Jen and Mike Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"YES BABY SUCK MY PUSSY!!" Jenny was commanding her little slut.

"SUCK THE CUNT YOU LITTLE FUCKING SLUT!!"

Jesse eager to see the look on her mother's face that spelled orgasm went into overdrive. She was sucking her clit and then lifted her hand and inserted three fingers into her hole. Then she took them out and was chewing and nibbling the whole pussy, trying to suck the pussy into her mouth. The final straw for her mother was when she once again put her mouth flush on her pussy and created a vacuum. She then alternated sucking and blowing into her pussy while still lashing her tongue on her clit.

"YEAAAAA...OHHHH...YEAAAAA. CUM...FACE... CUMMING ON...YOUR...FACE!!" Jenny screamed and grabbed her daughter's head. She bucked her pussy up and pulled her face down so the two were banging each other.

She was a wild woman not even realizing where she was at the moment, all she knew was the intense pleasure between her legs being given to her by her lover.

Jesse was trying to say something but she couldn't be heard because her face was right up against her mom's cunt. As Jenny started coming down she let her lovers head go and Jesse fell back.

"Oh my god mom I thought you were going to suffocate me on your damn cunt!" she said in between breaths.

"Mmmmmm you were soooooo good baby, soooooo good! Did you enjoy your dessert lover?"

"The best tasting strawberries and cream I ever had mom. I think you should serve that to me all the time at home. Did I clean my plate well enough?" Jesse said while sitting up and laying her head in her mother's lap.

"Oh baby you made the plate spotless!" she wasn't lying there was no evidence of the cream or berries anywhere on Jenny's body.

"Baby, take me to bed and cuddle with me. I need to hold you close after this, it got really intense baby. I want to hold you and tell you I love you till we fall asleep," Jenny told her.

Jesse helped her mom get to her feet, put her arm around her waist and put her in the bed. Then she crawled on next to her and the two of them did just as Jenny wanted. They held each other and made sure each one of them knew how loved they were. Then they fell asleep, two satisfied lovers in each other's arms. One had started the night a virgin but was one no longer.