All Comments on 'Jackie Pt. 01'

by Scribler

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AgenaAgenaover 17 years ago
Delicious

Scribler - This is right up to your usual standards and beyond.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
The secret

I can't wait to find out what the secret will be for her to orgasm while being penetrated.

Great erotic story with some mystery.

I would love to be able to work on getting to the right trigger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
SHE IS BAITING HIM...

She is baiting him into doing things to and with him that he will do because he loves, ha ha, and she is his boss. She has finally found a whimp of a man that she can dress up in women's cloths and fix his hair to look like a woman's. The next thing you know, she will be putting makeup on him and taking him out as her bitch. I don't know if anyone caught it, but he said that it would be nice to bike ride in the summer and she said it was very nice when they wore their tube tops and their tits flopped around. Sooner or later, he is going to get boobs and be her full time bitch. Since she has had her nipples pierced, either he will have his pierced or will get a tattoo.

I would imagine that if they were to have a baby together, he would be the stay at home dad while she brought in the paycheck. That would not be bad, but he would have to quit his job and become the lady of the house tending to the baby and carrying for the bitch.

She now has a ring through his nose. We will have to wait and see when she tethers it and where she leads him. I have a feeling that this relationship is not going to be a good one for him and in the end, he will wind up serving his mistress bitch.

Now that I have said my peace, it is up to the author to finish the story if he has to balls to do so. I hope he DOES NOT HAVE THE BALLS and lets the story end here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
GREAT!

Finally, Scribler writes something new! Have been waiting a long time for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Confusing

Interesting story, but on page 1 he is watching his wife have an affair with macho trucker and for the rest of the story he is having romance with lady boss who seems to have a thing about him wearing female clothing etc. I assume at some point the rest of the story will get us back to his marriage and cheating wife. Sorry to be so dense but at this point, I'm confused.

the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Happy New Year, Mr. Scribler

It is a glorious year now that Mr. Scribler is back writing. Thanks for the great stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Every Master piece needs a begin

This story is in my eyes a master piece. It tells me enough to trigger my imagination. But is written in a way that the story could and will always continue. nicely done! Happy new year

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Welcome Back

It's been a long time between drinks scribler but thank you for returning and beginning to write more of your masterpieces.

I love every one of them and can only dream of finding *women* like this myself :)

WoodButcher57WoodButcher57almost 16 years ago
What I Find annoying,

is your useage of "cause" over "course". It's not "of cause" it's "of course". Otherwise you write really well, and I enjoy your stories.

o1dirtydogo1dirtydogover 12 years ago
this was great

Looking forward to reading part 2 later. Thank you for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Very hot and seductive. Moving onto Pt. 2.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous