Jelly Bean and Her Bail Bondsman Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mary's tapioca pudding; I'm definitely going," Joyce said.

"I'll second that," Anita chimed in.....

Danny hung up the telephone with Mom, "Well ladies, it is a beautiful day. It is a perfect day for a ride in the Corvette with the top down."

"May I ride in it, handsome?" Joyce asked.

"Of course you may. I'll tell you what. Anita will drive and I'll follow you over in your truck."

"You know how to drive a stick?" Joyce asked surprised, turning to Anita.

"Of course," I said, proudly, "not to mention a backhoe."

"Who taught you to....never mind," Joyce said turning to Danny yanking on his tie, "What other things have you taught my niece, and do I want to know?"

"Danny taught me how to shoot, but don't tell Dad, we want to surprise him."

"I know about the dog bone. I want you to teach me how to shoot and I have some more questions for you. Wait, where are you going?" Aunt Joyce asked him as Danny pulled away to take off his tie.

"Get back here, boss," I said, "we're not done with you."

"I'm taking the fifth; otherwise you two Palmer women are likely to eat me alive."

"Now there's a thought," Aunt Joyce and I said unrehearsed together; we burst out laughing at the coincidence.

"I rest my case," Danny said laughing along with us, "Leave your truck keys on my desk, Joyce and I'll meet you two there as soon as I change........."

I changed into blue jeans, a flannel shirt and my comfortable boots. I was an hour behind them, taking several important calls to schedule meetings for house closings. It was a Jones family thing and they really didn't need me there. It wasn't my place to butt my nose in and interfere.

I arrived to find Marvin pacing back and forth on his front porch and he looked angry.

"Mr. Jones," I said, offering him my hand, our respectful greeting when we were alone together. There was mutual respect now and that was a good start.

"Mr. Skinner," he replied, grasping my hand and shaking, "Anita is with her mother. She took it better than we expected; nevertheless Anita is in her bedroom crying; leave her be for now. I'm sure she doesn't want you to see her like that.

There is no reasoning with my brother. If Patty were still alive Anita would be part of the wedding party come hell or high water. I know Alice cares for Hannah in her own way, but a marriage is a holy sacrament, not an opulent Hollywood production where you cast the wedding party for their looks.

Alice and Bob had a modest wedding; just the two of them at the altar. They had a very nice outdoor barbecue for their reception. We roasted a pig and there were plenty of other dishes everyone brought to pass. "

I was starting to guess what happened.

Marvin continued, "Bart is in the kitchen trying to reason with Joyce. Can you believe it; he put Joyce in a bear hug until she calmed down. You better give me her truck keys," he said, holding out his hand, "If Joyce asks you for them blame it on me."

"How long has it been since they saw, Anita?"

"It's been over a year."

"I see," I replied, my turn to be angry.

"Exactly, Mary and I didn't bring up Anita's weight loss because it shouldn't matter."

"You're damn right it shouldn't. It is a damn classless thing to do. Anita was beautiful when I hired her and she is beautiful now. What kind of self-absorbed, preoccupied with.... excuse me. I won't say another word as it's not my place to say, but I would spare Anita that hurt if I could, and..."

I noticed that my hands were clenched in fists and so did Marvin. I relaxed them, closed my eyes and took a deep breath. When I opened them, I noticed Marvin studying me.

"Of course Anita is beautiful, and you have been good for her," he grudgingly admitted, "I would spare her the hurt, but I can't. At one time my little bunny used to come to me for everything, and now...."

Bart opened the door and stepped out, closing it behind him. "Joyce agrees not to cause any trouble," then turning to me and holding out his hand, "Ah, you must be Daniel. Bart Schultz."

"Dan will do," I greeted, him, shaking his hand.

"I hear nothing but good about you from Mary and Joyce but little of anything from old Marv here. We go way back; even though the old codger has me by ten years.

Marv and I broke a few heads together in our day, and we had our share of the ladies, if you know what I mean; before we settled down and traded in our hot rods for station wagons; not that we looked for trouble, but we had each other's backs when trouble found us. I never thought this wild man would ever settle down...and then he met Mary."

"Is that a fact?" I commented looking at Marvin," Mr. Jones was a scrapper and a playboy?"

