Jen and Mike Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the last minute she hesitated on the blindfold but she decided it would come in handy at first. She didn't want her new toy to know what she was going to do till it was too late also. Like her mother she didn't think he would object but she wanted the shock value when he realized what was happening.

She looked at her handy work and was happy with her results. She leaned in and whispered to her father, "You're going to love being owned by me pet. I'll make your life a constant erotic wet dream if you let me."

At that moment Mike shivered and hesitated, he even contemplated using the safe word they had prearranged. By what she said it sounded like Jesse was going to want this arrangement to be a regular thing not just part of the game. How would he deal with that if her plan was to have a mistress sub relationship at all times with him. So much stimulation going on around him mental, visual and verbal, it was a vortex of stimuli.

He answered her because he knew it was expected in the moment, "Yes mistress Jesse, please be nice to your pet."

She reached out and patted his head lovingly the same way you would the family pet. She loved her father but was not thinking of him as such right now. She had immersed herself into her new role at the moment and knew it was a slightly dangerous balance she was trying to maintain here. At this moment she understood what Mike had told her about Jenny's ability to lose herself in her lovers. Jesse hadn't necessarily lost herself in Jenny but the overall eroticism of the day and night had her brain at a fever pitch of sexual energy. She knew that it had to be this for her to even contemplate what she was about to do.

She looked over at the bed and the three women there had slowed down their attention to each other and were now focusing on Jesse and Mike. They were curious to see what was about to play out and it had actually distracted them from their own playing.

Jesse looked over at them and smiled and then like a conductor gave them their cue. Telling the two older women that she needed them to start working over Cheryl.

"Stacie, lay back and let Cheryl mount that beautiful plastic cock of yours. Mom I don't need to tell you where to be. I want the two of you to use her like we just used Stacie, ruin her ass and pussy. Give it to the slut the way she loves it!"

Stacie looked up into her daughter's face and saw the lust glazing over her eyes. She asked Cheryl, "Honey is that what you want, do you want fucked? Do you want to be made love to or fucked?"

Cheryl let out a wicked smile, something Stacie had never seen on her daughter's face. Then she told her mother in no uncertain terms, "Fucked mommy, I want you to fuck my pussy like I'm a dirty fucking whore. I want you to ram that fucking cock in me and use me like a bitch!"

Stacie took her at her word and started rubbing the head of the fake plastic cock up and down her daughter's weeping pussy slit. She slid the head just inside the opening to her baby's baby hole and thrust her hips up in one solid fluid motion. Impaling her all at once on the 12 inches of plastic.

"OOOOOOO...YEEESSSSSSS!!" Cheryl moaned loudly. She took every inch inside her pussy easily and leaned down and sucked her mother's mouth up against hers.

"JENNY,,, NOW...FILL MY FUCKING ASSHOLE!!" the girl exclaimed while pressing herself down into her mother.

Jenny had lubed the other strap-on up liberally but wasn't sure about entering Cheryl the way Stacie had just taken her pussy. She didn't know if the girl could take it that roughly. So she stepped up to stare down at the ass of her daughter's best friend. Her crack was full of juice from her pussy from when she was on her back. It was a beautiful ass too, perfectly round and sumptuous. Jenny was tempted to eat Cheryl's ass first or at least rim her good but it was time for bigger things.

She stepped in between Stacie and Cheryl's legs and positioned the head of the fake cock at Cheryl's rosebud. She started to slip the head in slowly but Cheryl want having any of the soft stuff right now. She took the head inside her self and pushed back.

"JENNY SHOVE IT IN... ONE SHOT PLEASE...TELL HER TO SHOVE IT UP MY ASS MOMMY!! TELL JENNY TO SHOVE THAT BIG FUCKING COCK UP YOUR DAUGHTER'S ASS AND STOP TEASING ME!!"

Stacie did as her lover asked, "Jenny fuck her, can't you tell she needs it. Fuck her tight little asshole and do it now!!"

So Jenny shoved forward with one full plunge not waiting for any adjustments. She buried three quarters of the cock with no resistance and then shoved the final three inches in hard.

"UUUUGGGHHHHHHHHH ...SOOOOOO FULLLL...OH GOD...MOMMY...JENNY...F.F.F..FUCCKKK ME NOW...FU...FUCK ME... I'M A LITTLE WHORE FUCK ME LIKE ONE NOW!!"

