Jen and Mike Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jesse decided to imitate her mom's manipulation of her breasts and started pulling on Jenny's nipples. She knew that her mom was much more sensitive in her tits than a lot of women.

"Ohhhh god you little minx, you sure are learning all my buttons aren't you baby!" Jenny moaned at the feel of Jesse's hands.

"Mom you know I only want to be the best lover I can be for you. I have to learn all your little nuances. I need to be able to play your body like a fine instrument!" Jesse giggled repeating a line she heard in some cheesy porno film on late night skinemax.

Jenny laughed playfully at her lover, "Baby you're working towards being a maestro with my body, you are already a master of my heart!"

Jesse smiled at her mother's compliment, "Thanks mom, you own my heart too. Can I ask you a question though because something is bothering me just a little."

"Go ahead baby, what can I answer for you? What could possibly be upsetting you today when we have such beautiful playmates here."

"Well it's just that...you know I'm happy to play with Stacie and Cheryl. I'm happy that we could help them discover each other too. I mean I hope they can be as happy as you and I are. Its just that...well do you think we are responsible for Stacie and Cheryl's dad breaking up. I'd hate to think that we broke their marriage mom, it'd make me sad." Jesse asked her solemnly.

"Oh god baby don't even put that weight on your shoulders. You know Stacie was seeing her other friend for months before we came along. I wouldn't even blame him for breaking up their marriage. Her and Paul were so tightly wound and its now obvious that she was suppressing some serious sexual energy. No honey, they're just an example of two people who grew apart. They can't see eye to eye anymore because Stacie has grown but Paul refuses to try and change even a little. So get that out of your gorgeous little head. If anything we've helped her fulfill herself and her inner desires a little more. For that we should be happy and proud because we're her friends and now a little more too!"

Her mom made perfect sense and because of it she felt much better. Now she could focus on playing with her mom properly. She pushed her mom down on her back and straddled her at the waist.

"Oh god I love you so much Jenny, I hope they can find the same love. Right now though I am going to eat you up because your body is just so goddamn tasty!" Jesse chuckled as she slid down her mother until her face was right at her pussy.

Jenny looked down into her daughter's wicked eyes and loved the way she looked back at her. Jesse had the look of a hungry lover, the look that wanted to devour her whole. Jenny took both hands and placed them on top of her daughter's head and pushed her face into her pussy. Just as she did she started hearing the moans and exclamations coming from the other room. It sounded like Stacie was getting the same treatment she was right now.

She smiled wickedly at how the morning had played out, it was perfect. So she lay back and enjoyed her daughter's skilled tongue as it made her scream just like Stacie. In minutes the two mothers in separate rooms were once again being brought to the peak by their own two daughters.

All four lovers could hear the sounds filling the house and it just seemed to spur each couple on in their search for an orgasm. After the two girls had brought their respective mothers to earth shaking orgasms they felt the need to reciprocate. So after a little time of silence in the house more moans of sexual pleasure could be heard. This time the moans and screams came from younger voices. Voices that belied their youth and their enthusiasm.

Both girls were in heaven enjoying their mother's eager tongues and mouths. Jesse was humping into Jenny's mouth so hard at one point she was scared she would bruise her mom's face. Cheryl was a little different in her approach, she was a smotherer. She had her mom's face pressed so tight against her pussy it almost looked like she was trying to shove her head inside her cunt. She was so turned on by what was happening that if there had been a way to swallow her mother's head with her pussy she would do it!

After a few minutes it was the two girls turn to scream out to the world that they had reached their own peaks. Again it was the sound of different styles of lovemaking. Jesse could be heard screaming her love for her mother while encouraging her to drink her juice. Cheryl was almost crying from happiness at having lived her deepest fantasy today. She was urging her mother on in between sobs of happiness as she reached her crescendo.

After relaxing for a few minutes Jenny took her daughter by the hand and led her back to the bedroom.

"If they were able to have that kind of fun baby I guess they're finished with their little heart to heart. Lets go join our guests again. I don't know about you but a little nap might be nice while we hold each other."

"Hmmm that sounds wonderful mom, all these orgasms just tire me out sometimes," Jesse responded with a giggle.

"Well normally I wouldn't think of a nap but I think tonight is going to wild and long. Lots of orgasms for all of us tonight and lots of fun and games with our friends!"

They walked back into the bedroom and realized that their idea had already been taken up by Stacie and Cheryl. They lay in each other's arms and had dozed off. It was quite the sight for Jenny and her daughter because Cheryl had fallen asleep with her mouth nursing on Stacie's nipple. Jesse picked up her mom's phone and took a couple of pictures so she could share the intimacy of the moment with the two women in the bed later on today.

Jesse followed her mom's lead and softly and quietly climbed into bed next to Stacie and Cheryl. They did it softly enough as not to disturb the two new lovers next to them. Then they kissed briefly and exchanged some tender words and dozed off too.

The four lovers napped for over an hour with Stacie being the first to stir. She woke up in amazement at the fact that she was waking with her naked daughter in her arms. She didn't need any stimulation to feel turned on just waking up next to Cheryl's naked body was more than enough.

She lowered her head down to Cheryl's large breast and started lightly nibbling on her nipple. Cheryl's eyelids started fluttering and she opened her eyes wide in recognition of where she was and what was happening. She was indeed waking up to her mother sucking her tit and it felt amazing.

Jenny through her sleep felt stirring in the bed and woke too. She looked over at the beginnings of another bout of mother daughter love making next to her and let her own fingers slide down her daughters body. They played lightly over Jesse's still wet pussy and then she noticed the time.

"Oh god ladies, you two look amazing but we have to get up and get presentable! Mike will be home soon and we need to ease him into this over some dinner tonight." She told Stacie and Cheryl. Her voice woke Jesse up too and she humped her hips up to her mother's caressing fingers.

"Oh come on sweetie I thought you said he would be fine with this. Wouldn't it be fun for him to walk in and see us all making love?" Stacie asked while continuing to play with Cheryl's breast.

"Normally he would be fine Stace, but he didn't want me and Jesse to play with people we knew. I know that at first glance he will be angry, I'll be able to fix that with all our help. We need to act normal till we get out in the backyard because he is going to be grilling for our dinner. I think that if we all start lightly with just some caresses and kisses in front of him it will get him over his concern. Me and Jesse will also be playing up his cuckold side too while we're out there."

"Oooo can we help with that Jenny, I mean should we help humiliate him at all. It might make him even hotter if what you told me is true!" Stacie asked.

"Not right away sweetie, leave it in mine and Jesse's hands. She has picked up quickly how far to push without it being too far. Maybe later when we're all in the bed together and he is watching you and Cheryl can join in. If you do just follow our lead ok?"

"You do know Jenny, I really like Mike and I think you're truly a lucky woman to have someone like him. God, he's the complete opposite of Paul and what he thinks of sex. Just the fact that Mike has always been more concerned with your being pleased makes him special. Add to that his desire to let you seek that pleasure out wherever you want and he's a real catch."

"I know he's special that's why we've stayed together all these years. I just wish he was even a little better endowed. The whole game we play all revolves around his size insecurities. To be honest too, he really is too small to make me cum but it never mattered because he always made sure that I found an outlet," Jenny said while throwing on a swimsuit.

Jesse felt a little bit put off by the discussion of her father's shortcomings and actually chimed in. "Mom, I don't understand though, you stopped playing all those years after I was born. How did you get any satisfaction then, I mean 18 years didn't daddy ever make you cum in all that time?"

"Of course he did honey just never with his cock, Your father is a talented tongue man, at least I thought so till you fastened that pretty little mouth of yours over my pussy. Now he comes in second in that too!" Jenny said giving her daughter a wink.

"Thanks mom, you know how much I love getting you off too!" Jesse told her with a smile. Then she turned to Cheryl and hugged her, "Hey sis is this wild or what? I mean here we are half naked after having just fucked our moms, who would've bet on this six months ago?"

"God Jess, I'm still in shock over today. I mean I had no clue about what you guys had planned."

"Baby I hope you aren't regretting what we did so far today. I'd hate to think I traumatized you in any way!" Stacie said with mock concern. She knew Cheryl was totally into what had happened and was definitely on board for lots more.

"Hey I wish you'd told me we were gonna have dinner by the pool. I would have brought suits for me and Cheryl. I know Mike's eyes would be popping at the sight of four gorgeous women barely dressed by the pool!" Stacie volunteered.

"Well you know we still have a little time, Jesse why don't you and Cheryl take your new toy for a spin. Head over to her place and get her and her mom's suits. But hurry back okay, I don't want you girls falling into bed over there!" Jenny suggested.

"God mom, you make me sound like some pussy crazy nympho!" Jesse giggled.

"Well it's nothing you don't share in common with anyone else in this room sweetie! I think we all have a little nympho in us," Jenny said while lightly slapping her daughter's gorgeous round butt.

"That sounds like a great idea Jenny, we will hurry back too. I think we can control our inner sluts long enough to get back here to our slutty moms!" Cheryl said grabbing Jesse by the hand.

"Cheryl Romano! I didn't raise no daughter of mine to use such vulgar language young lady! Just for that when you get back I will have to wash your mouth out with pussy juice! Now get your beautiful ass in gear and get us some sexy suits, you better bring one of yours for me. I still haven't had a chance to get a new suit to reflect the new me." Stacie told her daughter teasingly.

The two young women scampered out of the house and left their mothers alone to await their return. Stacie was grateful to have a few moments alone with Jenny just to have some time to talk.

"Jen I'm still having a hard time wrapping my head around this whole thing today. I'm so happy but it's such a new experience for me and I know for Cheryl too. I mean I know she's a wild child to begin with but this pushes all the envelopes on wild!"

"You aren't having second thoughts are you Stacie, I mean it would be tough to put this genie back in it's bottle."

"No not at all, I'm so overly excited by the whole thing I don't think I'll ever have a dry pussy again. It's just that my whole relationship with the little girl I raised is now so different. I even told her basically that I need her to be the aggressor here because I need a strong hand to guide me!" Stacie said with an embarrassed laugh.

"I wouldn't worry about that, Cheryl is no shrinking violet. She was actually the one who started flirting with me at her job, I just went with the flow. I think you'll be in good hands with her. I don't know if the two of you will share as deep a love as me and Jesse do but I know the two of you will be fine."

Stacie Smiled and hugged her friend and new found lover, "I'm slightly jealous of the love you and her have for each other. I would love to have the same closeness with Cheryl. I know I love her but I don't know where it will take us."

'Sweetie just relax and enjoy each other, enjoy being with her. Don't try and force anything either, let nature take it's course for the two of you." Jenny advised. "I never expected to fall for Jesse as hard and quick as I have either but it just happened. I can't say it's not wonderful because it absolutely is."

"So where does that leave your love for Mike? I mean are you in love with two people now? I always wondered if that would be possible."

"Well no unfortunately I'm not in love with two people. I realized over this last week that as much as I do still love Mike I'm no longer in love with him. I don't know if I have felt this way for some time but being with Jesse opened my eyes to it."

"Does he know Jen, I mean have you told him how your feelings have changed for him?" Stacie said concernedly.

"God no, I think it would destroy him. I don't want Mike to ever truly be hurt, we play with hurt a lot but I don't want to break his heart. I've been careful to make sure I give him enough attention for him to feel like things are still the same with us. He's been a wonderful husband and father all these years so I want to try and keep him happy. It isn't always going to be easy though."

"Seems like we both have some things to work through with husbands doesn't it. I still wish Paul wasn't so closed minded because inside I think I still love him. I just need to be who I really am and he wont ever allow it. I'm sorry he'll be hurt but he is so hateful to me right now I can't feel that bad for him." Stacie added with a hint of sadness in her voice.

"Well we both have wonderful sexy young ladies who have helped open our eyes. I'm just like you, I don't want my eyes to ever be shut again. When I stopped playing the game with Mike years ago I put my libido on hold. So in a sense we're both alike in regards to just being awakened to our sexuality. I never had an issue with mine I just allowed life to put it on a back burner. Me and Jesse have both discussed what would happen if push came to shove here. She's made it clear that as much as she loves her father her love of our relationship would come first." Jenny told her. "I believe that Cheryl will stand by you too no matter what Paul tries to throw in your direction."

"Yeah she's already asked to come with me if we divorce. She even asked that before today so I know she wants to be out of the oppressiveness her father throws around the house. So most of all Jenny I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for facilitating this new experience today. I think without your guidance I'd never have had the nerve to make something this wonderful happen"

"Oh don't be silly, you don't need to thank me at all. Trust me Jesse and I are benefiting from bringing the two of you together as much as the two of you are. We are both so turned on at the idea of another mom and daughter getting together like us. We also have two new friends to play with and have adventures with."

As the two women were busy talking Mike was in his car heading home. He had stopped at the butcher first to pick up the steaks for dinner. He was still baffled as to who the two guests were that Jenny had told him about. One thing he knew though, it was definitely not going to be just another night in the Andrews household. Not that the past week and a half had been mundane on any scope but tonight was another mystery.

Last week when he was going home to the same such mystery his world was shaken at the revelation that followed. It was one week ago tonight when Jenny had let him in on the identity of her first new lover in their mutual game. It shook him physically when he saw it was their daughter Jesse.

He had since accepted it for what it is and had experienced some truly intense highs and lows of emotion. The highs and lows were what made the game exciting for him. He was a cuckold and had been one since he had first met his wife so many years ago. When they brought up the idea of renewing the game last week he never envisioned being cuckolded by another woman let alone his own daughter.

The only clue he had to the identity of the two guests for tonight was that it was going to be two more women. He had a feeling that the levels of his emasculation tonight could far surpass any he had ever experienced. Even more than in the roughest moments of the first years of their game. It was one thing for a man to be cuckolded by another man, after all it could all be traced to cock size. All of Jen's boyfriends had been much larger than him. However to be cuckolded by not just two women but tonight four made him shiver in perverse anticipation.

As much as he was looking forward to tonight's festivities he was also nervous about them. He wondered what women Jenny could have coming over. He'd been going over all of Jenny's old acquaintances and other than Allie the only one that came to mind was Keri one of her old clients from her advertising days. He doubted highly that it was her and even if it was he still couldn't think who the second would be unless Keri was going to bring a girlfriend.

Well he'd find out soon enough he thought to himself. Other than the mystery about tonight he had loads on his mind. His plate was full to overflowing right now, he was at the end of the school year and he had the trip to see Jasmine this weekend. So between the game and those two other events he felt like his focus was being pulled in every direction at once.

On one hand he was trying to organize his thoughts about the upcoming weekend and what he hoped to accomplish with his interview. He wanted to do as Jasmine suggested and let everyone know what had happened to him years ago. He hoped that it would prove satisfying to finally be able to close the door on that part of his life. Oddly enough though and secondary to the interview he found himself more interested in seeing Jasmine again. He didn't understand those feelings and rationalized them away. His idea was that he was looking forward to seeing her because he hadn't seen anyone from that part of his life since Jesse was born.

Part of that was true he was sure, but he couldn't help but wonder if she had aged as well as Jenny had. She hadn't been an on air personality for years so he didn't even have the ability to check her out on the tv. He dismissed the whole idea quickly though. It was just such a foreign concept for him to think of anyone else other than Jenny in terms of attraction.

The second item that was taking up his thoughts was the last weeks of school and the upcoming summer. He always had a heavy workload with finals and all, but he had to cram some extra work in to get Friday off. He also wondered what the summer would hold for his family. With Jenny and Jesse being lovers now he wondered how the days would play out over the next few months. He was definitely concerned about being left behind while a constant stream of sexual adventures played out in front of his eyes.

After all his wife and daughter had the same free time he would have this summer. He wondered if he should discuss it with Jenny before it became an issue. Then he decided against it because he felt like he had been on edge with the game over lots of issues so far. He was going to try and trust his wife on this issue. He was going to try and believe that she would look out for him while the summer played out. Hopefully she wouldn't leave him feeling like nothing more than a hanger on.

1...45678...12