"Hard to believe, but yeah it is. We ended up marrying the Palmer sisters," Bart continued, "the best thing that ever happened to us. They toned us down a bit, tamed us to a certain extent and gave us a bit of polish; not that they're not feisty in the bedroom department, if you know what I mean; they get better with age while seeming never to age.

You chose well young fellow and from what I hear Anita didn't do too bad either getting herself a lawyer. Do you have any legal advice to what is going on?"

"And you get dumber with age, Bart."

Just after Marvin said that, Anita came outside and hugged her father, her Uncle Bart, and last but not least, me, "I'm glad you are finally here, Danny, we can have our meeting now".

We followed her into the kitchen where Anita sat down at the kitchen table between her mother and aunt; it was if they were guarding Anita. We three men sat across from them.

"We have come to a decision," Mary announced, speaking for the three women, "We will attend the wedding and be gracious. We will keep our displeasure and disappointment to ourselves for the present. Obviously Hannah is easily influenced and Alice doesn't know any better. As for Robert, that is between Marvin and his brother.

Down the road, Joyce and I will deal with Alice, discreetly of course, but as we see fit contingent to the circumstances. Anita will deal with Hannah the same; she is of her generation. Hannah will not be part of Anita's wedding party, unless she apologies to Anita; otherwise, let petty, clueless, conceited and ignorant remain with them.

The wedding plans are made. The groom's family is paying for most of everything. Apparently they are calling all the shots. The wedding is being held in Long Island which is quite a drive for us.

Three of the Jones girls are part the wedding party; Cindy, Margaret, and Kathy. We are happy for them. The groom's side is making up the rest up the wedding party, nine of them with the bride and groom making fourteen. Marvin, do you have anything to say."

"I will not ask my other brothers or their families to take sides, nor will we discuss it if the subject comes up at the wedding. I'm disappointed that Bob doesn't have a backbone. (Although Marvin was thinking, 'I'd like to kick his ass up between his shoulder blades') As Mary said, silence will speak loudly and forcefully of our displeasure. Does anyone have anything to say?"

I felt all eyes on me, "What about you Dan. You will be escorting Anita to the wedding. What do you think about all this?" Joyce asked.

"You know these people far better than I do. Your reasonable steps to avoid further acrimony by being gracious and forgiving are laudable; I say this as an attorney."

But I was thinking, 'I would jump at the chance to get into the groom's face and pop that weasel in the nose: those people aren't off limits for me yet, and I can easily defend and argue that case. They are nothing more than a bunch of self-absorbed, preoccupied with appearances, everything has to be perfect, god damn weasels.....well maybe, just maybe, everything doesn't have to be perfect.'

"That's it?" Joyce asked disappointed, although thinking, 'I'd love to turn Dan lose on the groom and watch him mop the floor with him. That would serve Hannah right for leaving her cousin out and put a big dent in snooty Alice's plans for a story book wedding.'

"Well Joyce, as a matter of fact there is; Marvin has your truck keys......."

We all had dinner together that night; fried chicken with biscuits and gravy, green beans, and tapioca pudding for dessert. Danny was charming as usual and lightened the mood as best he could by telling jokes and funny stories.

Even Dad got into the act and told a few of his own with Uncle Bart joining in.

It was about nine when Danny left. He walked home saying he needed time to think, leaving the Corvette with me. I knew he was angry that I was not included in the wedding party. Dad commented on that after Danny left.

I spent the night with my parents. Dad tucked me into bed and kissed my forehead like he used to when I was a little girl... what could it hurt.....

Anita arrived at work the usual time, early. I was just finishing shaving when she walked into the bathroom.

"Are you OK baby?" I asked, wiping my face with a towel.

"I missed you," Anita said, wrapping her arms around my neck and kissing my lips, "I love you Danny."

"And I love you more than all the stars in the sky," I pulled her close and hugged her gently, "Are you sure you are OK?"

"I'm disappointed, but I'm fine. We are doing the right thing."

"Good girl."

"Nevertheless, we will be attending the wedding and I am going to show you off."

"What if I don't want to be shown off?"

"You should realize by now you don't have a say in the matter. Me, Mom and Aunt Joyce have already decided that. Besides, everyone needs to meet my future husband and you had better be charming. Mom suggested we all drive down a day early to get motel rooms where the wedding reception is being held. "

"A day early, we?"

