Jane's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dawn1958
dawn1958
2,290 Followers

Jane had to be alone. When Josh pulled into the driveway, the guilt quickly became suffocating. She knew not to make any excuses, yet she did anyway. "Best I go in right away... I need to be alone. Thanks again and I'll see you at school."

Josh faced her and looked into her eyes, which were still teary. "I realized that you were special the first time I saw you in class," he whispered. "That's when I fell in love with you."

"Dear Gawd, Josh, you can't," she stammered. "Don't say that."

"Love at first sight! I've known it for some time and now it's out."

Josh turned slightly sideways in the seat and held his arms in an open invitation. Jane stared at the young man with the strongest urge to fall into his arms, but the shame and guilt were too strong. She sobbed with overwhelming doubt and quickly exited the car for the safety of home.

***

The entire night was nothing like she imaged. She stumbled into the house and went straight up to her bedroom. It took her a few moments to regain her composure before she had the strength to undress for bed. She caught a glimpse of her naked body just before donning her usual nightie and noticed a few red marks and some minor scratches. Goosebumps formed on her arms when she imagined what happened and that for the first time in her life, she was unfaithful.

Jane wasn't too worried about what to tell her husband, as he wouldn't be home until Sunday. They didn't talk much these days about very personal or intimate things so at least she wouldn't have to lie to him. The real troubling thing was trying to justify her decadent actions to herself. She never dreamed that one day she would commit adultery and jeopardize her family's security.

Every muscle in her body hurt and her mind was totally exhausted from trying to outwit the devil. Not only had she lost the physical battle, she had also lost the mind games. Brad had enticed her to masturbate with them both watching it all in the mirror. Then in hopes of ending the affair, she had given the young man the most fantastic blowjob, praying it would satisfy his lust. Much to her horror, Brad simply blew his load down her throat before he performed the glorious cunnilingus. Jane prayed for another early salvation, but again she was outwitted, as she allowed the sexual desires to blossom until she creamed like a wanton slut.

Then the absolute worst part of the night happened. Brad forced her to sit on top of his stellar cock and ride him like a cowgirl. She did it assuming that once his blackmail demands were satisfied she would be set free. To her utter dismay Brad had ripped off the condom and filled her with his virile seed, most likely hoping to get her pregnant. Jane bounced up and down in the saddle and she was astonished at the young man's endurance, which she attributed to his earlier climax.

The rest of the weekend was mentally exhausting, as Jane couldn't get Friday night out of her mind. She definitely didn't get much sleep; then on Sunday her life was back to normal. Showing up at school on Monday morning was the hardest thing Jane had ever done. She knew Brad and Josh would be there and wondered if she was strong enough to face them again. Much to her dismay, the first meeting with Brad was uneventful and it was over in no time.

Then the strangest thing happened. The principal prided himself in assuring that the teachers in his school were adequately up-to-date in the newest techniques. An innovative one-day seminar was offered at the local university and he surprised Jane with an offer to attend. "Don't worry about your classes. I'll get a sub to fill-in and all you need to do is select which day you want to attend. It runs each day next week and, oh yeah, I'll send one of the trainees with four of my regular teachers."

Immediately Jane felt overwhelmed. She didn't mind the seminar and liked the idea of enhancing her teaching skills, but the idea of going with someone was unpleasant. The principal noticed her hesitation. "You seem to get along better with Josh and Brad than any of the others... so it's probably best if you go with one of them," he said. "Just let me know which one and I'll arrange it."

Jane was dumbfounded. 'OMG,' she thought. 'Now I'm being setup with a young guy who wants to screw me. In fact, one who has screwed me in more ways than one... and another guy who will do anything to have sex with me.'

She looked at her principal, as he waited for an answer. "Aaah, I would rather go with one of the girls, if that's possible?"

"Jane, you're great with the young trainees and you seem to have a better rapport with the young men. I just can't see any of the others going with Josh or Brad; well, maybe Ken might get along with both of them, but I would rather you go with one of them. Both have given you a big vote of confidence and say you're the best tutor in the school."

"Oh, geez, I'm not sure."

"I'll tell you what! I'll leave it up to them. They can decide which one is going with my favorite lady."

Jane left the office and her heart pounded frantically in her chest. She did everything humanly possible to stay away from the two young men and luckily the schedule didn't have either man in her classroom. By the end of the week, the blackmail episode wasn't as fresh in her head and she welcomed the weekend. When she departed school after her last class on Friday, the principal delivered the shocking news. He told her that Josh was picking her up at home on Monday morning and taking her to the seminar.

It was the second weekend in a row that she fretted about what was happening in her life. One minute she was thoroughly pleased with her job and the next she was pessimistic at going to school because Brad and Josh were there. By Monday morning, Jane had made many decisions, which gave her peace of mind knowing she was taking a definite path in life.

***

The seminar was actually very enlightening and enjoyable. Although Josh sat beside her, he never put any bold moves on her so she was very relieved. It wasn't until almost the lunch break that the young man said anything intimate to her. "I feel like I'm back in high school, sitting beside my sweetheart, and waiting to go for a noon hour quickie."

Jane glanced at the young man and she was taken by his warm, seductive smile. "Hummm, you watch yourself young man, or Mrs. Smithers will have to scold you."

"I'll be waiting."

She looked into his dark mesmerizing eyes and wondered at how easily she had forgiven the young man. "I'll bet you will."

The session ended abruptly and everyone started leaving the large theater. Josh innocently took her by the elbow and it seemed the most natural thing to let the young man lead the way. "I have a little something prepared at my place. Oh, did I tell you? I live alone now."

Jane didn't bother asking why; she merely followed Josh's lead out to his car. She had the strangest feeling that it might change her life forever, yet she willingly went with the young man. The drive was only ten minutes so they didn't have much time to chitchat before they got to his apartment. Again Josh was the gracious host and Jane followed him, actually welcoming the opportunity to renew their once flourishing friendship.

The door closed behind her and she opened her mouth to say something nice. All of a sudden Josh leaned into her and kissed her on the lips. Her body pressed against his and instantly Jane felt incredible, as a severe shiver shot up her spine. Something long and hard pushed into her stomach and she was well aware that the young man was already very aroused.

They were both huffing like mad when the kiss broke. "We can't; we have to be back at the seminar in an hour."

"I know. That's why they call this a quickie."

Jane felt like she was back in junior high and that pleasures and joys were too much to resist. She felt her blouse being unbuttoned and within seconds being rolled off her shoulders, as she tried assisting the striptease. Then to her utter amazement, she watched when Josh quickly stripped and stood in front of her. Jane barely realized that she did the same thing, as she tossed her expensive clothes away like rags.

"I see you did it. Shaved for me?"

"Ye... yes. I did."

Suddenly Josh grabbed her shoulders and turned her around. He pushed her until she was up against the wall and she turned her head to protect her face. Her head was sideways with her cheek on the wall and Josh put his controlling hand in the middle of her back, holding her against the wall. Josh leaned into her shivering torso and put his face beside the back of her head. He kissed the back of her neck and then put his lips on her burning ear.

Jane couldn't remember getting hot so fast. The time ticked by and she was well aware that they had to leave shortly, which seemed to heighten the anticipation of what Josh might do to her. All of a sudden she felt the hot length of steel pressing into her bare ass-cheeks. When the young man shifted his hips around, she openly did the same thing so that his rod pressed into the well-defined, narrow crack.

Her arms were outstretched and slightly above her head, as they were magically pinned on the wall. She tried hard to breathe properly, but it was difficult because her emotions were sky-high. Jane wondered at her sudden brazen actions and questioned if she was losing her mind.

Josh put his foot against hers and spread her legs. "Wonderful. Did you touch yourself when you shaved... feel yourself after?"

Jane was too stunned to respond at first, but the young man jabbed her. She felt Josh dip down until his ramrod dropped below her butt; then he straightened his legs, forcing her up onto her tiptoes. "Yea... yes!" Lying seemed like the perfect solution, but her religious upbringing was too strong. "Dear gawd, yes, yes I did touch myself. Oh no, don't touch me there."

"Good. Did you finger yourself... masturbate."

