Jasmin: Descent Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LIPrulz
LIPrulz
154 Followers

"Yeah man," called Steve. "Beth would just love to let you come and do that once a week just as much as Carol would like me to I bet." The others were sniggering a bit then but they all stayed at the barbeque.

"Man, who asked you," Trevor shot back.

"It's alright," I said. "Today is ok I think."

"Jasmin," said Graham and I nearly jumped because he was standing right next to me and I wasn't looking. "You'll be fine here. I have to go and get some more ice."

What?! He was going to leave Trevor giving me a massage and drive to the servo for some ice? Graham obviously had no care that I was letting Trevor massage me. I rolled over and sat up.

"Ah, that will do. Thanks Trevor," I said. "It was nice but I'm fine now." As I said it Graham was already walking past the others for the side gate. He was showing that he really didn't care that Trevor had been massaging me. My plan was backfiring. Suddenly I was sick to death of all the stupid games with him. There was nowhere for me away from Graham but I didn't have to play his stupid mind games anymore.

The guys said they would clean up the barbeque and take everything inside. I sat on the chair just looking at the pool while I had more wine. I finished another glass and poured another while they cleaned the barbeque. They talked about the first game starting soon and I basically felt forgotten.

I lay back down sulking and finished that third glass while they cleaned up and then took the eskies of beer inside. I don't think they were even looking at me anymore. Had there been some unspoken message that they could no longer look at or talk about me?

I could have gotten upset about Graham and I suppose he had gotten to me again. But I had had enough of being upset with the games he played with me. I wanted to feel good, not upset all the time. The massage was good and it hadn't finished and I didn't want to feel guilty about anything anymore. I was so confused. I wanted to strike back at Graham, to show him I was a person too and I had feelings. But then I thought to hell with him, letting him know what I was doing would only feed this yen of his to play these stupid games with me.

I wiped off the oil with the towel, picked up the tanning oil and went inside. Milton and Adrian were in the kitchen finding out that there definitely was not enough room in the fridge for all the beer they had brought. They had to resort to the eskies and wait for Graham to return with the ice. The phone rang then. I answered it and it was Graham saying I could enjoy a longer massage because the servo was out of ice, he had to find another servo that had ice or go to Woollies and see if they had some. I told him I was just going to swim and gave the phone to Milton.

I went into the lounge room where I found Trevor and Gavin. Shaking the oil bottle I said, "Care to finish that massage, Trev? The oil has dried off."

"Sure, Jasmin," he drawled. "But what about Graham?"

"He doesn't need to know," I answered. "Ok with you Gavin?" I asked him while I lifted my leg to scratch an imaginary itch on my calf. Gavin couldn't take his eyes off my legs.

"Ahhmm," Gavin didn't seem to want to agree.

I walked right over to him at the television where he had been fiddling with the channels. His eyes finally came to my face. "Tell you what then, Gavin. Trevor will finish massaging my back and you can come out and do my legs, ok? I need them done again."

Gavin chewed that over for a moment before he looked back down my body. Without looking at my face he said, "Yeah, that's fine."

Trevor followed me back outside. I walked over next to the pool but behind the barbeque wall. No one would see us from inside. I took a deep breath and while my cheeks coloured with embarrassment I asked Trevor to move the deck chair and wine over where I was. "It's not so windy," I said.

I swallowed another half glass before once more I was lying on my stomach. "Gavin can do my legs later," I said to him. "Just do my back, ok?"

"You're the boss lady," said Trevor, standing behind me with the oil.

"Yeah, good." I moved my legs apart and Trevor kneeled on the deck chair between them.

"How's your bum, Jasmin?" he asked. "I should do that for you as well."

I was glad that Trevor couldn't see my face because my embarrassment was absolutely burning my cheeks. This was the point where I should have drawn the line. Instead in a small voice I said, "You can."

Trevor's hands descended immediately to my bikini bottoms. Straight away he was kneading the cheeks of my bum through the thin rayon. I made a conscious effort to relax and let him do it but he must have seen that my legs were tensed.

"You can relax, Jasmin," he said, moving his hands to my legs and stroking down from my thighs to behind my knees next to where he was kneeling. I let him do that a few times until it started to feel too good.

"Gavin can do my legs later, Trevor. I'm relaxed now," I said and took a deep breath before letting it out slowly.

Trevor's hands returned to my bikini clad cheeks and his gentle squeezing resumed. "That's good, Jasmin," he said after a while. "But if I continue like this the bikini will rub you raw. Can I undo it so I can use the oil?"

