Jen and Mike Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cheryl pulled the cock all the way out of her mother and slammed it back in. Jenny next to her on the bed did the same to Jesse's pussy. Soon Jenny and Cheryl were both hammering the fake cocks into their lover's pussies. The sounds in the bedroom were a mixture of grunts and moans. The sounds of skin slapping skin got louder and louder from both couples as the women getting fucked quickly started approaching a peak. Jesse and Stacie were matching their lover's thrusts in force and intensity. All four women were building to orgasms.

Jesse was the first to go slamming back on her mother's invading phallus, holding her soaked pussy pressed against Jenny's hips. Her orgasm and spasms triggered her mother's orgasm too. Jesse once again soaked the bed, letting squirt after squirt splash against her mother's hips till the woman's whole lower body was coated with her own daughter's ejaculate.

"OH GODDD...MOM...FUCK ME JENNY!!...LOOK AT THEM MOM...FUCK ME...FUCK ME...OHHHHH NOW!! UGGHHHHHHHH!! CUMMING MOM CUMMING ON YOUR COCK AGAIN...OH GOD I LOVE YOU. I FUCKING LOVE YOU MOMMY!!"

Jenny cried out right behind her, "JESSE...OH BABY... LOOK OH GOD LOOK...YOU...YOUR...OH YES BABY SOAK ME... SOAK MY FUCKING CUNT WITH YOUR JUICE... OHHHHHH CUMMING TOO!! OH GOD I LOVE YOU TOO... MY BABY...MY LOVE I LOVE YOU TOOO...OHHHHH!!"

Stacie had her hands on Cheryl's hips and was pulling her daughter into her cunt as hard as she could. She was grinding up against her getting close. As she reached her peak she pulled her daughter's face down to hers and kissed her as passionately as she had ever kissed anyone. Their mouths were pressed tightly together when the first wave hit Stacie.

All Jenny and Jesse heard was a muffled scream inside Cheryl's mouth. What they saw however was all they needed. Stacie shot her hips up as hard as she could and grabbed her daughter's hips. She humped up and held herself in the air. She broke the kiss and wailed and moaned.

'OOOOOOOOOO...OOOOOOOO...UGGHHHHHHH...OOOOOOOOO...MY...GOD...MY...GOD..."

She didn't need to announce she was cumming because it was so intensely obvious to anyone in the room. In fact she was so out of control she probably couldn't have put the words together.

Cheryl was the last to cum but not by much at all and she had no problem letting the whole world know what was happening, "CUMMINNNGGG...OH GOD JESSE...JENNY...I'M FUCKING MY MOTHER...I'M FUCKING HER PUSSY...OH GOD I'M FUCKING MY MOMMY!! CUMMING WITH MY MOMMY,,,, CUMMINNGGGGGG!!"

Minutes passed and four exhausted women lay in Jenny's marital bed catching their breath and thinking about what was next. Two mothers and two daughters who had crossed the line of love into the land of carnal knowledge of each other's bodies. The two couples lay there whispering to each other letting their post orgasmic bliss soak into their bodies.

Stacie was planting small kisses all over Cheryl's face and whispering to her. She was telling her how wonderful it felt to look in her eyes while she was getting fucked. Cheryl was overwhelmed with this morning's events but in a completely excited way. She had no regrets or bad feelings in fact she was soaring inside. Her wildest dreams had come true and she fully understood Jenny's cryptic comments earlier. Jenny had told her that by being patient and letting her guide the day she would have THE greatest sexual experience of her whole life, past and future included. Cheryl knew she was young but she would be hard pressed to think of anything that could top today.

Her hands were lightly roaming over Stacie's body while the two of them lay together. Every now and then she would evoke a small moan from her mother as she toyed with her body. She had taken charge of her mom a while ago and it made her feel good. She liked the idea of being the alpha in their sex. She wasn't the least bit surprised to realize that her mom was submissive either. Only a truly submissive person would have lived their life in such an unfulfilled way for all these years. She still wondered who or what had been able to crack that shell and bring this woman to the forefront. She knew that she would learn it all soon. For now she was content to take these few moments to just bask in her new lover's embrace.

