Jen and Mike Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom! I did that totally for your benefit. I know how hot you are to see me and Cheryl together. Almost as hot as I am to see you and her together. When is she supposed to come over again," Jesse teased her right back. She knew exactly when that was going to happen and she had such dirty thoughts running in her head at the prospect.

"Well before we can entertain your slutty little friend there baby there is one small thing we need to take care of this weekend."

"Oh god am I ever ready, I am so soaked down below right now! I couldn't believe that you wouldn't let us fuck this morning mom. It felt so nice waking up next to you again I wanted to taste you so bad!"

"I know honey and believe me that it took every ounce of self control on my part too. It was just as tough on me. Sometimes though holding back will make your later orgasms better. I know you are going to be so worked up by the time we get to bed tonight that you won't even feel that first push. It's all part of a plan baby."

As they drove towards the city Jesse told her mom all about her chat with Cheryl. "Mom I have never seen her so worked up over anyone before. You really have your hooks in her. She just couldn't stop talking about how she was finally going to hook up with her mystery person next week. Do you know what else she said, this was wild too."

"Yeah honey tell me what else she said," Jenny asked feeling the moisture slip out of her pussy lips. Jesse was her daughter and her love and she was by far hotter than Cheryl. But the thought of that little hot teen body lusting non stop over her couldn't help but get her wet.

"She said she hasn't been able to keep her fingers out of her pussy since meeting you. She said she has masturbated seven times a day and she is getting sore. My god mom you are a sexual goddess, two different teen girls wanting to screw you."

"Why thank you for the compliment dear, I know of only one teen that I want to screw this weekend, the same teen I want to fuck me in return." She said caressing her daughter's cheek. Then she looked down and noticed she had a message on her phone. It didn't take much of an imagination to figure out who it was from.

"Baby do me a favor pick up my phone and check the messages, I think your best friend just sent me something."

Jesse picked up the phone and looked then she giggled,. "Oh boy mom we have to fuck her soon and put her out of her suffering."

"What's it say?" Jenny asked.

"Well I think you have been neglecting her because she is saying she misses your texts. She also is asking for more pics and are you still on for Wednesday." Jesse said smiling at her. Her panties were also soaked both from thinking of her mom all day and the whole Cheryl thing.

"Oh that's right I promised to send her pictures of me, you and us together. I didn't tell you but I sent her one of the pictures we took of you the other night. The one that didn't have your face in it."

"Oh my god mom you're insane, no wonder you have her bouncing off walls, you're a cruel tease."

"Oh baby she loved it when I sent it, she was begging me to tell her who my young lover is. I told her that if she guessed I would let her have me right away, I also told her I'd have a special gift for her if she got it. If she doesn't guess it though, I get to fuck her ass the same way I'm fucking you in the picture."

"Mom just how the hell did you hide this side of you away for all those years. You really are kinky and I love it. If she guesses, what is the special gift you are going to give her?"

"You remember the egg you opened in your room, well I got one for her too. I think the both of you are going to love them." Jenny said wickedly.

"Oh my god with everything that has happened I completely forgot about that. You never did tell me what was so special about it."

"Baby you will find out tomorrow, I am going to have so much fun showing you too."

Jesse leaned over and kissed her mom on the cheek again, "No one in the whole world could be happier than I am right now Jenny"

"Thank you baby but remember we haven't even got started yet,"

They drove a little further and then Jenny noticed her daughter had fallen asleep. She just looked over at her and thought, "That's good baby, get a little rest tonight you will need it."

Jesse didn't nap for long and when she got up she thought of her dad back home. "Mom, you said you had to talk daddy off the roof earlier. What was wrong with him."

"Oh honey, I don't know how to explain, the relationship between your father and I has always been so complex. I will try my best so you understand, you already have a pretty good grip on what turns him on."

"You understand that your father definitely gets off on feeling less than in the bedroom. He enjoys knowing that whoever I happen to be sleeping with fucks me better than him. It gets more complicated from there though. A lot of couples who live this kind of life make a point of not repeating encounters with the same person very often. This way there is no danger of the wife falling for one of her lovers. That's not to say it still doesn't happen of course, but the risk is much less than what me and your father did. We tried that a few times and I found it unsatisfying on a deeper level than just sex. "

"Did you ever fall in love with any of your lovers mom?" Jesse asked giving her mom her full attention.

"Other than you baby, yes I did, but your father does not know that. He can never know it either."

"So your dad would push me to get a lover and allow myself to get close to him. It was so dangerous though honey, more than once I felt myself falling too deep. I was always able to stop it and get back in tune with your father. So other than the ones your father doesn't know about, he believes I never fell in love with anyone other than him. He's got that right too honey, your father was the first man I really fell in love with."

"So he's scared right now even though he had as much fun as we did the last couple days.

He's scared because I admitted that I'm in love with you, and that you feel the same way.

He actually thinks there is a chance that you could take me away from him. I think I made him understand how this actually is the safest relationship I could have outside of our marriage."

"I explained to him that just because of who you are, our daughter that we aren't going anywhere. That no matter where we go or who we wind up fucking our home will always be our home. So just because of that we will always be there."

"Why did you tell him mom, couldn't you just avoid it. I mean you knew it would be an issue for him, why not just lie?"

"Baby I will never lie to anyone about our love. I am proud of you, both as a mother and as your lover. He asked and I told him the truth. He had heard us say it to each other a number of times the last couple days anyway. I guess I could have played it off as pillow talk but I just didn't want to do that."

"Again like I told you last night, I still love your father I am just not in love with him. As much as I have fun playing with him in the game I never want to see him actually hurt. It was important that he understand that the love you and I share doesn't mean I don't love him too. I did not tell him that I am no longer in love with him because that would crush him."

"When I left him he seemed fine but you have to help me with something this weekend baby?"

"Anything mom, you know I'll do anything to help us out." Jesse said

"I really need you to remember to remind me to call him each night, the two of us actually. It will help him feel connected and it will help him realize I'm not running away with you."

"Sure thing mom, I don't want what we have to make dad miserable either so anything I can do to help I will. Thank you so much for standing up for us though that was beautiful."

"Oh honey you are so welcome, you are the heart of my heart and I am proud to be yours." Jenny said choking up a little.

"Hey mom, so who were the other people you actually fell for? Have you told me about them?" Jesse asked lightly.

"Of course I have and you have seen them too, It's Scott and Allie, so you understand why your dad can never know that right?"

"Of course I do, he would definitely freak about you going to see them next week. Your secret is safe with me. Did you ever think of leaving daddy for them."

"Actually baby I came very close the last time I was with them, it hurt the three of us for me to come back. It took me quite awhile to get over the intense feelings I had for them. It is going to be a very interesting reunion next week to say the least."

"I wish I could go with you next week mom, it's going to be tough to be here while you are with them. I mean do you think it's wise for you to see them again, aren't you a little scared that those feeling will come rushing back." Jesse told her.

"I wish you could come too honey. If you didn't have finals next week and the week after that I would probably take you. I know Allie is chomping at the bit to get her hands and tongue on you. After I sent her picture she was creaming in her shorts on the phone."

"Damn mom, are you going to use my picture as a recruiting tool with everyone you know. Not that I mind, it's dirty and sexy that my own mom sends slutty pictures of me to people.

"Don't worry about missing me when I'm gone honey, I have things set up so we will be able to see each other. You will be able to watch me get fucked firsthand and hear every moan that comes out of my mouth. I will make sure you even get close ups of Scott's cum leaking out of my hole. I made sure Allie has video chat and I will download the software onto your laptop and your father's too."

"Wow, can I record it while I watch too! I want to start a dvd collection of my own!" Jesse exclaimed.

"Honey I want us to video as much as we can, I even brought the camera this weekend. I thought a special moment like tonight should be caught on disc. This way you and I can watch and re-watch the moment I actually make you a woman."

"Damn mom, are you trying to make a porn star out of me too? Will you let Scott and Allie see it mom? Do you want them to see you make love to me for the first time too? What about daddy, are you going to let him see it too?"

"Honey you most definitely have the body and the spirit for porn, but if I was going to do that I'd be your co-star in every film. I definitely want to show it my friends, but only if you say it's ok. I mean it is a special moment I don't want to cheapen it in any way. As far as your daddy, I will leave that up to you. You will have your own copy and if you want to share it with him it's your choice."

So as they were driving along the Hutchinson river parkway towards the city Jenny wanted to bring the focus on to the upcoming weekend.

"Okay enough talk about your friends, my friends and your dad. I want us to focus on us now sweetie." Jenny smiled over at her young lover.

"Hmmm us, I just love the sound of that mom. I can't believe we are doing this together. How do we handle ourselves in the city? Can we walk around like a couple or do we have to be careful?"

"How's this for an answer baby," she said while reaching over and lifting her daughters skirt. She ran her fingers over her daughter's obviously aroused pussy. Just lightly teasing her already wet panties.

"You damn sure aren't coming on this trip as my daughter baby, we are here as a couple. That's why I don't want anymore talk about anyone else but us for now, Ok ,why don't you try and not call me mom till we go home on Sunday too, till then its only Jen or Jenny?"

Jesse moaned and pushed her hips up to meet her mother's hand. "Hmmmm I am so excited right now. You sure I can call you Jen, mom? I mean I thought you didn't want to use that name anymore."

"Baby you can call me anything that pleases you, there are no rules for you. I like the idea of being both Jen and Jenny for you too. It kind of reemphasizes the fact that I'm your mom and your slut at the same time." Jenny said as she removed her hand from her daughter's crotch.

"Damnnn you are such a frigging tease Jen!" Jesse said trying her mom's name on for size.

"I know baby, I am going to tease you all night till we are alone later. Don't get your hopes up about getting laid when we get to the hotel either. We are just going to get there in time to change and go to dinner it looks like."

"Oh god, I am going to be a walking bundle of nerves all night! Jen, where are we staying?"

"I got us a room at the Marriot Marquis in Times Square honey. I think you will like it. It's within walking distance of the theaters too."

"Wow mom, isn't that the hotel you and dad stayed at for New Years Eve years ago? Don't they have some fancy restaurant that turns around the city?"

"Yep the same one, and yes their restaurant revolves. We are eating there tonight before our show. Oh by the way little miss innocence did you bring your fake id? "

"Ummm what fake id, I don't know anything about fake id?" Jesse sheepishly told her.

"Yeah right, give it a break okay kiddo, remember I went to college once too. So speak up damn it did you bring it?"

Jesse just kept smiling and reached into her wallet. She handed her mom the id that Cheryl had gotten for her last year.

Nice picture sweetie, so let's see you are twenty three? Ok but you don't look a day over twenty two to me but I'm biased. I'm glad you brought it with you, it might be nice to go up to the bar and have a couple of drinks tonight after the show. Loosen you up a bit before the real show in our room baby.

Jesse couldn't help burst out laughing at that. "So Jenny is it your plan to get me drunk and take advantage of my poor virginal pussy tonight. Maybe I should be careful around you."

"Oh you will definitely be taken advantage of tonight, and tomorrow and everyday we are together baby. I don't even think I have to get you drunk to do it." Jenny laughed back.

"I feel so special Jenny, I never could've imagined a night like this for my first time. I knew I wanted it to be special, but I think this is going to be unbelievable! I know I'll never forget this night, and I'll never forget I spent it with you."

Thank you baby, I told you how honored I am that you chose me for this. I won't let you down." She said as they left the FDR and started heading cross-town.

A few minutes later they pulled into the valet area for the Marriot. Jesse was getting really fidgety in her seat.

"Hey honey are you ok?" Jenny asked her.

'Oh god how could I not be, I am just so excited. I can't wait to see our room and especially... the bed!"

When they got out of the car, they had a bellman bring a cart for their luggage. Then they walked hand in hand into the lobby of the hotel. Jesse was on cloud nine and you could see it on her face. She alternated between hugging herself up against her lover and glancing in every direction.

Jenny whispered to her, "Baby have a seat and let me get us checked in, I will be right back ok?"

Jesse taking her mom's earlier words to heart put her arms around her mother and pulled her into a deep soul searching kiss.

"I have been wanting to do that since I got in the car, I'll sit over here Jen." she whispered back.

Jenny was breathing heavy when they broke their kiss. It felt so natural and beautiful to hold her daughter in her arms and do that. She noticed a few stares but she really couldn't care less. She meant it when she told Jesse that they were here as a couple. She was proud to have such a beautiful young woman want her so badly.

As if to prove a point to the both of them she said, "Never mind baby you stick with me when I check in. Anyone who can make my toes curl like you just did with that kiss deserves to be by my side all the time!"

She reached her hand out to her lover and put her arm around her and together they walked up to the desk. The clerk noticed them and he was clearly taken aback slightly. It wasn't that he looked shocked, it was more like he was impressed. He was stunned by how beautiful they both were, one obviously older than the other. If he looked closer it almost looked like they were related but that was silly. They wouldn't be hugging so sensually if they were he assumed.

When they got to the desk, he welcomed them and introduced himself. "Hi, I'm Jack, welcome to the Marriot. Checking in today?"

Jenny saw the way he was giving them the once over. She also knew that if it was any other weekend then this she would have flirted with him mercilessly. She looked down at Jesse and she saw that her daughter was checking him out too. Good girl she thought to herself, at least she had good taste too.

"Yes thank you, I have a reservation, the last name is Andrews." she said flashing him a slightly seductive smile. Damn Jenny she thought to herself, stop and behave.

Just then Jesse pulled her mom down and whispered to her, "God Jen he's hot, he's checking us out too."

Jenny whispered back, "I'm glad you noticed, want to have a little harmless fun baby?"

Jesse gave her mom a wicked look and nodded her head yes!

So while Jack was looking up the reservation Jenny leaned over and started lightly kissing her daughter. Then she reached up and gently cupped her boob and fondled her for a minute.

When she looked back at the desk she loved the look on poor Jack's face. It was like one of those old cartoons where the wolf's tongue comes rolling out of his mouth. "Oh, damn I'm so sorry Jack, sometimes we just forget where we are. By the way I'm Jenny, and this lovely little woman is my girlfriend Jesse."

Jack never considered himself a slouch in the ladies department recovered quickly. He gave Jenny a confident smile, "So pleased to meet the two of you. I have to tell you that was one of the hottest things I have ever seen in my life. Any chance a guy could get a longer show?"

Jenny laughed as she leaned down and kissed her daughter even deeper. This time Jesse's hands went up and cupped her mom's tits massaging her nipples through her top.

Oh Jesus, I can't believe I am seeing this Jack thought to himself. Could this be his lucky day, just like every guy he had always wanted to have two women at once. The two of the women in front of him had just given him months of spank bank material. He had to push a little more though.

Jenny broke the kiss and nonchalantly said to Jack, "Was that long enough or would you like even more?"

"I don't think a year of that would be enough but if you are offering I would definitely like more." Jack could barely sputter out.

Jenny chuckled a wicked little laugh, "Well I guess you will just have to look for our dvd when it comes out. My stage name is Jenny Summers, this is my co-star Jesse O'Neil. We'd be tempted to let you play with us but neither of us swing that way, sorry."

Jack's hopes were crushed but he didn't really care, he still got to see these two hot women make out in front of him. So he gave them their room cards and room number. He also wrote his cell number on the back of the envelope with the cards.

"Damn, well thanks for making a guys day, no never mind, my year. You two are the hottest looking women I've seen in a long time. I left something on the envelope if either or both of you decide you want a playmate. I definitely have never had an unsatisfied customer." he told Jenny with a self assurance she found charming.

"Oh really mister, what you packing down below? If I am impressed enough maybe I will chat with my girlfriend" Jenny continued. She didn't know why she kept going with this but there was something about this kid that pushed a couple of her buttons.

He leaned over and looked them both in the eye and told them he had eleven inches before being ready. Jesse had to keep her wits when she heard that but Jenny just looked at him and smiled. She knew he wasn't lying either, she could tell by his cocky confidence when he said it.