All Comments on 'Janet'

by murphy621

Sort by:
  • 91 Comments
woodmanonewoodmanoneover 11 years ago
Sorry for my reaction

Story is well written and you can feel the pain of Herbie and Janet.

I normally don't comment on the actions of characters; they belong to the author and he knows them better than anyone. However,in this case, I can't believe Herbie could have let Monte dictate terms to him.

Maybe I'm a macho, egotistical, jerk but I wouldn't have just gone in to watch TV and damn sure couldn't have let the seating arrangement and Monte and Janet's little private party go on.

I've had my ass handed to me on a plate a few times, and probably deserved some of them, but taller and heavier or not, Monte would have paid the price for his disrespect. A ball bat or a .357 would have evened the odds for Herbie. I think he should have stood up to both Monte and his wife.

Thanks for writing.

Woodmanone

BigJohn601BigJohn601over 11 years ago
Agree with the wood man....

No fucking way that I would have put up with that. They had only been married for four years and one of those spent cheating....better to divorce now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

What a waste of time

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
Painful on multiple levels ( but valid ) Idea deftly explored

Can't say it any better then Woodman did. This author is one twisted Mofo' for conceiving & executing this idea. A good writer too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Yep, waste of time.

Typical of this author.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 11 years ago
this was murphy typical laying out the cuckold ground work shit

there was no drama in the crap, he should be out on the street and rosemary should have a black eye with a dildo stuck up her ass. The wife should have filed and moved on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Oh no

Oh no not another girly boy!

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 11 years ago
Interesting . . .

. . . sometimes the unknown is better than the known, sometimes it is worse. Since our knowledge is almost always less than perfect sometimes the unknown is best. Nice little story murphy621, very nice indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
a man was hit in his own home and threatened where are the police

a woman is carrying on an affair out in the open, where is the divorce

the therapist wants to beat up on you hire someone to clean his clock for once a week for a month.

throw the bitch out of the house when she left for the weekend she should come home to find her belongings on the porch and the house up for sale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Why are these people even together?

So many of these comments focus on who is in the wrong, which character isn't?

These two should have never married in the first place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Now, that was lame.

As others have said; why are these two misfits even together?

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 11 years ago
This author seems to love creating controversy by writing...

...improbable scenarios about people who behave like teenagers. Not erotic at all. This would be more appropriate in Humor and Satire.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
marriage is dead

therapist needs to meet a baseball bat in the middle of the night.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well, I liked it: 5*****

Glad this fucked up couple is back together, and I was happy to help them. I helped Janet heal physically then helped her get even with the SOB. Don't understand why he was fucking Rosemary--Janet is a much better fuck. Sucks cock like a champ too. Maybe because Rosie likes it in the ass. Whatever, I enjoyed it. Thanks for writing.

Monte

jasonnhjasonnhover 11 years ago
A bunch of losers

and I don't really care what happens to any of them.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 11 years ago
Not erotic

And that was the least of the problems with this tale. The affair with Rosemary was wrong. That said, it was meant to be discrete and not hurt Janet. She and hubby should have gone to counseling, or she should have divorced him.

But revenge with Montie, who assaults her husband in his own home, kisses Janet intimately in front of him, sits by her at dinner, now how is he supposed to get by that? Well, no normal man would. That's why therapists and counselors advise against pursuing revenge if the couple wants to preserve the relationship. Creating more pain is not helpful in that regard.

Most men after an assault would retreat, get their weapon(s) of choice, and hopefully call the police. The weapon would be insurance against another attack pending police arrival. Assault charges would probably result in Montie's license being suspended. He would have a lot to lose for the brief sadistic satisfaction of punishing and threatening the husband. The author made hubby into an improbable wimp. Two stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
waste of ink

silly story and a waste of my time, anyone who acts that way deserves what ever they get and that goes for writing about it to.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
THE WOMAN SCORNED

and you know the payback is worthy. TK U MLJ LV NV

shuttlepilotshuttlepilotover 11 years ago
I agree

about calling the police on the "guest". Then, divorce, since he didn't really love her, anyways.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice Story

To the btb crowd, will u burn the cheating husband too?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Kill the bith and the lover

Husband might have been wrong but wife was worse by teasing her husband that way and the lover should have been shot in the balls then head for the physical assault in hubby

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

check her garments upon return? handbag for ...?A matter of her making a point, where the question: for him, taken too far? not?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Odd story

It is odd because it really doesn't have a point. He is a cheater, liar, and a coward. So why did she stay with him? We don't know. Oh! did I mention that he wasn't too bright, as he never figured out that her behavior toward him before the accident coincided with his affair? I mean DUH! And then there is Monte and his wife.

Why would he want her after that episode given that he was having an affair with another woman, who presumably actually liked him? Why wouldn't she choose Monte who actually seemed to care for her, even if he was not screwing her?

Nothing is answered, nothing is gained, nothing is lost, and there is nothing for the reader to wonder about except...WHY? this story was told.

I like your writing, and this story is well written technically, but...

bigglesbigglesover 11 years ago
Interesting

Actually I found it quite realistic.

Yes it was disjointed, but in that situation 'd be amazed to find her acting logically.

But on here I dont think realism is a requirement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
the ending was appaling

Although he deserved punishment two wrongs do not make a right; and to talk to hubby while pretending or really doing the horizontal tango goes beyond any revenge. You may have discuss or elaborated on his affair as well. why etc.

no winner in this story

chytownchytownover 11 years ago
Dumb Story!!

But it's your story thanks for sharing. Monte would still be in therapy from my foot in his ass. You just do not hit a man in his own house!!!!!!!

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 11 years ago
I really really hope that this author

fucking kills himself

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Jeezuz

No trust, no honor, no friendship, no caring, nothing nice about this story at all.

Even if the trainer and the wife weren't fucking their brains out, hubby was a beaten-down wimp and a cuck anyway... all indications were that there was a tryst going on, and he took a hit and did nothing. Not a good way to continue as a husband and wife. No respect there at all.

And it was all his fault in the first place for being an unfaithful asshole in the first place.

But as the saying goes, two wrongs don't make a right. Even if the wife did nothing but screw with hubby's head, the only thing I can say is that they will spend their lives fucking each other over, never having a true companion.

I get that the author thought it was a cute way to punish a philandering husband, but it fails at every level. Sorry, 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Murphy621 showed just eat a bullet and stop the shitty stories

This story completely sucked. The fact that murphy621 wrote it with Herbie being cuckholded in the open by his wife and having her obvious lover Monte show up at his door and physically assaulted him and then makes out in his house with his wife when Herbie at least did his privately is wrong. It's obvious that murphy621 is a big fan of being cuckholded and must love having his wife or GF do that to him all the time. But seriously why write this obvious crap. You really need to just eat a bullet slit your wrist, or throat or go run in front of a bus and put yourself out of your misery and our lives so we don't have to read this crap again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
911

I would of had the police take him to jail. My house and he beats anyone, jail

time. Any way, a bigger guy attacks and my gun talks to him. but this is a bad

whimp story right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

So lose the bitch and get on woth your life

TheEndBeginsTheEndBeginsover 11 years ago
Good idea

I like how this story started, but it needs a conclusion. Eventually, she'll push him past his breaking point and he'll leave, regardless of if she's fucking Monte or not.

Ducky7Ducky7over 11 years ago
Weak story

Started out good but seemed to be lacking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Herbie's a pussy.

What a little pussy. NOBODY would come into my house and get away with hitting me. Grow a set Herbie!!

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelyloveover 11 years ago
Motivation?

I get the wife's motivation--out and out revenge--painful, brutal, etc. But what is his motivation to stay and be treated like this? Guilt? Masochistic desire? What?As it stands, the husband is a cypher without any feelings that a reader can identify with or sympathize with. He is glad to get his wife back. Great. He is surprised by her behaviour. OK. So? Clearly he is a very passive individual. So--how does he end up having an affair? As passive and stupid as he is, what does he have going for him that would keep his wife with him? A good job--is that it? As a flash story, this is OK, but it could have been a LOT more interesting. I feel like you missed an opportunity to really turn out a story that was REALLY good...