I'm not completely stupid. I knew Trevor just wanted to get his hands on the flesh of my arse. It was another line which I allowed to be broken when I eventually uttered a quiet, "Ok."

I felt one side and then the other of my bikini loosen. That surprised me. I had thought he would just undo one side. But I didn't object when I felt the material slowly drawn down until it hung between my legs. Another couple of inches and it would fall between us completely and Trevor would see everything.

"Incredible, Jasmin," Trevor commented. "Your bum is amazing." Then his oily hands were on my cheeks. Trevor slowly but powerfully began to massage my bum.

Other than the fact I was becoming more and more turned on, Trevor was really good at his massage. I had never imagined how good it would feel.

It was only a short while before Trevor's oily digits were between my cheeks. When I let him know it was ok to continue by pressing back a little I felt him push my bikini bottoms all the way off.

"Jasmin," came from his mouth like a groan as he squeezed oil down my crack and his fingers and thumbs massaged around my hole. I bucked as an oily finger pushed into my arse.

Trevor knew to continue by how I kept pressing my arse back against his hands. "You like that hey?" I couldn't answer as the fingers of his other hand had found my own oily slickness. I groaned and that was the only other encouragement he needed.

"Jasmin," he whispered in my ear. "I can smell you even over the coconut oil." The fingers that had just been between my labia slid over my neck to caress the cheek of my face. I could smell myself then as well.

At his urging I raised myself to my knees, waiting for his dick to push inside me. I was so turned on right then I didn't care if he went in my arse or my pussy.

"I've never seen anyone so sexy," he said then. I felt his dick then. He was rubbing it between my labia and it was getting bigger and harder.

"Just do it," I said over my shoulder. "Don't tell anyone about it, Trevor."

"I won't," he promised. I felt back between my legs for his dick. After I squeezed him a few times he was really hard.

"Keep quiet about it," I said again. "And we'll do it again, ok?" I pulled him inside me then. Oh god it felt good. We were in the backyard next to the pool in blazing sunshine and the neighbour's fence was only a few feet away. I didn't know if they were home or not.

"Deal, Jasmin." Again, Trevor sounded like he was groaning my name. He kept pushing inside me. I felt his balls then with my fingers and then they were pressed right against me as his weight settled against my bum. His dick was pressed firmly up against my insides. I was on the verge of an orgasm already. Trevor's hands were on my hips. One of them then travelled around under me and up my belly to my breasts. He squeezed a nipple through my bikini and it was my turn to moan. The first wave of pleasure spread through me.

Suddenly Trevor pulled out of me and pushed me flat back on the deckchair. I realised then what I had only just heard. The back screen had slammed shut (as it normally does) and Milton was calling out.

"You guys out here," he said. "Graham's back and it's time for kickoff."

"Ah, yeah I guess that's enough massage, Jasmin," Trevor said loudly. "You ok if I go inside now?"

"Sure, I'll have a swim now," I managed. I felt Trevor's weight leave the deckchair. I was so heated I could barely move, let alone retie my bikini bottoms. I didn't even care right at the moment if Milton walked around the barbeque and saw me. But Trevor went around and back inside with Milton. I just lay there, exhausted physically and emotionally.

It was probably twenty minutes before I calmed down enough and felt the need to fix my bikini. I little after that I was just lying on my back again soaking up the rays when I heard the screen door softly close. Someone wanted to surprise me or was being quiet because they thought I might be asleep.

I knew the material between my legs was damp, soaked really by my arousal, so I crossed my legs to hide it from whoever appeared. It was Gavin.

I didn't pretend to be asleep. I didn't want Gavin looking too closely at me. He looked over my body and his eyes settled on my legs. If he kept looking he would see what I was trying to hide for sure. I swung my legs to the ground and stood up.

"Sorry about missing the massage," I said. "I let Trevor do my legs as well. I'm going for a swim now."

"Ah yeah, Jasmin," he agreed. "It is a shame. Graham was asking where you two were. I didn't know if I should tell him or not."

"Huh?" I said, incredulously. Was Gavin trying to blackmail me just to massage my legs? Amazing. "It was just a massage, Gavin."

"I'm sure it was," Gavin motioned his hands in a conciliatory manner. "But Graham might not think so."

"Unbelievable," I hissed. "You want to use that so you can massage my legs?" I went around the deckchair so it was between us.

