Jelly Bean and Her Bail Bondsman Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom and I have never been closer, the same for Aunt Joyce and me. We have our own conversations separate from Mom, and she told me some things about my parents that were almost scandalous from a daughter's perspective....my Mom and Dad?

They were wild in their time, or as Aunt Joyce put it, ahead of their time.... part of the original sexual revolution of the sixties carried over; imagine, my old Dad was a wild man!; at least until I was born.

Aunt Joyce said that my Dad is a tough bastard and won't back down to anybody, even now; imagine that, my gentle and stodgy dad a tough guy.

Aunt Joyce said that at one time on the sexy scale my Dad was a ten, however in comparison your Daniel is a solid twenty-five, Anita. If I was younger and not married.....My Aunt Joyce said that to me.

She also said there is a photo album of nude pictures or partially dressed and provocative pictures of Mom somewhere, "I had a sneak peek when I was a teenager, Anita; they are probably in Marvin's safe...don't tell Mary I told your dear, but your Mom still turns heads....but then so do we; we are Palmer women.

We Palmer women stick together, Anita. Sometimes when necessary, we keep some secrets from our men. It's for their own good. We compare notes and share information to help keep our men interested....what fun. Just as they have their secrets.

Why do you think there are no divorces in our family"....I really never thought about it, but she was right.

"Men are simple creatures, there is nothing complicated about them at all. They are just little boys all grown up and even tough, rough and tumble tough bad boys like yours need to be babied occasionally.

Dress for your man, wear your hair for him; not for other women and their ideas of style.

With most men, actions not words keep them interested; be spontaneous with your man; be mysterious, touch him when you walk by; kiss him for no reason; make him think he is the most important person in your world and you will be awarded tenfold.

Some men need more prodding than others and from what you told us your Daniel isn't one of them. Talk with him, learn his interests and encourage him to learn yours. Always...always find time to do things together.

Make sure he knows your sexual needs; a man who enjoys giving you oral and will wait for his sweet release is a treasure beyond all earthly measure. A hard man is good to find, Anita, " she said, jokingly, "if you get my meaning, wink, wink." I did, I Loved sucking on Danny's cock, and he loved licking and sucking on my pussy.

"That aside, your mom and I have seen the way Daniel looks at you Anita; you are without a doubt the most important person in the world to him. It is obvious that he loves you."

Aunt Joyce also made me promise her to keep the family tradition of long hair among the Palmer women and not to be foolish and cut my hair short again; she made me swear to it.

I never realized how upset she and mom where when I broke that long standing tradition; they assumed I knew better and would discuss it with them first.

Even without that wonderful tradition to honor, I would never do that again. I know what my Danny likes, thank god.

"Keep your eyes closed, baby, while I help you into the tub to rinse," Danny said, breaking my chain of thought. Danny rinsed me, patted me dry, helped me into my panties but warning me not to look or touch, "The roads are fully open now, jelly bean. How about having a pizza delivered and cuddling on the couch in front of the TV until bedtime.....

After our movie was over, Danny helped me up and announced, "I'm exhausted, jelly bean, how about we just go to sleep," he said, so matter of factually and annoyingly.

'Serves you right,' I thought as I reached out and pinched his tight hard, ass , as he turned to leave, making him jump.

"What was that for, Anita?" He asked, twisting around and rubbing his bottom.

"You know what it's for!"

"How would you like it if I pinched you?"

"You can't pinch me, I'm a girl!"

"So you are going to pull that on me, eh?"

"I want you to make love to me; you promised."

"Yes I did, and I still promise."

"When?"

"Now!" I grabbed Anita and started tickling, "Danny!" she squealed, laughing, "Don't, stop ticking me!"

"OK, jelly bean, I won't stop tickling you" and I continued tickling her while gently pushing her towards the bedroom. Somehow she managed to pinch me again and break away.

Anita ran downstairs with me close behind her. I chased her into my office and around the desk where I accidently stubbed my big toe. Damn that hurt. I hopped up and down on one leg like a clown, holding my foot only to trip on the Oriental rug and go crashing to the floor...ouch ouch and more ouch; talk about déjà vu; that was the same desk leg Anita tripped on when she lost her shoe.

I sat up, up holding onto my foot, "Hells bells!" I exclaimed rocking back and forth in pain, "I think I broke my toe!"

