Jane's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dawn1958
dawn1958
2,286 Followers

The 18th day of September would forever be engrained in her memory. "Give me your hand," Josh whispered. He simply grabbed her dainty hand, acting like it was the most compassionate and caring thing he had ever done. Jane expected the young man to apologize and then leave, but to her profound amazement that never happened. Josh stared at her and his dark, mesmerizing eyes turned her stomach to quicksand.

In one swift and shrewd move, Josh shoved her hand into his pants. One second Jane expected an end to the sudden affair and the next second her hand rested directly on top of something long, hard and pulsing. She was positive her legs collapsed involuntarily, as the next thing she was aware of was being in the arms of an overpowering young man. Her hand twisted slightly, which enabled her fingers to wrap around the throbbing penis, and every heartbeat radiated straight up her arm.

His voice was soft and tender. "I'm going to make love to you," Josh whispered, kissing the side of her face. "You're so beautiful inside... and outside and I want to be your lover."

Her heart beat so fast and furious and Jane wasn't sure what to do. Josh thrust his hips forward, which pressed her hand and his hardness into her shivering midsection. For some reason her head rolled backwards and she saw his face at the last moment. Her mouth opened to take a breath and then she was kissed. Jane stopped breathing, but her heart raced. She felt her temperature rising and suddenly her head started ringing so loud that it made her temples pound madly.

In her hand was the first stranger's cock she had touched since getting married and Jane marveled at how large it seemed compared to her husband's. How often had she dreamed of seeing... of touching a big cock like those in porno movies that she had reluctantly watched with her husband over the years? She was like most women who didn't think much about the size of a man's unit; yet there was something about Josh being black that added a profound, philosophical aspect to the secret storeroom affair.

Jane wasn't aware of how she wound up against the wall. She knew it wasn't her feet that moved, as her entire body was petrified by the sudden incidence. All of a sudden her skirt was up around her waist the there was a stranger's hand inside her panties. Josh deftly thrust his forefinger under the edge of her cotton garment and in a split second his hand covered her precious mound.

Jane jerked her head sideways and broke the kiss. She desperately gasped for air and tried to come to her senses in a hurry. "Dear gawd, we can't. We have to stop this instant," she said. "Gawd, what's come over me?"

Josh was thankful for the brief encounter with the one woman he adored. "Yes, we have to stop... someone might come along and catch us," he said, but he hesitated.

It took a few seconds before she could breathe normal again. "Oh gawd, what have I done?" she wondered out loud. "I'm so sorry... it's my fault." Jane quickly straightened her blouse and skirt and brushed them a few times to take out some of the obvious wrinkles.

Without warning, Josh put his finger under her chin and raised her head so he could look her in the eyes. "You must do one thing for me."

Jane stared back into his dark, mystifying eyes. Her first instinct was to run from the room, but something in his eyes prevented her fleeing. She merely looked at the young man, as if pleading for him to ask that special favor.

Josh waited until Jane appeared ready. "You are the sexiest woman alive and I dearly want to make love to you." Then he decided to take a big chance. "Shave for me. Make a fresh start and shave... be shaved when we make love."

Jane listened, but she was too astounded to say anything right away. His request was probably the stupidest thing she had ever heard; yet a tremor shot up her entire body. Jane visualized a razor being handed to her and then she obediently fulfilled the young man's dream. She almost blurted out a response she might have regretted the rest of her life. Instead she took the sane path of a mature, married woman. "Please Josh, this is wrong. People are probably already suspicious because we've been in here so long," she whispered. "We must get back to the classroom."

Each looked at their watch. There was still a little less than ten minutes before the next class, which was barely enough time to get prepared for her students. Jane exited the room in a hurry and went straight to the ladies room in an effort to regain her senses.

***

Brad suspected his buddy had gained valuable headway, as Josh appeared to be in Jane's good books. The two were often together between classes and suddenly Josh wasn't bragging about his accomplishments like he used to with every contest the two had in the past. Brad was at the far end of the hallway when Jane came out of the storage room the other day and he noticed her flushed and misused appearance. Then Josh exited the room shortly after Jane and Brad was positive his buddy had at least copped a feel of the sexy teacher.

Brad's suspicions were confirmed the next weekend when the two spent a Saturday night barhopping. The two buddies consumed more than enough alcohol by midnight and even continued drinking after they got home. Each beer loosened Josh's tongue and built his ego. The two buddies razed each other back and forth and eventually Brad brought up his favorite topic. "How's it going with Jane?"

"Good! She's a nice lady and I respect her a lot."

"Yeah, yeah, but how did it go in the storeroom? I saw you coming out with the biggest grin on your face."

"We just talked... nothing else!"

"I call bullshit, bro."

The beers were going down easy and both men felt no pain. Josh squirmed in his chair unable to come to grips with his dilemma. He would do anything in the world for his best buddy, but suddenly he had nagging doubts. He hated the thought of squealing on Jane and didn't want to kiss and tell. His drunken state seemed to give Josh enough courage to express his reluctance to continue their boyish contest. "Hey, bro, I've gotten to know Jane and well... I've changed my mind."

Brad was dumbfounded. He suspected his buddy liked the teacher, but never realized how much. "Call it off if you want. Go ahead, man, but I'm still going to bang her."

"Hell, she's a nice lady. Let's leave her be."

"She's a poor married woman who feels sorry for herself. Hell, she probably hasn't been properly fucked in weeks... in months."

"It wouldn't be right if we jeopardized her marriage, or career."

"She needs a royal screwing and I plan on giving it to her. When I wave my prick at her, she'll get on her hands and knees and wave that delicious ass at me."

"Geez, I think we should leave her alone."

"So what do those luscious tits feel like? I know you copped a feel; you lucky bastard."

Josh was too tipsy to know better. "Wow, they're the best... so soft, yet firm and those bloody nip..."

Brad noticed his buddy catch himself, but the damage had already been done. "Christ man, you're the luckiest bastard. What about that pussy? Don't tell me you felt that too."

The beers had loosened Josh's tongue and it wagged a tale of lost desire. "Oh bro, I've never met a woman like her. I fucking near blew my load."

Brad observed the telltale signs and knew Josh had succeeded in fondling the seductive teacher. "So tell me. Did she feel your rod? I bet that put a big smile on her face."

By the end of the night, Brad knew enough about the secret encounter. He was a little surprised at Josh's ability to seduce the sexy teacher, but the information was just what he needed. The night ended with the two reconfirming their childish bet, although Josh was very hesitant. Even in his drunken condition, Josh questioned his fortitude of actually going all the way with Jane. He was slightly consoled by believing that neither of them would be able to seduce the innocent teacher.

***

The next day of school, it was Brad who acted. It was his turn in the classroom with Jane and he planned a manipulative blackmail, which he knew would turn the sexy teacher into his obedient puppet. He waited until a class ended to get Jane alone and then he pounced. "I know I'm being a big bother, but can I catch another ride home tonight?"

Jane had made up her mind to stop acting improperly with both young men so she responded right away. "Gee, I'm sorry, but I have something planned that I really can't get out of."

"Really?"

The look on the young man's face turned her stomach to jelly. "Yea... Yeaaass."

"Well you might want to reconsider, as I have something very important that I want to talk to you about."

"I made this appointment a long time ago." She didn't like lying, but it seemed the only way out of a situation that was growing into a dilemma.

Brad stared into her eyes and noticed her resolve starting to diminish. "You see... I know about the storeroom. I don't think you want the principal or hubby to find out, do you?"

"Nothing happened. There's nothing... nothing that you can use." Jane looked at the young man and the confident grin on his face quickly robbed her last bit of willpower. "Please, nothing really happened."

"I'll meet you at your car after work," Brad whispered. Then he quickly turned and left her standing at her desk with a confused expression written on her worried face.

The rest of the day was a blur, as she didn't know what Brad was after. He sounded serious and Jane couldn't believe the man had suddenly changed. Brad had always seemed warm and caring, but all of a sudden he appeared cunning and more devious than anyone she knew. At quitting time, she went to the parking lot, praying for a salvation that she knew would never come.