Sidney43Sidney43over 11 years ago

Have to agree with some others that putting up with her games with Monte would not be not worth it. He is getting paybacks and I have no sympathy for him as he is a cheating ass, but he never rubbed her nose in it. Good ole Monte needed to get shown what an equalizer can do and a visit to a lawyer would have been the next step to take.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I enjoyed this story, and while it doesn't lessen the writing, it really needed a little more oomph. We're treated to all sorts of "burn the cheating bitch" stories, how about some turnabout and "burn the cheating bastard"? Divorce him while she's at it, take the house and take out his little whore Rosemary too. Screw the mind games, destroy the cheating son of a bitch. It's hilarious that he had the gall to insult his guest and wife after his own infidelity. He had the punch coming and a whole lot more.

An idea for future consideration, but this story didn't have to go there to be a decent read.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
Getting paybacks is one thing

But what she did wasn't called for.

I'm sure Herb was a fucking pussy when it came to being physical, and couldn't hold his own in a fair fight with Monte, but who in the hell fights fair. Old Monte wouldn't be able to lift his arms up, with all of the plaster on them if the pussy Herb did what he needed to do to get his balls back.

As far as Janet; her ass would be kicked to the curb. Not for getting even, but for rubbing his face in it and having her lover threaten him.

How could he ever trust her again, after she blatantly fucked over him, and threatened him physical harm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
FOR MONTIE'S TYPE

GOD CREATED ALL MEN COLT/GLOCK MADE THEM EQUAL. Monty and Janet would have left the house that night in 15 seceonds to fuck and answer to a mufti million dollar law suit against him and his employer and divorce.sorry boys this is the real world Herbie went back to Rosemary who had superior pussy anyway with NSA .fuck the bitch.

solotorosolotoroover 11 years ago
Sorry,

but one phone call to the cops while Monte was in the kitchen would have settled his hash. Night in jail, lawsuit against Monte and his employers, Monte out of a job with a restraining order against him, etc. I think your idea was good, but the execution was very bad. Internal logic is important to a story. If you want Herbie to eat shit like that, then you have to build his character that way and his cheating doesn't fit in with it. Cheating implies a level of self-serving egotism that would have precluded the situation going down as you wrote.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Damn

That's what happens when couples cheat on each other. Life gets fucked up and it's never the same. I have to say, however, that Monte would have had a nice gaping hole in his head will all red stuff coming out.

Don't cheat

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Nope, sorry can't trust her.... Revenge isn't the way to fix a marriage. Baseball bat to good old Monte for the sucker punch. Divorce and get Rosemary. She was a better fucknanyway...

deck23deck23over 11 years ago
left hanging

So lets have the next part to the story . As for herbie he may have ahd and afair but never rubbed her nosin in it like she did to him as for the Monty guy he just should have said to get out of his house after the hit. but for her to leave and go to her sister and act like she did with her sister and her husband covering for her . That would ahve made me say not to come back and telling her that he was going to be sueing Monty and his boss over what happened.

If she loved him after he took care of her she wouldn't do that. He should just tell her good bye

spud65spud65over 11 years ago
what fantasy world did this come from?

I hate to tell you but a woman who finds out about a husbands lover ain't keeping it to herself..... He better sleep with a cast iron jock.. Two wrongs make it right, well at least he didn't flaunt it it her face as she did his. If that had been me, she and Monte would have been picking themselves off the front lawn wondering what the hell just hit them! Just a reminder author, loving wives is not the best place for fantasy and a little bit of that goes a long way.

zed0zed0over 11 years ago
Ever hear of "Make my day?"

When assaulted in your own home you can shoot the bastard, or just call the cops and let them handle it.

On the other hand he's a cheating ass hole and deserved some payback.

She should have had her boyfriend work him over away from the house to make it look like a mugging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Bollocks

Ok, you fucked about. The punishment is divorce or forgivness. For some wanker to beat you up in your own house aided by the bitch, well, I'm sorry but it just aint gonna happen.

Sorry but I'm just not happy with this story. Quite well written tho.

terrydavidterrydavidover 11 years ago
Christ author - put some frigging realism into the story...

Yea, like some wimp is going to allow some asshole to assault him with no charges filed - get real! The story begs of cucks and sluts with creditably to the author sucking like maggots on deceased rodents. .

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Worse story ever?

Wimp or understanding spouse? Slut or loving wife? Ignorance or informed? Revenge or reconciliation? Clueless husband or clever wife? End to affairs or more concealed infidelity? Truth or a pack of lies? Unfortunately this story just leave a trail of questions to frustrate the reader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Monte first...

Monte would have to pay a price

- Cricket bat to the knees or arrest and loss of job (she was a patient). You can't hit a man in HIS house over HIS wife, and threaten him further.

- Given her chosen solution, she would have to go...divorce. Whether she slept with him or not is not particularly relevant.

guitarman100guitarman100almost 11 years ago
There are limits

As others have said, adultery does not rate getting hit and threatened in your own home. This to me is one of the best reasons to have a gun in your home. I would have gone and gotten it and loaded it and pointed it at the son of a bitch and told him to get out. Two wrongs don't make a right. She should either divorce him or forgive him but she has no right to torture her husband and humiliate him in his home. To be fair, I feel the same about all the stories where the husband is the one who tortures or humiliates the wife when she has cheated.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Crap!

Pure bullshit...A terrible wimp ass story as usual for this author. -0

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
dead women tell no lies, dead herbies dont hurt anyone

herbie hit him in his own home self defense, or jail time, both work, wife was collateral damage

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
TO KNOW HIM IS TO LOVE HIM/HER

but why do you do. TK U MLJ LV NV

Charley49erCharley49erover 10 years ago
They are both cheaters:

They cannot ever have a normal relationship because they have lost trust. No agreement solves that. This is another story of two wrongs by cheaters that do not make it right. She in some ways is worse: because she reinforces they cannot trust each other. And she involved the family in the cheating too. Disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
No Way!

The so called PT would have said hello to a baseball bat to the teeth and my next call would be to a lawyer. No marriage survives that.

spredmspredmalmost 10 years ago
cheating

You cheat she cheats but no one would disrespect me in my home

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
lessons learned

what goes around truly goes around. Question is did her actions and his assault go too far? The best part, both got past the cheating and revenge and hopefully became a truly loving couple again. Partners in life. great story

tae352001tae352001over 9 years ago
Good story of what not to do

I can file this story as what not to do or act? first, she knew about the affair and said or did nothing? Why? second, her accident almost tragic showed his love by is continued by her side devotion. So, after home, she decides to expose her plan of cheating, and the in your face approach? What bothered the most? Monte struck him in his own home! All she could do is smirk or smile? when was she attacked by rosemary? I did not read that? when did he rub the sexual affair in her face? I don't recall reading that. So, what I see is broken trust now by both parties and physical hurt and emotional hurt now on both parties? He is delusional to think she really is back to being the loving wife and back to where they were before the 4 month affair. Its over, and she will use the fact that there is 4 months she has coming.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
doesn't matter

Did she cheat or not?

Doesn't matter.

She brought a man that struck and threatened her husband into their home and she accepted his actions.

She did this after her husband was beside her through her healing from the car accident.

Husband is a wimp for accepting this.

Too bloody civilized or what?

A revenge fuck and assault in his own home = dead marriage.

To the curb, or as the Brits spell it kerb.

Revenge fucks alone are most useful when the marriage is beyond salvaging.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
For punching him in his own home....

...Monte deserves no LESS than a baseball bat to the kidney's, then the knee caps, followed by a kick to the guts. I can tell you, if someone punched me in the guts in my own home, expectedly, then sat back and gave me orders, he has only until I've regained my breath before I kill him. Yes, kill him deader than a fucking hammer.

The cunt deserves to be kicked exactly there. In the cunt.

