Jasmin: Descent Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LIPrulz
LIPrulz
154 Followers

I was going to be bruised for sure and I loved it. When Steve grinded against me a third time I was there with him. "Do it," I reminded him but there was no need. We started cumming together. I couldn't believe my third orgasm came so quickly.

He collapsed on me as I also went limp.

Soon I realised Steve was dressing. I was tired from everything and Steve could see I was drifting. He covered me with a blanket and turned to leave. "That was just the best," he said.

I managed a tired smile for him. I hoped he and Adrian wouldn't say anything about it. "Close the door please," I said as he left.

Graham blew me a kiss as he closed the door. I know I fell asleep with a smile on my face.

Sometime later I was in the midst of an erotic dream. But I woke up to feel my legs being lifted and spread apart. I felt arms go under them and lift them to his shoulders. He leaned over me, pushing my legs open obscenely. I felt his hardness between my legs and I wanted it. His dick slid along my wet lips, sending a thrill of anticipation through me. A wet mouth latched onto my breast, sucking me hard and I bit my tongue accidentally as it slid erratically around my mouth. I sighed my appreciation for Graham while I suckled my tongue. He never pays attention to my breasts. My eyes were still closed as I lay there enjoying it. I put my hands in his hair to rub his scalp and his hair was curly. Graham's hair is straight.

I opened my eyes and of course it was Adrian. I was already turned on but I didn't want him. "No, Adrian. Go away," I told him.

Adrian just leered at me as he straightened. My legs were still spread open over his shoulders. I knew he was going to screw me and I was too turned on to stop him.

"Uuunngh," I moaned as he pushed inside me. Adrian was big, much bigger than Graham or any of his other friends. After that first glorious push he paused momentarily. Then he shoved further in me.

"Ohhhh, easy, Adrian." I had never checked Adrian out before. It felt like he was trying to get a coke can in me.

Adrian was still leering at me. But by the tightness of his expression I could tell that as he groaned and shoved again that he felt some discomfort. I felt him right up inside pushing against my cervix then.

"Uuunngh," I was panting. "You're long AND big. Adrian," I pleaded with my hands pressing against his chest, "No more, ok."

"Ok," he said, taking my arms. Then he merely let his body weight drive his dick further into me.

"Ah. Ah. Ah. Ahhh," I was gasping and panting. But at last I felt his groin flush with mine. I was really throbbing inside. My legs were spasming over Adrian's shoulders and he loved it. Actually he probably liked how my pussy was clenching his dick while it struggled to adjust to his dimensions.

"Ah, Jasmin, you'll feel better soon. Shish, you are TIGHT." He still wasn't moving.

I was adjusted to Adrian's size soon and my legs had lost their tenseness. He still didn't move though and he let go of my arms. But he didn't touch me anywhere else either, just kept watching me, alternating between my face and my breasts.

I could feel him throbbing now, he was twitching his monster inside me. I knew what he wanted, my utter submission.

I clenched my pussy a couple of times and held his dick as firmly as I could. I was fine, no more pain or discomfort. I just felt incredibly full. I moved my hips back and forth. "Oh God, no way. That is so good." I shuddered with the pleasure as I twisted around a bit on him.

I moved more and started screwing myself on Adrian. "Come on, Adrian," I gasped. "Fuck me."

He started moving with me then. I had never felt anything so good before.

"Unnnhh, ah," I still had some more stretching to do to be completely ok with how thick he was in me. But I kept pushing back and forth on him anyway. The full sensuous sensation of him so thick inside me was blowing my mind.

Adrian quickened his pace then. That quickened the pleasure for me too. I was cumming before I even realised. I clenched on him and my heels dug in against his back as the orgasm flowed over me. Then my legs were shaking and I knew my pussy was flooding. Adrian didn't let up. He just went on screwing me right through my climax.

"Oh yeah, Jasmin. Go girl. Aah, what the...?" Adrian obviously felt me cumming. He took a moment but quickly resumed stroking into me. He pushed one of my legs off his shoulder and held me wide so he have a look at how wet we were now. Then he started moving about in our new position.

Adrian started stroking in me from every different angle he could manage. I was soon oblivious to just about everything. The only thing I cared about was being screwed. It was the most intense sex I had ever had (at the time).

I don't know how long he was with us before he spoke because I was just so gone while Adrian kept stroking away, but I heard Steve say, "Mate, she was mine. Streuth. She'll never feel anyone else again."

Steve was standing next to the bed watching me getting screwed. My panting mouth was wide open, my moans continuous as my tongue lolled out. I was beyond the stage of nibbling and licking my lips which I realise I do a lot of when I cum.

Steve was pissed because he imagined I was his alone to screw behind my boyfriend's back whenever he wanted and now another of his friends was doing that as well.

"Ah, ah, unnh. Come 'ere, Steve," My vision blurred as I was cumming again.

Steve came on the bed and took my face in his hands. He kissed me and I let his tongue in my mouth. Then we were kissing so passionately. It was so nasty kissing Steve while Adrian pumped away in and out of me.

"You look so hot being fucked, Jasmin," he said when he kneeled above me. Steve fed me his hardening dick. I tried to take him in my mouth but Adrian was rocking me back and forth too much. I wanted to please Steve. I loved Adrian's dick but I didn't like him. I really liked Steve and was entertaining the hope of him as my boyfriend.

Maybe seeing me with Adrian meant it wouldn't happen. But Steve hadn't left so just maybe... At the moment he was just as frustrated as me that I couldn't take his dick in my mouth.

"Adrian, you prick," he said. "Doggy her for a while, ok?"

"Sure, Steve. Ok, Jasmin. On your knees girl. Let Steve fuck your mouth."

Adrian pulled out of me and I felt really empty. I wanted to see the monster that was giving me so much pleasure. And I did.

Adrian's dick was the thickest dick I had ever seen (up till then), but not so long as Ed's. It was also very bumpy and veiny, probably another reason that it felt so good.

I was moving too slow for Adrian. He grabbed me around the waist and pushed me forward, away from him. Then he pulled my legs back and I fell over on my face.

"What a fantastic arse she has, man," Adrian said to Steve.

"Yeeeah," was Steve's reply. He might have drooled he seemed so awed by my body.

"'On your knees, slut," Adrian ordered me.

I stiffened when he called me that. But I did as he said nevertheless. Both of them murmured their appreciation when I thrust my bum back and spread my legs wider. I felt Adrian's fingers go in me. His thumb pressed a little into my arse which made me squirm.

"Don't cum in me, Adrian," I told him.

"Why," he asked as he withdrew his thumb from my arse. "Aren't you on the pill?"

"Only my boyfriend gets to cum in me." I looked at Steve meaningfully as he began caressing my back and side.

Adrian pulled his hand away and replaced it with his dick. Even as he pushed just the head of his dick back in me I gasped at his great girth. Adrian's hands went to my hips and Steve was around in front of me.

Steve took my face and held his dick up to my lips. I watched his face as I licked him.

He Mmmed his pleasure as I lathered him. "Let me see your sweet lips on me, Jazz," he said.

I wanted Steve to enjoy my mouth as much as the rest of me so I determined to take him all the way in my throat in one go. I wanted him to want me so much he couldn't do without me.

"Wait for me, man," he said to Adrian. "Let me get in her throat first."

"No worries," agreed Adrian. His hands tightened on my hips and held me steady.

Adrian swayed a little from side to side. The sensation of the big head of his dick pressing in and out of my pussy entrance was amazing. I tried to concentrate on Steve's dick but Adrian made it hard for me that's for sure.

I tried to watch the transformations in Steve's face as my lips moved over his spongy head and down along his shaft. I tried to keep eye contact with him because I wanted to see the moment when the pleasure I gave him became too much. But Adrian's dick became too much for me. My eyes lost focus, my mouth moaned as the pleasure around my pussy was too much for me.

I choked on Steve but then he was all the way in my throat. He let my head pull back and then pulled me back onto him.

Steve looked down over my back and hips to where Adrian moved side to side as he held me still. Abruptly Steve was cumming in my throat.

"Ooohh yeah," Steve gasped. "You hot, hot slut. Swallow, Jasmin. Take it all."

I did my very best. Steve's first spurt went straight down my throat to my gullet and caused me to choke. I pulled back until he was in my mouth and he spurted again and again. I sucked and swallowed and lashed him with my tongue as much as I could.

Behind me, Adrian shoved suddenly into my pussy. His force was irresistible and I was driven forward against Steve.

Steve's dick penetrated back into my throat as Adrian's completely filled my pussy with that one sudden lunge. I tried to squeal in pain. All I managed was to choke on Steve.

Spluttering, I tried to pull off Steve. He held my head hard against his groin while Adrian smacked me on the arse repeatedly, his other hand around me and pulling me against him.

Steve released his hold on me, groaning the last of his pleasure. "Fuck her hard, mate," he said to Adrian. "Ahhh, Jasmin, you're the hottest fuck ever."

I was gasping for a clear airway as Steve's dick left my mouth. A string of his cum still linked us for a moment. It was the only cum of his I didn't swallow. Steve was not so bitter as Milton had been, more salty. I really hoped he would feed me much more in years to come.

He let my face go and Adrian took charge of me. My arse was sore from his smacking. My pussy was sore as he pulled back and then slammed into me again. The pleasure of it overrode the lingering pain. Then Adrian grabbed my hair and yanked on that.

Steve just kneeled and watched, spent. Adrian did not relinquish his grip on my hair. As he pulled almost all the way out of me and drove back in, he pulled forcefully on my hair.

I tried pulling forward and away but my hair is way too long. Adrian yanked so hard I let my head go back. He stretched my neck back and I had to lean my body back, lest Adrian break my neck.

Steve was watching excitedly. Adrian pulled me back so hard my back was curled, thrusting my breasts out before me. I felt my nipples and they had never been so engorged.

Adrian pulled my hand away and grabbed a breast. He squeezed painfully and then pinched and twisted my nipple. I orgasmed immediately. I was in pain everywhere as Adrian thrust hard and impaled me again but pleasure was also overloading my system.

Steve watched mesmerised as I lost control, panting, mewling and moaning. I was biting my lips when my tongue wasn't just rigidly pressing down over my bottom lip.

Adrian felt my pussy spasming my orgasm around his monster dick. He let my hair go and then had both his hands squeezing my breasts and torturing my long nipples. I had nothing left, no resistance to offer against any other demands Adrian might make of my body.

Rather than let my head loll forward in my defeat I wanted Steve to be able to see my face. He saw every grunt of my pain and pleasure each time Adrian shoved forward. He saw every abuse that Adrian did my breasts and nipples.

Adrian kept going like that for what seemed hours but was probably just minutes. I came on his dick and because of his cruel hands twice more. At some point I saw that Steve was hard again, waiting for his chance.

I was like a rag doll in Adrian's possession as he had me. In the end he shoved me on the bed, flat on my face which caused me to fall off of his dick. He merely took my hips up and thrust back into my ravaged pussy.

"Oh, God," I moaned. "Cum, Adrian! I can't anymore." My pussy was so used I could no longer tighten it on his shaft, the friction was just too much for me by then.

"I'm gonna keep fucking you for hours, slut," Adrian hissed. "Unless you let me blow in your cunt." Adrian kept going with the same steady rhythm. He would withdraw almost completely out of me and then brutally thrust back in me, yanking my hips back to slam me the harder..

"Ohhhnnnh, no way," It was the only thing I was denying him. I turned my head sideways so I could see Steve. Steve was fully hard then and I know he wanted back in my pussy. I reached for his dick and while Adrian kept pumping in and out of me, I rubbed my hand along Steve's shaft.

Good as his word, Adrian kept going and going. I just couldn't believe the control Adrian had of himself and the commensurate command he had of my body. I orgasmed again as I kept looking at Steve and holding his dick.

"Ohhh, let Steve fuck me now," I begged Adrian. My other hand was clenching the bedsheets.

Adrian said nothing, continuing the same relentless pounding as I was coming to think of it. Then he smacked my arse again, the same cheek that he had reddened before. Adrian hit my arse again the next time he withdrew. It was becoming too much for me.

"Ok, Adrian. Unnnnh. Cum in me," I said as he slapped my bum again.

"What a slut you are, Jasmin," Adrian said as he continued the same torturous pounding and slapping. "I ain't your boyfriend and you want my cum in ya? That right?"

"Yes, Adrian," I was nearly crying my bum was so sore. "Cum in me."

Abruptly Adrian began pounding me much harder and faster than before. His slapping didn't cease either. I let go of Steve's dick before I scratched him. My other hand was already clawing the bed as I searched for relief from Adrian's vicious use of me.

Mercifully, his dick throbbed inside me and he began to cum, flooding my womb. I came with him, my final orgasm on his dick was accompanied by several last slaps on my bum.

When he withdrew I felt a final two blasts of cum, one up my back and the last over my bum.

I lay there exhausted, my breathing ragged as my whole body shuddered with orgasm. I knew Steve was moving around behind me but I couldn't even lift my head up to turn and look at him.

I felt his hands run up my legs as Steve knelt behind me. "Well look at you, Jasmin. You're gaping wide open. I can see right up inside you. You can feel Adrian's stuff and your juices all over you." Steve then caressed my bum, soothing the hurt that still burned in my cheek.

I was so embarrassed I could no way look back at Steve. I didn't want to talk. It was an effort to raise my bum but I wanted to do everything I could so Steve would want me.

"Come on Steve?" I pushed my bum back. Steve's hands went around my hips and under my stomach, lifting me up higher while caressing me.

After Adrian's brutal treatment, Steve's tenderness was so nice I nearly cried. I felt him nudge against my opening and I encouraged him by moving my bum back. Steve's length slipped inside me easily. I was sore after Adrian and there was a little discomfort from Steve's dick. But the pleasure was so much greater. And I WANTED Steve which always makes things better.

Steve was so turned on by watching me with Adrian that after only a few thrusts inside me, he was moaning my name.

"Ah, Jasmin," he said. "Your cunt is so hot inside, so slick it's like hot butter."

Steve leaned right over me then, pressing his body against my back. I felt his hands on my breasts. Steve was more gentle with me, softly feeling the flesh along my flanks before running his hands under and over my breasts. He caressed my nipples which was lovely after the rough treatment of earlier.

It wasn't long before he came, clasping my body against his. I pushed my bum against him as firmly as I could to make it as good as possible for him. But when I tried to squeeze my pussy muscles the effort was too much. I collapsed and Steve went down with me.

We lay together like that for a while and it was quiet in the bedroom except for our exhausted breathing. I realised that Adrian had already left the room.

When Steve rolled off me I turned over and looked at him. He was getting dressed.

I so wanted to go with him when he left. But he hadn't asked me. "Do you want to ask me out, Steve?"

He looked at me like I was on drugs. "You mean you want to be with me now? You're finished with Graham?"

"Well yeah," I answered him. "After what we did I just thought..."

"What? You want to move in with me and the fellas?" Steve seemed not to believe that I wanted to be with him. I knew he lived in a house, renting with three other guys.

"Well, I thought you would want me to," I said. "And we could-"

"Could what, Jasmin?" he cut me off. Steve seemed more amused than angry and that upset me more than if he had been really angry with me. "We could invite the others into the bed? Were you going to suggest we could do that?"

"No, I don't want anyone else," I protested. "I know how it looks, Steve but if you take me that will never happen again."

"Forget it Jasmin," he said. "We won't talk about this again." I think he could see that I was becoming upset. He finished dressing.

I really didn't see why he should reject me because of what happened with Adrian. After all, Steve took part in it as well. But I didn't want to argue about it either.

I tried one last time. "We could love each other, Steve." As soon as I said it I knew how desperate I sounded.

"What?" Steve was scathing. "You know where I'm going now, Jasmin? I'm going over to Ange's and we're going down to the pub. Then I'm going to take her back to my joint and fuck the arse off her. ALONE. Goodnight Jasmin." And he left.

I was wretched after that. I heard the guys go out the front door and close it after them. I might have broken down then but I couldn't. I had to change the bed sheets and air out the bedroom or Graham would learn what had happened. Then he would throw me out or possibly not. Quite possibly it was exactly what he hoped would happen. And if he found out he might arrange other situations. No way did I want to live like that.

The weekend wasn't over yet. It had one more surprise for me.

I changed the sheets and sprayed a fragrant stain remover to disguise parts of the bedspread with dried fluids that shouldn't be there. Then I showered and went to bed.

Sometime later Graham disturbed me when he came to bed. He wanted me. I could feel that. He shook my shoulder lightly and when he was sure I was awake he asked me his stupid questions. I couldn't believe how obsessed he was.

"How was the day, Jazz?"

"Ok," I answered. "I guess I wasn't too bored." Was he serious? Or did he get so drunk he forgot about how it all ended when he left for the pub?

"Did anything happen, Jasmin? Like what we talked about?"

Like WE talked about? I was furious with Graham all over again. But I decided the quickest way for him to let me alone about it and not have an argument would be just to answer. "No, Graham, nothing happened. Your friends were all nice to me and no one tried anything with me."

He was quiet then. Perhaps it was finally getting through his alcohol haze that I was not going to allow what he wanted. If he discovered what really happened I would have to leave and I couldn't do that so of course I would never tell him.

LIPrulz
LIPrulz
154 Followers