Jackie Makes Things Right

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This kind of stuff didn't happen in _Playgirl_ or _Penthouse_ letters. This kind of stuff didn't happen in romance novels. This kind of stuff didn't happen to anybody Jackie knew. This kind of stuff just didn't happen. Ever.

Until now. For her. With Brandon—--his body, his mind, and his soul.

The crotch of Jackie's panties was soaked.

When Brandon was situated to her satisfaction ("Slide forward a little—--your balls aren't quite completely off the edge of the stool, and they must be for me to stroke and fondle them in the way that I know will have you begging me to make you come."), Jackie started to strip for him. She kept his eyes on his, wanting to see his gaze roam up and down her body as she revealed more and more to him.

When she had stripped to her panties, Jackie approached Brandon. He was grinning widely.

"Let's check something," she said, planting a foot on either side of him as he straddle-sat on the small stool, his knees in contact with the floor. Reaching a hand out to the back of his head, she drew his face to her crotch. "Perfect, baby. This is the perfect height for you to lick my pussy. Do you see how wet you've made me already? Look at my panties."

"I'll do better than that," Brandon said, leaning the final inch toward her crotch to plant his mouth against the wet fabric and push his tongue hard against it, searching for a way to insinuate his tongue in between her pussy lips by pushing the material into her sopping cunt.

It felt great, and Jackie would have been perfectly content to stand there until she had a satisfying orgasm as Brandon proved his oral skills even with her panties still in place. She was too eager, though, to feel his hard cock once more in her hand. She stepped back, skinned off the soaked panties, and stood before Brandon naked.

"Now let me get some lube," she said slowly, reaching for the bottle on the nightstand, "and let's see how your hard cock feels being stroked while you're my little boytoy on display for me."

"You really like this cock ring, don't you?" Brandon asked, smiling. He was comfortable in his position and was looking forward to whatever Jackie did to him.

"For more reasons than you know, Brandon. Yeah, I really, really like seeing you nude except for that tiny bit of material which exists for the single purpose of emphasizing how much you want me to have what's being served up." Jackie had poured a small amount of the anal lube into her palm. She dropped to her haunches, scooted forward to be in the perfect spot in front of him, and placed her hand on his steel-hard cock. "Mmmmm," she intoned, leaning close to him and pausing with her lips millimeters from his, "you have the perfect cock, baby, and I absolutely love stroking it like this. I love it that you're giving it to me to play with tonight." She pressed forward against his lips, driving her tongue between them, and devoured him.

The sense of control was more than intoxicating. It was instantly addictive. Owning his cock like this, causing him intense pleasure but denying him a release. Jackie wanted to play with Brandon like this forever.

"God, Jackie, you'll give me the biggest case of blue balls in history if you keep this up. This damned cock ring will make it hard to come," Brandon said as Jackie leaned back, still slowly stroking his erection.

"Exactly," she replied with a smile. "You'll be hard for quite a while before I unsnap your little garment tonight and allow the spurts of cum to shoot out of you and all up and over these pretty breasts. Do you like them?" Jackie asked, thrusting her chest forward and wiggling to make her shapely, firm mounds move seductively in front of him. "My nipples are really hard, don't you think?"

Brandon just groaned. "You have masturbated thinking about this, haven't you?"

"Many times," she replied, slowing her strokes on his cock to a tantalizing tease. "And over the many times that I've enjoyed thinking about doing this to you when I was masturbating, I refined the fantasy, thinking up more and more ways for it to be tortuously intense for you and for me. I'm going to work you over good tonight, Brandon, and have you begging me, pleading with me to unsnap the cock ring and let you come all over my tits." Jackie removed her hand from his cock, which was throbbing visibly, the head having taken on a deeper pink color than the shaft. "Would you like that?"

Before he could answer, Jackie continued, again reaching for the bottle of lube. "Let's try a little bit of lube on your lovely balls. I've come at least a couple of times during this part when I played with myself during the fantasy."

"Jackie, how much more are you going to tease me? Making those kinds of comments while you're playing with me is messing with my mind in crazy ways. You're making me desperate to just get up off this silly stool, grab you and throw you onto the bed, and fuck you hard until we both come. Is that what you're trying to make happen?" Brandon looked like he WAS just about to get up and do exactly that.

"Shhhsh," she answered, the lube now in her palm. She quickly reached out and cupped his balls as she wrapped her fist around his dick with the other hand and resumed her stroking while now sensuously cradling and caressing his balls with the other. "Now you know why it's better like this for right now—see how good this feels?"

Brandon closed his eyes and savored the sensation.

"Don't be an over-eager horny little boy right now, baby. I know what I'm doing to make you hot. Yeah, I love it when you grab me and fuck my brains out. You do that great. But this is my fantasy right now, and I've worked hard at it just so it feels good to you."

Jackie was really manipulating Brandon's genitals. The lube was a phenomenal find because it stayed slick without drying out and getting tacky. This allowed her to experiment with her actions on his cock and balls over several minutes, gauging his reactions when she took a slight twisting action with the wrist that was underneath his balls, judging whether that was more intensely arousing for him than drawing the balls forward a little and sliding her middle finger across his sac in between his two plum-like orbs. Then she wanted to know whether that felt better to him than circling the top of his scrotum with a thumb and forefinger and pushing down ever so slightly at the same time she was sliding her fist upward on his shaft.

The lube let her study Brandon's shameless reactions to the way she was playing with him. He liked it a lot when she closed both fists around his cock and slid them up and down his hard shaft. (Jackie giggled when she did that—--it felt in her hands a lot like how the feeldoe dildo had felt that first night she tested it out with a similar approach to phallus-in-a-double-grip pleasuring.) He liked it a lot when she put one palm underneath his balls and the other palm on top of them, trapping his precious boys the way she might have held a trembling kitten: gentle but firm.

Jackie was a sexual explorer, investigating every rise and fall, every furrow, every intimate contour of Brandon's brazenly displayed sex.

He loved it, and it was getting her too hot to do anything but the next action that she had imagined numerous times as she stroked herself to a masturbatory climax.

"Lean forward on your knees now, baby," she said, abruptly releasing his cock and balls. "Just tip forward and land on your hands, then put your chest to the floor." She stood up in front of him, her beautiful breasts jiggling in the process as Brandon's eyes followed her upward. "I think you know what's coming next."

The head of his cock was approaching a kind of purple in color, and his erect penis was pulsing in excitement and clearly leaking pre-cum. A droplet oozed out and lolled its way down his shaft toward his balls. He groaned in anticipation, excitement, lust.

Jackie was punching every single sex fantasy button that existed in his imagination of what this evening would be. Her teasing, explicit description in the sextoy store of what she was going to do to him tonight had not been far from his consciousness in any single second since she told him in that seductive voice that she would plug him tonight.

Now he was to offer up his ass for the plug.

"That's my boy," Jackie cooed, retrieving the bottle of lube to set on the floor next to the stool. Her eyes riveted to Brandon's naked pose of asshole surrender, she walked around him, dragging fingertips over his proffered asscheeks, and picked up the vibrating butt plug from where it lay on the bed. "I have the butt plug in my hands, Brandon, and I'm really turned on thinking about watching it slide into your ass in a few minutes."

_All those postings from guys who said how much the mind trip was a key part of a man-fuck were right,_ Jackie thought. _But they couldn't know how arousing it is for the woman, too._

"Oh, Jackie," was all Brandon was able to say in response. She saw goose bumps rise on the base of his spine, just above his ass crack. That triggered a fresh flow of pussy juice from the walls of Jackie's vagina.

_God, I LOVE doing this,_ she thought.

Plug in hand, Jackie recreated Brandon's earlier position on the footstool. It put her at the perfect height and angle behind his naked, upturned ass to toy with him for an extended period of time without being in an uncomfortable position.

"Ooooh, baby, you look really hot like this. I like seeing you naked in this position in front of me." She flipped open the cap of the lube. "Do you like being in front of me like this?"

Brandon mumbled something into the carpet. Jackie knew it meant, "Yes! Hell, yes! A thousand times yes! I fuckin' love it yes!"

Her mental translation was dead-on accurate.

She hovered the bottle of lube over the valley between his firm, pale glutes and watched in absolute lust as the shiny liquid fell onto the top of his asscrack, causing him to flinch. "That's lube, Brandon. I'm using it to get your asshole ready for what I'm going to do to it with this plug."

Another unintelligible sound into the carpet. This sound had a bit more of a whimper to it.

Jackie again translated in her mind: "Please be gentle with me. I'm so excited that I can't even trust myself to be sane as you take me, Jackie. But, yes, I am so ready for you to push that plug into my asshole, baby."

Her translation turned her on even more--—something she didn't believe was possible. Whether Brandon was thinking those words or not didn't matter. In Jackie's head, he was SAYING them.

She settled comfortably into position for an extended tease of his anus, putting both the plug, with its attached wire and control mechanism, and the bottle of lube beside her on the floor. She placed a finger between his cheeks and coated it in the lube that was puddling there. Then she ran a fingertip sensuously around the perimeter of his opening, feeling every crinkle. Brandon sighed.

"Like you've imagined, huh?" Jackied asked.

"Mmmm," from Brandon was his affirmative response.

"I did this to you last night, but tonight is different. I'm in a nice comfortable position. You have a cock ring on that'll keep you hard and not able to come very easily until I snap it off." She placed her other hand on one of Brandon's cheeks and began to massage it. "But the most important difference from last night is that tonight the reason I'm doing this," and she tapped in the center of his asshole, "is because I have a perfectly-sized vibrating butt plug that I'm going to push inside you as a way to open you up a little bit so that when I fuck you tomorrow night with my strapon you'll be ready and eager for it, knowing that I've lovingly and completely prepared you to take my cock in your asshole."

Jackie was afraid, in spite of the cock ring, that her words had pushed Brandon over the edge. She saw his ball sac contract up toward the cock ring, and his cock jerked several times underneath his belly. He groaned in frustration—--a sound that was NOT mumbled into the carpet. Brandon had pulled his head up off the floor to give voice to his extreme state of lust and the torturous denial of release.

"God! Jackie! Dammit, dammit, dammit!" He shook his head side to side like he was trying to clear stars from his vision after being punched in the face by a heavyweight fighter. "Be careful! Just your dirty talk alone can make me come in this state, and I do NOT want that to happen with this cock ring trapping my dick and my balls."

Her heart melted. She really was driving him crazy with lust. It was clear he had just suffered through an orgasm that had been short-circuited.

"I'll be more careful, I promise," Jackie said, a quaver in her voice as she resumed petting Brandon's asshole. "I just need a little practice in taking you right to the edge but not pushing you over it." She stroked his asshole a little more firmly now, the pad of her fingertip making and then dipping into a depression in the center of his starfish. She purposefully did not push past the sealed entrance, but she sent an unmistakable message that she was going to do that very soon.

Brandon settled his chest slowly back to the carpet.

"Your asshole is so pretty, Brandon. I like seeing it." Jackie continued stroking him as she tantalized him with her dirty talk. "It's so pretty that I'd like to see it more often. Would that be okay?"

She started pushing her finger into his hole.

"The thought of spreading you open to look at your cute little anus makes me hot, baby." Her finger was in his asshole up to the first knuckle, and Jackie continued to press firmly into his bottom. "Knowing that nobody else but me can see it turns me on, and that makes me want you to show it to me even more."

Her finger was all the way in Brandon's asshole.

She withdrew completely in one motion. It was a shock to him.

"Damn, Jackie! Don't surprise me like that!"

"Greedy for my fingers?" she teased. "If felt good when I was inside you, and you didn't want me to leave, did you?" She had picked up the bottle, snapped open the cap, and now was drizzling lube on the finger she had just extracted and on her forefinger, too.

"Those three girls whose fingers have been inside you, Brandon--—I'll bet they only put one finger inside your tight little hole, didn't they?"

Brandon's cock jerked three times in rapid succession, and Jackie had her answer.

"Well, I want to do a really good job of preparing you. I want the sensation of my strapon cock sliding into your ass to be wonderful, and that's why I'm going to plug you in a minute. The plug will be a great way to get you used to having something a bit bigger than just a girl's finger up your ass." Jackie leaned forward, draping herself over Brandon, her wet crotch pressing down on his upturned ass. She was able to whisper in his ear in this position. "But I think you need two of my fingers inside you to prepare you for the plug."

"God, just do it, Jackie. Please stop teasing me like this!"

She levered herself up off Brandon's back and resumed her position on the footstool behind his ass. Laying her middle finger on top of her forefinger and squeezing out one more dollop of lube onto the digits that were going to invade his snug, warm, welcoming anus, Jackie advanced her fingers toward his asshole.