"Oh, Danny! I'm sorry. Did you really break your toe?" Anita got on the floor next to me.

"No!" I grabbed Anita again, making her shriek in surprise and then laugh when she realized I tricked her, "But it hurts like the dickens. I'll kiss you and make it better..."

Danny helped me to my feet, crushing me to him and kissing my face and neck all over.

"Anita, Anita, Anita; I would have waited until we were married or at least officially engaged if you asked. I love and respect you so much, you need to understand that, little jelly bean. However, if I don't make love to you now I'll be covered in lumps and bumps bruises and contusions by then...."

Danny picked me up and put me on his desk," Besides, you have been a good girl; you haven't looked or touched yourself; sit still and continue to be a good girl while I undress you."

Danny dropped the flannel shirt and panties I was wearing to the floor and spun me around to face his chair; he then sat in it.

"I'm going to taste you first, taste your flower and drink your nectar. There is nothing I like more than the taste of a woman, my women, and you are my woman, Anita, now and forever...spread your legs, baby."

Danny parted the petals of my flower, what a lovely way to describe it. He started licking, and oh my god, Aunt Joyce is so right, this is nirvana.

I touched myself, enjoying the silky smoothness of my denuded mound, one hand caressing myself, the other in Danny's thick black hair noting the contrasts. Yes this definitely this is where hair belongs, not here, overgrowing the flowerbed of my glorious flower.

I lay back closing my eyes, inviting the incursion of Danny's tongue as he teased and tantalized, pausing to taste and savor the succulent nectar of his woman...his woman...I am Danny's woman.

At first his tongue was like a warm pink butterfly, fluttering about and fanning my desire with his wings, further rousing my imagination as he thrust it in-and- out, side-to-side. His tongue was inflaming my arousal.

Sensing my urgent need as the heat of my smoldering orgasm was rising, his tongue became stalwart and stout, a pink sword slashing and darting, feigning and pummeling.

It was a savage and remorseless weapon, conquering and pillaging.... releasing the flames of euphoric rapture as orgasm burned through me.

And then it was gentle and calm, pink and moist; soothing, as he continued licking. Danny finished with a little lick in my belly button and a kiss on my tummy.

I sat up and Danny took my hands, kissing them, first one and then the other before putting his hands around my waist, "You are beautiful, baby, not to mention delicious, succulent and sweet...sweeter than the honey of the bee."

"And you are handsome, blue eyes," I traced my finger along the scar above his eye, "and you are charming and gentle, except when you are grumpy and strict."

I took Danny's handsome face in my hands and kissed his lips, "It will be my pleasure to please you now, Sir."

"What do you have in mind, baby?"

"Let me show you," I got down on my knees and pulled his pajama pants down to his ankles, helping him step out of them. When I looked up, his cock was standing at attention.

I started licking the tip first, looking up and smiling; looking into his blue eyes, while moving my tongue in a circle around the circumference and fluttering my tongue on the tip. Danny's hands were in my hair and he was looking down on me, smiling.

I was sucking as he taught me, feeling his hard cock throb in my mouth as I licked and sucked. Danny had other ideas and yanked my hair gently, motioning me to stand.

When I did, Danny picked me up and carried me upstairs and put me on the futon. He took off his tee shirt for me to see all the hard muscles of his buff body on display.

"Remember my love, I am willing to wait. Are you sure you are ready?"

"Yes, Sir," I said, almost breathlessly. It was finally going to happen.

"Very well Anita. Lie down on your back and take it like a woman because I am going to take you like a man."

Danny got down beside me and kissed my lips. I was a little nervous, well maybe more than a little nervous and there was no turning back now. He kissed my face, behind my ears, working his way down my neck kissing to the base of my throat, returning to my ears, licking and nibbling on the lobs, "Are you sure?"He whispered.

"Yes," I whispered, "please, Danny," he silenced me by kissing my lips, his tongue seeking mine. 'My god,' I was thinking, 'he is making me so horny, and I'm almost ready ...I think.'

Danny started kissing and licking me all over, especially my breasts, licking and sucking, tasting and probing with his marvelous lips and tongue. My head was thrown back, my eyes closed shut...my god it felt so good.

I could feel the moistness between my legs flowing anew as he worked his way down to my stomach before finally arriving to that final destination. I was caressing his back and shoulders, feeling the muscles moving underneath his skin.