It was Gavin's turn to be non-plussed. "Huh?" He chuckled then. "You thought...?" And he laughed again.

"No, no, no," he said. "I told Graham that Trevor was racing you in the pool. When Trevor came in I sent him straight to the bathroom so he could get wet.

I was laughing then as well. "Well thanks for letting me know, Gavin. Sorry I misunderstood you."

"I'm not a bad guy, Jasmin," he said. We were both still smiling at the situation. "But I would still like to massage your legs."

"What about just a race? One lap, so that's up and back whatever way you want to use." I suggested. "After all, thanks to you I really do have to have a swim or Graham could think you were covering for me for something that never happened."

"A race..." he seemed to ponder. Gavin looked shrewdly at me then, right at my face instead of my body or legs. He looked really funny. "What do I get if I win?" he asked.

I looked at Gavin then, I mean his body. I'd never looked at Gavin before. He is nearly six foot tall but weighs close to a hundred and fifty kilos I would guess. I shrugged. There was no way he could beat me swimming. "What do you want?" Silly question I know but after what I just did with Trevor I was feeling reckless.

"You know what I want, Jasmin." He was looking at my body and legs again. Gavin was incorrigible it seemed.

I looked down at my legs. "Are they really that good?" but he didn't answer. "When I win what do I get then?" I asked him.

"What do you want, Jasmin?"

I had no idea what I wanted. "A hundred dollars," I said quickly.

"Agreed," he said just as quick. "Rules?"

I couldn't believe Gavin still thought he could beat me. He was going to lose a hundred dollars. Rules? Maybe he had some way of cheating. "We start in the pool," I said. I was thinking maybe he could dive ahead of me and that would give him enough lead to beat me. "And no one starts until we both count down from three to zero together. Yeah, that should do." I couldn't think of anything else.

"Agreed," he said again and held his hand out. I shook it and saw that his hand really engulfed mine but it was still pretty pudgy.

"Shall we?" he asked and I nodded. I was left wondering as I went to the pool why Gavin did not appear to be worried about his hundred dollars. There was no way this fat man could swim faster than me, even over only two lengths. We both dropped into the pool together. The splash Gavin made was enormous. I couldn't help laughing and I apologised to Gavin about it. He said it was fine and we both moved to the end of the pool.

Together we counted down from three. At zero I pushed off from the wall. At zero Gavin lunged and grabbed me by the leg.

There was still some oil on my leg and it slipped through his grasp a bit before he got a firm grip around my ankle. Gavin pulled me back to him. I choked on the water that had gone up my nose and Gavin let me get my breath back. He held me by the arms then and was walking backwards in the pool.

"Ahhhrrgh! What are you doing?" I shrieked.

"Shush," he said. "Everyone will hear and come running."

I didn't want that either but I was still furious with what was happening. "Gavin, what are you doing?" I hissed at him.

"I'm winning our race," he said. We were about half a length then.

"What? You're cheating," I cried. "You can't grab me and you're not even swimming. You owe me a hundred dollars."

"Any way I like. I like walking," he said. "Grabbing you is not against our agreed rules either. Sometimes, Jasmin, I'm not a particularly good guy either."

I knew he was right. And he definitely was not a good guy. I started to struggle more. Gavin's hands slipped onto my chest and pulled me firmly back against him. I was more stuck than before and he had his hands on my breasts.

I stopped struggling to try reasoning with him. "Gavin, this isn't right what you're doing. I would never agree to you grabbing my breasts. Just a massage of my legs is all."

"So I win then? You agree that I win, Jasmin?" He was still walking me backwards along the pool. We were in the deep end now and it was slower for him but still I felt his back thump against the pool end.

"Gavin, can you let me turn around and face you? That would be better wouldn't it?"

Gavin chuckled in my ear and I felt us push away from that end. "I know how oily your back feels against me, Jasmin. Not a chance. You stay just like that." I felt him squeezing my breasts. The stimulation was driving me to distraction. I just knew my nipples were getting bigger which no doubt encouraged him more.

"Alright," I said at last. "You win, Gavin. You can massage my legs."

"Ah, lady Jasmin," he said snidely. "I want much more than that pleasure." One of Gavin's hands pulled my bikini top down, freeing both my breasts.

"But you..." I started to say he just wanted to massage my legs but I realised Gavin had not specified exactly that at all. "Oh, don't do that please." I was nearly begging him, trying to deny the pleasure my nipples were feeling as he rubbed them between his fingers. Gavin was still walking me forward now. We were out of the deep end and only a couple of meters away from the full lap.

