Jaime and Mike's Unexpected Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"About your house in Kingston. Guess I want to give it a try."

"We'll be arriving in Ocho Rios in three hours." Blake was all business. "It will take us a couple of hours to drive to the place. You'll have to bring your passport and ship card. Of course, none of the women on the ship, but you, know what's going to happen in Jamaica. We'll meet you at the disembarkation point at let's say 1:00."

There wasn't anything else to say so they both hung up.

"So, Jaime what's the plan?"

"I'll ride with them to Kingston," she said with a tremor in her voice. "We're planning on meeting at the disembarkation point at 1:00."

"Want me to go with you?"

"Would you? I don't know how Blake and Derrick will feel about you tagging along but I would really like that."

"Tagging along? I sure don't want to be a tag-along." Mike didn't try to cover up the fact that he was hurt by her remark.

"Oh you . . . you know what I mean, going with us. So will you go with me?"

"Sure, unless they have some good reason to object. We can ride over together and see what this is all about."

Chapter 11

"Set your course for adventure your mind on a new romance."

Jaime wore her new yellow dress that buttoned down the front and the matching heels. They had an hour to kill so they joined hundreds of others at the buffet. Initially, neither of them thought that they recognized anyone from last night, then they were filled with doubts and thought that they recognized everybody. They found it hard to compare fully clothed, cheerful people standing in a food line holding a tray, or sitting at a table in a brightly lit room, with entangled, naked, nearly frantic people having unrestrained sex in darkened rooms.

Jaime was so nervous it was difficult for her to eat. She found herself playing with the food on her plate. She didn't know it but Mike was every bit as nervous as she was. Then, it was time for them to take the elevator down to deck 2 to catch a tender to Ocho Rios. Sure enough Blake and Derrick were waiting for her.

"Blake, I was wondering if it would be okay for Mike to ride with us?"

"It's not a problem for us," said Blake with less than enthusiasm, remembering from past experiences that insecure husbands really could be a problem. Blake was wearing white linen trousers, a shiny, silk purple shirt and aviator style sun glasses while Derrick was almost the reverse with dark gray slacks, and a creme-colored shirt. Derrick said, "Mike will definitely be the only white dude there but so long as he's with us it should be okay. Jaime, it's important for you to know that once you go in the building and get settled in, you won't see Mike again until you're back on the ship."

The four of them stepped into the disembarkation line and within just a couple of minutes had their cards scanned and had boarded one the tenders shuttling to the dock at Ocho Rios.

The tropical air warmed them. The waters were crystal clear and Jaime thought she could see down a hundred feet.

It didn't take long for the powerful tender to cover the short trip's distance. There, they were met by a tall skinny black man who was very deferential – almost fearful – of Blake and Derrick, thought Mike. A new black Suburban was parked in a no-parking zone. Blake sat in front, Jaime and Mike in the middle row and Derrick climbed in the back. Though the distance from the Ocho Rios dock to Kingston is only 35 miles, it can take more than an hour and a half to make the drive which isn't for the faint of heart. The big SUV was driven on the left side of the two lane road. More than once they swerved around goats and pigs that had wandered onto the roadway. Both Jaime and Mike found the journey nerve-jarring for many reasons.

Blake was on his cell phone during much of the drive. Derrick was sleeping shortly after they left the dock area. Jaime thought that she saw another SUV, almost identical to the one they were in, following them. The driver who was looking at her almost constantly in the rear view mirror confirmed her suspicions. "Missy, the car behind us is one of ours. They's our protection," he said with a big toothy smile that displayed his solid gold incisor. He had driven many beautiful white women to the house in Kingston but never anyone who looked like the woman reflected in his rear view mirror. He was getting a hard on just thinking about his favorite perk with this job: the opportunity to fuck any of the women any time he wanted to. He had head of line privileges along with a very few others.

Jaime and Mike were lost in their own thoughts as the Suburban headed south. With each mile traveled, it was bringing them closer to the mysterious house in Kingston. Jaime looked at Blake as he talked rapidly and seriously on his cell phone. It was hard for her believe that not too many hours before she had fucked him and then fucked him again. She turned and looked at Derrick stretched out on the back seat, lightly snoring and she remembered that she had fucked him too. And then she turned to look at Mike as he also looked at her and they both smiled but she was thinking about the blow job and the fucks they had enjoyed on this trip. The driver hardly ever took his eyes off her in the rear view mirror causing her to worry and wonder how he was able to ogle her and drive safely at the same time. She knew, she just knew, in some way, that it wouldn't be very long before the driver would be added to the list of men in the car with whom she had been intimate.

To Mike it was all surreal. The hurried arrangements to take a cruise that wouldn't have been possible, under normal circumstances, for years to come. Then he wondered if it wasn't almost providential that the cruise was a swinger's cruise. Andy's prognostication for Jaime's conversion from a monogynous straight wife to a hot wife had been realized; Jaime had been fucked and she fucked back enthusiastically just as Andy had promised Mike she would. So far, she had been fucked many times with a guarantee of many more times to come before the huge ship returned to Florida. Swinging with other couples was something that Mike had thought about countless times since Andy had invited him and Jaime, years before, to a special kind of party. When Andy explained exactly what went on at those parties Mike was reluctant to even tell Jaime about the invitation but, just to feel her out, he did tell her that he had learned that his buddy, Andy, and his gorgeous wife, Judy, were swingers.

The Fishers never attended any of Andy and Judy's parties but the thought of those parties was the stimulus for most of Mike's fantasies for his own beautiful wife, Jaime. When Andy told Mike that they were going on a swinger cruise in the dead of winter he was envious. Not just envious because the cruisers would be enjoying perfect weather but because Judy would be doing for Andy what he had absolutely no hope of Jaime ever doing for him, or so he thought. But when he thought about where they were going now and why they were going there he felt a feeling in the pit of his stomach that was anything but sexual, it was frightening. Had it not been for the strong endorsement of the place – as well as the vouchsafing of Blake and Derrick – by Judy Simpson, he would have called the whole thing off.

They had been driving for more than an hour when Blake, obviously finished with his calls, turned around, propped his chin on his arms over the back of the front seat and said, "okay, let me explain a few details about how it works there. The cribs are actually few in number and small but the whole place is very big. It's big because we need a place for our throngs of customers to wait in relative comfort, so we have two big lounges. We also have a basic kitchen and each crib has its own small bathroom. When we arrive, we'll enter an underground garage and walk up the stairwell directly to Jaime's crib. We've learned by experience that if she got out of the car in front of the house there would be a near riot from the men who you'll see hanging around outside. Some of these men wait hours and all of the men understand that it is essentially first come first served. In other words they don't get to choose the woman or the order. I don't want to make it sound like a fast food restaurant but the first thing the men do is sign in and get a plastic number. Some of them cherish the credit card size piece of plastic as if it were a Platinum American Express Card. Our manager's primary job is to take the men's money and make sure that the next guy in line is the next guy serviced. The only exception to that rule is our 'first-in-line privileges' that are reserved for a few of our employees like David, our driver." He looked at David and smiled. "Good business to keep them happy."

"Jaime, baby, like I told you before, we don't offer a variety of services like some of our competitors. Men come to our place to fuck in a white pussy and shoot off inside flesh, not inside latex. They don't come for hugging, kissing, talking, blow jobs, ass fucking, bondage, fetishes or any of that shit."

None of what Jaime had just heard was news to her. "Blake, you know that I really like kissing, hugging, oral and anal sex. Also, what if they can't get it up? What if they need help?" Jaime asked sincerely.

Mike couldn't believe that what he was hearing was being spoken by the same woman that boarded the ship with him.

"Oh yeah, I know what you like Jaime." Blake said with a leer. "Do whatever you want but I think you'll soon find out that by the time a man knocks on your door, believe me they'll be up and stay up until they're finished. We do have a couple of roving fluffer girls, almost always black girls, who are available but most of the men are so hot by they time their number comes up, they're ready to climb right on and go to work," Blake explained. "For you and the three other white women who will be there today, it's mostly about straight fucking."

"Blake tell me about the other women."

"Most of our women have very similar stories. Almost all of them are married with one or more children. I think, without exception, their husbands know everything and are very supportive. First, I'll tell about Marge. She's a little older than you are. This is her third trip. She'll stay for ten days, maybe even two weeks. She's really beautiful and, until I met you, I would have said that she likes sex more than any woman. She craves it. She lives for it. She knows she's good at it."

"How did you meet her?" Jaime asked, still flushed red from embarrassment about his comparison of her and Marge and its implication.

"Well, Marge lives in California about an hour from where I live. It was her husband who contacted me and made the arrangements for me to meet her. He knew someone who knew someone who knew me. Anyway, long story short, we met I told him what we did, he talked his wife into giving it a try." He laughed then said, "hey, sound familiar, 'giving it a try.' "Well, she loved it, came back again, loved it even more the second time and now she's here for her third stay." Then he said, "she's beautiful and classy, like you, Jaime. All of our women are."

"Go on." Jaime encouraged.

"Another woman today, named Caroline, is from England. She was referred by a woman who is one of our regulars. Frankly, that's how most of our women are recruited. This is her first time but she's been here a week and I'm told she doesn't ever want to leave, even though she has three kids and a horny, lonely husband waiting for her back in London. I think she's about your age, girl next door beautiful, dishwater blond. Jaime, we have dozens of women standing by waiting for a call to fly to Kingston. That's what Darrel and I do. We keep the pipeline flowing with white, hungry gash."

"The third one, like you, is here for a few hours for a try. Her name's Staci, from Pittsburgh, twin sons fifteen years old. Anyway, most of my telephoning just now was about Staci. Her situation is almost identical to yours. She and her husband are first time swingers staying over at Hedonism II on Negril. One of our recruiters was with her night before last and was blown away." Ha. Ha. "I guess both literally and figuratively, blown away. He made arrangements for her to give it a try. I'm told she's doing great today and has already said she wants to come back for a longer stay. We'll see."

They were nearing population. There were shacks peeking through the foliage on the green hills and more signs advertising this and that cropping up along the side of the road. Traffic was increasing, slowing their already ponderous pace. As Jaime looked around, she thought that they were driving through a slum and she hoped they would be on its other side soon. But there wasn't another side. They were near Tivoli Gardens – not so far from where Bob Marley grew up – but this awful area had nothing in common with the charming amusement park in Copenhagen after which it was named. Within a few minutes, and after David made several turns, Jaime saw a formidable wooden fence that must have been eight feet tall. There were several black men leaning against it in several places. Without slowing down David drove directly toward the fence and, just before he would have crashed into it, two of the black men opened facing gates. They drove through the opening in the wooden wall onto a dirt enclosure kicking up dust. Several black men were clustered in groups inside the compound. Two or three had weapons over their shoulders. There was a one story, unpainted concrete block, windowless building with a corrugated metal roof that, Mike thought, looked more like a military building than a house.

As they neared the building, a rolling metal garage door was raised. They passed under it and then drove down into a subterranean garage where a couple of older pick up trucks were parked. David drove the SUV to a space near a gray metal staircase, parked and turned off the engine which also meant the end of the air conditioning. The underground space was hot, dank and smelled of mildew.

"Ready?" asked Blake as he turned to look at Jaime.

"Blake . . . you've, I mean you and Derrick, well . . . well you've been so nice," her mouth was so dry she could barely speak, "ah driving us here and everything . . . but . . . well, maybe this is a mistake."

Blake smiled knowingly at the beautiful but obviously terrified wife. This certainly wasn't the first time that one of his women had second thoughts and got cold feet – although Blake couldn't imagine Jaime's beautiful feet ever being chilled, he thought they were hot. "Jaime, honey. . . one question . . . do you still like to fuck?"

"Well . . . sure . . . of course, you know that I do."

"Then it's just that simple honey. Upstairs is a room with a bed in it. Right now it's empty. In just a minute or two you can be on that bed, naked on your back with a hungry and desperate black man between your legs. Now I know that's not new for you, well not that new for you, but when that man comes inside you there will be another man to immediately take his place. I also know that you've experienced that. But when ten black men will have finished with you there will be ten more waiting and ten more after that. Jaime, there isn't any other place in the world where a woman, a woman like you, can experience anything like that. You're here. You like to fuck. There's a line of eager men waiting for you. What do you say we give it a try? I can check back with you in a couple hours and then if you want to leave we'll run you back to the ship."

Jaime was holding Mike's hand. They were squeezing and communicating with the application of pressure, like married couples do when they've been married as long as Jaime and Mike had been. She looked at him beseechingly. "What do you think . . . what do you think, Mike?"

He smiled but she could tell that he was as nervous as she was, then he said exactly what she knew he would. "Baby, one hundred percent up to you."

