Jane's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dawn1958
dawn1958
2,282 Followers

Even though it was late, Jane hesitated going home. It was definitely late, but the lovemaking was too profound for any rational thinking. It was Josh who came to his senses after the third earth-shattering climax. "I will take you home. I wish we could stay like this all night, but we can't."

"Yes, you're right. I don't usually stay out his late," she whispered. "My husband will think I've had too much to drink."

"I'll always cherish what happened tonight."

Jane was virtually speechless, as her heart seemed to block her throat. "Huuummm, yes. You don't know what it means to me... everything."

***

Jane stood at the front of the class when she got hit with a sudden urge to upchuck. She immediately excused herself and rushed to the washroom where she threw up. Her illness was over in no time and she returned to class, thinking nothing of the tiny event. It wasn't until she got home and was sitting down for dinner that the reality hit her. She had suspicions since missing her period was unusual, but shrugged them off, thinking that it just wasn't probable that one or two mistakes could prove disastrous.

About a week later, Jane went in for a checkup because she was sick on a daily basis, plus the missed period was a definite indicator that something might be wrong. When the doctor looked at her after doing all of the tests, he had the biggest smile on his face. Instantly her heart beat faster and she knew what to expect. "Well young lady, you've finally done it. You're going to be a mother."

Luckily Jane was sitting down because her legs felt like rubber. She barely answered, as the news was too shocking even after suspecting something might be amiss. "I wondered... but didn't want to get my hopes up."

"You're in great shape and perfectly healthy. Everything should be good and I'm sure your husband will be overjoyed with the news."

Jane's heart pounded and she was positive her face looked guilty. "Yea... yes, I can hardly wait to tell him." Jane glanced down at her feet, too ashamed to look at her doctor. "He'll be surprised."

"Make sure you have my receptionist arrange all of the checkups from now till the big day. I would guess that you are about five or six weeks. Being that this is your first, we want to make sure everything goes perfectly."

Jane was in a complete daze when she left the doctor's office and stopped at the front desk. She agreed with all of the upcoming appointments and departed still in a highly excited state of mind. It probably wasn't wise to drive, but Jane was careful and managed to get home without an accident. She welcomed the quiet solitude, as her husband wouldn't be home for at least another hour. She had time to dwell on what to do, which was both extremely daunting and highly exhilarating.

Jane seriously thought over the timeline for the past two months. Having sex with three men was something unimaginable and she tried to put everything in the proper sequence. Her meeting with Brad was just a short time after her last period and it was a day after she had sex with her husband who always used a condom. Then a week later she attended the seminar with Josh and the unthinkable happened. She not only had sex with the young man, but she never even insisted that he use any protection. Acting like a teenager again still sent shivers through her entire body, as she remembered the raunchy yet intimate intercourse.

Making the most important decision of her life was utterly traumatizing, yet Jane was shocked that it was possible to reach a drastic solution within minutes. She had most likely known, which path to take, because she merely went through the motions of being happily married during the past two years. Her husband had his business, which he loved. He devoted most of his time to reaching the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow and she was beyond material things.

Jane had what she cherished most and something she dreamed about since grade school. She was expecting the most precious gift, which would always be God's gift. Jane suspected who made her pregnant and prayed she was right. Not that it made a difference because she was no longer willing to wait. She had grown distant from her husband and the decision for divorce gave her peace of mind. Jane's only worries now were for her baby and a possible union with the father.

THE END

Please email me your feedback as I always appreciate any suggestions or comments.

dawn1958
dawn1958
2,282 Followers