Jesse was standing next to her father, her new pet in the game. She leaned down and whispered in his ear. "Don't you wish your cock was in one of those holes my pet. Don't you wish you were man enough to be making Cheryl scream like Mom and Stacie are. Well you aren't, so get used to it toy. You're my pet and our cuckold and that cock isn't enough to make a woman whimper let alone scream like that."

Jesse got herself ready and tried to get the attention of the lovers on the bed. They were so into their own thing that she couldn't seem to get them to notice. That's ok she knew they would in a moment.

Jenny was hammering twelve inches of plastic cock into her daughter's best friend's ass. There was nothing subtle or gentle here it was fucking pure and simple. No premise of making love just raw in and out of the girls beautiful little bottom.

Stacie was thrusting her hips up to match Jenny's strokes so they had now matched the same rhythm that Jesse and Cheryl had used on her. She looked up and saw the glazed over look in her daughter's eyes. She knew exactly what she was feeling and was ecstatic that she was half of the team making her feel that way.

Movement off to the side distracted her and her eyes opened even wider. She couldn't believe what she was about to see.

"Cheryl, honey, focus baby I know you are there but you have to see this ,,,, holy shit...I cant believe it!! Jenny she's fucking..."

Jenny heard Stacie and it brought her back from the zone she had been in fucking Cheryl, she looked over and at what had the other mother's attention. She saw it and smiled...

Cheryl moaned from getting double fucked but when she saw what was going on she started thrashing and spasming. Her legs were twitching and her arms were flopping around because what she was seeing took her over the plateau.

"JESSSEEEE...OH FUCK...YOU DIRTY...FILTHY...OH GOD I'M CUMMING...KEEP FUCKKKIIINNN MEEEEE!! CUMMMINNGGG...CUMMINNNG!!"

Of course the sight they were watching had blown all their minds because there on the side of the bed was Jesse slowly riding up and down on her own father's cock. She was facing away from him and the look on her face was sheer ecstasy.

Mike almost screamed when he first felt it. It couldn't be he said to himself, this couldn't really be happening. Oh god but if it was, oh Jesus.

Jesse reached back as her friend Cheryl was now the one who was passed out on her mother's chest and pulled the blindfold off her father. He couldn't see her face all he could see was the slight up and down movements of her hips as her pussy was milking him.

She told him loud enough so everyone could here, "Make me cum pet, make me cum on your cock. Prove to me you aren't all worthless, make your mistress fucking cum toy!"

"Oh god Jesse, oh god we're damned... Oh god it feels so fucking good...I'm inside you...in my pumpkin!!"

"NO...NOT INSIDE YOUR PUMPKIN!! IN YOUR FUCKING MISTRESS!! DON'T MIX THE TWO UP UNDERSTAND!! IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THIS IS THE LAST TIME YOU WILL FEEL THIS PUSSY EVER!! NOW MAKE ME FUCKING CUM YOU USELESS CUCK!! BY THE WAY DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT CUMMING IN ME...THAT HONOR IS BEING SAVED FOR YOU KNOW WHO!!"

Jesse had separated herself from the loving daughter to the harsh mistress completely now. She needed her father to understand that as his daughter she would never be doing this for him. But as his mistress she could allow him this pleasure, this forbidden act. She wanted to do this for him and for herself but she needed to have the distinction between two personas for this.

Mike almost gasped at her last statement. He tried to obey her and was trying to push up with his hips and grind into her clit. He knew his size was no where near big enough but he was trying the motion to get her going.

"Yes mistress...I'm trying mistress Jesse...oh god it's getting...Please mistress cum for me...please cum for your pet!!"

Of the three women witnessing this final act of depravity that Jesse was partaking in Jenny was the most rapt in her attention. She saw the look on her daughter's face and she knew what it meant. Jesse was about to cum, she was actually going to cum on Mike's 4 ½ inch cock. She herself had never had an orgasm on it and here her daughter was going to on the first attempt.

"OOOOO...FUCCCKKKK...CHRIST!! YES PET!! MOVE YOUR HIPS LIKE THAT!! OOOOOO YES...MIST...MISTRESS...CUM...CUMMMIIIINNG!!"