There is no love, trust nor fidelity in this marriage. He needs to file for divorce and cut his losses.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Never happened

When he got his breathe back he went to the phone and called the Police. Good old Monte was arrested for assault and battery and spent a year in jail. And since she had cheated to get even, he divorced her. You didn't really think he'd take the cheating bitch back and believe a word she said did you? Stupid ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Agree With Vulcan_in_Ohio, cantbuymy, LordSlamdawgg, BigJohn601, . . .

woodmanone, shuttlepilot, chytown, Sydney43, digdaddyrich, solotoro, zed0, guitarman100, spredm, and numerous anons. A man who ouweighs me, is several inches taller than me, comes into my house and assaults and batters me after an offensive question, is looking at massive retaliation. Husband has one problem, though. Wife will probably lie to the cops and claim husband started it. So husband needs to have physical evidence. Turn on his cell phone record capacity, and ask Monte what the hell he just did--or provoke Monte into hitting husband where Monte leaves evidence--black eye, smashed nose, etc. Then call the cops and seek Monte's jail time, lose of PT license for unprofessional conduct with wife, monetary damages for the assault and battery, and wife out the door as well.

tazz317tazz317almost 8 years ago
OH=OO......CONSOLIDATE YOUR WINS

count 3 and say Adios MF....TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You are such a pussy.

Don't you get tired of being a little bitch.

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

There is no love here, no trust and how could there be.

He is a cheating cunt, for sure, but didn't rub her face in it, have her hit, and go off fucking for 3 days calling him while fucking

Either divorce and end the charade, or open the marriage up and become roommates.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 7 years ago
Yet another weak man

Most of Murphy's stories have such weak men. He was a cheater an didn't deserve his wife, however, as many others have commented, assault me in my own home and there will be grievous bodily injury and then police. Monte would lose everything!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wrong and Wrong

He was an asshole and a jerk. They should have talked about this before she ended up in the hospital...still not right but how the hell do you work something out or part company.

The therapy was nice and the deal with Monte....the minute he questioned him about the kiss and got beat...it was all over. She is giving him payback in a cold and mean way - okay BUT - this intimidation....Not going to happen.

Get a cellphone or recorder handy and invite Monte to come back to the living room and tell him his conduct was unacceptable, hitting him and ask him again - what are you doing with my wife. Monte will most likely hit him again and now he can call the police and press charges.

As to the wife, sorry, she hated him so much, but they need to walk away, she doesn't have any more class than him.

Divorce!

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Pure bullshit

Cheating is one thing, bringing your lover home to beat up your spouse and rub your face in it while ignoring your spouse is fucking over the top.

Monte wood have found himself acquainted with a bat and in need of physical therapy afterwards and the stupid bitch that thought it was funny would be single the next day.

What a disgusting pair. Hope they don't reproduce.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Completely stupid

Any man simply walks into his den and gets either his baseball bat or his gun and then throws Monte out of the house, followed by the bitch. A lawsuit against Monte would follow with his wife acting as a witness under threat of a divorce. And after the case is over, divorce the cunt anyway. You really think any man would put up with Monte for two seconds? Ludicrous.

timrivtimrivalmost 6 years ago

A month later Monte was found beaten to death with his cock cut off and stuffed down his throat.

When Herb arrived home from work, Janet was crying and visibly distraught.

“I know you did it Herb, how could you do that.” Janet blubbered.

“Let what happened to Monte be a wake up call.” Herb replied

“What do you mean” she said softly

“I am your husband, you are mine not anyone else’s but remember if you cheat me again Rosemary will be happy to console a widower” Herb said staring menacingly at Janet.

Janet gasped

“From now on we will be a loving monogamous couple agreed” said Herb

Janet nodded meekly.

luedonluedonalmost 6 years ago
A man of divided opinions Timriv?

Or displaying a warped sense of humour?

Shortly after making this comment raining fire and brimstone on the man who led her astray, and imposed subservient monogamy on the adulterous wife, you then comment on 'Jamaica Vacation' congratulating the author on writing a story in which the wife gets away with it.

Most unusual.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nope!

I’d of done all the financial stuff I could while she was gone, packed the things I’d need, left my cell phone, keys, wedding ring and anything that reminded me of her, gotten a cab ride to the nearest used car sales lot, bought a car and drove off into the sunset.....hoefully never to see her again. (Maybe gotten a little payback on Monte, calling his boss and telling him that I would sue the both of them unless Monte was fired with cause.)

etchiboyetchiboyabout 5 years ago
Fuck. Assaulted in your own house? That’s 911 and Louisville Slugger time.

