Jen and Mike Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While she was doing that Cheryl took the chance to finish pushing the cock up her mother's ass. Finally bottoming out and holding her mother by the hips. It was one of the dirtiest sights you could imagine. This thirty eight year old mother sandwiched between her nineteen year old daughter and her eighteen year old best friend. They were each wearing 12 inch strap ons and they were both fully embedded in Stacie.

Jesse felt her mom starting to get close but wanted to see Stacie make her cum. She wanted to give Stacie her wish to be airtight. So she pushed her mother off her face and pushed her up so she was standing in front of Stacie's open mouth.

Stacie was almost unconscious from the double filling, she felt like she had lost control of her limbs. The last few inches had been torture but she was determined to take it all. So she lay there not able to move when the pain in her ass started to disappear and it was replaced by a warm full feeling. It was becoming far from unpleasant and she started to slowly push forward and back a little at a time. This allowed both cocks to start moving in and out of her at the same time.

Cheryl felt her mom move and felt a little relieved because she had briefly wondered if she went to far. After she shoved the last three inches up her mother's ass Stacie had howled and collapsed. Now she felt her move so she leaned down and kissed her ear. She whispered, "Mom just nod your head if you are okay, if you are just sit here and let me and Jesse do the work."

Stacie didn't nod instead she turned her head to kiss her daughter and after they broke the kiss she told her, "Oh god baby, I am so much better than okay. Fuck me baby, please fuck me long and hard now."

She looked down into Jesse's face and told her the same, "Jesse baby, fuck me baby. Fuck me like you did Saturday night, deep fuck my pussy while Cheryl takes my ass!!"

Just as she was about to start a thought occurred to her, "Cucky, get my phone right now! Get my phone and get this videoed!"

Mike was so wrapped up in watching this lesbian orgy in front of him that he barely heard her. When he did he ran into the other room and came back and started filming. When Jesse saw him filming she started her hips moving along with Cheryl.

"One last thing Stacie, you wanted airtight get your mouth on my mother's cunt and eat her. Make her cum on your face baby!" Jesse told her.

Jesse watched from below as Stacie grabbed her mother by her buttocks and pulled her to her mouth. She attacked Jenny's cunt like a starving animal, lashing her tongue wildly in and out of the sopping wet pussy.

Her mouth was full of pussy but the sounds started building in Stacie's chest and finally started escaping her mouth.

"UGGGHHHH FUCK... FUCK...FUCK...MY CUNT...MY ASS...MY FACE... ALL OF YOU FUCK ME!! MAKE ME YOUR FUCKING WHORE!!"

Both Jesse and Cheryl were now hammering the cocks in and out of Stacie's body. They had a timing between them and it was a sight to see. The two cocks were moving in unison, in and out of Stacie's distended holes. Her ass was being pulled out each time Cheryl withdrew but was then pushed back in every time Cheryl went back inside. Her pussy was a wreck it was stretched out and the lips clung greedily to the fake cock as it rammed in and out of her.

Jenny was the first to pop and grabbed Stacie by the head. She smashed the woman's face into her cunt and ground her hips on her face. She wanted to shove Stacie's head into her cunt if she could.

"SUCCCKKK...SUCK...THAT PUSSY...OH YEAH, OH YEAH, OH YEAH, LOOK CHERYL!! LOOK AT YOUR MOM SUCKING ME ...SUCK ME ...OOOOOOOOO CUMMINGG OH GOD CUMMING ON YOUR WHORE FACE...YOUR DIRTY SLUT WHORE FACE!!" Jenny screamed and then collapsed on the bed next to Jesse.

The two girls continued wrecking Stacie's two holes mercilessly. Jack hammering their fake cocks in and out of the woman. They were getting close to cumming too because of the friction patches on the strap ons that pressed on their clits each time they pushed in. They weren't going to beat Stacie though because all of a sudden she just started screaming gibberish and nonsense sounds. She was lost completely to the lust in her body and didn't fight it at all.

"UGHS UGHS UUUGHHH FUCK ...PISS...JAAAAAAA LOOOOOOOO REEAAMMM REAMMMM MEEEEEE REAMM MY ASS AND CUNT!! UGHHHHH CCCHHHEEEE CHEEEEEE JEESSSSSS JESSSSS!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!" was all coming out of her mouth and at the end of it she just collapsed.

