Jen and Mike Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even if she did he knew that he could talk to her about it later on. If it did turn out that her and Jesse got carried away he could always feed into the abandonment issue for some cuckold pleasure. He thought briefly on his choice of lifestyle and briefly wondered what it would be like to not be a cuckold. It seemed like it was in his blood and was an addiction for him. He had suppressed his desires for years and like Jenny he felt like the dam had burst and he was being flooded with feelings. Feelings he had learned to mostly ignore for the last 18 years.

It wasn't as easy for him to readjust to being humiliated and scorned as it was for Jenny to just open her legs and let the orgasms roll in. He had built up a level of self esteem he never had in his early days of the game. He was trying desperately to cling to that now and needed to hold on to that when he was in the game. For as much as he got sexual satisfaction out of the humiliation and abasement that came from the game he'd grown to live without that side of himself.

Just like Jenny though, once they did restart their game his flood gates reopened too. He remembered the sweet feelings he would get from her playing outside their marriage. He remembered the highs and lows involved with playing. Nothing else in life had ever given him the rollercoaster of emotions like knowing the woman he loved was getting love from someone else. Not many people could understand it and the few that had known about it years ago had always cautioned them they were playing with fire. That the game was dangerous and could destroy them. They had proven them wrong back then and could only hope to prove them wrong again.

So with these thoughts in his head Mike pulled into his driveway and took notice of the car parked there. It looked vaguely familiar to him but he couldn't place it completely. His stomach was tying itself into little knots as he shut the car down and got out. He went around and picked up the bag from the butchers with the steaks and took the steps towards the next adventure his wife had planned for them.

Mike walked in the door and heard voices in the kitchen, he of course recognized his wife's voice and felt he knew the other voice too.

Jenny having heard the door open and close knew it had to be Mike because not enough time had passed for the girls to be back yet. She leaned over to Stacie who had put her clothes back on and whispered, "Just follow my lead sweetie, I will make it good for us all I promise."

Stacie nodded her head and stole a last minute kiss from one of her new partners in sexual exploration.

Mike walked into the kitchen and just dropped the bag he was carrying. He froze in place and was trying to let his brain register who was there with his wife. It was their daughter's best friend's mother Stacie Romano. He couldn't wrap his head around it and had to leave for a moment. He didn't even say anything but just turned and headed back to the living room. He just couldn't believe who was in there with Jenny and he still didn't know who the other person could be that was supposed to be here.

Then he realized Jesse wasn't home either and his confusion grew. Maybe Stacie was just visiting he thought. Maybe Jenny's guests had canceled and she forgot to call him.

Stacie had a look of concern on her face after Mike's reaction and she felt nervous about being there. She looked to Jenny for support and felt herself drawn into the woman's embrace.

Jenny whispered in her ear, "Don't worry let me talk with Mike, I'll smooth this all out. If the girls get here you should all get changed and head out to the pool. Please no molesting till I get this taken care of okay?"

Stacie nodded her head again feeling speechless. She was out of her depths and swimming in the deep water of sexual adventures here and had to trust Jenny to be her guide. The confidence in Jenny's voice calmed her down and she believed that she would talk Mike down.

Jenny walked into the living room to find her husband sitting in the chair just staring into space. He had a strange look on his face almost as if he wasn't focused on being here right now. He didn't acknowledge her presence until she sat at his feet. She did that as a sign of submission even though she had no intention of submitting to anything right now. She knew she was once again going to have to twist Mike's mind around the reality of her desires. She had done it many times when they first played.

Mike had tried numerous times to lay down rules for their game. Jenny always agreed with them too until they became inconvenient. Then she'd have to deal with Mike being upset about her breaking them. He had always come around to her way of thinking because his hunger to play the game led him to accept almost anything from her. She was banking on that same hunger once again.

"Honey what is wrong, why did you react like that in the kitchen?"

The sound of her voice brought Mike back to reality, "My god Jenny please tell me that Cheryl's mom isn't one of the guests you told me about!"

"I can't tell you that Mike because I would be lying. But before you overreact anymore please come in the bedroom. I will tell you everything about how she came to be here today. I hope you'll find it in you to accept it because it's something me and Jesse both want."

"Damn you Jenny, it only took you one week to break one of the few rules I asked you to keep this time! I should've known you would too because you never gave any attention to the rules before."

"Please Mike come inside with me so we can discuss this. I don't want to fight with you but Stacie is our guest and I don't want her to get uncomfortable." Jenny implored him.

"Ok, I'll go inside with you but I'm telling you right now that if you can't convince me about this I'll leave for the night. I won't be a part of this tonight if you can't make me understand how Stacie came to be here."

That threat actually shook Jenny because she could tell he meant it. She nodded her head and took him by the hand. She led him into the bedroom with its unmade bed and wet sheets. He could smell the scent of sex in the air and knew that they'd been busy already today.

They sat together on the bed and he asked her the other question that was bothering him, "I need to know who the other person is Jenny, I have a feeling I know already but I need to hear you say it."

She sat next to him and took his hands in hers and looked him in the eye, "It's Cheryl baby, she is the other person that'll be with us tonight. Her and Jesse ran to her house to get swimsuits for her and her mom."

Mike was floored, he had known it inside himself when he saw Stacie but now it was out there. His wife and daughter were involved with another mother and her daughter. It was so perverse it almost seemed surreal. He didn't know how to handle this though, it was one thing to accept that kind of relationship from Jenny and Jesse it was totally different when it was another family.

"Talk to me Jen, tell me how this happened. I need to know that you just didn't purposely break the one thing I asked you not to do."

At the last minute she dropped the idea of trying to claim it was Jesse's arrangement for today, instead she leveled with him honestly. Jenny then went into it all, explaining the strange chain of events that had led to the two Romano women being here today. She went through everything from Cheryl at the mall to Stacie at the hotel.

She saw Mike's eyes get big as she described the past Saturday night's events between Jesse, Stacie and herself. She described Stacie's sexual awakening at the hands of another man and her feeling of being lost in her marriage. She told Mike how Stacie wanted to bond with Cheryl after seeing how close it had brought her and Jesse together. She told him how Stacie requested her help in making it happen, almost begging for her assistance.

Then she told him about Cheryl's innate incestuous fantasies. Fantasies that had led to her flirting with Jenny. Then she told him about the attraction that Jesse and Cheryl had always shared but never acted on. She told him all these things thinking it would make him understand that this wasn't something she purposely planned. It just was a circumstance that evolved from a chain of events.

She started to feel the tension drain from her husband and glancing down she also noticed a hint of an erection in his pants. She knew they had crossed over now and that he would be fine. Now she could sell him on the fun side of tonight and how he would enjoy it.

"Jesus, Jenny I just don't know what to think here. I mean we've known Stacie for years and now she winds up here in your bed. Not only that but she's here with her own daughter too just like you and Jesse. It sure sounds like an amazing set of circumstances but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt like I always have. Just one thing though from here on out in the game." Mike asked sounding much calmer than a little while ago.

"What is it sweetie, I promise if I can do it I will." Jenny said while lightly stroking Mike's hard on through his pants.

He was getting distracted once again just like he always did when Jenny would play with him. He might be considered a major genius in matters of the brain but his little head always seemed to rule his decisions. Not that he was unlike a lot of men in that respect but it caused him to compromise so many times in his relationship with his wife. She knew that if she could talk him down from his anger or hurt and switch the focus on his arousal he would forget everything.

"Ummm please promise me, no more surprises okay. I mean if you had talked to me about this yesterday and we talked about who was coming over it would have been better. I mean I can't say I wouldn't have still been pissed but we could have talked. I really am not getting into the earth shattering surprises so please just talk to me from now on. It at least lets me feel I have some input."

"Okay Mikey, I will talk with you before springing anything shocking on you again. I do think I know you better than you know yourself because I never doubted that you would see the potential for fun here for us all. Just think Mike you are going to be surrounded by four gorgeous women tonight. You are going to see things tonight that most men would die to see." Jenny teased him.

Mike nodded but grumbled, "Well yeah but most men would be able to fuck those women if he wanted to, I just get to watch."

" Relax baby, you know my lover won't leave you hanging tonight. I promise she'll be hungry for every drop of your sperm tonight. I might even let the other's taste it too but no fucking them okay? After all you still are my own bubble boy and the only one who gets to ride that little cock of yours is me, at least for now," she told him while gripping his cock through his pants.

"Oh god Jenny, if you keep that up I think I will cum in my...oh god. What do you mean for now...oooo Jesus Jenny."

"Well I didn't want to let you in on this little surprise but since you don't want surprises anymore..." she said while stroking him through his pants more aggressively.

"Oh, fuck Jenny... Jesus Christ, take it out please. Take it out and finish me...please!" he pleaded.

"I said for now baby because I have talked Jesse into letting you fuck her after Scott this weekend. You are going to be able to put your little cock into our own daughter's cunt. Not that she will feel it after Scott finishes stretching her out all weekend but think how dirty and wrong it is. Then after you cum I will let you watch me suck your cum from her and then feed it back to her! How's that sound my little cucky man, Jesse will let you masturbate your tiny little dick using her pussy!"

"Oh fuuuuuuckkkk...goddamn you Jenny, in my fucking pants...cumming in my fucking pants!!" he exploded as he visualized the perverse acts that Jenny was describing to him.

As he came down the two of them heard other voices outside and Jenny knew the girls were back. She kissed Mike and pushed his pants tightly against his crotch. He unfortunately was wearing tan khakis and the stain from his cum was clearly visible. He got up and started to remove his pants until Jenny grabbed his hand and stopped him.

"What do you think you are doing cucky, I didn't tell you to change those pants yet. I want you to go outside and apologize to Stacie for being rude just as you are. I want you to welcome her and Cheryl into our house and let them know everything is ok."

"But honey it will be embarrassing, they must have heard me when I came. They'll look down and laugh at me, please let me change."

"You can come back in and change after you go outside and say hello. I want them to see your cummy pants and know you are on board with our playing tonight."

"Oh god Jenny, please, please don't ask me to do this. I am okay with you having your fun tonight but let me change."

"Mikey, please do it for me, it will get me so fucking hot to know my friends got to see how hot the idea of us playing gets you. So hot you can't even control your little dick. You don't have to stay out there long, just long enough for each of them to see your little wet spot on your pants. Thank god you don't cum like a real man Mikey because your whole crotch would be soaked."

"Okay Jenny I'll do it for you," Mike said while compromising himself inside once again.

So he walked out of the bedroom and into the kitchen. During the time he and Jenny were in the bedroom the three other women had changed into their bathing suits. The sight that greeted his eyes made him start getting hard again. He had a brain flash and decided to play his wet spot up in a different way. He wasn't going to act embarrassed instead he would flaunt it.

"Oh my god my eyes have died and gone to heaven out here," Mike said lightly trying to appear aloof.

"Stacie I'm sorry for my reaction earlier, you have to understand I was a little shocked. Not too shocked though that once Jenny explained it all to me...well you can see the result," he said while clearly pointing at the wet spot on his pants.

"Wow Mike, I don't know what to say but I have to say I'm kind of flattered. I don't think I have ever made a man shoot in his pants!" Stacie answered clearly feeling more comfortable. She realized Mike was on board now and it made her so much calmer about the day and upcoming night.

"Cheryl, let me welcome you to our house tonight as a young woman, I hope that I can help to make you comfortable tonight too. Jenny told me all about how today came to be and I have to admit that I'm in the middle of every mans wet dream, once again as evidenced by my little accident. You and your mom are gorgeous and I know that my wife and daughter will both enjoy you both."

"Geez Mr. Andrews, that is so cool of you..." Cheryl started to say but got cut off.

"No, no, no, not Mr. Andrews Cheryl, call me Mike okay. I think that with what will be happening here tonight we could all at least be on a first name basis now."

"Ummm, well okay Mike... I just want to tell you how cool I think you are for letting Jesse and your wife enjoy each other. I mean most people would freak but I think they are both sooooo lucky to have you."

Stacie sat there nodding her head while her daughter spoke, "I second that idea Mike, I mean if Paul was even a fraction as open minded as you I might not even be here tonight.'

"Thank you ladies, well if you don't mind it would seem as if I'm the only one around here who's overdressed. I'll go throw on some swim trunks and get the grill fired up. I'm hoping that the four of you can get all the other stuff together for dinner. Some salad a few potatoes and such would be nice. I'm also going to chill a few bottles of wine so we can all relax and enjoy the night. I know you'll be enjoying it more than me but I'll have my own fun too just seeing it all."

Just then Jenny came out of her room in her swimsuit and heard the last part of what Mike was saying. She was a little shocked and perplexed because he didn't appear to be humiliated at all, if anything he seemed to be trying to take charge in some way. She smiled and let him enjoy his moment and in a way felt proud of him. He had turned his embarrassment around and walked away with his head up. She had bright hopes for the night now.

As Mike was leaving to get changed Jesse ran up to him and grabbed him into a tight hug. She leaned up and whispered to him, "Daddy thank you so much for being you. I know it's very tough for you but I love you soooo much! Thank you again!"

He looked down into his precious daughter's eyes and once again even after all the events of the last week saw nothing but love there. That meant everything to him and it once again gave him the inner strength he needed right now.

"Anything for you and your mom pumpkin, anything I can do to make the both of you happy!"

He headed back into what used to be his bedroom and started to get changed. he felt that he handled that situation a lot better than he could have. Instead of being fearful about being embarrassed he had flipped it. He purposely pointed out the possible source of his embarrassment and made light of it. It wasn't something he would've done years ago and felt a little stronger because of that.

He knew that Jenny was right about most men being willing to kill to be in his shoes tonight. He however wasn't most men and wasn't going to be treated like most men. As he started to get changed he realized he had another erection already. It was such a contradiction this game of theirs. It gave him feelings that most men would never get hard over. It was those feelings of humiliation and debasement that actually drove him to crave letting Jenny play around.

He pushed all the deep thoughts out of his head for now and put his trunks and a light shirt on. He headed out to the patio and fired up the grill. After he did that he stood there and looked in through the sliding glass doors and watched the scene in front of him.

For the moment nothing looked out of the ordinary, it just looked like four women who were laughing and enjoying each other's company. The four of them were flitting about the kitchen doing little preparations for dinner. Jesse and Cheryl seemed to be working as a team on the salad while Stacie and Jenny were getting the potatoes ready.

The only thing that caught his eye were the little touches that kept getting exchanged. It wasn't so much the touches themselves but where they were being placed. Stacie came up behind the two young women and put her arms around their waists. He saw her lean in and whisper something to her own daughter and as she did her hand briefly dropped to the crevice between Cheryl's legs. He saw a look of lust pass over Cheryl's face just as briefly as she enjoyed her mother's caress. Stacie then whispered something to Jesse and instead of letting her hand fall this time she lifted it up and gently caressed Jesse's bikini clad breast.

Those were just a couple of the visible signs that this was not your average every day gathering in the kitchen. Just like most men his mind started playing out all sorts of wicked scenarios involving the four women. If there was one thing about Mike he definitely had a vivid imagination when it came to sexual settings. It had developed from all the hours of being alone while Jenny was entertaining her boyfriends. Using that same imagination in a lesbian slant was something new to him but he was adapting quickly.

He'd seen his wife and daughter do almost everything imaginable to each other the last week. Because of that he was taking those same memories right now and just plugging Stacie and Cheryl into them. His erection was in full bloom and he felt like it would probably be hard all night.

1...56789...12