Jane was too ashamed, but again couldn't lie. She lost her voice and simply nodded her head so that he would know. She balanced on her toes and felt the tip of Josh's dagger against her soul. Her body was on fire and the intense flames seemed to rob her sanity. "We can't... dear gawd, we have to stop. I'm not on anything and we have to stop."

"Of course, we will," he responded. Josh jiggled his hips and knew exactly when he hit the mark. Jane's mouth popped open wide and her breathing became utterly ragged and uneven. Then her body started shaking and he was scared that she was not going to wait. "Not yet. Please, not yet."

Jane didn't know what was wrong with her. The fiery emotions scorched what was once a faithful, moral woman and turned her into a sinner. "We have to stop. I can't... can't go all the way," she moaned. "We need protection."

Josh moved his right hand to the back of her head and wrapped his fingers into the long, curly strands of hair. He jerked her head backwards, arching her neck severely so that he could see her teary eyes. "I want you so badly!" Then he thrust his hips upwards and her feet came off the floor. "I love you. I've wanted you from the first time we met!"

He sliced through the puffy lips and entered her precious domain in a heartbeat. She desperately gasped for air, but nothing helped. Then a fly on the wall witnessed the lust of two lost lovers. Josh let go of her hair and her cheek fell against the flat wall. Her head remained perfectly positioned so she could see the black man behind her, out of the corner of her eye. Josh grabbed her hips and pulled them backwards so that her back arched, but her chest remained firmly planted on the wall.

Jane realized that she was in the most vulnerable position, yet she never moved. All of a sudden the young man was balls-deep and her feet were off the floor. It happened so quickly that neither was ready for the early orgasm. Jane's guts erupted and for the second time in her life she cried during a climax. Her cheek got wet with tears and then her face slipped up and down on the slippery wall. She heard Josh pleading for her to hold on... to wait for a few more seconds, but it was too late.

Sex was always a rushed mania with her husband. On the rare times she did achieve a climax, it was usually the result of great internal willpower, lots of foreplay and the fact her fingers were extremely skilled at self-gratification. Jane couldn't remember the last time an orgasm occurred without any clitoris stimulation, but here she was creaming as if she was a schoolgirl slut. Suddenly she was totally helpless. Her body belonged to a spirit and there was no stopping the violent spasms.

Powerful convulsions rocked her body and the orgasm seemed to roll through an endless wilderness. Just when Jane thought it was over, Josh gave the most dominant thrust, which lifted her higher in the air. Jane felt the thick cock swell and start to squirt wildly inside her heated cavity. Some of her tears were possibly the result of knowing what might happen without birth control, but the immense joy far outweighed any dire consequences.

The room was sweltering hot, which resulted in both being covered with sweat. Jane appeared to hang in the air, pressed against the wall with her legs crudely splayed out to the sides. She had just willingly done something that hours, or days ago would have seemed impossible; yet she wasn't sorry.

Shortly after the last spasm tore through his loins, Josh was hit with a harsh realism. The lunch break was almost over and they had very little time. They dressed, as fast as possible, and ran out of the apartment in record time, getting back to the seminar just when the next speaker took the stage.

Jane was not accustomed to being in such a soiled or untidy condition while in public. She felt clammy and even had sweat in her armpits, which should have made her very uncomfortable. Instead, she glanced at the young man seated to the right and her heart fluttered, as if she was a little girl again. Then the supposed horrible thought that she might get pregnant entered her mind, but it merely heightened her awakened state. Unlike last time with Brad, this time she was totally in danger because she was in the middle of her most vulnerable period.

***

Following the seminar, it seemed Jane got closer to Josh. She would never admit it, but they seemed to get more intimate with each passing day. They spent every noon hour together and both were extremely comfortable around each other, which she hoped wasn't noticed by her fellow teachers. With the fall semester coming to an end, Josh and the other three interns would return to university for classes to finish their education. As was customary in the school, all of the regular teachers took the four out for a final celebration dinner at a nice restaurant.

