Jen and Mike Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stacie was in a fog of lust at the moment giving herself entirely over to the situation and the promise of debauching herself entirely. She wasn't thinking about anything except what was about to happen to her. She knew there would be time for self reflection after they had exhausted themselves tonight. She always thought about the things she was doing these past six months after she finished and sated her lust for the moment.

At first with Tony there had been guilt, crushing overwhelming guilt the first few times. It had gotten so bad after the first time that she had to leave the house and visit her sister for a weekend. Her sister didn't pry thank god, and just let her be to herself till she was feeling better. Paul hadn't understood why she had to leave the house to feel better but he had accepted it begrudgingly. When she returned all he asked was if she was feeling better, never once bothering to ask what had troubled her so much. When she told him she was fine he grunted and told her that it was good and now things could get back to normal. Inside Stacie had laughed because she knew from that moment on nothing in her life would be what Paul considered normal.

In the few days at her sister's house she had felt the guilt leave only to be replaced by desire, blinding desire. It was a new feeling for her and it excited her. She had never felt this way about any man in her life and when she returned home she started wondering how long it would be till Tony was once again between her legs pounding her with his thick nine inch cock.

She was right in her assessment of life after her affair had started, nothing was normal. After dealing with lesser degrees of guilt the next couple times with Tony she had pushed all the guilt aside. She had allowed herself to be taken over and over again over the last months. Every time she allowed Tony access to her now swollen pussy she left her old self behind a little more. After today and what was about to happen to her she knew that she will not only have left the old Stacie behind but she will have decimated every vestige of her.

So as she positioned herself in a doggy style position the only debate in her mind was which of the girls was going to get her ass and who got the pussy. Since they had both fucked her pussy already she was hoping that Cheryl would take her ass. She wasn't cherry there, Tony had seen to that, but she knew taking that monster dildo would punish her. The idea of it being her own daughter punishing her ass made her shiver and sent dribbles of juice down her thighs from her soaking cunt.

She turned her head and meekly asked, "Cheryl, honey please can I ask for one thing baby?"

"Of course mom, you may be my personal slut but you aren't my slave girl...yet," Cheryl said while running her hands over her mother's turned up ass.

"Oh god, slave girl, that sounds hot baby. Is that what you want honey, do you want your mommy to be your slave girl?"

"Mmmmm maybe, I know that the idea of making you do things right now has me soooo hot. It might be fun to take you completely and make you worship my body," Cheryl teased her.

"Anything baby, I will do anything for you anywhere, anyplace, anytime! But baby I have one little request, I want you to be the one inside my ass this time. I want you to ream my ass and fuck me as hard as you've ever been fucked yourself." she pleaded with her own flesh and blood. The fruit of her womb had now taken possession of that same womb and every other inch of her.

Bothe Jenny and Jesse were mildly surprised how Stacie had thrown herself at Cheryl so submissively. To Jesse she was surprised because her new relationship with her own mom had hints of submissiveness from both parties but overall it was a mutual thing. Even though Jesse had uttered almost the same exact vow to Jenny that Stacie had said moments ago her mother didn't take advantage of it. The vow itself was at the heart of their new commitment to each other but Jenny was not a true dom or sub.

They had played with the word mistress a few times already but both had been on the receiving end of being the role play dom. Now when Jesse saw both Cheryl and Stacie together she had a feeling that their relationship would evolve into a true dom sub style. Stacie seemed to almost have a need to be commanded and told what to do. She also knew her friend and had seen her in action with Steve and a couple other guys. She always seemed to control her men when fucking. So Jesse had a feeling that Cheryl would grow easily into the position of being her own mother's dom. She was curious how far they would take their explorations in that area.

Jenny wasn't as surprised or shocked to see her counterpart slide easily into the role of sub so easily. After all Stacie had spent years and years repressing her sexuality. Even if she didn't acknowledge it outright or to herself there had to be an underlying current of guilt associated with her new lifestyle. It made it easier for her to enjoy everything that was happening if she handed control to someone else, in this case her own daughter.

"Okay mom, are you ready to be our airtight bitch for awhile? Do you want fucked baby? Do you want your own daughter and your friend's daughter to shove our huge cocks inside you while Jenny fucks your face?"

"Yesssssss...goddamnit! Yessssssss use me all of you fucking use me now!!" Stacie screamed.

