Janny Ch. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Reefkeeper
Reefkeeper
144 Followers

David said, "I'll get the lease made up and meet you here at two o'clock tomorrow afternoon. Can you come up with an $8,000 damage deposit plus the first month's rent by then?" Janine nodded. "Okay, what name do you want on the lease?"

"Make it out in the name of Dr. Nathan Adams from Brookline, Mass. We'll have the money by two."

"Fine. I'll meet you here then." He leaned over and kissed her. "I've got to get home, now. My kids have proclaimed tonight spaghetti and meat balls night."

Janine toweled herself dry and wandered around the apartment nude, touching surfaces, opening closets and exploring her new place of business. She'd never seen luxury like this short of some "Lifestyles"-type TV show. At 6:45 when Parks arrived she found Janny still naked on the sofa, her feet up on the coffee table. "You look like you're in the stirrups at the OBGYN's. Is that some sort of pose for a new advertising brochure?"

"No, I was waiting for the Chinese delivery guy and I thought I'd have his tip ready." Janny got up. "So come on, I'll give you the grand tour."

As they passed through the dining room Parks grabbed an egg roll from the serving tray. She was just about to take a bite when her cell phone rang. "Hello...Yes, this is Barbie...Well it's nice to meet you, Don...Oh that's so sweet of him but there have been some changes since the last time I saw him. I've got a beautiful flat downtown now. I'd love to show it to you...Really, you are a bad boy. Well I'm at the Landon Towers, unit 300...Okay, I'll see you soon, bye now.

He's on his way over, maybe 45 minutes, he said."

Janny grabbed Parks' hand. "Well then the timing is perfect for you to try on some stuff I got you." She pulled Parks into one of the bedrooms and started pulling clothes out of the closet. "In between balling, I spent some time malling." She laid three dresses on the bed. "Pick out a dress and I've got four pair of Jimmy Choos in your size. Hurry up! Get naked and try this stuff on! You don't need any underwear."

Parks donned a slinky black short dress and one of the pairs of 3" heels. Janny whistled. "Now you look like you're worth a thousand a throw. You are one super foxy looking whore.

How should we play this? When your guy comes over should I disappear and remain scarce until he's gone or should I just hang out and be visible? The one thing I'm absolutely sure of is that if I am visible I have to be just as dressed up as you. From now on no client should ever see either one of us in our grunges. If we need to go somewhere in jeans, they'd better be designer jeans and look like our asses were just poured into them 10 minutes after they were bought."

Parks agreed, "You're right about the clothes. If we want to charge uptown prices we have to always look the part. I was thinking earlier that I should go over to St. Andrew's and make sure I know how trust-fund high-school girls dress. We should look expensive, but no more slutty or sexy than any other seventy thousand a year private school girl. We're selling melt-in-your-mouth teenage innocence. Sexy young hookers must be all over the place.

As far as your visibility is concerned I think we should be fairly natural. If we were just roommates and one of us had a date, the other wouldn't hide would she?"

"Not in my real world she wouldn't. Besides, the client might just decide to hire himself a twofer. Back to clothes though, a bit on the sexy side's probably not a bad thing. I would think that most pros get more paranoid about their looks so they resort to more make-up than a St. Andrew's girl so the things we want to guard against are all about looking trampy and tired. Do we need to talk about drugs?"

"I wondered about that. I don't think we should get into hard and fast rules, but drugs can be an easy trap to fall into."

"Especially since we have the money to be high all day if we wanted to. How about this rule? No buying or using drugs unless a client wants to share a joint with us. Then it becomes optional."

"Sounds fine. In my prior life I was always curious about drugs but a joint is probably about as far as I would have had the guts to go. For sure there'd be no needles!

If you're going to be visible, let's get you dressed. Donnie-boy should be here any minute." She reached for Janny's top and pulled it over her head.

Janny laughed, "Shit. I should have thought this through. I dressed you in my favorite dress!"

When the client arrived Parks went to the door and brought him into the living room where Janny was reading Jane Austin. "Don, this is my roommate Janny."

They exchanged pleasantries and Janny was amused by the extra little stroke his finger gave her palm as the handshake lingered. Parks led him back to her room and Janny went to the kitchen for some ice water and returned to the sofa where she kicked off her shoes and continued reading.

An hour later Parks and Don emerged. Parks had donned a silk robe instead of getting dressed. Don made a bee line for the sofa. "Well it was very nice meeting you, Janny. I hope I'll have the opportunity to get to know you better really soon." His hand reached out and caressed her right breast.

Janny pushed his hand away. "I'm afraid that won't be happening, Don, unless you learn to treat me respectfully. Being pawed in public embarrasses me."

Don tilted his head as if inspecting an unexpected species on a nature field trip. "Now it's my turn to be embarrassed. I sincerely apologize. I can only say the heightened sexual atmosphere created by your lovely roommate made me act in an extremely inappropriate fashion. Please excuse me."

Janny smiled, "Forgiven and forgotten."

After Don left Parks whistled. "Wow, you played that perfectly! If I was wearing a hat I'd tip it to you.

How was he? I think he'll be calling me too."

"I think you're right. He's nice but nothing extraordinary. Straight sex, nothing kinky, pretty good technique, a little above average size, but what I liked about it was that he wasn't cheating on his wife. He's a widower."

"Cool, except I'd go easy on the 'nothing kinky' routine. Fucking a very young teen is by definition kinky."

"Actually he almost didn't for that very reason." Parks smiled devilishly. "I changed his mind. Men are so easy!" She reached into her robe and threw a stack of hundreds on the coffee table. "We're going to have to bone up on the various techniques used to get cash onto the grid. I'm starting to build up quite a stash and I'm sure yours is even bigger!

Well, I've got to get home. My mother's cooking a leg of lamb. Hungry?"

Janny smiled. "Maybe a little, but I'd enjoy having dinner with you. I'll call my Mom."

"No, I'll call your Mom." She grabbed the phone and dialed.

"Mrs. North?...Hi, it's Parks. My mother and I want you and Janny to join us for dinner tonight...No, she's here with me now. See I was supposed to call you yesterday but I forgot. Please come so I don't have to tell Mom that I dropped the ball...Great! Janny and I will meet you there. Bye." She redialed. "Mom can Janny and her Mom join us for dinner?...Great, we'll be there in 45 minutes."

Reefkeeper
Reefkeeper
144 Followers