Jen and Mike Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OHHHH SHIIIIIITTTT!...OH LOVER!, YES BABY... SUCK MY TITTIE!! OHHHHH... HERE, HERE, ... OH GAWWWDDD!! CUMMMINNNGGG!! YOU ARE FREAKING AMAZING!! PUMP ME BABY, PUMP ME DEEP!!"

"Ohhhhhh me toooooo... Mom... Cumming toooo... Oh I wish I had a cock to shoot in you... I want to cum in your pussy!!"

The two women were crying in unison because for the first time they were actually cumming together! Jesse was soaking her mother's stomach in her juices. Jenny had her arms around Jesse and was crushing her against her, not wanting to let her lover go. Jesse had buried her cock all the way inside her mother and was just gently grinding on her pussy mound.

"Oh baby, I can't ... no words... love you... love you..." Jenny panted into her daughter's ear.

Jesse just smiled to herself and kissed her mother again, this time with less urgency as before. It was a kiss of satisfaction, letting her mother know with her lips how happy she was right now.

Both Jesse and her mom were laying in bed just luxuriating in the moment. There was no urgency to start anything again right now. The two of them were happy to cuddle and hold each other. It again underscored how much their relationship had changed in 5 short days.

They fell asleep with Jesse spooned against her mother still wearing the strap-on. The intensity of their orgasms had wiped them out and they needed a break before continued on. Before they passed out though Jenny looked at the clock and noticed it was almost 11:00. Oh god have to call Mike she thought before fading into a dream.

Just at that time in their house in Connecticut Mike was sitting there a nervous wreck again. He knew better than to expect Jenny to keep her word about calling him tonight. Too many times he had sat around like this futilely waiting for a promised call. Too many times they never came only to be followed with apologies the next day. He didn't know what part of him thought this time would be different. He knew how his wife behaved when she was first involved with someone new.

He had already masturbated three times tonight to the images in his head. He had no shortage of inspiring fantasies to turn to tonight. All of them revolved around the verbal put downs that his wife and daughter had thrown in his direction the other night. He could envision the two of them in the hotel bed talking about his little dick and laughing about it. But because he had already masturbated three times he wasn't as in touch with his lust, he sexually was satisfied at the moment. This wasn't really good though because now he had to deal with the other side of his feelings.

He was hurt that Jenny had forgotten to call him again. He was hurt that his wife and daughter were so close now and he was an outsider in that. He was hurt because all the evidence showed that Jesse was a better lover than he was even though she was only eighteen. He felt lost, he had no where to put these hurt feelings so he just curled up on the couch and felt himself start to tear up.

After about an hour or so Jesse started to stir, she woke up and felt her hand resting on her mother's tit. She also knew the strap-on was still around her waist. The big plastic cock it held was nestled in between Jenny's legs right next to the entrance of her pussy. Jesse smiled to herself and got a wicked thought, "Ok I made love to her I think its time I fucked her now!"

Without even waking her mother up she slowly pulled the cock from between her legs and positioned it at the opening of her cunt. Her mother's pussy was still soaking wet and she knew she wouldn't meet any resistance. In one long push she buried it to the hilt inside her again!

"Ooooooooooo Chriiiiisssstttt!" Jenny moaned.

She absolutely loved being woken up like this, it had been so many years she had forgotten what it felt like. So many years of waking up next to Mike's puny cock, never to be filled the way she loved and craved in the morning. Now though her daughter was taking care of that particular itch for her.

Jesse wasn't into the subtleties of before, she was into fucking her mother now. She started pulling the cock out of her and then slammed it back home. She remembered her lessons on deep fucking from Monday night and that was what she was going to do for Jenny. She maneuvered her mom so she was lying on her belly and Jesse was on top of her. Then she started in earnest, withdrawing her cock and slamming it back down into her mother's hungry pussy. Her mother was flat on her belly but she was pushing her ass back to help the cock fill her on every stroke.

"Oooo...Baby, oh, oh, oh,!! Oh... Gawwwd! Oh goddam it baby, Fuck me honey Fuck my goddamn pussy!! Your father could never fuck me like this! Fuck me baby make me your freaking slut!!"

At the mention of her father a light went off in Jesse's head. Then she saw her mother's phone laying on the bed next to them.

"Ohh honey keep fucking me!" Jenny was moaning like an animal right now.