Jenny lay on the outer part of the bed with Jesse laying in between her and Stacie. From where she was laying Jenny could observe Cheryl and her mom's reaction to their initial sexual encounter. She was also of course looking over her own daughter's nubile naked body laying next to her. She was so in love and lust with her little girl and loved having her nakedness pressed up against her. The feel of her breasts pushing into her side, molding themselves to her curves. She loved the way Jesse's nipples felt like two little bullets emphasizing the proximity of her skin next to her mom's skin.

She looked down at her daughter's slightly parted legs and marveled at the beauty of her hairless pussy. It definitely had a freshly fucked look about it. The only thing missing from the picture was semen leaking out her lips. She wanted to see cum dripping from her little girls cunt. She wanted to eat the cum that would be dripping from her pussy and make a slutty spectacle of doing it. She smiled and shivered at the same time over the filthiness of the whole idea. She also knew the her hunger would be satisfied in a few days. She would have her daughter's sloppy pussy right after Scott was done ravishing it.

Cheryl tapped her newest sister on the shoulder and smiled, "I have no clue how we got here sis, but I'm in your debt."

"No sweetie you don't owe me a thing, it was so hot thinking about getting the two of you together. Now you know how me and my mom feel, it's just so special with someone who you really love," Jesse said softly.

Jenny smiled at the sentiment her daughter expressed, "I'll leave it up to your mom to tell you the story about how she came to be here today. I think it will make for some hot pillow talk for the two of you."

"In my wildest dreams never could I have seen this coming Jenny. But I'm sure glad it did!" Cheryl said happily.

Jenny nudged her daughter and whispered something to her. Jesse nodded her head and got up from the bed. She put on a light see thru wrap and leaned over and kissed both Cheryl and Stacie. She went into the living room and waited for her mom.

Both Stacie and Cheryl asked at almost the same time where the two of them were going.

Jenny got up to and told her two guests, "We think it would be nice to give you guys a little alone time. There will be plenty of time to play as a group all day and ...all night! You two take some time and talk about all the stuff bouncing in Cheryl's head and we'll be back in a while. If you finish and want us we'll be in the living room on the sofa bed. If you hear screams don't be alarmed!"

Stacie laughed at that and told her, "The same goes for the two of you, if you hear screaming don't come running."

"All night! Wow mom, what about home and dad. You know he will freak if we're out all night." Cheryl asked.

"Don't worry about your dad honey. Besides what happened to that wonderfully dominant young woman who boldly told me that my pussy was hers? She was taking my pussy from her father, were those just hollow boasts? It felt nice to have you control me baby, I hope you weren't kidding." Stacie told her as she brought her lips to her daughter's.

Cheryl was able to get out a few words in between sweet kisses from her mother, "Oh mom, I meant it, every word. I want you to be mine and trust me with your new self. I will lead and you'll follow with many orgasms in your future and mine."

"Thank you baby, I need someone who will take me. That's how I became like this today and I need someone to have the same control." Stacie said right before crushing her lips onto Cheryl's and silencing any more words between them.

The two new lovers let their tongues duel with each other and let their hands roam casually over each other's bodies. The heat between them was growing once again but they kept their lust in check for the moment.

Cheryl really wanted to talk with her mom and get a few answers. She was also a tiny bit shocked about her mom's submissive side even though she shouldn't be. It made sense that someone like her that had kept her desires so deeply in check all her life felt the need to have someone lead them. It would allow her to take some of the responsibility for her new slutty behavior away from herself. Not that Stacie showed any guilt or remorse over her new way of living in fact she appeared to be relishing it.

"Mom, we need to talk a little bit, I have more than a few questions," Cheryl said softly.

"Yeah I guess we do honey, I just hope you won't hate me when you hear some of my answers," Stacie said, the fear in her voice evident. She was nervous about confessing her affair to her daughter. It seemed silly after what had just happened between them, but she still was.

"Oh my god mom, there's no way I could ever hate you for anything you tell me. Think for a second seriously, we just fucked each other, could anything you tell me be more extreme than that? Besides I really, really like the new you whatever made it happen is a good thing in my eyes!"

Stacie smiled and caressed her daughter's face. She knew Cheryl was making sense so she decided to just tell her outright.

"I had an affair, well I guess I should say I'm having an affair. I don't think it's over but it might be.." Stacie said putting it right out on the table.

Cheryl wasn't really stunned because she knew something extreme had to happen for her mom to change so much.

