All Comments on 'Jasmin: Guilt Diary Ch. 02'

by LIPrulz

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
To the author....

There are so many things of which I could be critical and so few that come across as realistic that I'll try to be brief. First, there is a difference between journaling and keeping a diary. A diary is a record of brief notes, not lengthy commentary, merely to remind its owner of what happened without going into vivid detail. Second, the story reads like that of an person who truly has no guilt, regardless of what she says. What she does portrays what and who she is. Third, the story ended with an off the wall comment suggesting that she finally achieved a small victory because Carl did not get her. That reminded me of the futility of her life as a whole. Quite frankly, I already had in mind that Carl would get her eventually. Why not?! Everyone else got her. Why not degrade herself even further by finding out what Carl was like in bed. In conclusion, her "diary" was really boring. There was no life, no excitement, no verve. She is just anther boring slut moving from one sex act to another and it's all reported in a most mundane manner.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Hot Hot Hot

Don't worry about the other anon. He/she? is to mired in the details to enjoy a very hot story. Love the slow destruction of this slut. Keep it going

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous