Jasmin: Descent Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LIPrulz
LIPrulz
154 Followers

I shrugged and sat down to fix my face and makeup. When I was done I arranged my shirt like it had been before. My zipper panties were so damp I knew they would get uncomfortable so I changed them. I had bright yellow bikini pants that were just as thin and nearly as brief as my green ones that were still wet. If I flashed anyone the bright yellow would be a nice surprise thrill for sure.

Looking in the mirror I couldn't see through the shiny satin of my brief skirt. The bright yellow would be a real surprise if I flicked my skirt around. Seeing my glass was empty I took it with me out to the kitchen.

Before I got there I could hear the commentators from the television. It was up pretty loud. There were voices coming from the kitchen as well. I heard, "Did she do anything?" and I hung back in the hall. I think it was Steve's voice.

Milton answered him. "No, but wait until you see what she's wearing. I wished she wanted to do something but she didn't. She's completely loyal to Graham. Just like Trevor and Gavin already told him."

Steve asked him what I was wearing but Milton said he had to wait, that yes it was more sexy than the green bikini if actually less revealing. "Unless you get the right angle. Well then..."

I stifled a giggle when I heard Steve groan and say he could hardly wait. I looked down at myself then and tugged on the bottom of my shirt but that just pulled it tighter. It seemed I had three unexpected allies in this stupid thing with Graham and I wanted to reward their efforts. So I pulled the top of my shirt open more. I was still naked beneath and that right angle that Milton mentioned was even bigger.

"So if she wouldn't do anything with you then maybe she was tricked to make that video," said Steve. "Still there were nine blokes that screwed her. What reason could there have been to make her?"

So Graham had shown them Wayne's video already. And after seeing it, still Milton, Trevor and Gavin lied for me to Graham to convince him I wasn't the big slut the video made me out to be. I was really chuffed they lied for me and at the moment that was enough. Maybe I would figure out why they didn't say anything later on but thinking they might have done it to spare me trouble was enough for then, a real boost for my psyche on the slippery slope that had been my life in the past few months. I walked into the kitchen.

Steve whistled and both he and Milton called out. Milton announced to the others that the waitress had arrived and Steve called, "It's going to be the best footy game ever. Forget the cheer squads, they've got nothing on Jasmin."

I went ahead of them to the lounge room. Graham had pulled the drapes over the windows and most of the light was from the television so as my eyes adjusted the guys there saw me before I saw them. The lounge room is by the largest room of the house. There's a bar, large enough for four people on stools in front to sit. The bar has its own fridge beneath that Graham only turned on when he left for more ice. It was cold now so the beers had been moved from the eskies to the bar fridge. I went straight to sit behind the bar. It was then I noticed that the guys were all still watching me. "What?!" I said.

"We're all of us just gob smacked, Jasmin," said Milton, who as ever seemed to be the unofficial spokesman for them. "No one here has ever seen anyone so beautiful. Have we guys?" There was a chorus of, "No," from all of them, even Graham. Milton sat down on the same three seater as Trevor was on. It was the same one that Daniel had me on the day before. Graham was on one of two single recliners. Steve sat down on another three seater that Adrian was at the other end of and Gavin was on the two seater. I could have sat on the other recliner by myself but I thought I would stay behind the bar for a while.

The second game started and it was late in the afternoon. It would finish before the need for lights to be turned on. I asked what they were going to do after the game for the rest of the evening. Graham said he had a video or two to watch and looked hard at me. I shook my head imperceptibly, no. There was no way I wanted to sit and encourage his friends to feel me up. I didn't mind them looking but touching me was not going to happen.

Graham came over to the bar and in a hushed conversation reminded me what he wanted me to do or he would show my video. At first I still refused. He insisted and I said I wouldn't do it in view of anyone. Graham came around the bar and turned the air conditioner from cool to cold.

"You can snuggle up under a blanket now. That way nobody sees."

I told him I couldn't just go and sit with his friends while he was in the room with us. That would be just too weird. Graham said he had a good idea that would help. He told me loud enough for the others to hear to go and get some more snacks from the kitchen.

There were packets of chips, cheezels and pretzels in the pantry. When I left the lounge room, the eyes of the guys following me, I heard Graham talking over the noise of the television to them. I hung back out of sight around the corner so I could hear.

"Steve, Adrian, it's up to you two. Trevor, Milton and Gavin couldn't get Jasmin to play up. But I invited you all so it's still on until the night's over. There's that big gas mains leak (I can't remember clearly now but I think that's what the problem was there) out Hurstville way that's screwed up the traffic so I'm going to leave pretty soon to get dad from the airport. Hopefully it will be clear when we come back so we should still be back around eleven, eleven thirty."

"Jasmin knows we put money on who's going to score each try and I told her that three of us are out of money now. So this is what I propose. We put the money away now and Jasmin will sit with whoever picks the try scorer."

The guys were quiet for a moment then, probably looking around at each other. Then there was a chorus of, "Oh yeah," and whistles.

I also heard the disbelief in Adrian's voice, "Fair dink?" And Milton said, "Riiiight. How did you get her to agree to do that?"

"Well we talked about it just then and she felt sorry for you guys not having any girls here."

"Aha," said Steve. "So we get to handle her the same way you were?"

"If she lets you," Graham said.

"No way," said Steve in disbelief. "She won't."

"Well, let's just see," said Graham.

"So if I understand you right, mate," said Gavin. "You're gonna just sit there while we touch up your girlfriend. Then you'll go to the airport and leave us here with Jasmin until you come home. Then we just go home and pretend it never happened?"

"It's up to Jasmin," said Graham.

"This is bull," said Trevor. "You are nuts. I'm gonna go guys before this gets out of hand. I'll see yas at work."

I stepped into the kitchen from the hall before Trevor came out of the lounge so he wouldn't see me listening. He called down the hall to me, "Seeya Jazz," and I heard the front door open and close. That was a bummer. Out of all the guys I liked Trevor.

That triggered an exodus then. I couldn't hear so well from the kitchen but Milton made his excuses and left. Adrian said he wanted to hit the road and because he had brought Steve, Steve had to go with him. That left only Gavin and my boyfriend.

Although Gavin nearly had me in the pool that was only because I was still so horny after Trevor. He was too overweight to turn me on ordinarily.

Gavin told Graham he was way over the limit so he called a taxi from the hallway phone. The others would have been drunk as well but seemed to figure they lived close enough to risk driving. Then Gavin went out the front to wait for it.

Graham came straight to the kitchen then. He blamed me for ruining his afternoon. I started putting the snack food away, doing my best to ignore him.

Graham grabbed his keys then and left, saying he would go to the pub to watch the game and then head off to the airport. If I felt anything for him I would have hidden the keys because he was definitely over the limit as well. But I realised I didn't care. My situation was no different but at least I was coming to terms with it.

My bikini was dry by then so I changed back into it, took a glass and bottle with me and went out the back to the patio looking over the pool. The wind had died off and I had the warm afternoon sun. I heard the toot of the taxi out the front and then Gavin was gone.

I rubbed some oil on and lay on my towel on the outdoor cane couch. I wasn't alone for long. Adrian and Steve stuck their heads around the corner of the house and called up to me together, they were too drunk to drive, could they watch the footy, keep me company and go after that? I said they could and they came through the gate and up to the patio.

It had been maybe ten minutes but I was too affected by the wine to think about what they had been doing since they left. Adrian went inside but Steve sat down with me.

"I'm overdressed," he said. His gaze was riveted to my body. He said before he wondered what I tasted like. Now though he was staring at my breasts. "If I go swimming with you I'll have to wear my boxers." His gaze was still fastened to my breasts.

Before I might have gotten up and gone inside all embarrassed but right then, after everything that had happened to me already that day, I just lay unmoving and let him look. "I'm not going swimming again, Steve. At least not now. Maybe I'll go skinny dipping later around midnight." I felt naughty saying that.

"But I'll miss out then," he said.

"Miss out on what?" I asked him softly. He was getting to me with his constant stare.

"I won't see your tits, Jasmin."

Oh God, I thought, what am I doing? My mind was urging me to flee but I lay there getting hotter and hotter. "What's so special about my boobs, Steve?" I still don't like calling them tits.

"I don't know yet? Show me and I'll know," he ordered me quietly.

"Why should I, Steve."

"Because you want to, Jasmin. If you didn't you would be inside already not talking about it. I heard you've gone topless on Bondi. Why not here? It's much more private."

How did he know about that? Steve must have heard Gloria telling stories about me. What he said sounded so complicated to me that it had to reasonable. I rubbed my thighs together I was so hot then. "Ok," I said, barely louder than a whisper.

I sat up and reached behind my back to undo my bikini brassiere. Steve's eyes were unblinking, fixed on my breasts as I dropped the flimsy bikini beside me and lay back down.

He pulled his cane chair closer and his head was right over my breasts then. Steve said nothing and I could see the lust in his eyes.

"So now that you see me. What's so special?" I'm sure he would have seen a darker green patch between my legs if he but looked there.

For the first time then he briefly glanced away but not at my face, he looked down the back yard over the pool. Then he was staring at my breasts again. My nipples couldn't have gotten any harder. They were aching to be touched.

"There are windows on both those neighbour's houses that can see you, Jasmin. Plus from the yard on that side anyone looking up here could see you. Take your bottoms off as well if you don't care."

"I'm not giving that much of a show to the neighbours," I said.

Steve picked up the suntan oil and poured it straight onto my breasts. "I better put this on you, Jazz," he said. After all, you don't want to risk skin cancer on your tits."

Before I could say anything, Steve had his hands on my breasts. I gasped and had a small cum right then as he worked the oil into me and caressed me, making my nipples slick.

One hand pushed down my body to my bikini pants while his other kept playing with my nipples. He slid right into my bikini and I felt a finger push inside me. My tongue was licking my lips as I moaned my pleasure.

"Yeah, Jasmin. Spread your legs girl. You're cunt is so wet, so hot."

I felt another of his fingers delve inside me, then another. I spread my legs wide, my left curling round his chair and my right up on the back of the cane lounge. My bikini stretched over the bulge of his hand. He was making squelching sounds while his fingers moved around inside me. If I wasn't so turned on I would have been so embarrassed. My hips were moving against his fingers as Steve began squeezing and pulling on my breasts very hard. I lay back but arched my back when it felt like he was going to pull my nipple off.

"Ah," I gasped. "That hurts."

Steve squeezed my other breast just as hard, all the while pulling on it as my flesh gradually slipped through his fingers (thank you God) due to the oil. Then he had that nipple between his fingers.

I watched, mewling and groaning in pain as my nipple distended, stretching up over me. My fingernails dug into the cane lounge as I lifted my body up to try and relieve some pressure. I looked at Steve, my eyes wild. Finally my tortured nipple slipped through his grasp and I slumped back down.

Steve started the same treatment with my other breast. "Want me to stop it?" he asked me.

I was panting at the sensory overload. Pleasure and pain coursed through me from the harsh treatment of my breasts and even more pleasure as his fingers moving in and out of my pussy. Steve's thumb also rubbed me wildly, granting me incredible clitoral stimulus. As I again pushed up to ease the pulling of my nipple there was no way I could answer him.

Orgasm rushed over me and I collapsed, wrenching my nipple painfully from his grasp. My hips were doing flip-flops and Steve couldn't keep his fingers in me as my body bucked. He did manage to hook my bikini string though and I felt it drape away between my legs. Steve pulled the bikini away completely as I writhed out my orgasm.

When I calmed down a little I realised I didn't have a stitch on while he was still fully clothed. Steve was readjusting his crotch and his bulge was pointed up against him beneath his zipper. He had a big smirk on his face as he sniffed my scent on his hand.

Seeing him then start to undo his belt, I rolled off the cane couch to my feet. I was a bit unsteady at first. "We're not doing it out here," I said as I stepped past him. I opened the screen door and went inside, calling back to him, "Come on then. Come in the bedroom."

As Steve followed me through the kitchen, Adrian walked out of the hall from the front of the house, from the lounge room. His mouth just gaped open as I walked past him.

"Sorry man," said Steve. "You'll have to watch the game by yourself. I'm ahhh, busy."

I giggled but didn't stop. Graham and my bedroom was on the other side of the hall from the bathroom. I looked back before going in. Steve, turned aside, had his finger up before Adrian, WAIT he was gesturing. I smiled at Adrian and shook my head, no, before I went in. Steve followed me and closed the door.

"Just look at you," he said, his eyes roving everywhere.