The two girls were so close they didn't even stop fucking the listless woman between them. They hammered her desperately for another minute before Jesse and then Cheryl screamed out their orgasms. Jesse of course flooded Stacie's crotch and the bed when she came.

"YES...YES...YES...FUCKING CUMMINNGGGGG MOMMY...IM CUMMMING FOR STACIE MOMMY!!...OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD!! SQUIRTING TOOOOOO LOTS...LOTS OF...OOOOOOO" Jesse shouted while staring deep into her own mother's eyes.

Cheryl was last and with one last thrust of her hips hammered the dildo as deep into her mother's ruined ass as she could. She greedily pulled her mother's hips back and did a grind rotate of the huge cock inside her rectum to get that last sensation to send her over the edge.

"FUUUUUCCCCKKKKKK MOM!! YOU SLUT!!MY MOM MY WHORE!!OH FUCKKKKKK CUMMING!! GOD I WISH I COUD SHOOT MYSELF INTO YOUR ASS!! OH GOD FUCK...I FUCKED YOUR ASS SLUT...CUMMINNNGGG!!" then she collapsed on top of her mother's back.

No one even seemed to realize that the intensity of her orgasm had caused Stacie to black out. The two young girls had fucked he like a rag doll for the last few minutes in the pursuit of their own orgasms. Now that they had all finished they realized Stacie was laying limp in between the two of them.

Cheryl pulled out and got concerned right away wondering if her mom was okay. Jesse just stared up into Stacie's closed eyes and turned to Jenny. Jenny had seen this happen before. She wasn't concerned just pleased that the two young women had probably given Stacie the penultimate sexual experience of her life so far.

"Calm down you two she's fine, you literally fucked her silly judging by the gibberish coming out oh her mouth at the end there. Just give her a second and you'll see, I'm actually a little jealous I didn't get that fucking." Jenny told them.

"Well mom the night is young you know, it's not like we have to worry about getting it up!" Jesse teased.

"Uhhh...uhhh.. Where...where am I?" Stacie woke up staring down at Jesse's gorgeous face.

"Damn mom you had us worried there, I thought we fucked you to death!" Cheryl said getting on her mother's free side in the bed.

Stacie looked at her daughter incredulously and smiled, "Baby it would have been the best way to go. You and Jesse just taught me what sex is really about, I couldn't believe how hard my orgasm hit me!"

She leaned over and pulled herself off of the dildo still in her pussy and took Cheryl in her arms. She lowered her mouth to her daughter and kissed her lips. Her soft wet lips that had been tormenting her for the last few days. The lips that she had seen fastened to her pussy earlier.

They felt so warm and supple and had the perfect softness to them. The kiss seemed so natural to the two of them though the majority of people would say it wasn't. If anyone could see them and didn't know they were related they would admire the tenderness and love behind it.

"You claimed me honey, you claimed my body just now and I gave it to you freely. I don't think I've ever wanted someone to touch me as much as I want your touch. No matter what happens at home I'll be yours. I'll be your slut, your bitch, your whore but most of all your lover." Stacie said in a soft submissive tone to her new lover.

"Oh mom, don't worry I'll take good care of you. I'll make sure all your needs are taken care of and in every way. You do know I'm going to have you fucking some of my boyfriends too right?"

"God yes baby, I can't wait. Jesse told me all about Steve and I can't wait to let the two of you use me!"

Jenny had been holding Jesse while Stacie and Cheryl were having a mother daughter bonding moment. Jenny thought back on the events of the last week and once again wondered if this wasn't just some kind of extended erotic dream. The things her and Jesse had done and now coupled with witnessing the birth of another mother daughter incestuous relationship had her mind whirling. She had never thought of swinging with Mike when they played the game earlier but her and Jesse had fallen right into that lifestyle.

It started with the couple in New York City at the Museum of Sex, Carole and Brad. Jesse had taken to playing with them like she'd done it all her life. Now a foursome with Stacie and Cheryl, maybe a four and a half some if you throw Mike watching in there. Then it was going to culminate this weekend with the arrival of Allie and Scott. She knew that wouldn't be the end of their playing with others but it was the highlight in Jenny's mind.

She already knew without asking or talking it over with any of the other women in the bed that both Stacie and Cheryl would always be welcome in their bed. It might not always be the two of them together but she knew they had evolved into an unusual family type unit. Jesse and Cheryl had now adopted each other as sisters and they had no problem calling both older women mom. It was a brave new world they'd entered into today and then there was Mike.