"Yes, you and me, Mom and Dad, Aunt Joyce and Uncle Bart. We will need three rooms to save money. Aunt Joyce and Uncle Bart will have one of the rooms; she is used to his snoring."

"Who will I be sharing a room with jelly bean?"

"My dad. I will be sleeping with Mom. This way we all will be well rested, and our clothes won't be wrinkled from the six hour drive. The wedding is in the morning and the reception is in the evening. We ladies will have plenty of time to get beautiful for you men, and we will have a place to rest in between. After the reception we can get a good nights' sleep and drive home refreshed at our leisure."

"Will I be sleeping with you the second night?"

"No!"

"Your parents know we are sleeping together on the weekends, correct?"

"This is different Danny."

"I'm just teasing, jelly bean, but I insist on having my own bed."

"Good, I'll let them know you think it's a good idea. We can stay in the hotel where the reception is being held and check out the Grand Ballroom early. I hear it will easily hold 1000 people although my best estimate according to Lucy is 400 people will be attending.

I'll make the reservations now to lock in our rooms. May we use your Business Credit Card to get a businessmen's rate? Dad offered to pay for our rooms, his treat. Let him reimburse you at the discounted rate. You can pay for the gas and tolls."

"Yes ma'am" I replied, thinking, 'Better attend and cooperate then incur the collective wrath of the Palmer women, including my jelly bean; especially now that I've taught Anita how to fight and defend herself.... and shoot a handgun, apparently at my own peril.'

These thoughts had me smiling because I am more than impressed by the way these women have each other's backs.

"Danny, guess what I'm thinking."

"You want to change your hair color and be a redhead for the wedding."

"Very funny, besides, you would never allow it. Guess again."

"You missed me last night and I missed you. You want me to ravish you."

"Good guess, handsome. Guess what I brought you."

"The delicious leftover tapioca pudding your mother served yesterday."

"Better than that and it's in the refrigerator. Mom sent over a big bowl just for you. She made it last night, but there is something else, guess; it comes in a bottle."

"Root beer?"

"No! Bubble bath. We made up a special batch of peppermint bubble bath just for you....."

The look on my Grumpy Bear's face was priceless.

"You told your mother I take bubble baths!" and Danny made that annoyed growling sound in his throat, "Damn it, Anita!"

"Oh, don't be so grumpy about it. Mom thinks it's precious you take bubble baths. She won't tell anybody, Danny."

"Right, nobody but your father."

"So my Dad knows about it; what's the big deal. Dad thinks it's funny."

"Great, Anita...just great!"

"Please don't be angry with me," I said putting my arms around his neck and he felt tense; Danny was very annoyed with me.

"I love you," I cooed, "Will it make you feel better to know that Dad takes bubble baths and has done so for years. He prefers bergamot with a bit of clove," I kissed his lips.

"Mush, damn it," he said kissing me back, "you have me wrapped around your little finger."

"Of course I do, Danny, it was my plan from the very beginning and tomorrow is our first year anniversary. What did you get me?"

"You will have to wait until tomorrow to find out for being a little tattletale, unless..."

"Unless what?"

"Do your mother and father take bubble baths together?"

"Of course they do. What did you buy me for our anniversary?" I asked sticking my hand down the front of his boxers to stroke his cock.

"That's not fair, baby....don't stop."

"I want to suck on your cock, lover, and then I want you to fuck me hard and rough. I want to feel your balls spank my ass."

"I love when you talk naughty, baby."

I smiled as I pulled his boxer shorts down and go on my knees to lick the tip of his hard cock, "What did you get me?"

"Mm, I'll tell you but you'll have wait until tomorrow to see them...oh god, baby....start sucking, I've taught you too well," and I was thinking, 'Yes you have, lover; although I've had some good advice from other's along the way.'

"What did you get me, blue eyes," I cooed licking the tip, looking up him and smiling. Danny taught me that. He loves looking into my brown eyes when I suck on his cock....he sexily refers to them as cock eyes when I look up at him.

"I'm giving you diamond and ruby earrings,.... mm.... that's right," he was growling with pleasure now, Danny's other low growl, the only sound of pleasure he makes when we have sex and it is because of me.

"They are fit for princesses...start sucking, baby.....yes, yes, yes; keep sucking because I think you're now ready to advance."

Danny took the barrette out of my hair and wrapped his hand in it to yank it upward in warning for me to stand. How did I know that? Because I know him so well and love him for it.

I enjoy having my hair pulled when he fucks me hard, it so feral; like a male grizzly bear in rut, biting and holding its mates neck by the fur to hold her in place when they do it.

Danny stood me up and looked at me with his hot blue eyes. Letting go of my hair, he grabbed me roughly, kissed me, only to spin me around, and bend me over the sink vanity, my hair falling forward, partially covering my face.

I braced myself knowing what was coming next...well, almost knowing. Instead of pulling my panties down he tore them at the seams as if they were made of paper.

I watched us in the mirror, "How damp your hot pink panties are, baby" Danny said, rubbing them on his face, "the smell of a woman, my woman... don't move Anita.

He reached underneath my skirt and started playing with my flower with his fingers, pulling them out to tease and taste, "Ah the taste of my woman," he continued caressing me with his fingers while I was pushing my ass back and forth. I was practically dripping, wondering if he was going to completely undress me.

I wanted Danny to fuck me so bad...I wanted to come so bad, but Danny made me wait so I could savor the anticipation, feel the yearning and experience the ravenous desire for sweet release.

Danny reached around the front and unbuttoned my frilly cream blouse. I could feel his hard cock pressed up against me, teasing me as I squirmed from side to side, trying to push his rock hard cock into my dripping flower, all the while I was watching us in the mirror...this was so erotic.

It was like I was a voyeur watching an erotic play with actors who looked exactly like us.

I was detached yet involved, hearing and feeling every sensation.... watching and waiting; anticipating the disclosure of each new scene that would build to a crescendo of the massive glorious orgasms that would pummel our dripping and welcoming flowers as both Danny's ravished us with their hard cocks.

"If you had another blouse hanging in the closet this one would be history. We will have to do something about that."

Danny unhooked my white lace bra in the front and pushed the cups out of the ways to get to my breasts.

God that felt so good as he stroked and caressed them with his strong warm hands, gently and loving until my nipples were begging to be licked and sucked on.

Danny squeezed my breasts and pinched my nipples as he entered me, the slight pain was inflaming my pleasure as the incursion of his cock slammed into my clitoris.

Danny did this slowly, alternating between caressing my breasts gently and then pinching my nipples and holding the pressure, making them throb when he released them, while he was pushing up against me, his cock buried in my flower. I was moaning and squirming from side to side while being held securely in place with his hard cock

I was practically panting with desire and I barely recognized the woman in the mirror doing the same. She was looking back at me with a rapturous look of sheer pleasure on her face.

I wanted to come so badly but every time I started to orgasm, Danny would pull out and run his fingers through my hair...until... He grabbed my hair and yanked my head back...asking, "Who are you Anita?"

"I am your woman."

"That's right baby, do you want to come, little tattletale?"

"Please, Danny," and he smiled, pushing his cock into my frantic pussy, "Ask me again, Anita."

"Please let me come, Sir."

"Do you want it hard, Anita," he tugged at my hair, "do you want me to take you rough and hard?"

I could feel my juices, dripping down my legs and at this point I would have said anything for the sweet release.

"Please, fuck me hard, Sir," I begged, as I watched the woman in the mirror beg to her lover; as the other Danny in the mirror pulled my mirror images head back. I felt the sensuous tug on our hair enhancing our pleasure as we were entered by their cocks, pummeling our dripping flowers. Their balls spanked our asses as they rammed us with their cocks, relentlessly and without mercy. I...we, were bucking and squirming and panting, and moaning; our flowers were on fire as the orgasms burned through us.

Danny was not done with me, he wanted more...I could see it in his hot blue eyes as I turned to look at him....he pointed at the floor and said, "Take off your blouse and bra, but leave everything else on."

I was naked except for my skirt, garter and stockings as I went down on Danny, greedily licking and sucking his cock. His hands were buried in my hair, and just before he came, "Don't swallow, hold it in your mouth."

Danny pulled half way out, filling my mouth with his rich and creamy seed, and I was curious... I got up and looked in the mirror, opening my mouth and sticking my tongue out slightly, looking at his cum nestled on the top.

Danny kissed my cheek, and then put his face next to mine so we were both looking at our reflections, "I swear to god, Anita, sometimes I think you can read my mind. I didn't get a chance to ask you...you can swallow now." I didn't want to swallow...not yet.