Jasmin: Descent Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LIPrulz
LIPrulz
153 Followers

I spent a bit of time in the bedroom after I showered. What was I going to wear now for the rest of the afternoon and night? Normally I would wear a t-shirt and put a pair of shorts on, or jeans when we had company visiting. Shorts and jeans were no good for what I had in mind though.

I settled on a button shirt, innocent looking but I could let buttons loose easily enough if I wanted. Then I put on a long denim skirt, also quite demure and not sexy looking at all. But it provided the kind of access I wanted to grant to two guys if the opportunity arose during the rest of the afternoon and night. To complete that access it would also be better if I didn't have any panties on. However, in case of an accident I thought it would be better to have panties on. I giggled as I realised I had the perfect ones.

When Damien and I had been sneaking around on my mother he had gotten me a pair of panties from a 'specialist shop', he had said. They were lovely soft silken pastel panties with a very important feature; a zipper could open me right up to any access. Damien had certainly made use of them. Graham had never seen them and there was no need as I stayed in his bed. But they could be quite handy for either Trevor or Gavin. And perhaps not just for today I thought and as I did so I knew I was becoming wet again.

I went out to the lounge room. The first half of the first game was nearly over. I still didn't care who was playing and even less who was winning. I asked them if they would like me to bring snacks and drinks for them. Graham looked surprised but everyone said, yes they would like me to. So for the next little while until the half was done that's what I did. There were no opportunities for me to get close to either Trevor or Gavin or anyone else except Graham for that matter. At the end of the half Graham motioned me out and said he would get my wine from outside, also hoping that it was not too warm from the sun.

I was waiting in the kitchen when he came back. He said there was hardly any left so he just threw it out as it was too warm. He had another bottle from the rack and opened that for me. Graham asked me then about the afternoon.

"Did any of my buddies come onto you after the little massage that Trevor gave you?"

"No," I answered him. "They've all been nice to me. They're good friends of yours, Graham. You should give this idea away." I knew he wouldn't though. Graham was testing me as much as them I was sure of it. I would never tell him though what had happened and perhaps what might happen again some other time.

"This skirt of yours was a good idea, Jasmin," he said then. "When it gets darker for the second game I'm going to let you sit with different guys from time to time. With all the cushions around it will be easy to hide from the others and let any of them play with your legs under the skirt. Then later you can tell me which ones are really my friends."

It was my turn to roll my eyes. "You've got to be kidding. This is stupid, Graham. They will think I'm a slut. I don't want to do it." But I did want to do something to somehow be with Trevor or Gavin or even both during the night if I could.

"But you will do it, Jasmin. Do it for me," he ordered me, not asking like it was some kind of favour I could do for him. "Or they will get to see a copy of your starring role tonight. And in that you are most definitely a slut."

"What? You have a copy. He said there would be no copies." I felt so betrayed all over again. The memories of that horrible party came back again.

"Stupid girl, Jasmin. Your naivety is beyond belief. Will you do as I say then?" Graham was unrelenting. I merely nodded. Then, of all things he kissed me. I was repulsed and it was really hard to keep my expression neutral.

I was still furious. Graham was unbelievable. "It's wrong, Graham. Do you really want me to lead your friends on?"

He nodded. "Yes."

I might have been slow on the uptake but I wasn't stupid. I just never thought I would come across someone like Graham. But I was learning that people like him were more common than I would ever have believed. After all I had already come across Craig, Carl, Ed and Rod. Graham was just another kind of pervert. The really bad thing for me was that he was my boyfriend.

I had to know for sure. "Do you want me to let them feel me up?"

Graham audibly swallowed. Was he nervous now? "Don't let anyone else know if it does happen."

"Oh my god." I hung my head and covered my face with my hands. I should have known what Graham was like when he let Rod take me away from him. If I knew I would never have left Damien that night. I take back what I said before; I was stupid, that's for sure.

"Should I go and take my panties off," I asked him softly. "Make it easier if someone wants to finger me?" I left my head down. I couldn't look at him.

"No, don't make it that easy. Let them work for it."

Graham's voice sounded funny. I looked at him then and I wasn't sure but I think he was trembling with excitement. I was completely revolted. I stood up, took the glass of wine he had poured already and stomped off to the bedroom, slamming the door behind me.

I grabbed the cordless phone and rang my mother. She answered on the fourth ring.

"Mum I want to come home." Of course she said no, that I had made my choice.

I tried the only thing I could think of to get her to say yes. "I'm pregnant mum. It's not Graham's and I don't know what he'll do when he finds out."

Mum was quiet for a while. Then she called me quite a few choice names. She never swore. Mum wouldn't. And she still refused to let me come home. "Tell Graham it's his child. He'll marry you for sure then." Then she hung up.

Ironically, that had sort of been my plan when I split with Damien. But I had no idea then what Graham was really like. I tried to take a step back and assess what I should do. Damien taught me to do that. But I couldn't do it. The best that I could come up with was to think about it tomorrow.

I took my hairbrush and studied myself in the mirror. The girl studying me back as she brushed beautiful long black hair that fell almost to her slim waist had full pouting lips. Large dark brown eyes with long lashes stared at me over a slightly upturned nose on an unblemished high cheek boned face. Was she beautiful? Other people told her that and lots of guys she knew at TAFE and among her friends told her she was hot. The girl in the mirror finished with the brush and put it down. I watched her pick the wine glass up and slowly she drank it all down. She removed her shirt and skirt and stood up to be examined in her underwear. Jasmin studied her. The girl turned about and it was true that she was nicely slim with what some of the bolder guys at TAFE called sun seeker tits. When she looked again the girl had removed her bra but had evidently decided to keep the naughty panties on. Most definitely those breasts fuelled the fantasies of the boys at TAFE. Remaining half naked, the girl sat before the dressing table and began applying makeup.

Jasmin watched intently, seeing the wide-eyed yet beautiful girl of exotic features, transforming herself into a sexual creature. She plucked some unwanted hair from her brows before darkening them and her lashes, lined her eyes and deepened the colour of her full lips before glossing them. With a bare amount of gel she teased the fringe of her hair until there were three definite spikes reaching down from her hairline, one pointing straight down and the two outside ones aiming over her brows. There was no time to otherwise style her hair so she left it straight and glossy down her back.

When Jasmin next looked the girl had a different white shirt on, this one with only two of the middle buttons done up beneath her breasts, the shirt tails tied in a bow beneath, leaving her belly button bare. The next time Jasmin looked, the girl had pulled some unusual black thigh highs on. They were netted, not large holes as typical fishnets but of a size that was still very sexy, large enough that bare flesh could be caressed. The girl fastened a small white satin skirt and finally a white pair of knee length high-heeled boots.

Jasmin looked at her critically. If this girl walked into the lounge room of this house any guys there would go crazy. Jasmin saw her turn away in the mirror, resolute to do that very thing.

But it was not that unknown girl that opened the bedroom door to exit it was Jasmin. And as she opened the door to walk down the hall to the lounge room, Jasmin's nerve failed her. She was also surprised to see Milton standing right there, one fist raised as if he was about to knock on the door.

"Oh my," he said and whistled soundlessly. Milton's eyes were looking everywhere at me, unable to settle on any spot for too long. Finally his gaze returned to my face, lingered over my lips and then met my eyes.

"Jasmin, ahh, wow. Graham asked me to check on you. He said you might be upset with him about something and just asked me to make sure you were ok."

"You want to talk to me?" I asked him. For all he was much older than me, Milton just nodded like a mute. "Come in then." I stepped backward to the bed and sat down. "Shut the door," I told him.

"Ah, ok," he said. Milton sure sounded nervous, not at all sure like he had been around the pool and at the barbeque earlier.

"Have a seat," I indicated the dressing table and soft padded stool. Milton sat there facing me.

"Are you dressed to go to a fancy dress or something tonight, then?" he asked me.

"No," I laughed and abruptly felt better for it. "I am the cheer squad for the footy. Do you like it?"

I knew he loved how I was dressed but I still liked hearing confirmation. Young women like regular compliments about their appearance. (I'm nearly 33 now and I suspect older women are similar, maybe more so with their desire for compliments about their appearance. If I could I would love to have grabbed my 19 year old self and given her a good slap and told her to wake up. After all she's totally responsible for everything that happened to me after.)

"I love it," said Milton and I smiled. "The other guys will go wild when they see you."

"I was losing my nerve when I opened the door. I don't think I can do it. I should change into what I had before."

"Jasmin, you can wear whatever you like. But you honestly look fantastic. I'm glad my wife isn't here. She'd go nuts if I even looked at you. Don't change again. I'll talk to the guys and make sure they don't get out of hand."

"Will you? Thanks. Ok, I'll stay like this then." I chewed my lip, as I considered what Graham no doubt expected me to do having sent Milton to see how I was. Should I do what he wanted or risk him showing his friends the video?

Graham's gaze watched my teeth on my lip. I remembered what he had said about me earlier. Maybe I could proceed in a similar way I had earlier. Surely Milton would keep quiet if anything happened. He was after all married and wouldn't want his wife to hear of anything that shouldn't have happened.

Lightly tonguing my lower lip and pushing it out further for Milton's benefit, I asked him, "Which part of me do you like most?" I leaned forward towards him.

"Well all of you is lovely, Jasmin. I'm not sure about a favourite part of you," he said.

What a cop out, I thought. "Come on, Milton. There must be part of me you like best." I left my lips parted. He was sitting on the fluffy stool with his legs apart, a typical guy. My face was maybe thirty centimetres away from him.

Milton's hands both settled on his legs. I thought there was a bit of a tremor in them. Was he nervous about what might happen? I sure was but he didn't seem to see how I was feeling. He only saw how close my pouting lips were to his crotch. "Well if you must know you have lovely lips, Jasmin," he admitted at last.

"Is that so?" I let a smile widen my lips. I took one of Milton's hands in mine and yes there was a distinct tremble. "Lovely how?" I asked as I lifted his hand and planted a soft kiss on a fingertip.

"Umm, they are lovely. Soft and full," he answered me. "Jasmin, what if Graham comes in?"

"He won't," I said. "Anyway, we're just talking remember?" I kissed another of his fingers. Milton pressed his finger along my lip then. I let him push inside my mouth. He let his finger press down against my lip, stretching it out a little as he rubbed around just inside my mouth.

"Yes, really lovely, soft and thick," he murmured. Milton pushed his finger further in my mouth and I licked around it with my tongue. "That's nice too, Jasmin."

There was no trembling in his hands any longer. His other hand came up and cupped my chin, his thumb caressing my cheek as the finger of his other hand began thrusting in and out of my mouth. I started sucking on it and my hands reached for the zipper of his jeans.

As I drew his zipper down I reached inside and felt his hardness. I was turned on as well and knew I would be very moist. But I moved my head to the side and he removed his finger from my mouth. I said, "You want to cheat on your wife? Why? Cheryl's really nice." Without any objection from him my hand drew his dick out of his zipper. So I guess he did want to cheat.

"She is nice, yes," Milton agreed. "But if you just use your lips and suck my cock it isn't cheating, Jasmin." I let him pull me forward until his dick was pressing against my lips.

Milton's smell was strong and intoxicating right then. Almost of their own volition my lips parted to admit him to my mouth. There was fluid already pooling out onto his head and he tasted a little strong and bitter. He wasn't that unpleasant though and I was so hot I didn't mind at all. I sucked greedily and it was such a turn on to hear Milton moan his pleasure.

My mind was concentrated then and I closed my eyes as I revelled in the feel of the spongy but warm hard dick in my mouth. Milton's hands moved around my head and he urged me further onto his dick. I used my tongue at first and Milton was happy with that. His continuing sighs assured me he liked what I was doing to him.

Milton's hands also moved down over my cheek and under my chin. He rhythmically massaged my throat. I liked it until he squeezed me too firmly, making it harder for me to breathe. I had to push that hand away.

Milton plunged his hand down under my shirt then and straight over my breast, making me shiver at the sudden contact. I'm sure he liked me gasping with his dick in my mouth. But I didn't want to get too involved there in the bedroom though just in case Graham did come in. Before Milton found out how weak I would get if he kept playing with my hardening nipple, I pulled him out of my mouth.

I kept a hold of him though and slowly rubbed the dick that was slick with my saliva. Pleasure thrilled me and I moaned as Milton tweaked my nipple. "Ahhmmm," I could hardly manage to think. His hard dick was right at my mouth as I kept pulling on it with my hand. I felt intoxicated with the incredible sight of the hardness before me, yet I was probably just tipsy with the wine.

I placed my other hand over his as he slowly and firmly squeezed my breast. But I had no strength to pull his hand away and stop the pleasure that was building inside me. I just held his hand as it moved under mine on my breast, his fingers and thumb rubbing and caressing me.

"Ohhh, Milton." My resolve was already gone. If Milton urged me to sit on his dick I would. In fact in a few more moments he would have me so turned on I would be climbing onto his lap.

I found my voice and said, "Let me just suck you, yeah? We can't have sex here." My breathing was ragged and I couldn't stop moving my hand up and down his red, really angry looking dick. So I'm sure it was much harder for Milton to think straight as well. Unable to keep from moaning my arousal any longer I took just his head back into my mouth, lathering him with my tongue.

Milton groaned again. "God, you're so hot, Jasmin. Your mouth is... arrrr." It really turns me on when a guy has so much pleasure from me he can't speak. "And your tits are so firm... beautiful," he finished.

I was gone then. I started to get up to climb onto his dick just when he let go my breast and both his hands took and held my head again. He pulled me against him and I swallowed his dick back into my throat. Both of us moaned together.

"Show me your tits, Jasmin," was just another groan as he guided my head back and forth on his dick.

His wish was like a command for me. I don't think he knew though even then that I would do anything he wanted. I hurried to undo the two buttons under my breasts and then pulled the tie undone. My shirt hung loose as I let him pull me so far on his dick that my lips were flush with the zipper of his jeans.

I pressed forward for as long as I could, my throat convulsing at the continuing invasion of his dick there, because I knew how much he would love it. Milton's hands were wildly pulling my head against him, alternately pulling my hair and stroking my head. Then he pulled my head back most of the way off him. I took the opportunity for a badly needed breath.

Then I gulped again as he pulled my head back onto him and I tried not to choke so much. "Ah, Jasmin," he groaned. "Sooo... yeah."

Milton then established a steady rhythm as he thrust in and out of my throat. I let him do what he wanted with me, my hands just holding onto the sides of his legs to support me as he thrust in and out of my mouth.

"Keep going like that, Jasmin," Milton said and let go of my head. I did. I kept the same motion going on his dick, bobbing my head up and down on him. Milton pulled my shirt up over my back.

Then I leaned further forward and choked again as I swallowed him into my throat. Milton groaned and pulled my head once more against his groin. My arse came off the bed and I nearly fell trying to be more upright so he could see my breasts from the side as he moved his head about. I had to be careful not to bite his dick as I kneeled in front of him.

With my shirt over one shoulder, Milton was rubbing my bare back. When he was really gasping I knew he was about to cum. I tried to pull back but Milton grabbed my hair at the back of my head and pulled me hard against him. At the same time his other hand reached around and groped my breasts.

He thrust forward against my mouth several times, the same time holding me still. I was feeling starved for air. When I tried to pull away though he held me still. I felt his dick jerk in my throat and then the moistness of his first spurt.

I really did choke then. Some of his stuff came out of my nose, surprising Milton as well. He pulled back and his dick slipped past my lips. His next spurt went straight in my face. I was still spluttering but was ok really so I leaned forward and pulled him back in my mouth. Milton finished shooting in my mouth. I swallowed all of it as well and although he was still bitter, the strong taste and him squeezing my nipple between his fingernails made me have a small cum. All the while his hands kept caressing my head through my hair. It was kind of nasty and nice at the same time.

I used some aloe vera tissues to clean my face and Milton just sat there looking exhausted as he watched me, his eyes alternating between my face and lips and my breasts. He reached for me then but I shook my head, no.

"Don't say anything about this," I told him. "Just go and tell Graham that I'm fine and I'll be out soon. I'll do the waitressing thing I already promised. Ok?"

"Don't worry, Jasmin," he said and left. I wasn't worried, I knew his wife. I stood before the mirror again and looked at the girl there. She still had some cum on her cheek. The girl I saw was wild, her eyes dilated with her heat. Without a doubt she looked like a slut.

LIPrulz
LIPrulz
153 Followers