When Jane neared her car, the sight of Brad standing beside it sent shivers down her spine. She decided to put on a brave face and tried hard to remain calm, as she got into the car. Hesitantly she unlocked the passenger door and the young man slowly got into the car. He merely looked at her and didn't say a word.

Nothing was said for the first minute or two. Jane drove towards Brad's apartment, hoping to get there as quickly as possible. "I know what happened in the storeroom. I know about the fun-time you had with Josh," Brad said, as he stared at her.

Without looking away from the road, Jane knew the young man was looking at her. "Please, Brad, nothing happened."

"Look, honey! Let's get one thing straight. I don't like it when you bullshit me and I don't like it when you tell me a boldfaced lie."

Jane was still confused. "Please, why are you doing this?" She trusted Josh and couldn't understand how Brad knew about the secret indiscretions.

Brad noticed the totally bewildered look on Jane's pretty face. He marveled at how quickly Josh and Jane had grown intimately close, but he still craved one thing. "Don't worry. Your boyfriend's too goddamn naïve. When Josh drinks too much, he loses the ability to think straight... and he's a piss poor liar. He's like my brother and I know when he's hot for a woman," he said. "Hell, he probably can't remember getting so drunk and telling me everything."

Jane glanced at the young man and at once realized she had profound feelings for someone new in her life. "But there's nothing between Josh and I."

Brad glared at her. "Look sweetheart, I know he felt you up right in the school."

Jane glanced over and into the steadfast eyes and there was no leniency. She realized that there was nothing she could say to appease the young man. "But, but it was nothing, really."

"Look, honey. Do you want anyone finding out?"

Suddenly she couldn't look at Brad. "No. No."

"Hey, don't blame your boyfriend. Josh can't handle his liquor and he was a babbling idiot after a few beers," Brad said, before sending the final volley. "I bet that black cock felt good, didn't it?"

"What do you want from me?" It was over. Her struggle was over and Jane knew the young man could blackmail her into doing almost anything.

Brad made the smartest decision when he assumed Jane would sacrifice herself for someone she treasured. He knew she would hesitate risking her career or her marriage, but she would do anything in her power to save someone she loved. "I'm doing this for one thing... and one thing only. To get into your pants!"

When he said it, Jane felt totally overwhelmed with the thought that Brad planned to blackmail her. "You're crazy... you're mad!"

Luckily they arrived at Brad's, as Jane wasn't in any shape to drive. She parked and sat stoic, waiting for the young man to continue. "I know you threw your sexy ass at Josh... let him feel those luscious titties. Christ that black dick must have felt good?" Brad paused to give her a chance to reflect. "Josh didn't exactly say what happened, but I figured it out. And besides... the school board and your hubby will believe anything I say."

Jane felt weak and totally consumed with guilt. He knew! She wondered about how much Brad knew and exactly how much Josh told him. She wondered if calling his bluff would work? It was strange how a guilty mind assumed the worst. Jane imagined the young man going to the principal and telling him about her indiscretions with Josh. She originally considered what happened as not that serious. "Please, it wasn't like that. Nothing really happened."

Brad reached across the seat and twisted Jane's shoulders so he could look her in the eyes. "I said no fucking bullshit. What do you think Mr. Smith will say when he finds out his little angel is groping a student trainee in his goddamn storeroom? Putting her hands on a black dick right in the school."

"Oh, Brad, please!" Jane's heart almost came out of her chest, as she realized the young man's blackmail was too overwhelming. Her pleas were practically an admission of guilt, but she didn't know what else to do.

Brad saw the defeat written on her distraught face. He knew he guessed right and wanted to push her all the way to the edge. She squirmed in her seat and he laughed out loud. "What will hubby say when he finds out his darling wife is screwing around with some black dude?" He stared straight into the teary eyes. "And I'm sure they'll kick Josh's ass out of the program when they find out he's dicking one of his supervisors, right in the school."

Jane wanted to disappear. If her life ended at that moment, she would have been satisfied. She looked at the young man and didn't notice any wavering or any softening in his blackmail demands. She didn't know which was worse? If parents or the school board found out, her career was finished; if her husband found out, her marriage was finished; if she didn't do what Brad demanded, Josh would be punished. "What do you want? What do you want from me?"

