Jane's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dawn1958
dawn1958
2,287 Followers

***

Jane collapsed, as her legs were no longer strong enough for her to remain standing. She wound up on Brad's bed and there was no way to comprehend what had just transpired in a stranger's bedroom. It took some time for her breathing to return to a normal state and by that time Brad was thoroughly aroused. The sexy, naked woman lay stretched out on his bed and there was one thing paramount in his mind. "The night is young. I believe that I have enough incriminating evidence against you to keep you here all night," he informed her.

She had been both physically and mentally overpowered. Without enough willpower to resist the young man, Jane merely whispered what sounded like a feeble protest. "Brad, dear gawd, I've done what you've asked. Can't I go now?"

"My love! I've watched you prance around the school for weeks, showing off that sexy body to anyone with a pulse," Brad said. "Christ, you're the horniest teacher in the whole goddamn school."

"Brad, I'm not. I'm married and I'm not after anyone. It's not what you think."

"Honey, after watching that fantastic masturbation, I need something hot and horny around my cock. I need a fucking 'BJ'."

"A blowjob?"

Brad proceeded to strip the clothes he had not already taken off and in a scant few seconds was down to his shorts. "I've dreamed of this since the first day in class."

Jane glanced to the side and noticed the upstanding tent in the front of the young man's shorts. "Oooh, I'm not really good... I haven't done it for a long time."

"Don't worry, love. Just wrap those luscious lips around my rod and nature will take over."

Then Brad quickly stripped his shorts. His proud unit bobbed up and down and Jane stared in disbelief at the stellar cock. "Oh geez, oh geez."

"Sweet mother, get that mouth over here. Hey, have you ever tried 69. We may as well go all the way."

"What? I can't. I've never done that."

"C'mon love, you won't be sorry!"

Jane's head throbbed and it seemed she was too confused to think straight. She felt Brad's hands all over her body and before she knew what was happening, she was in the most vulnerable position. On her hands and knees, her knees were on either side of Brad's chest and she straddled his upper body in the most wanton fashion. There was a loud buzzing in her ears and Jane found it impossible to concentrate.

She planted her hands on the bed, holding her upper body as high as possible. Jane tried to twist around and see what Brad was doing, but she couldn't see around her flared hips. Then what felt like a burning dagger touched her delicate crotch. "Suck it, baby! Suck my cock or I'll shove it into your belly."

'Holy crap! The damn thing is huge. If I don't suck the goddamn prick, he'll probably screw me. Crap, hopefully the bastard will be satisfied with a blowjob.' She stared at the throbbing pecker and then realized she was in a very defenseless position. 'Christ, the bastard has his fucking face in my crack. Oh gawd, I've always wondered about 69... what it was like? Dear gawd, not with this guy.'

Jane hesitated before moving one hand to the pulsating cock. She flinched when her fingers touched the scorching meat and the scene was right out of a porno flick. The gorgeous woman slowly puts the head of the man's cock in her mouth and the man licks the unprotected pussy slit. Then the woman's body jerks and shudders, but she can't escape the man's tongue, as her hips are held steady by his strong hands.

The scene grew more erotic and dramatic in a hurry. Jane's sudden solution was to finish the young man off, as fast as she could. She wrapped the fingers of both hands around the upraised cock, holding it up with her left hand and stroking it furiously with her right. 'Oh gawd, how long has it been since I sucked cock? Gawd, now I'm sucking a stranger's cock! What have I become?' Her mouth was full, but her brain worked overtime, as she tried to find the end of Brad's stamina.

The cunnilingus was skillful and far more animalistic than Jane expected. Brad held her straddling his face and used his tongue to lash through her long narrow, pink slit. He made sure to caress the pink clitty, as well as stab the two holes each time he stroked the enticing womanhood. Jane tried her best to ignore Brad and she concentrated on the job in hand, so she didn't feel threatened. Although her stomach heaved each time the young man slapped her clitoris with his tongue, she managed to somewhat control the flow of juices out of her feminine being.

The first blast of thick cream surprised her. One second she was sucking and stroking the young man's impressive cock, trying to end the blowjob; the next she was coughing in a most desperate fashion and forced to swallow, or else choke to death. Jane did something she swore never to do. The cum hit the back of her throat and she swallowed the white cream without thinking. The thick cock throbbed crazily and the orgasm seemed to last for the longest time.

***

Customarily it was wham, bam, and thank you ma'am when she had sex with her husband, but that was not the case with this virile young man. Jane prayed that Brad didn't have an insatiable lusting for sex. She wished he was like most men and would be satisfied with a good blowjob and maybe a good handjob.

Somehow when the blowjob and cunnilingus finished, Brad succeeded in getting her in his arms. Jane laid on her right side facing the young man and there was one extremely obvious aspect about his stature. He still sported an erection and Brad deliberately placed it to cause her the most distress. "Brad, please don't touch me down there... with your pe..."

"Don't worry. I have a condom. I'll put it on."

Jane heard the young man and she was amazed that he still had a hard-on. "You aren't planning..."

"Sweetheart! I've dreamed of nothing else," he whispered. "I can't wait to get my cock into the most desirable woman in the whole city."

"Oh gawd, you can't!"

"But sweetheart, you know that I won't quit until I've tasted all of your delicious riches... everything you possess, including your most precious charm."

Jane thought she would lose her mind when Brad rolled onto his back and donned a bright red condom. 'Dear gawd, why did I come here tonight?' She had never seen one so fancy or one that had creatively shaped material around the tip. A threatening shiver shot through her body when she realized the ominous condom was made for a woman's pleasure, but she vowed not to experience any.

Brad easily assumed a missionary position. His much larger body pinned her on her back and he stared directly at her. Jane turned her head, refusing to look at the blackmailer, and she attempted a valiant protest. "Please, Brad we can't do this. Haven't we done enough already?"

"You wanted me to keep quiet... not to tell everyone about your storeroom indiscretions. Well I promised to keep quiet, but you'll have to do one more thing," Brad whispered. "I watched you masturbate; that was the most fantastic orgasm I've ever seen. I watched you climax during that wonderful cunnilingus; now I want to watch your pretty face when I fill your belly with cum."

'Like I have a choice? Go ahead, asshole, screw me with that pathetic penis. I'll never look at you again once this fucking ordeal is over.' It was a silent promise, which made her feel a lot better for succumbing to the young man's, blackmail demands. She didn't feel too threatened because the young man willingly agreed to wear a condom, which was a great relief.

Brad put her chin between his thumb and forefinger and turned her head. He glared into her teary eyes, as the weight of his lower body pried her legs apart. Jane felt the end of his pecker poking and trying to hit the correct spot, which made her cringe with fright. Then he shifted his hips so that his penis rested directly on top of her shivering pelvis. "Stroke it baby. I can stay hard all night, but you can make it harder," Brad whispered. "Stroke me, babe."

"Oh, Brad, please no more," she pleaded, as she glared back at him. His stare was unyielding and reluctantly she slipped her arm between their bodies. Her hand flinched when her fingers touched the throbbing penis and like earlier, his heartbeat radiated up her arm.

Brad arched his back and thrust his hips back and forth and used her dainty hand, as a caressing tool. "That feels nice. You know how to make a man yearn for sex," he said. "I get hard every time I think of you... your sexy body."

"Nnnuuu, Nnuu." She felt the cock get harder and to her amazement, grow larger.

Abruptly Brad jerked backwards and pulled his cock out of her hand. Then he slowly pushed his hips deeper into her thighs until his cock hit the mark. Jane held her breath when the thick head spread her puffy lips and she knew what was next.

It may have been the ride of his life for Brad, but not for Jane. What she felt was some pain and more than anything else some agony from being used. The one thing very evident at first for Brad was that it was very difficult to enter his adorable teacher. Not only did the condom hinder penetration, it took awhile to stretch the opening. When Brad reached virgin territory, he received the ultimate joy and the ecstasy was extraordinary. The head of his cock hit a wall and it took many thrusts and careful pushing before he was able to fully embed his cock.

Once his cock was buried to the hilt, Brad felt the most intense heat of his life. He realized his stamina wasn't limitless when his stomach started heaving like mad and knew there wasn't much time to enjoy the wondrous feeling. The base of his cock twitched a few times and then small jets of precum filled the end of the rubber sheath.

Jane would forever be sorry for following her natural tendencies. Her arms went around the young man's shoulders and she used a motherly embrace to guide him through what was expected to be a long, tremulous tunnel. Once she realized her mistake, she tried not to encourage or make it better for Brad. It actually took her breath away when he pumped in and out a few times and she anticipated a quick ending to the sinful episode.

Jane assumed the disparaging affair was almost over. She felt ashamed and totally used by the young man who was using her body for his self-gratification. All of a sudden Brad's body straightened out, as he lay on top of her beleaguered torso, and then he rolled over onto his back. He grabbed her tightly and rolled her over at the same time so that she wound up on top. "You're almost done... only one more thing. I have one fantasy left," Brad whispered, staring right at her. "Just a little break or I'll blow my top; then one last fantasy."

"This is the last. Then it's over," she pleaded. "You promised."

Brad pulled her upwards until his throbbing cock slipped out of her inferno. "I need a second... a break," he said. "I want this to last a long time." The respite was precisely what Brad needed. He twisted his shoulders and reached his right arm down far enough to go around her thigh. Brad pulled her left leg upwards, which put Jane in an awkward position, but it enabled him to reach behind her and between her legs. He grabbed his cock and held it in the air before laying it against her vulnerable pussy.

Jane was eager to end the affair and that willingness was her downfall. She felt him squirming and struggling and assumed he was preparing to insert his ramrod again. She felt him enter her wetness and her entire body shuddered when the head easily slipped into her honey-hole this time.

Jane's eagerness enabled the devious Brad to fulfill his last fantasy. He pushed her shoulders upwards off his chest, so that her back arched, and then he looked into her eyes. "I want the greatest orgasm. One with you sitting on top of me and riding my cock," he said. "You're going to be my cowgirl."

If she had any idea of his real intentions, Jane would have screamed her head off. Instead, she naively put up a measly protest. "Brad, I've done everything... all that you've asked."

"Yeah, I know. I love you for that."

"I don't think I can do anything more."

"Oh, you can... and will. Like I said, one more thing and you can go."

"You promised before."

"Well you're such a desirable woman and your beauty makes me crazy. This time, I promise you can leave." Brad pushed her shoulders harder, arching her back severely, and he forced her to bring her knees up so that she was in a kneeling position. She straddled his hips and this time his cock went in so fast and easy that Jane thought it was well lubricated. She was amazed and simply assumed it was her body adapting to the awful intrusion.

Brad quickly let go of her shoulders and put his hands around her waist. He jerked her down and felt the elation of reaching Jane's deepest being. His eyes bugged out when he stared at the luscious chest hovering inches above him. "Ride me baby. Keep my cock in your belly and have the ride of your life," Brad moaned. "Christ my balls ache... I want it so bad."

Jane thought he was crazy and she tried to end it quickly. She sort of bounced up and down on the young man's hips, as his body went out of control. Her hands went to his chest in an effort to keep her balance and she gave the young man a most spectacular vision. Her biceps pressed against the sides of her boobs and made them appear even bigger, as they swayed enticingly up and down. She prepared herself for the worst, but there was nothing that could prepare her for the drastic calamity.

Jane threw her head back and pretended to be a real cowgirl, which was intended to rob the young man's stamina. There were familiar twitching and jerking in her deepest regions and Jane knew Brad was likely filling the condom with his filthy cum. She would always remember glancing off to one side and into a sublime setting of blank space. Her head sort of rolled back and forth and suddenly she noticed something very disturbing. "Dear gawd, Brad! Oh, Brad, it can't be. Please, it can't be."

Brad's tummy heaved in and out, as he emptied his cum-load. He noticed Jane staring at the long, red rubber that he discarded when he rolled over. "The best in the world. A cowgirl riding bareback."

"But... but... but?"

"I had to feel the real thing. All of the intimacy of the sexiest woman."

"But, when... you know what could happen?"

"I ripped the fucking thing off and you rode bareback. Christ I thought my balls were going to burst."

"Oh gawd, no!"

"You're the absolute best... the best piece of ass."

"Dear gawd, Brad. I could get pregnant."

"So what! It's about time hubby realized he's married to the horniest woman who deserves the best."