"Mom, you need to do something, you need to call dad. Remember you told me to remind you, you need to call him!"

"Ohhh I will baby, don't stop lover I will call him later. Just keep that cock ..ooooooo yeah,, shit yeah baby girl!"

'No mom right now! Pick up your cell phone and call him, you know he will love hearing you cum on my cock! Do it right now!"

"Oh baby you are one wicked little bitch..oooooo...ooooo. Ok, ok just keep fucking me!!"

As she could feel her orgasm approaching she hit speed dial to her house. She couldn't hold the phone so she put it next to her head.

She heard the connection go through and she started shouting into the phone. "Mike I'm going to fucking cum! Ohhhhh Shittttttt... Oooooo. Our daughter is fucking the shit out of me and yes her cock is bigger than yours... sooooo much bigger!! Oooooo... She even knows how to use it better than youoooooo!! OH, OH, OH, Christ Mike I wish she could cum, I wish Jesse could cum because I would let her fucking cum in my pussy!!"

Mom... I, I, I'mmmm going to, to, to. Cummmm toooo!! Ohhhh yes, Ohhhh yes!! Oh yesss,,,, fucking your pussy and cumming,,,,,,!!

With me baby!! Cummm with meeee again!! OH damn nowwww!!

Jesse shot her juice all over her mothers ass, some of it dripping down the crack onto the bed. The bed was still soaked from before and it just smelled like sex now,

Jenny still out of breath picked the phone up, "Mikey are you there?"

Mike sitting at home in one of his black holes of jealousy and loneliness couldn't believe it when the phone rang. He knew the time and he knew it had to be Jenny. All of a sudden his entire world was bright again. He picked up the phone and was greeted with the sounds of a couple fucking.

He heard his wife shouting how much she loved the way Jesse fucked her. How much better she was than him, and how much bigger her dildo was than him. All of that was exactly what he needed, the pain of those words translated immediately into another hard-on for him

He started stroking his little cock wanting to cum while they were fucking. He could see Jesse driving her hips into her mother, slamming that cock into her pussy. He could paint the picture in his head and he added Jenny's moans and screams to it. Then he felt his own release coming, he shot his little load onto his hand while listening in on his wife and daughter. He wondered if Jesse had been here would she lick it off his hand, then he felt bad thinking that. Not that he should she had given him three blowjobs already, it seems she had an obsession with oral sex.

Then he heard his wife's voice, "Mikey are you there?" She sounded out of breath and well satisfied..

"Yeah honey I'm here, thanks for remembering. Thanks for the moment too baby," He said into the phone.

"You're welcome baby, Jesse says hi! Going to go now we are still having lots of fun tonight. I will try and call you tomorrow night but please don't get angry if we forget Ok?"

"Ok ,ok, honey before you go, one thing please?"

"Yes Mikey, what is it baby?" she purred into the phone because her daughter was getting busy again.

"Honey does Jesse really fuck you better than me?" he knew the answer but had to hear it. He had to hear her say it to him.

'

"Ohhhhh Yesssss,, you have never fucked me as good as she does. Do you understand me baby never! I have to go now, be a good boy and don't get any cum on the sofa."

He could hear them giggling together over that and it didn't matter at that moment. He was ecstatic because she had actually remembered to call.

Jesse after recovering from her orgasm was now on her knees licking her juice out of the crack of her mother's ass. She had taken a moment to remove the strap-on and had lifted her mother's ass into the air. Now she was eagerly licking her clean trying to get every drop leftover. Every now and then while she was cleaning her mom's ass she would sink her tongue into her anus. She loved the taste, it was way different than eating her pussy but it still had a great flavor.

"Baby your tongue feels so sweet in there, eat my ass honey! Eat mommy's asshole, clean up your mess lover." Jenny said while staring back at her daughter.

After she was satisfied that she had gotten every drop of her cum off her mother she lay next to her and pulled her into an embrace.

"Hmmm I am the happiest daughter in the whole world and you my love are the sexiest greatest mom." Jesse whispered.

"Baby I am the luckiest mom in the world and you most definitely are the sexiest daughter. By the way honey thank you."

"Jenny you don't have to thank me, I love making you cum!"

"No silly girl, well thank you of course for that, but I was thanking you for reminding me to call Mike. I know if I didn't he would have been upset."

"But mom you made me remember him when you told me that I fuck you much better than him," Jesse said softly as her hands once again started roaming over her mom's curves.

"Well that certainly is true but you picked the perfect time for us to call him. The whole moment and situation play so well into his fantasies. He is now sitting at home thinking about the fact that we are here and you are better than him. It will hurt after the glow of his orgasm wears off but that is what gets him off," Jenny purred. Her daughter was getting her started again by playing with both her clit and nipple at the same time.

"Baby I think you are a nymphomaniac, we just finished. My god you are going to have me ready again right now if you keep.. ooooo doing that...oooo"

"Oh, is there something wrong with me getting you ready? I kind of remember someone promising they were going to fuck me in every square foot of this room."

"Hmmm ok you little minx, actually it was I will make love to you in every inch of the room. But...if its fucking you want now I guess I will just have to fuck you."

Jenny got up off the bed and grabbed the strap-on then quickly stepped into the harness and fastened it.

"Come her you little slut, come with me!" Jenny said while taking her daughter's hand and leading her to the window. God she loved the way Jesse's tits bounced when she moved across the room. She needed to get her mouth on those some more tonight.

She drew the curtains back and said, "I don't think you have really checked out the view baby. Take a look out there isn't it amazing!"

Jesse was impressed, she didn't realize they were actually looking out over Times Square. There was so much activity down there, it just felt so alive.

"Put your hands on the window slut, above your head! Now spread your pretty legs, let me see that dirty fucking cunt of yours!"

Jesse did as she was told and waited anxiously, she knew what was coming and it was making her drip.

Jenny leaned in and whispered in her ear, "There's no more cherry to slow me down lover so... "

Jesse felt her mother move up behind her and grip her hips. Then she shoved the cock into her in one full stroke... all the way down to the base.

OHHHHHH MOMM!! FUUUCCKKKKKKK!!

"You like that sweetie? You like my cock in your cunt slut? Do you want me to fuck you now?"

"YESSSSS... YESSSSSS, I LOVVEEE IITTTTT!! FUCK ME NOW, FUCK MY SLUTTY FUCKING CUNT!!"

There was no finesse or gentleness to this, Jenny was fucking her. She was fucking her daughter standing up. While the whole world outside was passing them by she was raping her daughter's cunt. She was slamming that cock into her daughter's fucking pussy as hard as she possibly could. She rammed her hips forward and just kept building up speed.

She reached around and started mauling Jesse's tits, she was pulling the nipples and pinching them. She was doing just what her daughter wanted she was giving her a royal deep fucking.

Jesse's tits bounced up and down with every thrust of her mother's hips. Jenny was deep fucking her pussy and she was in heaven. This was what it felt like to be a woman she thought to herself. She knew she was going to fuck as much as she could from now on.

"MOM FUCK ME!! OH GOD I LOVE FUCKING! I WANT TO GET FUCKED, FUCK ME!!"

Jenny reached up and pulled her daughters hair back, she leaned in and sucked her neck. She was going to mark her woman, she sucked her neck. She was giving it to her dirty now. She had made love to her little girl earlier but now she was fucking her like a whore.

Jesse's legs started shaking, she was in the middle of a huge orgasm. Only her second time having sex and she was doing it standing up looking out over Times Square. Anyone could look up and see her pinned against the window getting her brains fucked out. They couldn't hear her screams though

"OOOOoooooooooo... SHHEEEETTT!! MOM!! CUUMMMMINNNGGG!"

Jenny clamped down on her throat sucking the soft white flesh until she was sure she had left her a present.

"Yes slut cum!! Cum on my fucking cock you dirty little bitch!! Cum for your mother you dirty little whore!!"

All of a sudden Jesse's legs gave out completely and she fell off her mother's cock and slumped to the floor.

Jenny let her lay there, she was her bitch right now not her daughter. She loved seeing her daughter laying there completely fucked out. She had been close to cumming also but she couldn't finish because Jesse collapsed.

"Did you like that slut, that is what it is like to get fucked. Do you think you are going to want more of that?"

Laying on the floor completely exhausted and breathing Jesse still had a fire in her eyes. She lifted her head looked right at her mom and said, "OH GOD YES!"

"Ok baby now its mommy's turn again. Are you hungry lover?"

Jesse just nodded her head weakly, her mom really fucked her ass off. She knew she was in the hands of a master when it came to sex and she was the pupil, "Give me a minute please mom, I don't know if I can walk yet!" Jesse whispered.

"Ok sweetie you catch your breath, how's it feel to know your mom fucked you till you couldn't walk," Jenny chuckled.

Jesse smiled and said ,"You could come over here and lay with me mommy, it might make me get up quicker,"

"Oh no baby, now you truly know the difference between making love and fucking. In the future you know what you get when you ask me to do one or the other to you."

Feeling a little merciful she walked over to her daughter and put her hand out. Jesse took it and she helped her up. She took off the strap-on and sat in the big leather chair in the suite.

"I think we're done with the cock for tonight sweetie, now I asked you before are you hungry?" she said hugging her little girl to her chest.

"Hmmm yes I am mom, do you have something to feed me?" Jesse said as she lowered her head and started suckling on her mother's nipple.

"Hold honey, wait, don't start yet. Go get the strawberries and cream!" Jenny said sensually to her lover.

"Hmmmm I forgot they were there! Yummy, I think I know what you want mom!"

Jesse walked over and got the two bowls and put them on the small table next to the chair her mom was sitting in.

Jenny first picked up the strawberries, there were sliced one's and some whole. They were perfect for what she wanted to do.

Looking her daughter in the eye she took a number of strawberry slices and inserted them into her pussy. She opened her legs real wide to make sure they got in deep. Then she took a handful of the whipped cream and put some on each breast. She ran a trail of whipped cream down to her pussy too. She topped off her pussy with a little pile of whipped cream and put a whole strawberry right in the middle of it.

"Dessert is served lover, do you think you can eat it all?" Jenny smirked.

"Oh my god, you really are a yummy mummy now! You bet I can eat it all and still have room for pussy!" Jesse giggled as she got ready to dive in.

"Hold on honey keep your appetite for a second. Baby go get the cell phone I want you to take some pictures."

Jesse pouted a little, "But mom you look so delicious!"

"Come on sweetie, go get the phone I promised pictures to people."

Jesse jumped over to the bed and picked it up, "Ok, ok, here's the phone now can I eat?"

"Eat me baby, eat me all up and make sure you clean the plate!" Jenny laughed.

Jesse smiled and started at her mother's tits, that seemed the logical place to start. She lowered her head and started sucking up the whipped cream. She used her tongue to make sure she got every last bit, nibbling and sucking the nipples while she was doing it. She cleaned the one breast off and moved over to it's twin. She did the same sucking up the pile of cream before cleaning the whole tit with licks and kisses.

"Hmmm yes baby be a good girl, just like that clean your plate baby. Lick it all up, make sure it's nice and clean. Mmmmm your mouth feels wonderful!"

Jesse looked up to see her mother taking pictures of her sucking and cleaning her tits. She smiled into the camera and extended her tongue so it was just touching the nipple. Her mom snapped a shot, then another once Jesse had the nipple in her mouth, then one more when she was sucking the tit.

Jesse continued moving down, cleaning as she went. Licking the belly all the way down and eating any evidence of cream. She paused at the belly button because some of the cream had accumulated there and looking up into the camera again she sucked it clean too.

Now she was getting to the main part of her dessert, pussy and berries. She looked one final time into the camera and as she did she buried her face in the pussy. She ate the whole strawberry, picking her head up and letting her mom get a shot of that. Then she went for the cream, she devoured it and started working the pussy.

Jenny had gotten a number of great photos of Jesse eating off of her. Now she had to put the camera down because she knew she would be shaking too much soon to hold it steady.

MMMM... oh yeah baby, lick the cream off my cunt honey. Mmmm... Its good practice for eating cream pies lover... Make sure you get it all from the outside. OOOOO...yeah baby clean my clit like that.

Jenny pulled her legs up so her heels were on the edge of the chair. She had her pussy obscenely spread for her daughter. Jesse did not disappoint her. After cleaning all the cream from outside her mom's cunt she knew it was time to dig for the berries.

She put her hands on the back of her mother's thighs and lifted her up some. She once again was staring down into the vagina that had given her life. She dove right in, she used her tongue to start picking the berry pieces from her mom's pussy. Each time she would get a piece she lifted her head so Jenny could see it then she ate it.

"Hmmm you are mommy's dirty girl baby, eat those berries baby. Finish your dessert lover!"

After the last berry piece was devoured she knew now was time to get down to business. She attacked her mother's cunt with a vengeance, it didn't take long till Jenny was shoving it in her face.