"Mm, I can smell you, baby. I can smell the sweet honey of your flower that I tasted mere minutes ago; last chance"

I shook my head; I was so aroused now I could hardly stand it as Danny got on top of me, supporting his weight with his arms.

My wet flower welcomed his cock as he entered me, slowly and carefully. There was some resistance, and I felt some pressure as he slowly pushed harder. I felt a momentary twinge of pain, and the final resistance of my virginity conquered as his cock filled my entire uterus with his balls caressing the lips of my flower.

Danny made love to me slowly and gently at first, his cadence and thrusts increasing in force as my second orgasm was rising.

My hips were gyrating as I thrust them forward to welcome his cock, slowly at first and then frantically thrashing as I moaned and squirmed, he timing his orgasm with mine; the only sound he was making was a growl in his throat as he pumped his rich, creamy seed deep into my flower, our orgasms mere seconds apart.

I opened my eyes to look into his; I saw nothing but concern there, love and concern, "I'm fine, and I love you, Danny."

I reached underneath me to feel the sheets; there were some spots of blood, "We need..." Danny put a finger over my lips and shook his head, like he did on the day we met; he kissed my lips, saying, "No, baby; it is a gift from you to me, the evidence of a cherished act of love, and I would like to keep it for awhile." Danny rolled off of me and pulled me close.

"Go to sleep now, baby, and let me hold you until you do."

"But..."

"Hush, I will broach no argument from you, Anita."

"Yes, Sir," and I cuddled closer to fall asleep, safe in his arms.....

It was a bright and balmy spring afternoon in May; two days from a year of when we first met. Anita and I were meeting with clients, an elderly couple whose worthless 45 year old son was arrested for burglarizing and vandalizing an empty warehouse; they needed money to post his bail.

Their unaccomplished son's life resume was that of a well rounded semi-ambitious incompetent petty criminal. The highlight of his life was accomplishing a place on the wall of shame as a recalcitrant local nuisance who was very well known to his neighbors and to the police.

Joyce came into the office almost breathless with excitement. She stopped in the doorway when she saw we had clients. Joyce must have left the house in a hurry because her hair was down, falling loose down to her trim waist. Usually Joyce had it styled in several different braid styles or variations of buns and ponytails.

Anita's hair was growing out nicely. It fell two inches past the nape of her neck now. I couldn't wait until it was as long as Joyce's or Mary's. Anita hair had a growth spurt during the winter and keeps on growing. It is long enough for a french twist or a cute short ponytail.

Joyce had the biggest smile on her face and was silently asking me if she could to talk with Anita. Obviously it was good news or something good was about to happen.

I nodded and they went around the corner. I could hear Anita stifle a happy squeal of delight as she covered her mouth with her hand and then the light thumping and scuffling of two pairs of small feet as if they were hugging and jumping up and down...undoubtedly something good.

Anita and Joyce went into the next room closing the door to talk while I concluded my business and saw the couple out with cash for the bail. I then joined the ladies in Anita's office.

Anita and Joyce stood up together. They slowly circled me with mischievous, knowing looks on their faces. I stood in place with my arms folded across my chest, looking serious, professional, and somber, the only defense I had to their feminine charm.

"There is going to be a wedding, Danny," Anita informed me.

"That's right, handsome," Joyce added, teasingly, "we're going to show you off to the rest of the family."

Anita stopped and reached up to adjust my tie, "It's a big affair, black suits or tails for the men and gowns for the ladies," she kissed my lips, "I'm going to be a bridesmaid," she kissed my lips again, "Hannah and I promised each other we would be bridesmaids at each other's wedding."

"The wedding is in September. I heard that through the grapevine 20 minutes ago from Cousin Lucy," Joyce, informed me, "Mary is on the telephone getting the particulars first hand from the mother of the bride. That means the ladies getting together to meet. A wedding shower for a certain bridesmaid's mother, Mary, and a certain bridesmaid's Aunt Joyce, me, will eventually be getting together to discuss the color for their dresses and all the girly things that go along with a wedding." (Joyce has two grown married sons.)

"And we are going to dance and dance, Danny. Then pointing to the CD player," Aunt Joyce, if you please," Joyce hurried over to put a CD in the player, turning it on and flooding the room with soft romantic music.

