Jane's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dawn1958
dawn1958
2,286 Followers

"Whenever I'm with you, I feel good," Josh whispered. Jane remained still and stared straight ahead, but her eyes may as well have been closed. His lips were against her ear and his voice was merely a faint whisper. "I've never felt this way... about anyone!"

"No! Dear gawd, no. I'm not that kind of woman... I'm married," she moaned. "It's my fault for leading you on. I should never have done that."

Josh had to look into her eyes again and see for himself. He grabbed her shoulders and spun her around. When they came face to face, Josh stared into her shinny, brown eyes. "I can wait... forever if need be," he whispered.

Being not only a married woman, but also a mature teacher, Jane understood the severe consequences of acting inappropriately. She had already erred in more ways than she could count and she vowed to do whatever it took to end the sinful matter before it worsened. It took every ounce of courage to not throw herself into Josh's arms. "We can't... it's wrong."

One big thing still bothered Josh. He decided it was best to warn Jane about Brad's unwavering determination, even if it caused a serious break in their growing relationship. "Aaah. Please be careful around Brad. He's a great guy, but he can get... eerrr, get very persuasive if he finds a woman desirable," he whispered. "And Brad has his sights set on you, so please be careful."

Jane felt the strongest urge to tell Josh about the blackmail, but her overpowering guilt prevented any revelation. She looked into his eyes and resisted the impulse to fall into his strong arms. When he suggested they go to the lunchroom, she gladly accepted, as being alone with the young man was frustrating.

Acting like nothing happened or that there was nothing between the two was difficult, but necessary as far as Jane was concerned. She sat with Josh in the staff lunchroom, feeling more and more sure of her feelings for the young man. Every time he spoke to her or looked into her eyes, she felt her heart do a double beat and her face seemed to flush. She was utterly mystified by the strong desire for intimate contact with Josh, but vowed to resist the temptation, knowing it would only make matters worse. With Brad's impending rendezvous on the horizon, she didn't need any further turmoil in her life.

***

The day leading up to the blackmail rendezvous was the worst day of her life. She couldn't remember experiencing more mental anguish and her students must have thought she had lost her mind. Finally she simply gave them reading assignments, which left her alone to wallow in decadence.

When she went home from school, she was distraught with the realization that by night's end she would be an adulteress. Having her husband away for the weekend saved her coming up with a viable excuse for spending Friday night out; yet she was still bothered by overpowering guilt. Her husband often encouraged Jane to go out with her girlfriends, but she seldom did because she felt uncomfortable going out without her husband.

Jane fought hard to dress for the horrible journey, not wanting to give Brad any more satisfaction. She decided on a very conservative skirt and blouse. Underneath was the least sexy underwear she owned and she prayed for the courage to go through with the drastic adventure. She had grown fairly fond of Brad, but his sudden blackmail had definitely changed her opinion of the young man.

She approached Brad's apartment building with so many butterflies in her stomach that it felt very uncomfortable. Walking up to the front door, Jane hesitated before ringing the doorbell. Without warning the door opened and she glared straight at the biggest grin on Brad's youthful face. "I'm glad you're here. You look gorgeous, very beautiful!"

Jane realized the evening would be one of twofaced action. Both her good-side and her bad-side would be talking. 'Yeah, sure asshole! What choice did I have?' Then she smiled and actually spoke out loud. "Thank you. Please, before we get started. I can't afford to get pregnant so we can stop right now unless you have protection."

"Not to worry. I fully understand. Here, let's start off on the right foot," he said, handing her a glass of wine. "A toast and I promise that by the end of the night, you'll be a happy, happy woman."

'Right asshole! Like wine is going to make me feel better.' She tried her best to smile when she took the glass from Brad. "Yes, I could use a drink, thanks," she replied.

"Come, I'm sure you could use something to snack-on, as well," he said. Then they moved into his living room, which was set up with romantic lighting, soft music and some finger-food. On the second glass of wine, she was feeling a little more relaxed and thankfully a lot less worried. Brad wisely kept the conversation on her life and on her past teaching experiences. He was well aware that Jane would let her guard down when she talked about her young students.

Brad also insisted they talk about her family and after another wine, Jane was feeling a little tipsy. They sat on the sofa and Brad suggested they retire to a much better location. He refreshed their glasses and ushered Jane up to his bedroom dungeon. 'Fucking lovely! The bastard is getting ready to mount me,' she surmised.