Mike had been sitting in his chair speechless over the complete ravishing of Stacie by the two young women. The two young girls had lost themselves so deeply in their own lust they didn't even become aware that Stacie had passed out. He'd never seen anyone lose consciousness from an orgasm and could only imagine how intense it'd felt for her. He'd obeyed Jesse's command to not play with himself so the result was that his balls were now hurting again. He wanted to at least jerk it till he came or maybe he would get something more for being so quiet and observant.

"Mom, I think the two of you need to enjoy some young sweet pussy now don't you, maybe have a little sandwich if you know what I mean!" Jesse teased her mom.

"Oh baby do you want me and Stacie to give you the same treatment you gave her?" Jenny smiled while gently tugging one of her daughters erect nipple.

"Wellllll... I was thinking more along the lines of the other sweet young pussy. I think I want to watch the two of you fuck her and fuck her hard too!!"

Cheryl was laying right next to her best friend and immediately spread her own legs. She looked at her own mother and Jenny and teased them, "Ok ladies who gets the ass and who gets the pussy?"

Jesse took the strap-on off and handed it to her mom. She smiled and helped her put it around her waist.

Stacie spoke up first, "Baby if it's okay with you I want your pussy. I want to look into your eyes when you cum. Please baby will you let mommy fuck your pussy?"

Wow mom I still can't believe those words are coming out of your mouth! Yes lover you can fuck your little girls pussy!" she said while taking her strap-on off and helping her mother put it on too.

"Jesse?" they all heard a soft voice say from across the room.

"Oh my god cucky daddy, I can't believe we completely forgot you were there. Jesus dad if you ever needed more evidence about how inadequate your little cock is you just go it! You're the only man in a room with four naked horny women and we forgot you were here! What's wrong cucky, are you horny too. Did we make your little dick hard with the show we just put on?"

"Yes honey, I didn't want to upset you or your mom so I tried to keep quiet. I didn't touch myself but I need to... Please let me do it? It's going to hurt again!"

Jesse looked up at her mom and the other women, it was clear they had all allowed her to take control of her father tonight. Jenny smiled at her, "Baby I think our cuckold has given himself over to you tonight baby. It's your choice what to do but he has behaved himself."

"Mom, ladies I think our little watcher over there has shown some real restraint tonight. I think he deserves a reward, maybe a really, really special reward."

"Cucky if I promise you a really special reward will you let me tie you to the chair like the other night and blindfold you too?"

Mike had to think about that, he was so horny but was nervous. He felt he could trust his daughter and felt that he had entered a new zone with her in the game tonight. He was clearly walking down the sub path to his daughter's dom side.

He just nodded his head yes while looking at her.

Jesse smiled but wanted more than a nod if she was going to give him what she had in mind.

Before she said anything Cheryl pulled her down and whispered something to her. Jesse smiled and nodded her head because they were thinking the same thing. She had played with her mom in the car with some terms in a sub dom relationship but it was more role playing than something actually felt. The way the night had played itself out though kept leading her and Mike down a more real type of that relationship. She had after all taken command of him and he acquiesced to every thing she said. They hadn't been requests tonight but commands and he followed them all.

"Daddy, I want something other than a nod. Everyone here in the room already knows that you are mom's and my cuckold. I want something more daddy, I want to own you. I want to be the one who tells you when to cum and not to cum. I want you to get my permission when you touch yourself. Most importantly I want you to get my permission whenever you want to have sex with my lover, your wife. Can you give that to me daddy, if you can I'll give you the most amazing gift."

Jesse heard the gasp from behind her at the escalation of her commands to her own father. Jenny sat there open mouthed and amazed at both her daughter's sexual command of the situation and it would seem her ability to read Mike. To tell him he had to go to their daughter when he wanted sex with her was so over the top of anything she had even fantasized about.

Mike's eyes were bulging because on one hand here it was the ultimate humiliation and he was actually considering it. His daughter basically wanted to take control of his sex life here in the house. She wanted the power of denial even if he wanted to masturbate, he wondered how that would work. He wondered if this was all for show right now too and because of that he decided to agree.

"Okay baby, please I need some relief." Mike said softly.

"Daddy is that the proper way to address your new owner? Come on you have been around long enough to know what I want!"