Anita took the barrette out of the low ponytail she was wearing and shook her head letting her thick, soft dark brown hair fall about her shoulders. I adore it when she does that.

"Dance during business hours, don't be ridiculous," I replied, scowling.

"Oh, don't be so grumpy," Anita said, messing up my hair.

"Yes, don't be such a Grumpy Bear, "Joyce said messing up my hair even more; "dance with your young lady."

What was a man to do? We danced to three songs before Joyce cut in so I danced with her. There are definite advantages to being your own boss.

While I danced with Joyce, I had one hand around her waist under her hair. I couldn't help feeling it move back and forth as we danced. I enjoyed its thick softness and texture between my fingers unable to help myself. I'm sure Joyce was aware of it.

There's nothing like dancing with a long haired woman and Anita was well on her way to being one again.

"Hannah and Anita were very close as children," Joyce told me, "and were born on the same day. They celebrated their birthdays together until they turned twelve. Hannah is a sweet child, but has no common sense; she never did well in school, and thank god she is marrying well.

Lucy says the groom's family is pulling out the stops and to say the wedding will be an extravagant affair will be an understatement. Bob (Robert), Hannah's father, is Marvin's youngest brother.

Bob isn't one for big fancy productions but is going along with his second wife to keep the peace. It's complicated so let's leave that for another time. With Anita, there will be four unmarried girls from our side of the family. I don't know how many from the grooms side yet but as they say the more the merrier."

"Second wife?" I asked

"Patty died when Hannah was thirteen and after three years, a proper and respectable amount of time, Bob started dating and finally married his secretary, Alice Morrow, now Alice Jones. There is a precedent in our family about bosses marrying their Secretaries. So what's taking you so long?" Joyce asked, whispering in my ear.

"My I cut in?" Anita asked.

While Anita and I were dancing, "It's not that we don't like Aunt Alice, but she can be a bit snooty if things don't go exactly her way when it is her turn to entertain. To her credit, Aunt Alice's organizational skills and attention to details are amazing."

"Alice sometimes puts on airs, Dan," Joyce chimed in, "but we tolerate her for Bob's sake, and too her credit, Alice attends all the family functions and is not too proud to pitch in to help out in the kitchen, do the dishes, or anything else that needs to be done."

"Aunt Alice really isn't a bad person, Danny. We think she is good for Uncle Bob, for the most part."

We finished our last dance and Anita made us coffee. I sat back and let them talk about the upcoming wedding and watched while Anita put Joyce's hair up in a bun. I was content and happy that Anita was thrilled about being a bridesmaid. Actually, I was looking forward to it because it would be my first wedding.

Unfortunately, I received a telephone call from Mary spoiling my content mood; I could sense something was wrong as soon as I picked up the receiver and I always trust my instincts; they served me well when I was a bounty hunter.

"Danny, we are going have a family meeting this afternoon. Marvin is talking with his brother right now and not getting anywhere. Is Joyce there?"

"Yes, she told us the good news."

"Well....Anita will be devastated when she hears. Whatever you do keep Joyce there. Is your calendar clear for the rest of the day?"

"It's clear for you, Mary."

"Thank you, smile, are you smiling? Pretend like nothing is wrong."

"Yes," I replied, "I've never been to a wedding before," while smiling and playing along.

"Good, I know I can count on you; we need cooler heads to prevail. Don't tell Joyce. You know how protective she is about Anita.

Joyce will drive right over there and get into Alice's face; we don't need that; she has the Palmer temper. It will be better if I break the news here with her husband here to hold her down if necessary. It will be a disappointment for Anita, but I'm sure she will rise above it. After all, Anita is a Palmer woman as well. In the grand scheme of things its Hannah's wedding and it's best to keep the peace in the family."

"Tell Mom I said hello, Danny."

"Anita says hello."

Mary continued, "Bart (Joyce's husband) is closing his Gun Shop for the day, can you be here in an hour....wait... I hear a car pulling in the driveway....yes it's him."

"Dinner, yes we can be there; wait I'll tell them."

"Anita, we are invited to an early dinner to discuss the wedding, Joyce too."

"Tell Mary, I'll be there. I wouldn't miss it for the world; does she need anything?" Joyce asked.

"Do you need anything, Mary? ..... Mary said no, and she made tapioca pudding for dessert."