"Ok mom, I kind of guessed it was something like that. I can't say I'm not surprised at all but it's all good. Do I know him and what do you mean it might or might not be over?" Cheryl said in between placing small reassuring kisses on her mom's lips. \

"Yes baby you do know him, for a long time too, it's your dad's friend Tony," Stacie said softly waiting for the backlash.

"Oh my god mom, you fucked Uncle Tony! Holy shit, I mean I've always thought he was smoking hot but still. Mom he's like daddy's best friend how the hell did that happen?" Cheryl said excitedly. Her mind was running with the possibilities here too.

"Yeah honey, I fucked your Uncle Tony, but he isn't really your Uncle you know. I'm not sure exactly how it happened other then we ran into each other at the supermarket a few times and started talking on our own. You know that he's nothing like your father, I mean he lives a normal life. He has no extreme views on things like Paul so I have no idea why they are such good friends either. Well once we started talking it seemed to take off. I found myself attracted to him, the first man since your father I could say that about," Stacie started telling her.

"So he's the one responsible for opening your eyes, getting you out of your conservative fog?"

"Yeah I guess he is honey, as much as I'm responsible too. I mean I think it might have just been time and he was my trigger but oh what a trigger he is. I found myself attracted to him in a way that I have never felt. It was electric and exciting and it made me question everything I've lived by. Well we started meeting for lunch and then it took off after that. It's been going on for about six months and it's been amazing!"

"Six months? Mom you just seemed to change this week. If you've been having an affair for six months why the big change this week?" Cheryl asked while playing with her mother's nipples.

Stacie moaned as her daughter pinched her nipple, "Oh god baby that feels great. Do mommy a favor baby suck on them while I tell you, please!"

Cheryl smiled and gladly lifted one of her mother's gorgeous tits to her mouth and started nursing on it. She sucked as if she was looking to draw the same milk from her breasts that had filled her mouth as a baby. In her mind she was feeling a primal urge, she wished they were still full of that same wonderful sustenance.

"Ooooo baby that's so nice, it's so nice to have your mouth suckling me again after so many years. I want you to feel free to suck them whenever you want baby and I'll suck yours too!"

"Hmmm mom your nipple feels so right in my mouth. My mouth was made to suck on these tits after all. Please keep your story going, why the sudden change this week?"

"Ok baby, well I mentioned a few minutes ago that I wasn't sure if my affair with Tony was over...Well that is directly tied into how I come to be here with you today. Oooooo oh god baby... Yeah slide that finger there!"

Having her mouth on her mother's tit and hearing her story was getting Cheryl all fired up again. So she started running her fingers up and down her slit. Since Stacie's pussy was fresh from being fucked, her lips were still distended and open. It was easy for Cheryl to tease her open pussy with the tips of her finger. It was distracting her mother and making her push her hips into Cheryl's finger. So to please her she slipped two fingers in and started feeling around.

"Oooo...baby... it's hard to talk... with your fingers...inside me... Just leave them there... let me finish... Then we can fuck again..."

Lifting her mouth from her mother's breast Cheryl told her in her own little girl voice, "Ok mommy I will stop but I'm getting damned hungry for some pussy so hurry!"

"Hmmm me too baby, me too! Ok so where was I, oh yeah affair ending. Well I'll just tell you that when you and your dad thought I was at your Aunt's house this weekend I was with Tony. It was only the second time we were able to get a weekend together and it was going to be spectacular. It started amazing, we got to our hotel and fucked like rabbits all afternoon. Then we went to dinner and that's when my life changed again...I saw Jenny and her mom in a full on lip lock in the middle of the restaurant!"

"Holy shit mom, talk about amazing coincidences! Were you staying in the same hotel too?"

"Yeah baby it turns out we were. You can understand how shocked I was when I saw that, it rocked my world in so many ways. I took Tony back up to the room and fucked him senseless. As I was fucking him blind my mind was on Jenny and Jesse, then out of nowhere you entered my head! I wondered to myself if you kissed as well as the two of them. It made my cunt explode baby. I had the dirtiest thought in my whole life and it made me have the greatest orgasm of my life."

"Wow, wow, wow, mom I am so flattered and amazed at the same time. I can't believe you were thinking of me while fucking your lover!"