Sadly he did know because he wasn't unfamiliar with the bdsm lifestyle either. For him it was always fantasy stuff seen on the internet. At times it just seemed to him to be a natural progression of his cuckold desires. The idea that not only was he inadequate in his size and sexual ability but that he needed to be commanded was not a new one to him. He had never shared this side of himself with Jenny because it hadn't been there when they first played.

He tried tracing it back and thought that the one time she had made him go down on a guy named Mal against his will was the root. Even though the act of servicing another man did nothing for him except make him nauseous and sick the idea of being told what to do by a stronger personality had taken root.

"My mistress?" he said softly.

"Yes daddy, mistress it is. You will be my pet okay?" she said in a tone that had a distinct sense of dominance.

"Yes mistress, I am yours to do with as you please. Please tie me up and put the blindfold on me if it will please you." Mike whispered holding his head down in a form of respect to his daughter/owner.

"Ladies as of now for the rest of the night if you want to address my new toy please do it through me. That goes for you too mom ok? We can all talk about him if you feel like it but if you want to speak directly to him let me know."

Jenny whispered to her daughter, "Baby please be careful here this is new territory for all of us."

"Mom, don't worry. Look at daddy, he's into this as much as I am. You know I'll never do anything to hurt him. I love him with all my heart, nothing will ever change him being MY DADDY in my eyes. I'm just pushing the envelope a little further than you did. You do need to keep an open mind about what's going to happen next though can you promise me you will?"

Jenny looked in her daughter's eyes and wondered what her young lover had planned for her father. You know I trust you totally baby and love you completely so go ahead. I have a feeling you're going to take everyone in this room down a path that none of us has traveled but I'm along for the ride!"

Jesse leaned over and kissed her mom softly, "Thank you mom, I need your trust and I know I have it."

"Ok Cheryl while I'm tying my new toy to his chair I want you and your mom to turn sideways on the bed. I want all of you to enjoy the show I'm going to give all of you. Stacie lay on your back so you can turn and see the chair. I don't want you guys to start fucking till I get my pet secured."

Both Cheryl and Stacie were in a constant state of lust. Stacie was amazed how similar Jesse was to Jenny in her ability to take sex and make it a game. It seemed to come so effortlessly to her and she relished in the giving of directions right now. Cheryl was blown away by the growth in her best friends sexuality in the past week and a half. I guess it helps if you have a nympho for a mom she thought to herself. Then she looked up at her own mom hovering above her.

She pulled Stacie down so their beautiful tits were mashing against each other and started making furiously making out with her mom. Jenny wasn't going to the one party lift out here and while watching Jesse inserted herself into the mother daughter embrace next to her. Soon the bed was a mass of three squirming bodies all with mouths and hands exploring. Jesse had told them not to start fucking yes but hadn't said anything about foreplay.

Jenny was fully enjoying suckling and kneading on the four beautiful breasts in front of her. She kept alternating between one of Stacie's tits and then Cheryl's. She was nibbling and biting their nipples bringing moans of ecstasy from the both of them. She even reached down and started playing with Cheryl's sweet pussy. Letting her fingers toy with the lips at the entrance to her box. She pulled on them and rubbed her clit lightly. The girl was a dripping wet mess down below and knew that she was on the edge of cumming already.

While she was doing this the two women next to her were making her insane with lust. They were both chewing on her nipples. Her breasts were nothing to talk about in their size but her nipples were spectacular. The capper was they were extremely sensitive. When she was young and innocent she used to be able to orgasm from the friction of her clothes against them if she didn't wear a bra. She should've known then how sex was going to rule her life.

Mike was in such turmoil right now because he was gambling on the fact that this was all part of the game. He wondered how he could or would handle this if Jesse wanted to take this idea to it's extreme and let it happen when they weren't playing. Again he trusted his daughter and he hoped it wouldn't crush him in the end.

Since all the ropes and blindfold were still in the bedroom it was easy for Jesse to secure her father. She made a point of making sure the bonds were not too tight but she needed to make sure his hands were especially secure. What she was planning was just another in the long list of dirty things her and her mom had enjoyed together so far. Surprisingly she was a little nervous about her lover's reaction to her plan. Inside though she knew her mom would love it and get off on it too. It was wrong and perverse and especially erotic just the type of thing that appealed to everyone in the room.