When Brad reached for her blouse, she wrapped her free arm around her chest to indicate her reluctance. Brad quickly set both glasses on a nearby dresser and turned Jane around so he was behind her. "You have such lovely skin... soft and so velvety."

"Dear gawd, I've never cheated..."

"I know. I could tell," Brad whispered. "Any man would be crazy not to desire you... such a gorgeous, sexy woman."

Jane kept quiet, as she reached for the buttons on her blouse, but the little voice in her head couldn't stop talking. 'Well let's get it over with real quick. Take me you bastard; then I can get out of here.'

Her fingers vibrated like crazy and she only managed to undo two or three buttons before Brad pushed her hands away. "Slow, take it slow. I want this to last a long, long time." Then he reached around her and slowly unbuttoned her blouse. Brad pressed his body against her back and kept his mouth next to her ear. "You deserve the best."

'Right asshole! And I bloody hope you don't consider yourself in that category.' Jane stood rigid and tried hard to not protest or say anything, as the young man put his hands all over the front of her body. Brad caressed her from her neck down to her tummy and cleverly left her bra on when he caressed her boobs one at a time.

Brad paid special attention to the ends and felt the nipples pushing out against the soft fabric. "You have outstanding breasts... nipples that I can't stop dreaming about."

'Dammit, I hate when they do that. Now the rotten bastard will think he made my nipples erect.' Then it came to her. If he wouldn't let her undress, she had to use other means to make the unwanted sex go faster. "Mmmmm... mmmm, that feels nice."

Suddenly it was Brad's turn. The little voice in his head spoke to him, which increased his confidence. 'Right, honey! Fake it and make me believe you want it real bad.'

"Mmmm... mmmm, I like that."

'Yeah, I bet you do. Well, keep faking it, honey. Once we get down to the nitty-gritty, you'll prove you're a slut, once and for all.' Brad's face grinned, as he listened intently to his supportive little partner. 'Christ, I almost want to rip your fucking clothes off and see all of that ball-busting body.' He slowly rolled the bra upwards, freeing the luscious boobs. Then he put the two erect buds in his fingers and rolled both of them around and around.

'Damn, why do they always get so bloody hard?' Jane rolled her head backwards and rested it on Brad's shoulder. "Mmmm... mmmm, that feels good," she moaned trying to use her sexiest voice.

Brad kissed her ear and all the way down her neck. 'Yeah, I bet it does. Keep moaning, my love. I have a big surprise for you, so keep faking it.' He squeezed the nipples a little harder and felt them get even harder. "You have such a sexy body. Your nipples are absolutely the best... hummmm outstanding!"

Jane wanted it over. She reached for her skirt and managed to undo the zipper and button. Then before she was aware of what Brad was doing, she was guided across the room. She opened her eyes and about three feet in front of her bewildered eyes was a reflection of a struggling couple. Her blouse was completely open and her bra was bunched almost around her neck. It was her boobs that drew the most ire. She watched Brad's fingers roll the swollen nipples around and swore at the obvious inflamed state of her buds.

She felt Brad's eyes and glanced a little higher into the large, wall-length mirror. Still behind her, Brad had his face next to her ear, as he stared back at her. "We both get to watch," he whispered, giving her ear a taunting flick with his tongue. His face was very serious when he held the steady gaze. "Watch the sexy teacher cream like a little schoolgirl."

'You're fucking dreaming, asshole, if you think I'm going that far.' Jane stared at their reflection and into the dark eyes, wondering what Brad was doing. "Mmmm... mmmm."

Brad let go of the enlarged nipples and finished taking off the skirt. Then he stripped the blouse and bra to leave her standing in unsightly nylons and panties. Jane let her glance shift to the awful image and she wondered if it was possible to look any un-sexier? Her white panties showed through the soft, beige hose and the sight made her shiver. When Brad slowly rolled the remaining garments down her legs, leaving them bunched at her feet, she shuddered at being left nude.

"Sweet mother of Jesus... shaved pussy. You're shaved! I've dreamed of screwing a woman who does that." Brad moaned into her ear and Jane felt his obvious arousement pushing into her back. "You look absolutely gorgeous."

The timing couldn't have been worse. She stared at the newly acquired look and realized her mistake. 'Dear gawd, why did I do that now?' Jane glared into the mirror at Brad whose tongue was hanging out of his mouth. 'I hope the bastard doesn't think I shaved for him. Dear gawd, why him?" Why can't it be...?'

Jane had shaven her private region for the first time in her life. She stared at the illustrious spectacle and marveled at how the newfound exterior seemed to make her look tantalizing, even glamorous. Jane was still admiring her appearance when Brad acted. "It's time my love. Time to show me how you can climax in my arms," he whispered. "We're going to watch you masturbate."

'Watch what? I don't think so, as I'm not the least bit aroused.' Jane returned her gaze to Brad and noticed the serious expression on his face. "Then will you let me go? If I do that, will you leave me alone?"

His warm smile turned into an evil grin. "We'll see. If you're real good, maybe I'll just jerkoff and call it a night," Brad said. He watched the frown on her pretty face turn to optimism, as the devil spoke to him again. 'Get to work slut. Watching you get yourself off is going to be the greatest. Then you're going to suck my cock and I'll blow my fucking load down your sexy-ass throat.'

"I'm not sure... not sure if I can do it. I've never masturbated... in front of someone," Jane moaned. Once again it was her conscience that made her appear naïve and gullible. "Really, I don't think I can do it."

"You'll have to trust me. Once you've satisfied my sexual desire, I'll let you go home. So make it good and you'll be out of here a lot quicker," Brad explained. "Do it! Show me what that shaved beauty can do."

Jane closed her eyes, unable to watch. The thought of actually masturbating in front of a stranger was horrific, but it was being able to observe the satisfied grin on Brad's face when she did it that caused her the most misery. "I don't think I can."

Abruptly her ear was on fire, as Brad used his sharp teeth to get her full attention. "Open your beautiful eyes. You're going to watch it all with me," he whispered through his teeth. "Watch you molest that gorgeous pussy. Be a good girl and masturbate!"

She obeyed, as there didn't seem to be any alternative. Her arms were aided until they reached downward and her hands were wittingly guided to her shivering pelvis. Nothing seemed real to Jane. Her fingers tenderly caressed the velvety skin and her eyes opened wider when she noticed something glistening between her legs. Without warning her feet were nudged apart and she found it hard to control her trembling fingers.

"That's a good girl. Can you see it?" Brad stared at the opening between Jane's legs and noticed the definite outline of the prettiest pink lips. "I've never seen anything so sexy... so enthralling."

Jane noticed it too. Brad had kicked her feet far enough apart that her labia were visible. Almost in a trancelike state, she watched her dainty fingers dip into the tempting space until her precious jewel was covered. She paused for a few seconds, wondering how to display womanly lust without actually experiencing it. 'Oh, gawd, can I fake it and make him believe I'm having an orgasm?'

Brad observed the hesitation and didn't mind the short reprieve. His emotions were riding a roller coaster and rising at a tremendous rate, which would spoil his plans. He willed up some extra self-control and used his subconscious male ego to stave off any premature climax. Again the silent voice spoke. 'Take your time, honey. We're going to be here all night and when you go home to papa, you'll have a belly full of jizz. There'll be no goddamn rubber on this cowboy!'

Jane cupped her clean-shaven mound and moved her hand back and forth. When she watched the obvious masturbation attempt, she hoped it was enough to satisfy Brad's perverted desire. Then she glanced up and into the young man's unyielding eyes again. It wasn't going good so she opened her mouth. "Ooohhh... ooohhh gaaaawd." She jerked her hips, hoping Brad was satisfied.

"Show me that gorgeous pussy. Spread those girlie-lips and show me that magnificent clitty!" Brad smiled, but it was his eyes that forced her to react.

Jane slowly placed her forefinger and middle fingers of her left hand on her labia. The images would be forever photographed in her mind. Her fingers pulled the puffy lips apart and exposed the pink clitoris. It was extremely hard to keep her eyes from fluttering, as they tended to roll backwards when her right hand moved. The fingers surrounded the little gem and this time her jerking hips were genuine. 'Oh geez, this might not be smart. Holy shit, that actually felt good,' she thought.

Then she heaved and groaned a few times in a vain attempt at deception. "Aaah, aaah. Oooh... oooh gaaawd!"

There was no more need for Brad to hold her arms so he grabbed the luscious boobs. Cupping the tits and molesting them sent shivers down his arms and straight up to his head. He caressed her and purposely left the nipples exposed so they were clearly visible in the mirror. "My God, you have the nicest breasts... the best nipples," he whispered, completely ignoring her impulsive fake excitement. "Now show me that pretty clitty... all of it!"

