Jasmin: Descent Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LIPrulz
LIPrulz
152 Followers

I was tired and just lay there while behind me, my boyfriend pulled my legs open. His hand went straight up the pants leg of my shorts to my pussy and he soon had several fingers working away inside me.

Even with everything that happened to me during the day, I became aroused. Graham yanked my pants down under my hip and then eased my legs out. I lifted my leg up and he moved into me from behind. His dick slid easily into me as I moved my hips back on him.

Graham slipped out of me. I was surprised he had decided to leave me alone when I felt his hands on my hips.

"On your knees, Jazz," said my boyfriend, pulling me up.

I did as he wanted and Graham slipped back into me. He pulled me hard against him. I couldn't stay up on my arms and let my face down on the pillow. Fortunately our lights were off and he couldn't see my back clearly enough to see the bruising welts on my bum and the pinching marks around my hips. I saw those and the weals on my breasts in the bathroom when I showered earlier. Somehow I had to make sure Graham didn't see me naked for most of the next week.

"Maybe you're not a slut, Jasmin," he breathed in my ear as he began to really thrust hard into me. "That's good. I want your hot body all to my self."

My boyfriend was lying. I was sure Graham was trying to trick some confession from me. That's why he was using me so roughly.

When he came in me, Graham rolled over. He kept an arm around me, holding my breast through my singlet but he soon went to sleep. I hadn't cum and I was awake now. Looking at the alarm clock display I saw it was midnight.

Thinking of Steve with his girlfriend, I couldn't sleep. I decided I would go for a swim. I took my towel from the bathroom and went out the back with just my singlet on. Graham's cum dripped down my bare legs. I knew Graham's dad was home but I didn't care.

The swim was invigorating and cleared my mind. I probably swam a couple of kilometres before I stopped and walked up the pool steps. The sudden light in my face was blinding.

Graham's dad was lying back on the deckchair by the barbeque wall. He had a flashlight in one hand and a pipe in the other. We had never met.

"You must be Jasmin Uchuida," he said putting his pipe down. He still held the flashlight and while shining it up and down my body he held out his hand to mine.

I was maybe two meters distant. "Yes, Uchuida, that's right." The light settled on my breasts. I was still breathing deep with exertion so my breasts rose and fell just nicely for his inspection. Water was dripping from me still and my nipples were tumescent from the night air.

But letting him look his full was making them harder. I shook the offered hand having to step forward next to him to do so.

"I'm James. Call me Jim." He turned off the flashlight with a final illuminating glance at my shaven pussy. We were both in moonlight and there were no clouds but the moon was behind him. Jim was looking at my face then.

He started to smoke his pipe. In the glow of burning tobacco his face looked perhaps fifty.

"Sorry to disturb you Jim. I thought you would be asleep after the flight."

"I'm not disturbed, Jasmin. I've been in India and slept on the plane as well so I'm really not tired at all. Here," he said, turning about and sitting upright, patting the deckchair beside him. "You must be tired after your swim. Have a seat."

I looked over Jim as he was no longer in shadow from the chair. He was wearing shorts and a short sleeve shirt. Jim looked in good health, in good condition. I glanced at his groin and I think he was hard but it was too dark to be sure.

But the truth also was I didn't want to find out. "Ah, Jim," I began but stopped as he put his hand behind my calf.

"You mind?" he asked me. Jim ran his hand up behind my knee. I didn't stop him as his hand travelled around to the front of my thigh. Nor did I step away as his hand reached my pussy.

But when a finger pushed inside me I came to my senses and stepped back. "Whoa," I gasped. "I've got to get some sleep before TAFE tomorrow. Also I've had all I can take in one day."

As I walked up to the patio to go inside I heard Jim chuckling. "That's not a NO, sexy girl," he called after me.

I didn't answer and hurried inside. I was embarrassed and really weirded out by Jim. Before I hopped into the shower again I felt myself. I was wet, very wet. I shivered as I considered what I should have done and when I got into the shower I was positively shaking. But I was not cold. I was shaking because I felt I should have known what to do but right then, after everything that had been happening and how I was reacting to it, I had no sense of myself.

I had always known before how I should conduct myself but had had no experience. Now I was receiving so much experience of men and what they expected and there was no convergence of my earlier obviously naive expectations and reality. I had no clear idea any longer about how I should behave and no mother or girlfriends to help guide me. My moral conscience was in a spin. I knew also that if I thought about it too much and the solution I arrived at was one that I could not achieve (ie. I should leave but there was nowhere to go) then I would go crazy, if I wasn't already a little crazy.

When I was back in bed I just counted, '1' over and over so I wouldn't think about anything else. It worked and shortly I was asleep. If I had let myself think about things I would never have been able to sleep. I was so screwed up...

LIPrulz
LIPrulz
152 Followers