She came on Mike's small cock but didn't squirt. In the world of orgasms it wasn't close to what she got from her mother or the others but it was still satisfying. She rocked back and forth on her father's cock grinding out the last vestiges of her cum.

Then she heard him groan and knew she had to jump off, she leaped off but not before she thought she felt a small rope of Mike's cum jump out of his cock into her pussy. She turned quickly and took into her mouth and suckled the cum from his tiny cock. She looked up into his eyes once again with the look of the adoring daughter not the hard hearted mistress bitch. She really did like doing this for her daddy and she knew he loved it too.

Mike looked down into her eyes and said softly, "Jesse?"

She smiled up at him and nodded her head yes. Then she asked him, "Did you have fun daddy?"

He smiled and a tear actually came to his eye when he knew that it was the game. Her mistress persona was the game and she loved him. He never felt more relieved in the game then he did at that moment, never felt the need to reconnect like he just had.

She stood up and the three women in the bed looked over at her with awe at her performance. Cheryl even applauded her and cheered her on.

Jesse as she was untying her father whispered in his ear so only he could hear, "I will never ever hurt you daddy. I just love playing with you and by the way you really did make me cum!"

Then she leaned over and kissed him on the cheek because they weren't lover's they were more like family with benefits to her. Her mother was her lover true and true and she owned her heart and soul.

She walked over to her and kissed her and looked in her eye, "Mom, I hope you aren't mad that I fucked daddy. It's not something I want to make a habit of but it seemed fun for the night and everything that was going on."

"Oh baby I'm so proud of you, I knew it would happen eventually but I didn't know when. You amaze me with your grasp of everything happening here and your delight in it all! Oh and it better not be a habit, I'm your lover not cucky over there!"

Jenny looked over at Mike who was trying not to smile too much over the way things finished for him.

"Mikey, I hope you understand the magnitude of the gift you just got! My lover just gave you something very special because your cock no matter how small it is was now the first real cock inside this pussy. I wanted Scott to have that honor but it's her pussy after all and I understand her thinking. In a way now we both got part of her cherry so be honored and happy. Scott will be the first man to cum inside her though, right sweetheart?" she asked her lover.

"Oh yes mom, I cant wait to feel that huge load fill me up this weekend. I especially can't wait to see your face down there sucking it out of me." she told her mom.

She didn't want to let on that she was sure one shot of her father's cum had actually gotten inside her before she pulled off. That would be her little secret and one she would enjoy forever.

"Jenny, you have no idea how I feel right now. It may sound like the wrong thing to say after what has just happened but I'm so proud of our daughter. I'm not proud of the act that just happened but yes I'm honored. I'm proud though of the maturity she's shown through this whole developing relationship between the two of you. She's a wise young woman and I'm not going to worry about this weekend like I was doing. If anyone can handle it our little Jesse can." Mike said while smiling at his daughter.

Jenny knew his concerns about Jesse playing with Scott and she herself knew they weren't without merit. Silently she agreed with him that Jesse had displayed a level of maturity that was shocking in dealing with sexual situations thrown her way. She too was confident in her daughter being able to handle the ego and arrogance of Scott. She did however still worry about herself and her ability to handle the same.

Jesse climbed onto the bed with her other lovers and they all reached out and held her and kissed her. Cheryl took her into a huge hug and whispered, "Oh my god girlfriend you fucked your dad!! You're a truly dirty bitch and I love you!"

Jesse kissed her and told her she loved her back. Cheryl really was like a sister to her and it was great knowing that she would be part of her new lifestyle.

Stacie held her to her bare breast, "Baby I told you once before that I want to be a second mom to you too! I love you like I love Cheryl in all the same ways now too!!

Stacie, mom two, I love you too. It's not many kids that get an extra parent but I'm blessed in a lot of ways right now!"

Stacie looked over at Mike and wanted to say something to him but remembered Jesse's rule.

"Honey can I say something to your pet, I mean..."

Jesse liked Stacie acknowledging her position of power that she had displayed earlier. She nodded politely to her second mother.

"Mike, I wont call you cuckold or any of the special names that Jenny and Jesse have for you. I just wanted to let you know how special I think you are and I wish Paul was more like you! Thank you for accepting me and Cheryl into your home tonight and accepting our attraction for each other. I know I felt safe and welcome here tonight and I think my new lover felt the same way so thank you for that!"