Not necessarily in that order.

Stupid story. So what IF he cheated first. She could (pretend) cheat herself, like they show. But to allow the gorilla into the house, and allow the assault is just.... stupid.

1-star

ctdansctdansalmost 5 years ago
agree

No need to have Monte come across as an over protective bruiser that hits the guy in his own house. That sets up hubby to be a super wimp. You could have left that all out and this becomes a revenge fuck story where we are all left guessing if she did or didn't. Also, its a short drive so immediately after the first call it would be easy enough for him to take a drive and see for himself.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 4 years ago
Just call the cops

insult Janet so Monte will hit you. Don't tell them about the cops. While they are on the way, bash Monte's head in with a golf club, "in self defense". Janet gets to visit her sister permanently.

calibammacalibammaover 4 years ago
Smh

Well I must need to delete you if I made the mistake of adding you to my favorites what a damn wimp writer. Who raised you?

networkgurunetworkguruover 4 years ago
LOL@ the comments...

Usually, these people want the cheaters to get their just deserts and no punishment is too much. But on this one? The guy cheats gets on his wife and now everyone is on his side when he's punished....unreal!!

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
I agree with ScorpioJJ:

Call the cops and file charges against him.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Good club

A golf club won't stop a Gorilla, but a Ruger .44 Magnum will.

timrivtimrivover 3 years ago

Cuckold, half man. Sad, he could have manned up and walked out. No divorce just left. Leave the wedding ring and a note that he wouldn’t be back and had drained their savings, say he quit his job, seriously mortgaged the house to the hilt and was leaving town. The shock would bring her back to her senses or she would file. Either way he would have his answer. If she apologized and was contrite they could try maybe again with counselling, as he had cheated and caused her over the top reaction. If she came on attacking him he would know their never was a chance anyway. Need a chapter 2

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Might have been a good little revenge on the hubby story until it went full blown cuck.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 3 years ago

When a guy attacks you in your own home, you have the right to shoot or stab the asshole. Herb is a weak wimp.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaabout 3 years ago
What a fool...

So what if Monte is big, can he stop a divorce.? He should have walked out as soon as he came to dinner and he should have called the cops because he was accousted in his own house. She went away with her lover and she had sex all weekend. He should have moved her stuff out, changed the locks,and Divorce her cheating ass.... Hated the story because they were both wrong, both cheaters. Hated her because she flaunted her affair and her lover was going to lick his ass if he said anything. Such is the fiction life

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

FTDS... You're not O. Henry.

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

Can't see any man putting up with such crap. A guy hits me in my own home (or anywhere), I ain't going to take it. A ball bat to his crotch, and kicking her and lover boy out to the gutter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Do you really actually like your life as a submissive cuck? Your writings certainly paint you as one.

timrivtimrivover 1 year ago

After the car accident he was there for her at the hospital because she was hurt and he cared. When the trainer punched him in the gut she thought it was funny obviously she didn’t care. He should call his brother in law and see if she was there.with her sister. If not file for divorce on irreconcilable differences. If she complains as to why tell her that her thinking it was funny for him to be punched which means she doesn’t care about his possibly being injured. Plus her rubbing his nose in her cheating on the weekend if it turns out she was not at her sisters. But divorce is a must. As for the trainer, I am sure he could either get someone to break his legs or get a bat and do it himself.

Hiram325Hiram325over 1 year ago

Good grief. More weak cucky bullshit. I'm finished with this author.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

What a dingbat the MC is! Why couldn't he open up an adult conversation to express his concerns? He wouldn't have had to accuse her of anything he couldn't prove had happened, he could just have called her out on her behaviour with Monte at the dinner and how they made him feel like a third wheel in his own home. Yes, his affair with Rosemary was wrong but at least he never brought her home or allowed to attack Janet. Not very good.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Just delete this silly tale. It's beyond dumb, or at least edit it and add the tag: 'Reading This Lowers I.Q.'

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous