Jen and Mike Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It sounds sexy just like you Jen, who goes first?"

"If you don't mind my love, I will do the honors," Jenny said seductively.

With that she got on her knees in front of her daughter and took her left shoe off. After she did she kissed her foot, every inch of it. She sucked her toes a little and then repeated the same thing with the right shoe.

"Oh Jen, oooo that tickles a little, ooooo nice no one has ever kissed my feet!"

Before your clothes are all off honey I will have kissed every inch of this gorgeous young body in front of me.

Jesse went next and mimicked her mothers choice of clothing. She also kissed her mother's feet just as slowly and sensually.

"Mmmm baby you are such a quick learner, that makes me tingle in places I'm not supposed to. My pussy is so wet for you right now and I just felt it quiver. Now its my turn."

Jenny was about to go for her daughter's stocking's next but decided to go much further. She pushed her little girl back on the bed and ran her fingers up and down her legs. She touched her like a feather going from her feet all the way up to the crotch of her panties. Jesse was so worked up she could smell her, it smelled so delicious. She missed that taste from last night and was eager to get some more of it.

She replaced her fingers with her lips and started doing the same thing, lightly kissing her way up one leg then down the other. Each time she reached the juncture between Jesse's legs she teased her pussy with a light lick. It was so light Jesse questioned if she did it on the first couple passes.

She teased her like this for a few more minutes. Then on one of her stops at her daughter's crotch she reached up and slowly started rolling her panties off her.

"Oh god mom, I mean Jenny, please lick me a little. Just a little please pretty please."

"Baby it's ok to call me mommy right now, I want to hear you as you cum honey. I want to know how much you love your mom eating your pussy. Let it go sweetie this is our room and we can do anything we want!"

Jenny had Jesse's dress up around her waist right now and her pussy was glistening. It was so wet it started dripping down the insides of her thighs and started pooling on the bed. She had never seen a pussy that was more aroused and ready to shoot off.

"Mmmmm," Jenny moaned as her tongue swiped all the loose juices from inside her daughter's thighs. She then lowered her head into the vagina of her daughter and started licking and sucking. She licked top to bottom never penetrating just licking. While she was doing that she would stop and suck on each of her labia, just a little suction to keep her building. She knew in a minute or two Jesse would start to lose control and she would impale herself on her mother's tongue.

"Oh Yes mom, mom , mom... I love saying that. Mom, eat my pussy, eat my pussy mommy. Please make me cum mom. Oh god, this isn't going to take... OH SHIT, SHIT, SHIT, FUCK!" she screamed hysterically humping her cunt up so it sucked her own mother's tongue into her depths.

Jenny was ready for her, she knew what was coming and got ready. She put her mouth flush against her daughter's hole and started alternately flicking and sucking her daughter's sweet little clit.

She stared up into her daughter's eyes while she did this. Jesse was returning her gaze looking deep into her mother's eyes as she let go.

"CUMMM...CCUUMMM...OH GOD! OH GOD! I'M CUMMING IN YOUR MOUTH MOM!! UGHH,,, UGHHH!!"

Sure enough her little girl was so worked up she knew she was going to explode. Jesse's juice shot out of her pussy and started to flood her mother's mouth. There was so much this time she had to let a little escape. It dribbled out the side of her mouth and down her chin. She sucked as much of her daughter's nectar down her throat and into her stomach savoring every drop as she could. Then at the end she reserved a mouthful.

With her mouth full of her daughter's cum she quickly got up and straddled her daughter. She lowered her mouth to hers and let the juice spill into her little girl's mouth. Jesse moaned, completely drained from the best orgasm of her life. She moaned into her mother's mouth and swallowed her offering. Loving her own taste and vowing to make sure her lover got to squirt at least once this weekend.

Jenny was still amazed at her little girl's proclivity towards ejaculating. It seems that she knew how to push all her right buttons. Jesse had told her that she had never squirted before they became lovers. Out of all the orgasms Jesse had experienced this week only a handful did not result in an outpouring of pussy juice. So Jenny was always ready in case she got her liquid reward.

"Uh, Uh, Uh, Uh, Uh, Uh," Jesse panted as she tried to recover. She just had her world rocked by her mother once again. In the past few days she was definitely getting spoiled by all the earth shattering orgasms she had felt. All of the things her mother was buying her and all of the other trappings were great, the orgasms though were the absolute fucking best.

Just then there was a knock on the door. Jenny got up because they were expecting their champagne and berries. "Just lay there baby and catch your breath, I will be right back," Jenny told her smiling little girl.

She opened the door forgetting her face was glistening with pussy juice and signed the check for the delivery. She asked the bell hop to wheel it in to the room and when he saw Jesse laying there legs spread breathing heavy he got distracted.

"Sweetie be a nice girl and close your legs a bit you are giving this poor boy a heart attack," Jenny chuckled. She loved her daughter's immodesty it was going to come in very handy as her partner.

"Do I have to, I'm just going to open them again when he leaves so you can continue with your snack,"

"No you don't have to close them on my account," the bell hop stuttered. He looked down at the receipt and noted that Jenny had left him a one hundred percent tip. Next to it she had written, "Thanks for the service, I trust you to be discrete."

He looked at Jenny and smiled, "Thank you so much Miss, no need to worry my lips are sealed." Then he turned and left smiling and amazed at his luck.

"Sit up darling, have a glass of this bubbly stuff with me. I wish they could bottle your juice and put some bubbles in it. I would never drink champagne again," she joked passing her daughter a glass.

She sat next to her little girl and they relaxingly sipped their drinks. She put her arm around Jesse and pulled her to her tight. "I think it's your turn to remove a piece of my clothing sweetie. You cant copy me either it would be too easy."

"Oh man, mom I know some people would look at us and think what we are doing is wrong but I would just laugh at them. I mean we seem to be made for each other the way you can just push all my buttons." Jesse said while getting on the floor in front of her lover.

She started working on Jenny's legs the same way her mother had done hers. She was trying to imitate everything that Jen had done to her, trying to make her feel just as good.

"No, no, no honey you can't copy what I took off..."

"Relax Jenny, I'm not, these stockings count as clothes don't they?" Jesse smiled wickedly at her. She continued to run her fingers up and down her mother's legs. Then she grasped the first stocking and did a reverse lick on her mother's legs. As the socking would come down a little further Jesse would kiss and lick each inch of exposed flesh. The result had Jenny wishing she had just let the girl take her panties off.

"Baby that is sooooo sexy watching you do that. Your lips feel like heaven, so light and feathery. If you could see my pussy right now you would see it quivering."

Jesse took her time finishing with the stockings and fifteen minutes later was just finishing sucking one of Jenny's toes into her mouth. By the time she was finished she had worked her mother into a frenzy. She knew her mother needed release so she just went for it.

She lowered Jenny's legs but made sure they remained apart. Jenny knew in heart what Jesse was about to do and had no will power to stop her. She helped her by bringing her feet up on to the edge of the bed and spreading as wide as she could. There were no words needed between them right now, she just looked into her daughter's eyes and nodded.

Jesse was looking at her mother offering herself so wantonly to her little girl. Giving her the green light to help her cum. Jesse started out by licking her through her panties. They were so soaked already with Jenny's juices they were almost see through. Jesse was using her tongue to push the panties in between the lips of her pussy. She was able to push them into her pussy about an inch deep. Then she took her tongue and worked the valley created by the panties.

"Baby, oh my sweet baby, OH JESUS! Oh yes! Do that for me! I need you baby, I need you to make momma cum baby!" Jenny was muttering in a low growl. She was lifting her hips up to push her daughter's tongue even deeper into the groove created by the panties. She never thought getting eaten like this would be so exciting. Technically Jesse wasn't even eating her pussy, she was working it and making her mother squirm with pleasure.

Then Jesse decided to go for the prize, she pulled her mother's panties down and off her in one motion. Then she looked at her mom's face and whispered, "Watch me mommy, watch your little girl suck you. Watch me love your pussy for you!"

Jenny was going insane and needed to cum she started shouting to her, "DO IT, DO IT BABY!! EAT YOUR OWN MOTHER'S FUCKING CUNT LOVER!! Oh god you look so fucking beautiful between my legs baby!! OH DAMN, DAMN, DAMN CUMMMMIIIIINNGGG!!"

Then Jenny actually did it again, she squirted. No where near as much as her daughter but it still was a squirt or two.

Jesse wasn't expecting her mom to shoot her juice, it wasn't something she usually did. The only other time it had happened for her was at the hands of her daughter. Actually more like the hand of her daughter because Jesse had fisted her the other night. That had set off her squirt. This time was just by being eaten, her daughter knew her buttons too.

Jesse swallowed the little bit her mom shot and smiled. Knowing how rare that was for her she felt so proud that she could make her feel that good. Now it was Jenny's turn to lay there all out of breath marveling at her daughter's oral skills.

"Uh,,,, Uh, Uh, Uh, Oh baby, I needed that. I wanted to wait till later but when I saw your face down there I couldn't. Thank you sweetie, you are the best I have ever had! I love having sex with you!" Jenny told her as she pulled her to her.

"Mom I never thought sex could be as hot and beautiful as it is when you and I do it. I'm so excited for what's next. I know that you're the perfect choice to be my first." Jesse said softly as she planted little kisses on her mother's face.

"Baby I'm ready to make you a woman now, I hope you are ready too. I want to see the look in your eyes when I first enter you honey. I want to watch your eyes every step of the way."

"Let me finish taking your clothes off lover, stand up for mommy," Jenny said taking her daughter by the hand.

She stood her beside the bed and unzipped her dress, slowly peeling it off. She kissed her way down her daughter's spine as she did it, light soft lover's kisses. When the dress was around her waist she stopped and moved up to her bra. She stood straight up behind her little girl and started nibbling on her neck. While she did that she quickly unhooked her bra and caught the cups in her two hands.

Instead of just removing the bra right away she started teasing her nipples through the cups. Gently kneading and pinching them. Each time she did Jesse let out a soft little moan. She removed the bra completely and turned her daughter to her, kissing her as soon as they were face to face. She loved kissing those lips, slightly fuller than her own they felt like pillows against her mouth. She slid her tongue inside her daughter's mouth and picked her hands up and held her face as she started getting hotter and hotter.

Jesse was ready, but they weren't there yet. She was once again on fire because of the expertise of her mom. Her mother was an artist in sensuality and sexuality, her brush strokes bringing more and more delight to her daughter.

Jenny stepped back from the kiss and stood there waiting. Jesse knew it was her turn so she went behind her mom and unzipped her dress. She knew Jen had gone without a bra tonight so when the dress was parted in the back she slipped her hands inside and started playing with Jenny's breasts. She loved the way they felt in her hands, soft and firm at the same time.

Her mom was 45 but there was no sign of sag on her tits even though Jesse had breast fed longer than most kids. Jesse palmed each breast in her hands and felt the rock hard nipples pressing on the inside of her hands. She massaged them using the palm of her hand. She was able to maneuver Jenny's dress off her shoulder's and down to her waist using just her arms while still holding her tits.

Just like Jesse a few minutes ago every time she felt her daughter squeeze her breasts she let out a small moan. She turned in her daughter's arms regrettably making Jesse remove her hands from her ultra-sensitive chest. She missed her hands immediately but gently guided her mouth to her nipples. She wanted her baby to nurse at her breast again, just like when she was little.

Jesse understood just what her mom wanted so she lowered her head and gently started suckling at one breast. Using a light pressure when she was sucking she knew she was back home again. She didn't remember breast feeding but this just felt so hot and comforting at the same time. She switched to the other nipple and chewed on that one a little.

When she did that Jenny thought her legs would give out and she might collapse. The sensation of Jesse at her breasts right now was one of the most erotic things she had ever experienced. Not raunchy or nasty just so erotic and sensual. Jenny was glad they each had cum once already. It calmed them down a little bit and she knew it would make for a more sensual first time for Jesse. That was the most important part of their night and Jenny was happy with the pace of the night right now.

As much as she could have kept her daughter's face where it was all night she gently forced her mouth off her tits. She stood her up and they kissed again, a little more forcibly than the first kiss. They were both getting into the moment and the mood. They weren't speaking to each other much because they were letting their bodies speak for them. Instead of words little moans and sounds of love would come from them occasionally.