Just before Jesse got on her back to let Stacie mount her she noticed her father. As improbable as it seems he had been sitting there forgotten and silent. Jesse smiled at him nodded her head giving him silent permission to take his shorts off. Somehow he understood her gesture to mean he could get naked and he mouthed the words thank you to her.

Just as Stacie started sucking Jesse's tits he stood and removed his shorts. He was glad that the new players seemed busy so they didn't immediately take notice of his small erection. Even hard Mike topped out at barely 4 ½ inches. He quickly turned flush red when he saw that his disrobing had not gone unnoticed. Cheryl had seen him and looked him in the eye. He just sat right back down and waited for the verbal assault he knew would come next.

He was mildly shocked when instead of humiliating his cock Cheryl looked him in the eye and gave him a wistful smile. It wasn't a cruel smile and it seemed to have some meaning behind it but he couldn't pick it up. Of course his need for humiliation found a reason to be disappointed that his daughter's friend didn't berate him for how small his manhood was. He didn't have anytime to dwell on his disappointment though because Stacie had now positioned herself above Jesse's 12 inch plastic cock and his daughter was rubbing it against her soaked pussy lips.

Stacie just sat there waiting for Jesse to take control and pull her down on to the monster protruding from her hips. The two girls were looking at each other while Stacie was poised waiting to be impaled. Jesse mouthed something to Cheryl and her friend smiled and nodded.

'Cheryl stood behind her mother and pushed on her shoulders. she pushed firmly downward until she started taking the fake cock into her pussy. She kept the pressure up until Stacie's hips met Jesse's. That full 12 inches was now inside her mother.

"OOOOOO...OOOOOOO...ALL...ALL OF...ALL OF IT!!...IT'S ALL INSIDE MY PUSSY BABY!! OH MY GOD JENNY YOUR DAUGHTER HAS THIS COCK ALL THE WAY INSIDE MY FUCKING PUSSY!!"

Then Cheryl put her arms under her mother's armpits and started lifting her up until almost all of Jesse's toy was outside her pussy. Only the massive plastic head was still inside. Then Cheryl pushed down again filling Stacie up again, and again and again. It was almost as if Cheryl was the one fucking her mother just using Jesse as a toy too.

"FUCK ME!! FUCK ME GIRLS!! FUCK MY SLUTTY CUNT BABY!! OH GOD I NEED FUCKED SOOOOO BAD!!"

One last time Cheryl pushed her mother down on to Jesse's hips. Jenny knew it was time and handed Cheryl a bottle of lube. She helped Cheryl lube up her fake cock and Jenny stood back. She watched Cheryl get down to where Jesse and Stacie were joined at the hips. Cheryl grabbed her mother's ass and pulled her cheeks apart so that her brown little rosebud seemed to call to anyone looking. She then leaned in and rimmed it, lightly at first then increasing in pressure.

Stacie was an uncontrolled mass of sexual energy right now. She knew she was ready to blast and let go but she was trying to hold back. When she felt Cheryl's tongue start playing with her ass though she knew she was a goner. Then when her own darling daughter, the girl she had raised and watched grow, speared her ass with the full length of her tongue she lost it.

"CHRIST...CHERYL ...THAT'S SO FUCKING DIRTY!! EAT MY ASS BABY!! OH FUCK I...I...I'M...CUMMING ALREADY!! OH GODS MY DAUGHTER IS EATING MY ASSHOLE...CUMMMINNNGGGGGG!!"

Jesse felt Stacie start to spasm and pulled her down against her chest to give Cheryl even better access to her mother's asshole. After Stacie started to ride out her orgasm Jesse pulled her face to hers and shoved her tongue deep inside her best friend's mother's mouth. Their kiss was interrupted though by Cheryl.

Jesse shivered inside with lust when she watched what Cheryl did next. Cheryl took the same mouth and tongue that had just been buried deep in Stacie's ass and started making out with her mom.

"Oh Jesus that's so dirty look at that honey. Stacie is sucking the tongue that was up her ass like it's a little cock." Jenny said to her own daughter.

"Mmmm it looks yummy mom, I knew my sis was a freak but she's letting it all out now!"

"Speaking of little cock's, I think our cucky deserves some help right mommy? I mean he has been such a good boy so far and nice and quiet too!" Jesse teased while crooking her finger. She motioned for Mike to get up and come over to the bed.

Mike who was having the hardest time not touching himself after what he had just watched quickly got up. He walked over to the side of the bed and waited and wondered. He wondered if Jesse was going to suck his cock for him or something else.

"Daddy cucky your little girl is thirsty, can you think of something she might want to drink?"

"Yes, I think so baby." Mike answered timidly.

Cheryl and Stacie's attention was now drawn totally to Mike and Cheryl now gave him what he wanted.

"Oh my God, Mr. Andrews...oh sorry Mike. Maybe I shouldn't call you Mike though, maybe it should be Mikey because even though you have a mans body you have a little boy cock there! You should be Mikey like that little kid in the cereal commercials!"

Mike looked over at Jenny and she saw the hurt in his eyes. Cheryl without realizing it had pegged the exact reason that she called him Mikey from time to time. He must be thinking that she coached the girl. She tried nodding her head but it was pointless she knew what he believed right now.

Jesse saw her father's hurt too and took control, "Hey bitch that's the cock that made me! It may be tiny and inadequate when it comes to fucking but it still put out some pretty good semen!"

Cheryl knew she had crossed the line too far and backed off a bit. "Yeah I guess you're right sis. I'm sorry Mike I know you like the abuse and I was just playing. Jesse is right even though it's small it sure made a beautiful person in your daughter."

Jesse was somewhat satisfied but thought she needed to make her friend pay a little more. What she did next broke all the rules that her mother had put in place years ago when they played.

"Cheryl, I think you need to make it up to my cucky daddy. After all he is MY daddy and I want him to be happy even if he can't fuck for a shit. I want you to suck him off, I want you to take my daddy's little cock in your mouth. Do it for me the same way I sucked your boyfriend off the last time we were together."

"Jesse... I don't think..." Jenny said with a definitely displeased look on her face. After all, her daughter was going to allow another woman to suck HER husbands cock.

"Mom, stop please... You know I love you with all my heart but please just stop. You have to let the bubble boy thing go... It's silly and it limit's the fun you and I can have with our cuckold. It's not like I will let him fuck them it's just a little blowjob!"

"Well...okay baby...but no fucking!" Jenny gave in. She stood there and watched with a slight glare on her face.

"Come on Cheryl get to work it won't take long and then we can get back to making your mom fucking airtight like we promised. Oh and one other thing, his cum is mine so don't you dare swallow it!" Jesse told her friend. As she mentioned making Stacie airtight again the woman moaned while still impaled on Jesse's big cock.

Jesse watched her friends mouth open and take her father in. Just like her Cheryl had no problem getting his whole thing in her mouth balls and all.

Mike was in shock, and started to reach for Cheryl's head to hold her in place when Jesse shut him down again.

"Hey cucky! Hands at your fucking sides you aren't man enough to touch any of us you know that! If you were even an inch or two of a man you would be in one of these pussies in the room. But your cock IS just like Cheryl said, it's a little boys cock and that's why you will be our little boy. As a matter of a fact since you are going to be our little boy I want you to call me mommy tonight. Is this understood?"

That last statement set Jenny's pussy on fire. She had never immersed herself into the humiliation side of their game nearly as deeply as Jesse was doing. She wondered about Mike but he seemed fine and content. She could see the look on his face of embarrassment as their daughter verbally debased him and then flipped the parental standings on their head. He did look embarrassed but not overly hurt.

Mike once again couldn't believe what he was feeling. His daughter was the ringmaster with him now, Jenny being an observer. He felt an overwhelming desire to make this young woman happy and so he agreed.

"Yes, mommy... I know I'm not worthy but please let me make you happy" Mike said submissively.

"Just be a good boy baby and give Cheryl a little of your cream for mommy. That'll make mommy happy for now okay little boy!"

Cheryl was beside herself with lust and kept her mouth fastened to Mike's crotch. She didn't even have to bob her head like when she sucked a normal sized cock. She just used her tongue and the suction of her mouth to work his cock into a frenzy.

Cheryl thought her control of her mother was amazing but Jesse was playing her dad like a violin and he was singing her tune. He appeared to want to do anything she asked him just to see her happy. Ultimately that was why he had initially accepted her relationship with Jenny to make sure Jesse was happy.

Then she made it happen, she felt Mike lurch forward with his hips and try to push his small cock even further down her throat. She had no problem with keeping his seed in her mouth either because just like his cock he only shot a young boy's amount of cum. She almost felt sad for him right then because the universe had played a cruel joke on him. After hearing stories of how smart he was earlier and acknowledging to herself that he had a fairly hot body it seems his cock had stopped growing when he was a teenager.

Mike didn't care about his cock size right then though, he was busy shooting his cum into the mouth of ANOTHER under twenty woman. His daughter had made this happen for him even going as far as overriding Jenny's bubble boy rule. He had always been the bubble boy for Jenny, the man who could watch but no woman could touch other than her.

"OH...FUCK...CHERYL...JESSE...THANK YOU... OH MOMMY THANK YOU... THANK YOU!!" he screamed out as he came. Then when he was finished he just stood there staring down at his shrinking cock.

"Cucky be a good little boy and sit in your chair again. Remember don't touch yourself, if you get hard again we will help you later."

"Yes mommy, your little boy will sit here and watch like you want."

Jesse turned to Cheryl who was holding her father's cum in her mouth. She had an even dirtier idea in her head than snowballing her father's cum with Cheryl.

"Mom lay on your back and open your legs wide!" she asked her lover.

"Oh god baby... I think I know what...I'm so proud of you lover. You are just as dirty as me baby...make it happen!" Jenny told her. She marveled again at her own daughter's sense of eroticism.

Cheryl couldn't believe what she already knew was coming.

"Cheryl put your mouth firmly over my mother's pussy and shove all of my daddy's cum inside as far as you can. Don't you dare drink it or lick her pussy, just shove the cum inside for me."

Damn if she didn't love her adopted sister and her perverse mind. She got into position and stared into Jenny's pussy. She sealed her mouth over the wet dripping opening that had given life to her best friend and she shoved the seed that had made her deep inside Jenny. The symbolism of the act didn't escape Cheryl's notice either. Her friend was going to eat the seed that made her from the very vessel that birthed her. It could never get dirtier or wrong than what her best friend was about to do.

Stacie was the forgotten one right now and was contentedly laying on top of Jesse enjoying the fullness of the cock still inside her. She moaned a little and whispered in her young lover's ear, "Please make Cheryl fuck me now, I want to be fucked by my little girl too!"

"Hmmmm I know you're ready Stacie, it's gonna happen now. I hope you're happy with how the day is going!"

"Oh god soooooo fucking happy right now! Please I want what you all promised a little while ago!"

"Hey sis, it would seem I have an extremely horny woman laying on top of me begging me to have her daughter fuck her. Do you think you can help with that sweetie? I think it's time to put that cock where your mouth was a little while ago!"

Cheryl turned her attention back to her mother's gorgeous ass. She was laying on top of Jesse rotating her hips slightly to make the one dildo move slightly in her pussy while she waited on her daughter.

Cheryl moved into position and placed the head of the cock near Stacie's anal hole. She took the bottle of lube laying on the bed next to her and poured it liberally down the crack of her mother's ass. Then she took her fingers and worked three of them into her mother's bottom. She pulled the finger's out and replaced them with the head of the second 12 inch cock then pushed.

"CCCCHHHHRIIIISST HAVVVEEE MEEERRRCCCYYY!! OHHHHH FUCCKKKK!! SLOW BABY PLEASE...PLEASE SLOWLY!!" Stacie was screaming. She had never been this full in her life and it was exquisitely painful. Her ass burned with every inch of the cock filling it but at the same time her pussy was pleasantly on fire because Jesse had started grinding into her clit.

Cheryl didn't want to hurt her mom but she wanted to get the cock all the way inside her. So she didn't stop at all but slowed down her penetration a little bit. She did keep pushing though and she gripped her mother's hip while she did. Just then she saw Jesse's hands reach out and grab Jenny's ankle.

Jenny felt her daughter's touch and knew it was time. She got up and straddled her daughter's face holding her hand over her pussy while she did. Then she lowered herself down until she was about two inches above the girl's open mouth. She removed her hand and both Stacie and Cheryl moaned as they watched Mike's semen drip out of Jenny's pussy right into their daughter's mouth. Jesse was in ecstasy while she fed upon what could have created her own brother or sister. She grabbed her mother by the hips and pulled her down on to her face. Her obscene sucking could be heard by everyone in the room as she sought to make sure not a drop of her father's cum went to waste.