"I'm glad you see the light. I promise not to tell anyone about you and Josh. Your career is safe and so is his." Brad leaned forward and grabbed one of her hands. Then he slipped a small piece of paper in the palm of her dainty hand. "This will explain in detail... when and where you will meet me on Friday. Since your husband will be away for the weekend, the timing couldn't be better."

Jane glanced at the satisfied grin on Brad's face, as her eyes filled with tears. She cursed the fact of naively telling the young man that her husband was going to a National Solar Convention at the Las Vegas Convention Center. The devious young man had won and it was little consolation of not having to make excuses for being away from home. Jane was willing to do whatever it took to keep Brad quiet. She didn't want to get fired by the school or divorced by her husband. Also, she would do anything to protect an innocent young man who she had grown fond of, so there was only one way out of the drastic dilemma.

When he turned and left the car, Jane's heart pounded harder in her chest. She slowly straightened her fingers and opened the piece of paper. 'To my beautiful sweetheart,' was written. Before this unexpected blackmail scheme, Jane would have felt love and admiration for a young man who she once considered a true friend. Now she hated Brad, but realized it must not get in the way of her sanity.

'We will spend an entire evening together... just you and me at my apartment. Be here at 7 o'clock, Friday evening. Don't be late or if you don't show up, you'll be forever sorry.' Through tears, it was hard to read the blurry note. 'I give my word that everything will be forgotten once my desire is fulfilled. I've dreamed of nothing else, but having sex with the sexiest teacher.' There was a last line, which sent a shiver through her entire body. 'Please wear the necklace I gave you.'

***

The night lasted an eternity and Jane was completely exhausted when she went to school the next day. She hardly slept with her mind distraught over the impending dilemma and she feared meeting the two young interns again. Jane felt intimidated by Brad and utterly powerless to resist his blackmail demands. During the many nightmares she experienced through the night, her choices seemed quite simple. Either she met with Brad on Friday, allowing the scoundrel to have sex with her, or she didn't meet with him, refusing his blackmail instructions.

Jane was proud of the fact she never had an affair or even considered being unfaithful during her ten years of marriage. Now she either became an adulteress or she would be absolutely humiliated by losing her job. She dreaded meeting Brad at school. Her fate rested in the hands of the devil and there was also one other dire consideration, which caused her much agony. She wasn't taking any form of birth control and the possibility of getting pregnant with such a vile man was utterly demoralizing. The one consoling fact was that she had just finished her period, which meant she was relatively safe, but the thought still depressed her.

Without a viable alternative, she went to work feeling like a woman without any control over her future. Her decision was made during the long night and she wasn't happy about meeting Brad on Friday. Jane readily eliminated any inclination of telling her husband about Brad's blackmail, as the thought was too disgraceful. Luckily her husband was leaving for Vegas within a few hours so he wouldn't notice her extreme anxiety or nervousness leading up to the Friday night rendezvous.

Jane also feared meeting Josh and being alone with him again, but for entirely different reasons. She couldn't recall being so intimately affected by anyone or anything in her life. Jane felt a desperate need to talk to someone and it seemed that her and her husband never confided in each other anymore. Her first impulse was to divulge the details of the approaching nightmare to the young man, but she couldn't garner up enough courage.

There were deep-rooted feelings inside that Jane believed made Josh different, but she hesitated letting her emotions get carried away. She decided to act like nothing happened, yet realized it would be difficult to pretend there was nothing intimate between the two. She deemed it was her fault for what happened, which allowed Brad to gain the overpowering control, and to protect Josh it was crucial he didn't know about the impending blackmail.

The morning classes passed without anything eventful happening, but that soon changed at noon hour. Jane was standing at her desk getting ready for lunch and Josh appeared out of nowhere. "I missed you. I've waited all morning to see you."

Jane was too shocked to say anything. She froze and stood absolutely motionless, staring down at the papers on her desk. She didn't dare look at the young man of her dreams for fear of falling under his mysterious spell. "Uuuugh?"

dawn1958
dawn1958
2,286 Followers