Jenny Pt. 02-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blane75
blane75
26 Followers

"Not bad, Mike. Not great, but not bad. Five for the effort, five for the result, and five for not making me wait. You're down to eighty total. We need to do something about that. If I am going to be your girlfriend, I want to be able to make you come whenever and wherever I feel like it. You earlier transgressions are limiting me."

Jenny reached onto the back seat and pulled out a bag, which she dropped on his lap. "You'll find a burger and fries in the bag. You may eat now; I'll wait until we get back to the house. And Mike, you better eat all of it. I know this mornings meal went through you, and you have your strength to keep up."

Mike didn't realize how hungry he was until he took the first bite. The trip to the beach house took less than ten minutes and in that time he finished the burger, fries, and the coke. He made sure to thank Jenny.

While they drove, Jenny explained the third part of their new relationship. The first part, she said, was the introduction and his acceptance of his duties as boyfriend. The second part was all about the manners and how she expected to be treated. The third part was about personal time.

"I know that we can't live our lives doing things like this morning twenty-four seven, Mike." Again, she made sure to emphasize his name. He couldn't figure out why. "You will need downtime to recover, as will I. During 'downtime', we will just be two people learning about each other. I will still expect you to treat me with the utmost of respect, but you will be allowed to talk to me person to person, man to woman. We can snuggle, sit on the beach, watch TV, eat dinner, and do all the things that make up day to day life. You can have time to yourself or to be with friends, if you want, to play golf or basketball or video games, or whatever you want. You can even call me Jenny, if it is appropriate. Is that okay with you?"

She was asking him his permission? "Yes, Ms. Jenny."

"Good. I have a few chores I need you to do, but after that, the rest of the afternoon will be downtime. If you willing to make them, I am sure that I would enjoy a margarita on the beach."

Mike didn't feel the need to answer this time. She was being rhetorical. He knew just as well as she did that he would be making margaritas that afternoon whether he was willing to or not.

Jenny pulled into the beach house driveway. The house was small, but it was on the water and away from the regular world, which was what made it perfect for getting away.

Jenny pulled her shopping bags out of the back seat. "Tonight, I want to see if you can cook. Change into jeans and a sweatshirt, and hit the grocery store. What we eat is up to you, but it better be your best attempt. If you can't cook, pick up something decent. Get some food for breakfast, too. We are running a bit low on supplies."

"While you are out, get two disposable cel phones, with thirty minutes on each. I'm not going to burn through my minutes using long distance if you are just down the street. And while you are out, get a couple of new bathing suits. I want to see you in one of those skimpy Speedos - the smaller the better. Also get a pair of the really big and baggy surfer shorts. Maybe we can both put on a little fashion show tonight. Would you like that, Mike?"

He felt himself blush. This girl - correction - this woman that had taken his anal cherry this morning, actually made him blush with the thought of himself displayed in a bathing suit.

"Yes, Ms. Jenny"

"Very good. A good meal and a show will go far in working off those demerits. Especially if the after-show entertainment is good."

"Put these bags in the bedroom, and then be quick with the margaritas. I'm parched."

Mike watched her as she walked in to the house. She seemed stronger than this morning, and the strength added to her sexuality. What did she have in mind for him tonight? A quick peek in the bags wouldn't hurt. Of course, just the thought of exploring the mysterious bags started a stir in his groin. He was snapped out of his daydream by the pain of his once again growing erection. He grabbed the bags and headed into the house.

End Jenny pt. 3

blane75
blane75
26 Followers
12