I was able to reach out and touch the end before Gavin did. "I win," I said. "Let me go and get me that hundred."

Gavin didn't let me go at all. With the feelings of pleasure evoked as he fondled my breasts and stiff nipples I had no great desire to get away as Gavin reached lazily past me and touched the end.

"You're a length short, Jasmin," Gavin said smiling. I opened my mouth instantly to protest before Gavin pointed out what I knew again was true. "You never touched at the other end."

My mouth stayed open and my struggles had ceased as I allowed Gavin's hands to roam my body. "Tell me exactly Gavin, what you want then. Please?" I added.

One hand pushed under my bikini bottoms as Gavin whispered in my ear. "What do you want me to do, Jasmin?"

Gavin's knee came up under me and lifted me up a bit. His fingers spread my labia apart and pushed inside me. They alternately thrust inside me and came back out to rub my clitoris. My head lolled back and my tongue was licking the gloss on my lips then. The pleasure was too much. Gavin's mouth then descended over mine and I was kissing him back. I realised Gavin was not holding me anymore. I was supported by his knee. The fingers of one of his hands were inside me, pulling and pushing against my pussy walls and the fingers of his other hand were pulling on and squeezing my nipples.

Finally we broke the kiss. I had his spit in my mouth and I turned around on his knee so I could see his mouth better. I wanted him to kiss me again. Then we were and it felt great. Gavin's tongue was in my mouth and I was sucking on him.

When we stopped kissing again I answered his question. "I want to have sex with you, Gavin. Oh my god, I can't believe I said that." His mouth covered mine again then. I let my hands wander over his stomach to his board shorts. Gavin really was fat. But I didn't care. I just wanted to feel his dick. The velcro finally gave and my hand found his hardening member. Gavin was pretty big, about the same as Trevor.

He released my mouth then and looked back at the house. We were in plain sight of any number of windows. "That's good, Jasmin," he said. "I want almost the same thing as you." Gavin's fingers were still busy, pushing in and out of me as he spoke.

"What else could you want," I gasped. "Gavin, we can't do it here." But I was still rubbing his dick back and forth. He was really hard and I wanted it in me as soon as possible.

"I want sex with you once a week." Gavin would have laughed I'm sure if he wasn't still fingering me and if I wasn't still pulling him.

I couldn't laugh. I just needed him inside me I was too hot to think about much at all. But if we started in the pool someone would see us for sure. It was too great a risk. "Alright then," I said. "This week you'll have sex with me today. Other times we'll work out later." As I imagined Gavin fucking me once a week whenever we could arrange it I came.

He released my pussy then and let me down from his knee. I would have sunk but Gavin pulled me against him. "Your legs are fantastic, Jasmin," he said as he helped me over to the stairs, his hands on my thighs now. "And these nipples are the tastiest looking morsels I've ever seen."

"Later," I said, still trembling as I sat on the top step. "Someone might come out on the patio."

Gavin adjusted his shorts and then stepped past me. "Don't worry, sexy Jasmin," he said. "I won't tell anyone about us."

I could only stare after him as he went inside. What was happening to me? One thing was for sure, I had to get inside as soon as I could before another of them came outside and I ended up in the pool again, or maybe the garden the next time. I crawled out of the pool and made my legs work so I could stand up.

With the big beach towel around me I then went inside as quickly as I could. As I went through the kitchen I nearly ran into Milton and Steve who were coming from the lounge for more drinks.

I said a quick sorry and dodged around them for the hallway. When I got to the bathroom I saw in the mirror that my bikini top was still down and I panicked. Had Milton and Steve seen my breasts? What next?

Silly me... I realised then that I had had the towel wrapped around me. They hadn't seen anything. I showered and took stock of recent events. Was I now officially a slut?

I didn't feel guilty about the two encounters I just had. Actually I felt much better about them than I did about sex with Graham. When I had sex with Graham I felt like I was cheating. I felt before that when I had sex with Graham I was cheating on Damien but lately I felt that I was cheating myself. With Trevor and then Gavin I didn't feel bad about anything. Graham was a bastard and as long as he didn't know then maybe I would have sex with Trevor and Gavin from time to time. At least I felt good about being with them and they both had good reason not to tell anyone. I decided I was no more a slut than say, Trevor was who already had a girlfriend.

LIPrulz
LIPrulz
154 Followers