Jane used every bit of strength to get up. She jumped off the bed and felt the uncomfortable wetness between her legs. Tears welled in her eyes and soon they trickled down her flushed cheeks. "How could you?" Strangely her mind quickly went over the timeline and thankfully it was only three or four days since her period.

Jane cried. She certainly shouldn't be in the vulnerable stage for a few days, which made her somewhat relieved, but she was distraught for being treated like a common whore by the young man. Sadly it was only the beginning and there was no time to feel sorry for herself. A defining moment in her life happened within the blink of an eye when the front door of the apartment slammed. Jane's heart stopped beating and she realized Josh had come home.

She was aware of the young man leaving school early that day to visit his parents and it was an unsuspected surprise when he showed up at the apartment. Brad noticed her questing expression. "Good, Josh is home! I've waited for weeks to flaunt this in his face," he whispered. "We had a bet!"

Jane hastily searched for her clothes and at the same time tried to comprehend what Brad was telling her. "Huuugh. What?"

"Yeah, your star trainee and I had a bet... to see who was the first to have sex with the sexually frustrated, married teacher."

She felt like a used piece of meat. Brad practically pushed her aside and he was more concerned with cleaning up before meeting his best buddy. He swiftly donned a pair of pants and went out to meet Josh while Jane slithered out of sight so she couldn't be seen from the other room. She didn't leave the bedroom. Although Jane hated being in Brad's dungeon, the thought of facing Josh was far too petrifying. Her guilt was overwhelming and she felt sick at being caught.

Jane eavesdropped on the conversation coming from the living room and imagined the worst, as she finished getting dressed. "I won, man. I won the bet." She shuddered when Brad bragged that he had just accomplished the impossible.

"It was off. I told you to leave her alone... that the bet was off."

"I did it, man. I told you I'd get into her pants," Brad boasted. "I screwed her and she loved every bit of it."

"Asshole, I fucking told you to stop... to leave her alone."

Jane couldn't believe her ears. She had been the prize for a bet between two immature young men. The tears rolled down her cheeks and she barely managed to stop herself from balling her eyes out. Nothing else registered in her distraught mind until all hell broke loose in the living room. "GET OUT! GET OUT!" Josh's voice was loud and very authoritarian.

Brad who surely knew his friend was thoroughly pissed off heeded the warning without any delay. He hurried into the bedroom to finish dressing and noticed the shivering, frightened woman standing across the room. The walls closed in on her and Jane had to get out of the small bedroom. She rushed out and ran straight into Josh who was waiting in the living room.

"C'mon! I'll drive you home," Josh whispered. "Let's get out of her before I kill someone."

Jane almost blurted out that she didn't need a ride, but abruptly realized that she was in no condition to drive. There was no harm in accepting Josh's offer since her husband was away so she followed him outside. Josh drove and she sat stoic against the passenger door, as if trying to keep her distance from a stranger. The car was eerily quiet and it was obvious both were trying to think of the right thing to say.

Jane's remorse and shame quickly turned to raging anger. "How could you?"

"I'm sorry... so sorry. Sorrier than you can ever imagine."

"I trusted you... trusted you more than anyone."

"It's not what you think... honestly."

"Oh, really! I wasn't a prize... a prized whore?"

"You have to trust me. I didn't want this to happen."

"What? No, you wanted to win the bet?"

"No! Brad is conniving and very sneaky. When we first met you, we both thought you were the most attractive, desirable woman. Then during a drunken party we made a stupid bet, which started out as just a silly wager between two drunks," Josh said. "Once I got to know you, I called it all off."

"Oh, really?"

"Honest, I didn't want this to happen."

"How did Brad know all about the storeroom? That's what he used to blackmail me."

"The dirty bastard spiked my drinks the other night and I got falling-down drunk. Anyway, I'm a blabbermouth once I'm plastered," Josh said. "He assumed a lot and probably fooled you into thinking he knew everything. That's why his sneaky plan worked."

"I feel sick. I cheated... oh gawd, I cheated," she moaned. "He blackmailed me into becoming a slut... a cheap slut."

"I tried to stop him. I'm sorry things went this far."

They neared her home and Jane was feeling a little better. "Thanks for driving me home. I don't think I am in any shape to drive."

"I know. It was my fault and I'll do anything... anything in the world to make the nightmare disappear."

dawn1958
dawn1958
2,287 Followers