Jen and Mike Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the house the four women under Mike's observation were enjoying themselves totally. Stacie had breathed a huge sigh of relief when Mike had come out the bedroom a different man than when he went in. It seemed Jenny hadn't lied about being able to handle her husband.

When he'd come in the door Mike looked royally pissed off and she saw the whole nights plans slipping away. She felt sad because she really was looking forward to tonight. After enjoying Cheryl earlier today and crossing the line of incestuous love she wanted more, lots more. Little did she know but her mind was doing the same exact thing that Mike's was at the moment, she was making up sexual situations in her head. She was envisioning all the possible groupings and groping that would happen tonight.

Her pussy was soaking wet right now and had been all day. It felt glorious to always be in touch with her sexuality. It made her feel more free and alive then she'd ever felt in her life. There was no way she would go back to the old Stacie even if she could. She could still taste Cheryl's pussy juice and feel the softness of her vaginal lips on her mouth. It was a sensation she knew she wanted to enjoy a lot from now on.

She knew she would too, starting again with tonight. That's why she was so happy that Mike had come out of the bedroom and come over and said hello. He seemed to accept the new wrinkle in his home life readily and even seemed somewhat eager. Well why shouldn't he, he was going to be seeing an erotic feast that would curl most people's toes.

She did feel it was a shame that Jenny didn't let him join in fully. She knew he would have zero doubts about tonight if he could get fucked too, he was a man after all. But she also knew that Jenny had told her that Mike never had any interest in other women, he got his pleasure out of her getting hers. It seemed so one sided to her but she wasn't about to question it. After all the two of them knew each other much deeper than it seemed she and Paul knew each other.

Even still she wouldn't mind throwing Mike a fuck if she could, he was a more than average good looking man. It might be true what Jenny and his daughter told her about Mike's cock size but she had only had two men in her life. Tony her lover was large, even larger than Paul but she didn't think her orgasms came exclusively because of his size. She had taken to using a dildo at home and the one she liked the best was an average size. So she had a curiosity about Mike's cock that made her wish Jenny would let him play too. She knew though that for tonight she wouldn't push it. All their plates would be full as well as their pussies, but maybe in the future...

Jenny was happier now that the possible crisis had been averted. While she was wrapping the potatoes in aluminum foil for baking she noticed Mike watching them all. He didn't looked stressed at all and was actually smiling a little. She grabbed the steaks and carried them out to him along with his homemade marinade and a glass of red wine. Jenny did most of the cooking in the house but when Mike put his mind to it he was by far the best cook in the house.

"Well you look like you are enjoying the view, I'm so happy you understand Mike."

He took the steaks from Jenny then took the wine and marinade. He looked her in the eye and sipped the wine thoughtfully. Then he got a serious look on his face again. He had accepted this tonight and was turned on enormously by it right now. It still hadn't slipped his mind though that once again Jenny had broken a rule or promise in the game. Over that issue he was still upset inside and he felt he needed to let her know.

"Jen, I love you so much, with every fiber of me. I know you know that and have never doubted it. I told Jesse earlier that I'd do anything I could to keep you and her happy. So what I'm going to say may sound a little harsh but you have to understand I mean it. I mean it with everyone of the same fibers that I love you with. It's a respect thing Jenny and I never called you on it when we played before."

"Mike..." Jenny started to try and say something.

He took her hands in his and continued, "I am not going to ruin your night and I don't want to. I'm finding the situation more than a little pleasant and I know that later it'll even get better. I don't want you to change anyway we play, I live for your verbal putdowns honey. I live for the ups and downs emotionally from watching other people give you orgasms that I can only dream of giving you. You deserve those orgasms too, you kept your sensuality in check for an enormously long time. That being said, unlike when we played the game all those years ago, I will not accept you breaking rules or promises we have within the game. I always let you push the envelope years ago. I would list the times but it's pointless and water under the bridge. We're on a different bridge right now and I tell you sincerely and with no doubt in my own mind that if you ever again break the one rule we have in the current game I'll leave you. It would hurt to do so but I need you to have the respect to honor your own word to me."

Jenny could not believe the words leaving her husbands mouth. He'd never given her an ultimatum before and it shook her. He was right about one thing and that was rules meant nothing to her when push came to shove years ago. She had broken every agreement or rule that they had tried to put in place to make the game workable for them both. They had almost all been broken to satisfy her selfishness too. So she was shocked to see him drawing such a distinct line in the sand.

"Do you understand me Jen, no more friends or acquaintances for the game. No more neighbors or colleagues or anyone we even remotely know from this town! This is not open to any more negotiation or discussion. If it happens I'm gone and I don't want that so please just live up to your own word and let me keep loving you."

Jenny could see how angry he was but he was doing a great job of hiding it. She knew he wouldn't ruin the night and that he HAD accepted Stacie and Cheryl into their circle. She also knew that she'd used up everything she had in the bank with this one transgression. Maybe because it was so early in the game and was blatantly in contrast to what they agreed on but she understood. She also didn't doubt him either because the few times she had ever heard such resolve in Mike's voice he never budged.

"Honey, I'm sorry about breaking the rule, I didn't consciously try to do it. Neither did Jesse, it all just fell into place. It will not happen again no matter what circumstances. I don't want you to leave honey I just want you to have fun with us too."

Mike reached out and hugged her, "Say no more sweetie I'll trust in your word. Now you need to get back inside and be with your guests."

"Our guests Mike, they're your guests too okay?" she said softly.

Mike smiled and nodded his head, "I guess they are, ok go be with your new lovers for now while I fire these steaks."

She leaned up and kissed him and whispered in his ear, "Thank you honey, I know you'll have fun tonight. I'll make sure of it!"

Mike watched his wife's gorgeous ass shake as she went back inside. He was feeling much better about tonight right now. He had to pinch himself because he couldn't believe he had actually been so adamant about how he felt to Jenny. He remembered caving in so many times when they were younger but for the first time today he didn't. Well in a way he did by just allowing tonight to happen but he had made it clear to her it wouldn't happen again.

He'd enjoyed the look of surprise on Jenny's face too when he voiced his displeasure. She wasn't used to him standing up to her that way either and had looked at him in shock for a moment. He smiled inside and went about getting the steaks ready for the grill. While he did it he thought to himself 'I may be a cuckold but even I have limits.'

Jenny walked back inside more than mildly surprised by Mike's controlled outburst. She'd always been able to calm him down and manipulate his objections and feelings in the game. She thought for a moment on some of the new dynamics present in the game right now and realized just how different it was from before. Just by having her lover present all the time it made for a hugely different game. Add to that the fact that she had openly been declaring her love for her new lover right in front of Mike and she realized how far she was pushing him.

He had reluctantly given up control of their bedroom to her and she knew that was a sore point too. Mike himself wasn't the same person he was twenty years ago when they played. He had lived these past years developing a renewed sense of self esteem after the government had wiped it out for him. His self esteem might not translate to the bedroom even after all these years but he still was more self confident in his life. Not for the first time since she'd started playing with Jesse a little more than a week ago she wondered if they would survive this game.

She had no intention of leaving him but she also knew that all of her ministrations over the initial part of this game had pushed him. It seemed like she was intent to push and push and push till he broke. That wasn't her conscious desire but all the things she had put into motion were getting him to that point. She knew that his warning wasn't a veiled threat either. It was a good thing for the both of them then that she had no designs on anyone else they knew. So she felt safe that he would see her complying with his request and take some comfort in it.

As she opened the sliding doors again she caught Jesse looking at her with some concern on her face. Jenny smiled at her and gave her a wink to let her know all was good. She sidled up beside her young lover and put her arms around her waist and pulled her backwards into her chest. She leaned in and kissed and licked her neck fully knowing that they were being watched by everyone else including Mike outside. Then she took her hands up and pulled Jesse's breasts out of the cups of her bikini and pulled her nipples until they were swollen.

She leaned in and whispered to her, "Baby you're the appetizer for the night so get your pretty pussy onto the table."

Jesse smiled and moaned as her mother commanded her. She did just as she was told too, she lay back on the dining room table and spread her legs. Doing so pushed her pussy lips against the already wet crotch of her bikini. She could feel the fabric pulling into her pussy and rubbing her clit.

Jenny motioned Cheryl and Stacie over and announced, "Ladies, for the first course of tonight's meal I would like to present some prime 18 year old wet pussy. If one of you would do the honors and unwrap our appetizer I think we can all take turns sampling it."

Both Stacie and Cheryl moved to either side of Jesse and pulled one bow each from the sides of her bikini bottoms. The front flap fell away fully exposing her to all the women in the room. Mike unfortunately couldn't see because she was laying in the opposite direction for him to see. He could however see Cheryl drop down first and then he saw her head moving around inside his daughter's crotch. He could see Jesse grip the table intensely and see her hips pushing up towards her best friend's face.

He could clearly tell when his little girl was cumming too, he saw the squirt bounce off of Cheryl's face. Then after a moment or too Stacie dove in but not before licking all of Jesse's juice off her own daughter's face. While she did that she played with Cheryl's tits through her swimsuit too. Then she finished off with a deep kiss that Cheryl returned fervently, sucking in her cheeks with the intensity of the kiss she shared with her own mother.

Stacie was next in enjoying Jesse's pussy and took her time. From what Mike could see from the patio she was in no rush to make Jesse explode. She seemed to lift her head periodically and stare at her own daughter. If he could read the woman's mind he would assume she wished it was Cheryl's cunt she was devouring. Then she moved in and got more intense in her efforts to make her pseudo daughter's pussy cum. It didn't take long either before Jesse was repeating the same humping of her hips into Stacie's mouth that had occurred minutes ago with Cheryl.

As she came for the second time Jesse arched her back and looked backwards onto the patio. She locked eyes with her father and through a lust induced hazed managed to smile at him. She noticed that he was watching all the action while rubbing the crotch of his trunks. She wondered if he had cum already and hoped not because it would be such a waste of cum. Then she lay back on the table and tried to catch her breath. She had just enjoyed two massive orgasms back to back from her best friend and her best friend's mother. The only thing that separated them was she only squirted a little for Stacie probably because she used so much with Cheryl.

Now she lay back and waited for the finale of this pre-dinner excursion into eroticism. She waited for her real lover to take her and make her scream. She didn't have to wait long as Jenny moved into place in between Jesse's legs and leaned down and kissed her. As she broke the kiss she kissed each of her daughter's eyelids to make sure she had her attention. She looked into Jesse's eyes and whispered her love to her and made her way down her body.

Jenny took more time then either of the two previous diners of her daughter's succulent pussy. She worshipped the object of her new found lust and sexual obsession. She stared at it briefly marveling at it's symmetry and beauty. It truly did look like a little flower, and as if it was a rose she leaned in and breathed in it's fragrance. She took a moment to savor just the scent of her daughter's aroused sex and then tentatively started licking her. Not out of any form of hesitation but out of respect for the vagina in front of her. Jenny loved her daughter intimately and totally and her young vagina was the focal point of her love at this moment.

Mike was still watching from outside and saw his wife going down on their little girl. He could see the devotion in her eyes and the lust on her face as Jenny made her way down Jesse's exposed body. It started the feelings in him that would rule the next few hours for him. He had an intense gut shot of jealousy as he saw that look on his wife's face. He couldn't remember the last time she had displayed that level of devotion when going down on him.

It made him feel those all too familiar pangs of hurt that he'd get whenever Jenny would be with a lover. It washed over him and made him tear up so he looked away for a moment. His wife was obviously much more interested in their daughter's pussy then she was in his cock. His cock the same one that had helped create that gorgeous young woman on the table. If asked right now Jenny would probably have no problem telling him honestly how she would much rather be eating their little girl than putting his smaller than average penis in her mouth.

Of course being the cuckold that he was, he found that he was hard as a rock at the moment too. The whole humiliation of the thoughts he was having was fueling his hard on. He made a note to himself to ask Jenny for her answer on what he was just thinking. He also knew that he had to be prepared to hear the truth even as painful as it might be.

He watched as Jenny's loving efforts provided their daughter with a third orgasm in such a relatively short time. This time Jesse had used her hands to pull her mother's face as tightly against her pussy as she could. Mike watched it thinking that she might suffocate her poor mother if she didn't let go soon. Sure enough Jenny came up breathing heavy and finished off by kissing her little girl with as much passion and love as Mike had ever witnessed in a kiss.

He couldn't hear them talking but it was pretty evident how happy the four women in the house were. He tried to switch his focus onto the task in front of him and fired the steaks onto the grill. He knew it was only the start of the festivities for the evening and he tried to calm himself down.

If he could hear inside the house he would've heard confirmation of some of his own fears too. Because as Jenny finished making Jesse cum she told her daughter the same thing that Mike had been thinking moments before.

"Oh god baby, you have no idea how much I love the taste of you. I would so much rather be doing that than sucking your father." Jenny said softly.

"The three of you just made me feel like jelly, Mom thank you. Thank you for making me the appetizer and thank you most of all for being you. I told you when we started last week that I would do anything you asked and I just want you to keep leading the way!" Jesse said breathlessly.

"Mom look at them, I can't wait till later when I can feel you do that to me too. I'm so over the top turned on and happy to be here and have you here too!" Cheryl said while putting her arm around Stacie's waist.

She pulled her mother into her side and whispered, "I think we're going to have some freaking amazing times mom. I hope you're ready because your new lover here is going to use that beautiful pussy over and over."

Stacie moaned and leaned down and kissed her own daughter, "Baby like I told you before, lead me and I'll follow. I want to try anything and everything as long as you're there to show me the way. Remember you told me my pussy is yours now and not your father's. So treat me like that, make me your slut, make me your lover!"

The women were interrupted by a slight knock on the glass door from the voyeur cuck from outside, Mike. He'd seen the whole show for now but was gesturing for the food to come outside.

So after bringing all the other food and wine outside everyone sat down for what was probably the strangest meal any of them ever had. At first the mood around the table was one of awkward silence. Mike just didn't know what to really say to Stacie or Cheryl. It wasn't that there were any more secrets, it was just tough talking for him. It was one thing for him to live with Jenny and Jesse's affair but here was another mother and daughter doing the same thing.

For her part Stacie was feeling a little self conscious. She knew that Mike had just witnessed her and Cheryl having oral sex with his daughter. Now that it was out of the moment and things were fairly normal it felt a little strained.

Cheryl being the oversexed little kitten that she was had no problem with anything and was just focusing on the delicious steak in front of her. She kept glancing at Mike and giving him little smoldering looks because she liked to tease too. She knew that sex with Jesse's dad wasn't on the agenda but she wanted to make him hard anyway. If she could glance down at his trunks she would no that wasn't an issue.

Jesse being the bold little nineteen year old nympho that she had become decided to lighten up the mood a bit. She reached over and pulled Cheryl's top off and threw it in the water.

"Hey bitch! What the hell, I'm trying to eat here!" Cheryl mockingly yelled.

"Jesse, control those damned hormones will you! We're all trying to have dinner!" Jenny scolded playfully.

"Damn it mom, you can cut the damn tension here with one of these steak knives. We all know why we're here and so does daddy. Don't you daddy, I mean you know that me and mom are going to be fucking these two beautiful women tonight right?" she said taking a swig of her wine for courage.

"Stacie are you so embarrassed that you want to go home or are you here to fuck your own daughter along with me and my mom tonight?"

Stacie moaned glanced over at Mike and looked at the young woman right in the eye, "No honey, I'm definitely here to as you say it get fucked. I'm not going anywhere and I don't think my own little sex kitten is either."

1...678910...12