"You bet mom, I know I played some earlier with some things I said to you too Mr. Andrews. I call you Mr. Andrews just to let you know I respect you too. The game you guys play is fun and it is kind of fun to put you down a little but you're Jesse's dad and like my mom said you accept us for who we are. My own dad doesn't even do that so thank you too!"

Jesse piped up and said, "Bitch no one told you that you could talk to my toy! You will pay for that later!"

Cheryl laughed at her best friend and told her, "Bite me slut!"

Jenny chimed in, "Better be careful what you ask her to do missy, she'll leave marks!"

Jesse looked over at her father and was happy the way the whole night played out but now it was alone time for the ladies.

"Pet? I think it's time for you to return to your room for the night don't you. We women are in the mood for some real orgasms on our own not like that pathetic one you gave me earlier!" she told her father while winking at him.

Mike smiled both inside and out and responded appropriately, "Yes mistress, if it please you I will retire to my new bed. If there is anything you'll need for the rest of the night just summon me."

Jenny got up and walked out with Mike, after they left the bedroom she pulled him into a big hug.

'Thank you Mike, thank you for once again being you. You are by far the best husband I could have ever had and an amazing father."

"You're welcome Jen, life is strange sometimes but we sure did a good job with Jesse. She's not your typical young woman but we are no longer typical parents. She seems to have a solid head on her shoulders. Don't let Scott hurt her Jen, I mean it. I have always been very forgiving but I'm still a father at heart, don't let him hurt our daughter."

"Honey, I will be right there with her having fun this weekend and you'll love what it does to you! This is where the game goes into overdrive sweetie remember how deep your cuckold fantasies ran when I played with Scott and Allie alone. Now with Jesse thrown in the mix it will be even more intense for you! I see lots of little orgasms for you this weekend and in the future."

She kissed him goodnight and watched him head into the living room before heading back into the fun and games in the bedroom. When she went back in the dildos had been discarded and the three women were already locked into a daisy chain eating each other's pussies.

"Hey damn you someone make room for me in that beautiful mess over there!" she said as she shut the door.

Mike could still hear the sounds of lust and debauchery coming from the bedroom for a long while after he lay down to try and sleep. Even though the night had been unreal on so many levels it had been fun. He couldn't believe he had sex with his daughter, not just a blowjob but actual sex.

He also couldn't believe he made her cum with his cock. He knew she was like her mother and loved the feel of those huge dildos inside her but she had actually cum on his cock. He wasn't lying when he told her he was proud of her. Over the last week things had occurred with her and Jenny and now with Cheryl and Stacie and she didn't seem changed in any kind of negative way by it all.

He had to believe that she was capable of keeping her head about her even in the most extreme moments of lust. Tonight had kind of proven that to him because she had brought him to the edge tonight and when it was finished went right back being Jesse.

He was sure Jenny had no real feeling about his unease with the upcoming weekend. He hated Scott even today after all these years, Christ he had hated him since the video. His feelings towards Scott never seemed to affect Jenny being friends with him even after the video. That video was the centerpiece of the nightmare he woke up from the other night. He'd woken up in a sweat seeing Scott's laughing face in front of him as Jesse took her mother's place in the video.

The original had been made on a trip to Vegas for Jenny and her then co-workers Allie and Scott. In it Scott had gotten Jenny to talk all sorts of trash about Mike and do things that she knew would hurt him. In her defense she had no idea she was being recorded but it never took the sting away from the things on the dvd.

His biggest fear was some kind of repeat this weekend with Scott making his daughter lose respect for him. He was getting more and more secure in the thought that nothing could make Jesse lose respect or her love for him. Sure she said things in the game that were dead on hurtful but she always came to him after and made sure he was okay. She was only responding in a way that she thought played up to her father's kinky desires.

As he lay there trying to doze off he found his cock getting hard once again as heard his little girl screaming her mother's name in orgasm. He rubbed it for a little bit and shot some cum into his hand. That allowed him to finally sleep realizing he was only a day away from his own trip and his reunion with Jasmine Kelly.

One last thing occurred to him before he dozed off. It was Jenny's words from just a few minutes ago. She mentioned that now was when the game would go into overdrive. He wondered how much more wild could things then they had already. Only the next days would tell.