell you it's not polite to answer a question with a question?"

Brandon released her from their hug and said, "I'll tell you when we're on the bus," motioning with his eyes toward the advancing city bus which was rapidly approaching the stop.

When they got to their seats, Brandon maneuvered her in first so she was sitting next to the window. Sliding in next to her, he made one of those practiced man-movements learned during puberty when boys figure out how to adjust a growing erection within the confines of their pants and must do so in an unobtrusive manner because there are other people around. Once seated, he took her hand and placed it on his thigh, patting it into position before laying the bag with their sextoy purchases on top of it. This effectively hid her hand from view. Then he reached his arm around her shoulders to pull her close to him and whispered into her ear as he looked out the window.

"You are a naughty little girl, Jackie, teasing and embarrassing me like that in the store. But you're right. It turned me on. I don't know why, but it turned me on. When you told me what you were going to do to me tonight with the things we were buying, well, your description almost made me come right there. And now, sitting here in this bus as I'm telling you these things, my cock is most definitely getting hard, as you'll easily be able to feel."

Jackie smiled broadly as she looked straight ahead, knowing that Brandon was still looking out the window as he whispered to her. She moved her hand to his crotch, jostling the bag of toys in the process.

He was definitely getting an erection.

_We're going to have so much fun tonight,_ she thought.

**

Brandon cooked salmon and made a large spinach salad filled with sliced hard-boiled eggs, cherry tomatoes, slivered yellow squash, and mixed through with sliced almonds and herbed croutons. It was a delicious meal, though not a heavy one--—both of them were eagerly anticipating an evening in which neither would want to be lethargic due to an overabundance of food.

Following a delightful after-dinner conversation about college friends, cranky professors, and lessons learned since graduation, Jackie rose from the couch, Brandon's hand in hers, and led him to the bedroom. She undressed him, frequently kissing him as she unbuttoned, unzipped, and untied garments and shoes. Having him naked in front of her while she was still dressed gave her a little thrill, a tingle, a shiver—--it emphasized the role reversal and the control she had as the one who was going to fuck, to penetrate, the other.

"Oh, Brandon, I knew you would look hot in that cock ring, but I didn't know you would look THIS sizzlin' hot!" Jackie exclaimed, stepping back from between Brandon's legs as he sat on the edge of the bed. "Stand up and let me get a better look."

The previous five minutes had been delightful for Brandon. After stripping him and sitting him on the bed, Jackie had dropped to her knees in front of him and slid his cock down her throat, slurping hungrily in order to get it completely hard. It had not taken much of her cocksucking to accomplish that goal. Then, with his dick pointing to the ceiling, she looped the strap of leather back behind his balls as he scooted far forward on the edge of the bed. She brought the ends of the thin strap up over the base of his throbbing shaft and then performed the very enjoyable task of gently tugging his ball sac downward in order to pull as much of him below where the strap would encircle his equipment in order to allow her to snap the two ends together on the top of the base of his cock.

It had taken a little doing, but she loved it, and so did he.

When he stood up, the black strip of leather studded with a row of three round metal snaps at the end really make clear why it was called a "cock ring"—--the leather circle formed a ring, and on one side of the ring was Brandon's beautiful cock and his heavy, cum-filled balls, and on the other side of the ring was the base of his abdomen.

What Jackie adored, however, was that the cock ring very clearly sent the message, "I'm on display for you. See how I've used this tiny leather garment—--smaller even than the tiniest woman's thong—--to put my cock and balls on display for you, making them prominent and the focal point for where and how I want you to look at me. My cock and my balls are yours to play with."

The visual made Jackie incredibly horny. She reached out her hand, cupped her palm, and placed it underneath Brandon's balls. She ran a fingertip behind his sac and across the leather, feeling its sensuous texture. What she had wrapped and snapped into place on his naked body was a clear indication that this man's aroused genitals were her playthings for the time he accepted her declaration of ownership as symbolized by the cock ring.

Damn! That was an erotic thought!

"How does it feel?" she asked him, palming his balls up and down and watching how the slight motion made his cock sway. "Is it comfortable?"

"It's okay," Brandon said, his arms hanging at his sides but his fingertips drumming nervously against one thigh.

"It looks so-o-o-o-o hot," Jackie purred, dragging her fingertips up the underside of his cock. "Your cock and balls are just so . . . so _out there_ somehow. It's almost like you're thrusting them out for me to take," she said, now sliding her hand up and down his erection, looking at him and smiling.

"Glad you like it," Brandon said, moving closer to her for a hug and a kiss. Jackie kept one hand on his hard dick as she sealed her lips to his.

"Remember what I said in the store?" she asked, breaking the kiss. "What I said I was going to do to you?"

His cock twitched in her hand.

"Yes." His simple answer was somehow full of eager anticipation.

Releasing her grip on Brandon's erection, Jackie toed a small footstool from underneath the bench at the end of the bed. Dragging it with her foot several feet away from the bed, she said, "This is going to be just the right height." She reached down and patted the seat of the stool. "Come sit here, baby. Let's practice the position I want you in. It's important that all the parts of you I want to handle during our playtime are freely accessible to me." She licked her lips slightly as she looked at him. "I've been masturbating to this fantasy for weeks."

Noting that the cock ring heightened the visual enticement of Brandon's bobbing erection as he walked over to the footstool, Jackie was extremely aroused. She knew what was coming, the intensely erotic tease that she would be putting her guy through this evening, and the anticipation was searing. She chewed her lower lip as her gaze focused on the handsome man before her who was naked except for a sliver of black leather and metal studs which she had wrapped around his genitals to emphasize their display.

This handsome naked male had agreed to a delicious anal training session of her own design. He had admitted he wanted HER to do it to him, to prepare him so that SHE could take his anal cherry. As hot and sexy as he looked naked except for the cock ring, knowing he wanted her to take him was the most erotic thing about the whole situation.

Adding the fact that the guy was Brandon—--now "her new guy"--—into the mix of the events that were about to unfold had Jackie in a state of fevered anticipation that was enormously difficult to manage. She loved everything about this man, loved every minute they had spent together this weekend, and wanted to be with him day and night in the coming weeks, months, years.

It was love for Jackie, and at this intoxicating stage of romantic attraction, she already knew about his deepest sexual fantasy. That she was about to make it happen created a situation almost unbearably wonderful: Falling in love + natural sexual attraction and sexplay that happens when falling in love + (HUGE plus) diving immediately into the kind of sex that would not ordinarily otherwise happen for probably years + (HUGE plus) knowing that he WANTED to discover the intense fantasy sex of his masturbatory imaginings with HER and that SHE would be the FIRST to do it to him . . .

Well, Jackie had discovered a romantic love/fantasy sex/virginity-taking/mind-fuck heaven with a handsome man with a ripped, toned, fantastic body, a gorgeous cock, and a desire to make her come.

escriterra
escriterra
1,436 Followers
1...456789