A part of her wanted to flee, escape, return to the ship. Skip the ship, she thought, drive directly to the nearest airport, board the next flight to anyplace in the United States, then connect with the next flight to the Quad Cities. Run to their car, back it out of Mike's employee parking space at the maintenance hangar, cross the wide, muddy Mississippi on the I-74 bridge and continue to their home, her safe nest in Davenport. She could then begin the process of leaving everything that happened on the big ship behind her, she reasoned, and return to her comfortable, predictable and safe life.

However, another part of her, a newly discovered part that she didn't really recognize or understand, wanted something very different. That part didn't want to forget the experiences on the ship last night. That part, possessing a yet un-quenched desire for even more forbidden experiences, wanted something else. That part wanted to open the door of the SUV, be led up the stairs to the room that Blake had described and undergo everything that he had challenged her to experience.

Not another word was spoken in the Suburban. Each person sat still and waited. It seemed as if each could hear the seconds as they ticked by while the temperature in the vehicles' interior climbed degree by degree. Then, a lever was released and a door pushed open. Beautiful long legs stepped out of the car, exquisite feet with red-tipped toes in yellow, high-heel sandals touched the asphalt surface of the floor in the small underground garage. This was a signal for everyone else. Almost in unison, the driver's and front passengers' doors were opened. Then, Mike opened his door and Derrick climbed over the seat and followed Jaime in her yellow dress, that had ridden up during the long ride and stuck to her body, baring her perfect ass to his lustful gaze. She smoothed the back of the dress and was a dream walking, thought Derrick. David took the lead, walked up to the landing as with the others followed. Derrick told Jaime, "there's a back hall to the cribs so we won't see anyone," even though the din of many voices and the rhythms of reggae could be heard through the unpainted block walls.

They passed a closed door and could easily hear the sounds of frenzied sex from the other side. David pushed open a door to a small, utilitarian room. The bed was single width with a fresh white bottom sheet stretched over its mattress. The beige carpeting seemed to be new. Another door that was slightly ajar opened to the bathroom that reminded Jaime of the small bathroom in their cabin on the big white ship. At the door to the room, it was Derrick who warned Jaime, "baby, there are lots of bottles of water in the small fridge in the john and a kind of Power Aide drink. The water's safe. Force yourself to drink as much water as you can. If you don't, you can get dehydrated and very sick. The rule here for our women is one bottle of water an hour, no exceptions."

"Jaime, your door can be left completely open, partially open or closed but unlocked." Blake told her. "Of course, you can lock your door when you're unavailable: going to the bathroom, cleaning up, changing the sheets, hydrating, well . . . " Then Blake didn't waste anymore time. "Okay, this is it. Mike, say goodbye to Jaime and then you, Derrick and I can go to the office while she settles in. Then you can be driven back to the ship." David's name was conspicuously absent when Blake mentioned the men who would be leaving. And, just like that, Blake, Derrick and Mike left. Behind them, the door to the room that would be Jaime's was closed. There wasn't a sweet parting between the frightened wife and her numb husband.

It was Jaime's instinct to hold the black man, touch him, suck him, kiss him and much more but she didn't do any of that. She swiftly unbuttoned each of the buttons at the front of her sexy, dress placed it on a scared wooden chair, took off her shoes, climbed on the bed and opened herself. David had undressed nearly as swiftly as she had and climbed between her legs. When she saw his size, which dwarfed all of the cocks she had seen before, she became worried that she might not be aroused enough to take him. But, she was aroused and, like almost always, very wet. Then, he was inside her. In just a few desperate stokes he was buried to the hilt. There was no pretense at love making. She held onto him and he held onto her, not in the way of caresses, but just to keep them connected as tightly as possible. Then, he fucked her like a wild man. It didn't last long, as Blake had promised, then David screamed. "I'm gonna pop, I gonna pop my nuts. Get ready cheri, I'm poppin. Jaime estimated that he couldn't have been inside her for much more than a couple of minutes. She was disappointed when he plopped out. He didn't say a word to her. He just dressed and left. She was still lying there with her legs splayed and David's thick semen oozing out of her raw pussy when the door was opened after a single knock and a fat old, short, nappy- haired man entered. He was wearing a white, sleeveless undershirt, baggy jeans and sandals, which she would discover was almost a uniform for many of the men that would visit her.

1...456789