Jenny got down on her knees in front of her lover and gently tugged the dress all the way down until it pooled at her feet. She lifted each of Jesse's feet and helped her step out of it, leaving it lay there on the floor. She did take a moment while she was on her knees to turn Jesse around and kiss and nibble on her beautiful butt. She gave each of the cheeks a little attention leaving little bite marks on each one. Before she got up she quickly swooped under her standing lover and just licked her pussy once.

Her mother's single lick on her pussy was almost too much for Jesse. She got weak in the knees and had to hold her mother's shoulders for support. When she recovered she realized she was completely naked except the stockings. She wanted to leave them on, they made her feel so mature and sexy. Her mother was about to remove them and she stopped her.

"Please mom I want them on, do you mind?" She asked softly.

Jenny stood up and told her, "This is your moment baby, anything you wish for I will fulfill."

As she was saying this Jenny was removing her own dress and left it on the floor. They stood in front of each other totally naked except for the stockings. They had been naked together a lot over the last week but this was different. There was an electricity between them, an air of anticipation.

Jenny moved forward and hugged her little girl and they kissed for the third time. This one was much hungrier than the first one. It was a kiss of pure passion, a kiss that each of them felt in every nerve of their bodies. As they were kissing Jenny was back walking her little girl to the bed, their bed.

Jesse felt her mother walking her back to the bed while they were making love with their mouths. She felt the back of her legs hit the bed and she slowly felt herself being lowered on to her back.

Jenny broke the kiss, and whispered to her lover in her ear, "It's almost time honey, soon you will be a woman. I need to get our friend I will be right back."

Jesse moaned slightly in disappointment, she didn't want to let go of her mother. She understood though. Jenny went to one of her bags and removed the tool she would use to deflower her only child. She also picked up an alternative cock for the strap-on.

She also picked up her phone and opened the camera. She wanted a picture of her child's last few minutes of being a virgin. She turned back to her daughter who was laying on her back with her legs open and cocked at the knees.

"Honey I want a couple of photos of this moment if you don't mind. I want to be able to look at these later and know I was looking at you right before..."

"I understand mommy go ahead," Jesse said while smiling.

Jenny couldn't help but shudder at her own perversity in the moment. Most parents want photos of the special moments like graduations and the such of their kids. She wanted photos of her naked daughter waiting to lose her virginity.

She snapped three photos from a different angle each making sure one did not feature her face. Then she held up the strap on and looked at Jesse. In one hand she had the strap on with the same 12 inch cock they'd used last, in the other hand she held another attachable dildo that was only 7 inches.

Jesse looked at her mom holding the two of them understanding that she was giving her the option of starting out with the smaller of the two. She knew which one she wanted, the smaller might be easier to get started with but she remembered how the big one had felt in her ass on Monday night. She wanted her pussy to be that full tonight.

Jenny watched her daughter's eyes taking in the sight of the two different sized cocks. She knew Jesse understood she was giving her a choice. When Jesse nodded her head to the larger of the two she smiled back at her daughter. As she stepped into the harness that would assist her in being the man her daughter needed right now, she was so proud of her.

She knew her daughter was just like her, if there was any doubt it went out the window with that choice.

She reached over and got her lube and started rubbing some over the fake cock. She didn't really think Jesse would need it, the girl was always soaking wet and ready. But she was going to do everything she could to make this as comfortable as possible for her.

She climbed up on the bed and moved between her thighs, she looked down into her daughter's eyes and she could see she was nervous. The enormity of what was about to occur was hitting them both right at that moment. Jenny realized that for the rest of their lives they would be bonded by this moment. None of the sex they had enjoyed up to this point even came close in depravity. She was about to deflower her only child's vagina.

Jesse also was thinking along those lines. She'd never thought in her life she'd be in a bed looking up at her mother waiting anxiously for her to penetrate her. She was slightly nervous, which surprised herself because her and Jenny had done so much already together. It wasn't that she was having second thoughts, not even close. She just understood the importance of the moment, how deeply it would tie the two of them together. She thought back to a couple of days ago to the conversation they had about marriage and possibilities in that direction. As intense as that was it was still an abstract, a possibility in the far future, This was now, and with that thought she opened her legs even wider and pulled her mother down towards her virginity.