Jack's ex, Jack's slave Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack was stunned. In one day, this previously independant woman had admitted all she was was an object for him to use and abuse according to his whims.

That is when he realized... he could hate her and be angry at her, but he was never going to be able to stop loving her. He lifted her head and looked into her eyes, and kissed her. She melted with the touch of their lips. He had done everything to her since last night, taking all of her holes, pushing her limits in public and private, but had not yet kissed her. And he was a good kisser. She actually moaned from the kiss. Her skin felt hot, and her nipples became rock hard. Her pussy also started to cream from just this one passionate kiss.

He picked her up and brought her to the room. He put her down on the edge of the floating bed and tore off her dress. He pulled off her heels and laid her on her back. Then he got to his knees and removed his shirt before leaning in and licking her pussy. He started at the bottom of her opening, just like last night and licked up and down along her slit. He could still see some of the red marks from the clothespins. He stuck his tongue into her hole and used it like a little dick, then flicked it across her clit while bringing two fingers to bear on her pussy. He ate her till she came, quite a small one compared to all the intense orgasms of the day, but to her, it was incredible nonetheless. He then took off his pants and boxers, and climbed onto the bed. He pulled her into a spread eagle position, head on the pillows, and crawled between her spread legs. He slipped into her warm embrace, sliding his full 9 inches in one movement. He fucked her slowly, while kissing her and nibbling on her pointy nips. He made love to her for almost an hour. She came at least a half-dozen times before he shot his load into her. It was a small load, but for him, it was one of the most exquisite. He pulled out of her and rolled over onto his back, and she immediately scooted down and put his slowly softening prick into her mouth, She hummed while she cleaned him off, removing all trace of their mingled cum from his member. She then slid back up his body and cuddled up to him.

"I love you, master." She said before closing her eyes and falling asleep.

"I love you to, my pet." He whispered, to himself, before he joined her in the land of dreams.

-------------

Thank you to those who have sent me feedback and comments. I appreciate all the help you can give me. This is my first story, and I started to write without any experience in the matter. Please feel free to send suggestions and criticisms.