Jane's eyes were very glassy and they shifted from one image to another. Brad's face was etched with animal desire and he stared at her in a threatening manner. A little lower she noticed her breasts being groped by the young man and it was more than obvious her nipples were extremely erect. Lower still and her entire body shuddered at the sight of pure lust. Her throbbing clitty was between her fingers and it was being rotated around in a wild, vigorous fashion.

This time her dreamy eyes locked on the magic between her legs. Her body came up so that she was standing on her tiptoes and thankfully Brad's strong arms supported her for better balance. All of a sudden a tremendous spasm rocked through her body, which left some disbelief about her resolve. She uttered a few more moans for effect and abruptly things got out of control.

Brad shoved his right hand down the front of her torso and closed his hand directly on top of hers. His fingers grasped her two fingers, which surrounded the throbbing morsel, and then he squeezed as hard as he could. "Don't look away. Watch it baby, watch it all." Brad cradled her head with his head and shoulder and forced her to watch the entire scene unfold, much to her dismay.

It was the longest series of subconscious babbling and Jane listened very carefully to herself. 'Oh my, what was that? Oooh, hang-on girl, don't satisfy the bastard's pervert wishes.' She stared straight into the mirror, unable to tear her eyes off of the damning imagery. 'Yeow, that was a big one. Holy shit, he has his hand on mine. Oh no, he's... the dirty bugger is squeezing my fingers and oh gawd, he's squashing my thingy.'

Tears filled her eyes when she felt her stamina slipping away. 'Dear gawd, he's jiggling my fingers and making it feel awful. Oh, geez, he's squeezing... pressing so hard. Stop! Oh, please stop. Oh, Brad, don't do that anymore.' Jane's eyes grew wider, as the many fingers became a blur. 'Oooh, I can't let it happen. He can't do it to me. No, I have to be strong!'

Brad watched her pretty face twist and turn. He knew she was fighting for her life and loved every second, knowing it was all in vain. "Your fingers... masturbating like you were a little girl. Do you do this at home? Do you show hubby how much you love being an easy slut?" Brad nibbled on the back of her ear and used his tongue for affect. "God lady, I love watching you finger that shaved cunt. Cream for me! Show me how you love creaming."

The fire in her eyes caused a severe inferno, deep inside her tummy. Brad's fingers held her hand on top of her clitty and refused to give her any reprieve. By now the little bud was swollen and it was firmly compressed between the many fingers. "Ouch! Owie, you're hurting me," she moaned in desperation. "Please, you're hurting me."

Brad was far too shrewd for an innocent woman. He had long suspected Jane's romantic feelings for his best buddy were sincere and he used her intense guilt to his advantage. "I wish Josh could see his lovely goddess now," he whispered. At first Jane's mind was too frustrated and Brad's disclosure took time going from her subconscious to her conscious mind. "Josh is missing the best fuck of the century; the sexy teacher creaming like one of her little schoolgirls."

It was the first time in her life that she orgasmed and cried at the same time. The agony of defeat was too much and tears ran down her cheeks. Brad punished her by revealing her guilt and then he seized physical control at just the right time. He let go of her boob with his left hand and wrapped his fingers into the long, curly hair on the back of her head. "Fuck for me, baby. Fuck that dirty cunt," he said, as he jerked her head back so hard it felt like most of her hair had been ripped out. "Finger that dirty cunt and cream all over."

"No, dear gawd, no!"

"Christ, look at yourself. The cum's running down your legs. The most beautiful sight in the world is a woman masturbating," Brad whispered. "You're the greatest."

Right or wrong, she was long past caring. Jane's breathing was in rapid gasps and her stomach heaved in and out at a fantastic rate. "No, no, not like this."

"Fucking right, babe. Finger that pussy and show me a slut."

Jane tried to put Brad out of her mind, but that was the biggest mistake. Suddenly images of Josh popped into her conscious mind. His handsome face, the smile, the youthful physique and his honest sincerity pushed her over the top. It was the first time in her life that she had been unfaithful, but the justification was that it was with someone she cared deeply about. She felt the strong, agile black fingers on her intimate being and they caressed her in a manner, which was new to her. Her belly erupted and she coated the black fingers with loving cream, making the sinful affair somewhat moral.

dawn1958
dawn1958
2,286 Followers