James: Mr. Nude International Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bruno and James, meanwhile, saw Lisa and Fiona come into the tent, but were oblivious to their conclusion. The two girls, decided to search the grounds, as there were nine men in the tent, plus Toshi. That meant that two men were missing, and one of the missing men was Leon. That definitely made him suspect number one.

They ran into Elena.

"We're looking for a black man with an enormously large penis," Fiona told her, with bated breath. "We think he may have the diamond." They split up, better to cover more ground, and began to search everywhere. Lisa saw Olga stoically standing guard and told her who they were looking for.

"Again, black man," she said. Lisa eventually came to understand that Leon had been a victim of Olga's boot, although she thought it happened today, not yesterday.

"You may have kicked the thief."

"Olga no like black man. He...he..." Olga was trying to say the word 'insult', but was having trouble. Unable to wait, Lisa left Olga standing by the tented storage area. But as Lisa was leaving she said to Olga, "apprehend the black man if you see him."

"Olga do more," she said, and she made a kicking motion with her booted leg.

Kelly was unmoved by the drama that was unfolding. All she knew was that she had a tender penis in her hand, a very large tender penis, one that had become fully erect and was close to 12 inches. Kelly lost out on Bruno, but Toshi was hers. She stroked his cock, being careful to keep her hand on his shaft and away from his cock-head and penis tip. Toshi didn't say much, but instead just laid down on the grass and accepted his fate and enjoyed the moment. He was used to woman itching for a chance to get their hands on his cock. Kelly's stroking felt good and the pain had mostly subsided. Kelly considered what she was doing as therapeutic, seeing that he had an accident and all. She would always think that, because Toshi was grimacing in pain as the semen shot out of his penis tip, leaving no doubt as to the seriousness of his injury. But all things considered, Toshi probably thought that it was a fair sacrifice, absorb a little pain in return for a nice hand job which had a happy ending!

Kelly mopped up the spilt semen from Toshi's chest with the towel and he was good-to-go. Perfect timing too, because they were announcing the four finalists, and he was one of them, along with James, Bruno and Prince Sonny Obefami.

Kelly took her place by the stage and was delighted to see that would be escorting all four finalists, Lisa and Fiona being otherwise distracted in their search for the thief.

Surprisingly, Leon/Prince Sonny showed up just in time to hear his name called, and we pranced out onto the stage, escorted by Kelly, who was discreetly trying to get a good look at his package without being too obvious.

Each man had his name called, took a step forward and soaked up the applause. Disco music played and each man was encouraged to shake his booty. If, as hoped, their gigantic penises flapped to and fro in the process, so much the better.

Finally the emcee came over and stood by each man and introduced them individually. The winner would be decided by audience applause. The first time around Toshi clearly received less applause than the others, so he was excused from the stage.

"Remember," said the emcee, "only applaud for your favorite one," and she re-introduced each contestant. As fate would have it, each of the three remaining contestants received an equal amount of applause. It was a three way tie.

"There's only one way to settle this," said the emcee, smiling. She was an attractive, tall brunette, about thirty years old, dressed conservatively in a pink dress that reached down to her knees. Thus, she did nothing for Mr. Penis. All James cared about nowadays was miniskirts, thanks to Olga.

"Ladies, do you hear me," the emcee repeated, this time a little louder. "I said, there's only one way to settle the tie. The audience tittered nervously. Slowly, like a steam engine train gathering speed, she said, "jerk...jerk...jerk," and kept repeating it until the ladies in the audience caught on and began to shout in unison, "jerk...jerk...jerk..."

Kelly got caught up in the moment and she too found herself saying, "jerk...jerk...jerk..."

James looked awkwardly at Bruno and Leon. They didn't seem to mind, and acted as if they were up for the challenge. Had Olga been present then perhaps James might have felt more inclined to beat his meat, but at the moment she was still guarding the storage area.

"Okay ladies," said the emcee with excitement. "Your please have been heard. There is only one fair way to pick a winner!" The women in the crowd were caught up in the moment and were sharing in the excitement. The emcee was good at inciting them.

"Okay men, I'll count to three and then you commence jerking. The winner will be the first one to reach orgasm." The ladies howled with delight. "Can we have a little music please?"

The disco music came on and the audience counted down with the emcee: "three, two, one, JERK!"

No sooner were the words uttered then Bruno and Leon began to stroke their penises, which were already semi-hard before they even began. Leon's cock was enormous once it got erect, probably 15 inches, which was bigger than James, much bigger, because at the moment James was timidly pulling on his cock, and it barely registered 10 inches on the size meter. James was clearly not into it, and it showed.

Lisa and Fiona showed up to the stage area and were more than a little surprised to see the masturbation contest was in progress. But they were really surprised to see Leon on the stage.

The contest ended quickly, as it took only a few minutes for Bruno to spill his seed. In response to the wild applause that followed, he flexed his muscles and posed in various positions. The emcee came over and kissed him on the cheek. Leon's monster cook began drooping ever so slightly as he left the stage in defeat, but even in defeat his cock was able to inspire shock and awe, as Lisa, Kelly and Fiona duly noted.

"Hey, we want to talk with you," Fiona said to Leon, who just glared at them. Not only was he upset about not

winning the contest, and its $500 award, but his cock was in need of relief and he didn't like the idea of dealing with the girl in the pink dress. Backstage he would find a girl more than willing to chow down on his monster cock, and that was where he was headed.

Perhaps Fiona was a little too aggressive in her pursuit, perhaps Leon was a little too grouchy about his current condition, but the confrontation got louder and ruder. Fiona kept grabbing him by the shoulder and he kept pushing her arm away. Fiona then announced that she was a police officer and that he was under arrest. Leon took off, with Fiona in pursuit.

Olga meanwhile was still standing guard, and she saw Leon running in her direction. She stood motionless, as if she was passively watching, but as soon as Leon came close to where Olga was standing she adroitly braced her forearm and stepped forward and thrust it directly across Leon's neck as he passed, which felled him immediately. Fiona pounced on him, with Lisa in close pursuit. Soon it dawned on Bruno, James and Kelly, who were just walking off the stage, that something was going on, and within a few moments Leon was subdued, with four of LA's finest and two of Russia's finest enclosing him in a circle. That Bruno and James were completely naked, and that Bruno's cock was glistening with freshly spilled semen, seemed perfectly normal to the clothed women. And it also seemed perfectly normal that another naked man, one with a penis that would have shamed even James, he of the 14 inch hard-on, was in their grasp. Just another day at the office...

They may have had their man, but still, there was no diamond.

The bar had closed and the patrons were beginning to leave, unaware of all the drama that had taken place. Don Watkins closed up shop and began to walk around the premises, and he soon met with Elena. This, naturally, made Don very happy, and Elena too, as she was quite taken with the handsome, virile man. That Don's penis was regulation size pleased her even more. While it was pleasant to stare at the really big ones, an average sized cock suited her just fine. Elena was a little distracted when she came upon Don, but she soon succumbed to his charm, and before she knew it Don had escorted her to a secret spot he had discovered on the grounds where they could have some privacy. One thing led to another, and before Elena knew it, she and Don were locked in an embrace and they were both in the process of removing their clothes, after which Don pounced on her like a man possessed and they began to make love.

This, as it turned out, was a big mistake for Elena, as we will soon discover...

12