"Yeah baby, like I said it was by far the dirtiest thought I ever had. Then the next day is when things really happened. Me and Tony had just gotten on the elevator and were deep in a kiss when who should see us while the doors were closing? Of course, Jenny and Jesse. My world was rocked again but out of fear this time. I was scared I'd been caught. It never entered into my mind about what was obviously happening between the two of them and it made me a nervous wreck. I had forgotten about seeing them kiss the night before and I freaked on Tony." Stacie said while now grinding her pussy on the two fingers Cheryl still had inside her.

"Oh baby keep sucking my tit please, I am getting near the end here. So since I was so freaked out and was a wreck me and Tony got into a fight. I asked him to leave and just sat in my room. I needed to talk with Jenny, I felt I had to try and explain things to her so she wouldn't tell your dad. I know it sounds silly but I still wasn't seeing my own leverage. I called her and she agreed to meet me in the bar that night and she brought Jesse. We talked, I confessed and she reassured me that nothing would be said. Then I don't know why but I told the two of them that I also saw them the night before. Next thing I know we are all in their room...to make it short I spent the night! It was the most amazing night of sex in my life baby. Seeing the two of them together, being with the two of them, it was so dirty and erotic."

Cheryl took her mouth off her mother's tit and laughed. She knew she should be a little jealous but she wasn't in the least. "Those bitches, they were leading me along all week and you actually got to be with them before me! I'm going to get a small taste of payback for that one!"

"I know baby, I'm sorry. Just keep in mind what happened with us wasn't planned it was completely spontaneous. Another thing you should be grateful for though, being with them solidified the dirty thought I had from the night before. I wanted to know how you kissed amongst other things.

They actually teased me with the idea of you as the night went along. They were playing with my head asking if I wished Jesse was you and things like that. Then the next morning just as I was about to have an orgasm Jesse showed me the photos of you on her mom's phone. Once again I had the strongest possible orgasm I could and as I came I imagined your head between my thighs baby. I wanted you so bad right then I could almost imagine it was you eating me and fucking me. So don't look too much for payback because I'm here today with you because of them. If anything you should stick to your promise that you owe them big time, we both do!"

"My god, mom, it just seem like an amazing amount of coincidences. It almost feels like we were destined to be here today. What about Tony mom, are you done with him?"

"Honey, when I look at Jenny and Jesse I feel like they are the eye of a sexual tsunami and people around them just get swept up in it. As far as Tony goes we talked yesterday and we both apologized for how the weekend turned out. Yes I want to keep seeing him...I'm kind of hoping you might want to get to know your Uncle a little better too!"

"Fuck yeah!! Like I said he is a fucking hottie mom! You will learn just how much I love to fuck and get to see your little girl with a cum filled pussy!" Cheryl said excitedly.

"Oh god that sounds so dirty, baby please tell me you are on the pill. If you like to fuck so much I hope you're smart." Stacie asked letting her mom side come out for a second.

"Of course mom, I'm young and love to fuck but I definitely am not ready to be a mom yet. Me and Jesse got the pill awhile ago, she has been on them as long as I am even though she didn't need to be. I convinced her it would be good just in case she wanted to... you know."

"That's a good girl, and Jesse's lucky to have such a thoughtful friend. Hmmmm I think it's time for you to take those fingers out my pussy baby." Stacie said in a half moan.

"Why mom, I thought you would want me to make you cum again," Cheryl said disappointedly.

"Oh baby you misunderstood me, I want you to take your fingers out and replace them with your tongue! I want you to eat mommy's pussy till I cum in your mouth. I want to stare into your beautiful green eyes till I cum!"

"Oh god yes mom, I can definitely do that," Cheryl said as she kissed her way down her mother's body. She dove her head in between Stacie's thighs and went to work.

Meanwhile in the living room Jenny and her daughter Jesse were having their own little chat. Jesse was ecstatic with the latest development in their love life. To be able to witness another mother and daughter being brought together in lust had her tingling all over. The fact that it'd happened because of her and her mom left her feeling erotically charged too. She only had one small sense of sadness over the whole thing and she needed to talk it out with her mom.

"Mom, they look so hot together don't you think?" Jesse said.

Jenny was laying in her daughter's arms on the new sofa bed she had bought for Mike. They had left the bedroom to give Stacie and Cheryl time to clear up some questions.

"It's almost like looking at you and I sweetie, like they were made to be in each other's arms." she said while playing with Jesse's tits. She was running her hands over each one just stopping to tug on her daughter's nipples.

1...34567...12