Jane also did something that she had never done before. She lied to her husband about going out on a Friday night. Half of what she said was true. It was a celebration to say goodbye to the four trainees, but she was not going specifically to be with her girlfriends. Jane's stomach was full of butterflies when she thought about a specific young man and her heart raced at the possibility of spending time with Josh in a party environment.

These parties usually didn't last too late and this one wasn't any different. Most of the regular teachers departed about nine, leaving only a couple stragglers with Jane besides the four trainees. It wasn't long before Brad and the two young female trainees left the party, inviting the rest to join them on a bar hoping experience. Everyone declined and soon the only two remaining were Josh and Jane who admitted having too many glasses of wine.

Jane was never one to handle her booze that good and she felt fairly tipsy even though the hour was still early. When Josh offered her one more drink, she kidded that a married woman shouldn't be sitting around drinking with a strange man. "Are you trying to get me drunk young man?" Jane stared at Josh and her heart fluttered when she noticed his knowing, seductive smile.

Josh leaned across the table until he was mere inches away from her. "Yes! I am going to feed you alcohol and then take you out to my car where I'm going to kiss you all over," he whispered. "Then I'm going to drive you to my place."

Jane blinked at the young man's bold predictions, but her heart continued to pound. "But whatever would we do at your place? You wouldn't take advantage of a woman who has had too much to drink, would you?"

"I wouldn't do anything the woman didn't want."

"That's what I am afraid of," she whispered, feeling her tummy shudder with anticipation. "What if the woman didn't ask you to... to touch her?"

"I would look the lady in the eye and beg her," Josh whispered. "Beg for her hand and for her beautiful, sexy body."

"Huuummm, I think we should go since we are the only ones left," she said. Josh's compliments were flattering, as no one called her sexy these days, and certainly not her husband who seemed too disinterested.

Jane decided to leave her car and catch a ride with Josh who wisely planned for such an occurrence. He consumed very little and remained sober, which enabled him to drive. They walked out to the parking lot hand-in-hand and Jane wasn't sure why she seemed a little giddy and bewildered. Josh walked her to the passenger door and turned her around so they faced each other. Jane sort of looked up at him and didn't move away when he slowly bent over to kiss her.

The area was dark and no one noticed the two shadowy figures standing next to the car. Jane was breathless in no time and luckily the kiss broke before she collapsed. She let Josh open the door for her and got into the car knowing what to expect once they got to his apartment. The ride was quiet and neither said much, as nothing seemed appropriate for such an expectant, intimate moment.

When Josh escorted her into the apartment, he immediately pushed her up against the wall. The resulting kiss was feverish and it seemed a continuation from the one in the parking lot. Josh moved to rain kisses all over her flushed face, down her neck and onto her shoulders. He pulled her clothing out of the way and managed to taste the rich delights of her upper chest and bare shoulders, before returning to her lips.

Without warning her feet were moving and she quickly found herself in Josh's bedroom. There were arms and hands all over the place, as the action was fast and furious. The art of undressing seemed too painstaking and the struggle was to strip without breaking the prolonged kiss. In no time she was naked and standing on her tiptoes, trying to display her intense passion for the man of her dreams.

When the back of legs hit the side of the bed, she tumbled backwards. Josh's dexterity prevented a big fall and he gently let her hit the bed before landing on top of her. Jane's temperature was at a feverish level and not much mattered to her other than the young man in her arms. She felt him pull away and reach to the side. "It's okay. You don't need that," she whispered.

Josh straightened and arched his back so he could look into her eyes. At that exact moment, Jane felt her labia being cut in two. She stopped breathing when her vagina spread and slowly surrounded the long thick, black penis. Jane vowed not to take another breath until Josh was fully embedded and she felt like a little girl again. A girl so happy and content that she didn't want to wait. At first her hips jerked randomly, as she desperately thrust up at the young man.

Josh felt the intense heat consume his moral fiber. He too pumped his hips in a very random fashion and there was no magical rhythm. Each person seemed to think speed was of the utmost essence for satisfying the other's desire, as their hips thrust madly at each other. They experienced wild sexual lust at 11 o'clock; they made mad, passionate love at 12 o'clock and experienced animal ecstasy at 1 o'clock.

dawn1958
dawn1958
2,290 Followers