"I'll slide these two fingers inside you as soon as I see a little opening invite me in," she said, tapping the place she wanted to see relax open for her. "If you knew how hard I came when you did this in my imagination as I was masturbating, baby, maybe you'd start to understand how hot this is for me. Show me how much you want me to finger-fuck you, Brandon."

Jackie held her fingers above his hole, watching. It took a few seconds, but the little opening she wanted to see finally appeared as Brandon sucked in a big breath and pushed his ass just a tiny bit higher.

"Oooh, so hot. That is so-o-o-o hot, my little toy. Keep it open for me. I want to just look for a minute." Jackie reached her other hand to her crotch and began pressing and rolling her hard clit underneath her fingertip.

What was going through Brandon's mind? Jackie thought she knew, but right now, rubbing her clit and looking at him open up for her, she was on auto-pilot, aroused and wanting her own orgasm badly. She continued stroking her clit as she placed the tips of her lubed fingers on his anus and pressed them firmly downward, filling him and feeling him squirm as she reached bottom.

"Unngh," he moaned, still squirming. "Oh, my god," he gasped, "don't move, Jackie, please don't move them. Let me get used to being so full like this."

Jackie could not help laughing. "After all the anal scenes in porn that I know you've seen, Brandon, you feel 'so full'?" She wiggled her fingers a little. "Did those porn starlets moan and beg not for the guys to move their big, hard cocks in their assholes? Brandon, I've only got two of my fingers in you."

"You know what I mean," he answered, moving his ass in reaction to the movements of Jackie's fingers. She liked that, and she moved her fingers again, watching in satisfaction as he reacted with both the motion of his ass and with a soft, "Ummm," as he accommodated to her invasion.

She began slowly sliding out, then pushing back in.

Jackie was finger-fucking Brandon with two fingers, preparing him to receive the butt plug.

"Now, baby, I'm going to stop stroking in and out with my fingers. I want you to fuck yourself on my fingers while I hold them still."

"Huh?" moaned Brandon, now breathing heavily from the aggressive finger-fuck Jackie had been giving him in the ass.

"I'm holding my hand still. Raise up on your hands and knees and start rocking backward and forward so you're fucking yourself onto my fingers."

Jackie really wanted to turn him on with dirty talk about how eager he was to be fucked. As he set up a fucking motion, Brandon adjusted quickly and was soon giving himself a thorough ass-screwing on her fingers.

"That's it, baby, use my fingers to fuck yourself. I love seeing it, seeing you push your ass back to me in order to get my fingers deep into your asshole. You're such an eager toy for me, and that gets me so hot that I'm frigging my clit right now, Brandon. God I'm going to come watching you fuck my fingers like this."

Again Jackie withdrew her fingers, this time quickly and unexpectedly. Brandon was left in mid-thrust, meeting no resistance.

"Jackie! That was cruel! Don't do me like that. It's too frustrating." Brandon dropped his chest again to the floor. "Isn't it time for you to push that plug into me?" he asked, his anus twitching at his own request.

"I'm way ahead of you, baby," she answered, drizzling lube from the bottle onto the pink, cone-shaped vibe. "But you were really fucking yourself good then, weren't you?"

"Don't be such a tease. Of course I was fucking myself good. It felt fantastic. You shouldn't have--"

Brandon gasped in surprise and jerked up as he stiff-armed the floor in shock.

Jackie had, in one strong push, buried the butt plug in Brandon's ass. She rose from the footstool as he panted through the sensation and walked around to squat down in front of him. "I thought you were ready, and you were," she said to him, looking into his eyes, which still showed the aftermath of the shock he had received. She stood, pulling him up in the process until he was on his knees in front of her, and she eased him back on the footstool, having him sit as he was before, with his ball sac hanging off the edge.

This time, though, he was impaled on the plug.

"Get comfy, Brandon," Jackie said as she walked to the bathroom to wash her hands. "I'm going to jack you off now and make you come." Walking back to him and settling into position to work him over, she again retrieved the bottle, squeezed some into her palm, and grabbed his stiff cock. "But you're not going to come until I find out how much you like the vibrator. With her free hand, Jackie thumbed the wheel on the little control box at the end of the wire coming out of the bottom of the plug.

1...456789