I lay on the bed and spread my legs, waiting. As quick as he could, Steve threw his shoes off and pulled his shirt straight over his head and I saw for the first time what a hard muscled body Steve has. Then he reefed his jeans off just as quickly and I saw his dick for the first time, maybe average length and girth but at least hard and throbbing for me.

He was on me at once. Steve's mouth crushed my lips against his. I let his tongue into my mouth and moaned when I felt one finger, then another push back inside me.

I lifted one leg and wrapped my calf over his back to open myself more to him. I was kissing Steve back then and he was groaning his desire into my mouth.

We were still kissing when I moved my hands over Steve's back. I scratched him a little then I reached between us and immediately found his hard dick. I tried to pull him back to my pussy.

Steve took the hint I thought as he released my mouth and moved a bit back. "Not yet, Jasmin," and then his mouth was on my breast, one hand squeezing while he sucked on me. His other hand kept fingering me while my leg was by turns limp and at others pressing hard against his lower back.

Steve sucked me hard and then he changed to nibbling my nipple. I was going crazy with need. Steve was confirming his knowledge of my great weakness. My need to be screwed rose powerfully again, overriding any other. I would have sex with anyone after even just a small bit of attention to my breasts, or specifically my nipples. I was so glad that Graham wasn't very interested in my long nipples and he didn't know that about me. If he did know my weakness he could easily have been sitting back comfortably in the lounge room right now watching all five of his friends screw my brains out.

But now I was burning with need to be screwed. Steve released my nipple from his mouth as I sighed, my breasts rising and falling rapidly on my chest as I shuddered, breathing deeply with my need. Steve scooted down further. I really couldn't wait any longer.

Before he reached my pussy with his mouth I was pulling him back. "Oh God, Steve I want you now."

He sniggered but stopped and rose up over me. His hand left my pussy and both of them were squeezing and pulling my breasts again. "You want what, Jazz?"

Oh boy, I thought. Guys are all the same. I recaptured his dick with my hand and pulled him to my centre. Steve remained there, his dick throbbing at my entrance.

"Shove your dic... shove your cock in me Steve, in my cunt, ok?" I knew what guys wanted to hear I just didn't like the language. "Would you just fuck me?!"

Even as I said it, Steve lunged into me. I was cumming immediately, my leg fell back off him as my hips bucked and he sank all the way inside me in the one glorious thrust.

Steve kept right on thrusting in and out of me while I writhed and shuddered beneath him. My orgasm lasted a long time and he just kept pumping away inside me.

At the end of it I could feel another cum building. I was exhausted already but I wrapped my legs around Steve to encourage him.

"God, I needed that," I moaned. I had been frustrated all day.

"You're a regular firecracker aren't you, Jasmin?" he said, caressing my cheek now. He was also being a lot gentler with my breast.

But, "Shut up, Steve," I said as I began raising my hips to meet his steady thrusting. "Just keep fucking me."

I had been so worked up all afternoon though that it was a very short time before my breathing was ragged. I clawed his back with my nails and pulled as hard as I could with my legs as I mashed my pelvis as hard as I could against his, wanting as much of him inside as possible as I came again. My cum that time was just as strong as before.

When my legs fell open from Steve his eyes nearly bugged out when he felt between us the drenching I was giving us. "My girlfriend never does that, Jasmin. You're incredible."

"You should get another girlfriend," I said teasingly. I started rhythmically squeezing his dick with my vaginal muscles. I wanted his cum in me.

"You offering, Jazz?"

I didn't answer him. I smiled at Steve and rubbed my calves up and down his flanks. Just the thought of having me regularly must have been enough to help finish him off.

But I knew what else would help. "Go on, Steve. Fuck me. Cum in me." I moaned when I said it. Telling him to cum in me made me feel so hot.

Steve began wildly pistoning in and out of me. I let my legs loose from his back. Steve grabbed my left leg and pushed by my ankle until the leg was flat on the bed beside me. It was a little painful. I hadn't done Chinese splits for a while. Seeing that I had managed it was like a red flag to Steve.

He thrust hard inside me and ground against me. I kept squeezing with my internal muscles. It felt so good to so totally let myself go. He pulled out and shoved firmly back against me.

LIPrulz
LIPrulz
154 Followers