Jess Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jess, I mean Jackie, sorry...that was incredible, and don't worry I will be more than ready to service that hot box of yours later tonight." Jon said. "You just made it possible for me to survive the evening. I was afraid that if it continued as it was, I would pop in my pants or the second I plunged it into your hungry pussy."

After paying the bill, we headed out of the restaurant with a wink and a nod from our waitress. "You two have a good time tonight! I will be thinking about you later and wishing I was having the same kind of fun!" She called after us.

We ended up at one of the favorite dance places where they had a live band and a large dance floor. Jon got us a couple drinks and we found a small table right on the edge of the floor that provided a great view of the floor. As we had guessed, it was not overly crowded as it was a non-peak night, however the folks on the floor were good dancers and were all pretty much in good shape.

Soon after we got there, the band lit into "Brown Eyed Girl", and Jon asked me if I wanted to dance. In response, I took off my jacket, grabbed his hand and headed for the floor. I could tell that once again I had shocked Jon as my tits were in full view for everyone on the floor. Each shake of my body to the flow of the music caused them to bounce with their new freedom. I might as well have been a nude dancer, and I moved in a way meant to maximize the effect. It was working, Jon could not take his eyes off my body...and neither could some of the other folks on the floor.

The floor around us got more crowded as the other dancers moved in for a look. I could see that the men were getting a bit aroused as their dancing got a bit stiffer. During the second song a couple about our age pulled in closer. She was in great shape and they both could dance well. About half way through the song, she could not stand the competition any longer and she unbuttoned her blouse and let her tits fly out. They were bigger than mine, and sagged some, but that just gave them that much more bounce and movement. I could see that her nipples were hard as they extended out a good inch from her areolas. I could also see that Jon was enjoying the view as the front of his pants began to tent a bit.

At the end of the song, she looked at me and said. "Thanks, I have always wanted to do that in public before but could not do it alone! That was awesome!" She said as she buttoned a couple of the bottom buttons.

During the next song, a slow love melody, Jon reached out and pulled me to him. He put his left hand on the small of my back, and grabbed my left hand with his right. The song was slow and sensual and I made sure to rub up on Jon's cock at every opportunity. He let go of my hand half way through the song and I put it on his shoulder. He reached down and cupped my left breast, pinching the nipple lightly as we danced. It sent an electric shock through my body. His hand then drifted South and found the top of my skirt slit, weaved under it and up to my exposed pussy. I allowed my legs to part a little and Jon casually slipped his thumb into me as we continued our little slow dance. His thumb went in without the slightest effort and gyrated inside me as we danced. All I could do was close my eyes and savor the moment.

The song ended long before I wanted it to and we headed back to our table. We finished our drinks, danced to a few more numbers, ordered up a new round and reveled in our romantic evening together.

"I think I am ready for more than a thumb or a big toe." I remarked as we finished our latest glass of wine. "I want your cock buried in me way past that red mark I put on you earlier."

"What red mark?" Jon asked.

"The lipstick mark I left on your shaft so I would know how far I got!" I said.

"I can't wait to see that myself...and wash it off inside your sopping wet, very ready pussy." Jon added.

When we arrived back in the hotel room, I headed for the bathroom to put on my new lingerie. I could see that the champagne had arrived and was chilling beside the bed with two nice fluted glasses.

When I emerged from the bathroom, Jon was dressed in some ruby red silk boxers.

"I like them. Where did they come from?" I asked

Jon hoisted a small bag he had brought to the room without my knowledge. "I brought them with me just in case." He said.

We opened the champagne and drank a glass each. "Do you like my new robe?" I asked.

"It looks great." Jon said

"If you think it looks great, you should feel it." I said while staring deeply into his eyes.

Jon came over and started to run his hands over the robe, rubbing my shoulders and neck, and working his way down. "Hmmm...your tits feel great through satin..." he said as his hands drifted lower. "What is the stiff thing around your tummy?" He asked as his hands found the corset. His hands headed further down until he cupped the cheeks of my bottom. "These feel silky soft too." He mumbled.

I stepped back and removed the robe slowly, giving glimpses here and there of what was coming. I let it drop to the floor and stood directly in front of him as he sat on the edge of the bed. I spread my legs and put my hands on my hips, thrust out my perky tits and tossed back my blonde hair.

"How do you like this?" I said.

"Jackie, you are the most beautiful, sexy woman I have ever seen in my life." Jon said as he feasted his eyes upon my naked breasts and the g-string that covered my pussy. The tuft of blonde pubic hair showing above the patch was a nice touch.

"Turn around." Jon said softly.

I did, giving him the view of my ass that he wanted. Keeping my legs straight, I bent over and ran my hands down the length of my left leg, stopping as I gripped my shin. I knew that Jon could now see the lips of my pussy from behind. I wiggled my ass for him and ran a finger over my exposed pussy lips.

I turned around again and grabbed the front of my g-string and pulled it up into the folds of my mound, giving me a wedgie of sorts that felt wonderfully sexy. Jon was about to rise from the bed when I told him to stay seated.

"Just watch." I said.

I pulled the g-string to the side and started masturbating. I watched his face as I rubbed my clit with one hand and massaged my breast with the other. As I quickly reached full arousal, I pinched my nipple and tugged it while rubbing faster and faster on my clit. I could see that Jon's cock was straining at the silk material of his boxers as I came in a rush of relief.

I sauntered over to him. "How do you want me?" I said as I pushed him over on the bed.

Jon reached under the pillows and removed two lengths of silk rope.

"Oh, you naughty boy! I was not told you were into rope when I agreed to this date!"

"I never was, but hey we all have our fantasies, huh?"

With that Jon got up and lowed me to the bed. He lightly tied one rope around one of my ankles and the other around my other ankle. He then tied one rope to one bed post and the other rope to the other. He tied them high enough on the posts such that my legs were spread and my butt was even with the edge of the bed. Jon then retrieved two more ropes and tied my hands to the top bed rail.

"What now Tom? You want to stick that big dick of yours in my pussy?"

"Not yet."

With that, Jon unbuttoned my corset and removed it, leaving me totally nude and completely defenseless on the bed. Reaching under the bed he pulled up a bottle of body oil that was sitting in a pan of hot water and began to drizzle it over me. It felt very sensual as it ran from the tips of nipples down my breasts and into my bellybutton. From here, Jon began the most sexually stimulating massage I could imagine.

Starting with my shoulders, he ran his fingers lightly over my body, swirling the oil around to all the non-oiled places. It seemed like his fingers were being completely random in their path, and I would hold my breath when I thought they were tracking for my sensitive areas. I loved the feel of them as they ran under my breasts and lightly over my nipples. Occasionally, his fingers would find their way down the valley of my cleavage, over my tummy to my bellybutton, and then down to my pussy where he would follow the furrow of my pussy until he dipped deeply into me. It was wonderful. He had both hands active now, and was focusing them on the juncture of my legs. He moved to the bottom of the bed and focused his energies where I wanted him, rubbing my clit with one hand while the other plunged fingers deeply into my gaping hole.

I reached climax quickly, bucking against the ropes that held me. My body was begging for more. Jon started to rub again when I felt one of his fingers swirl the oil around the ring of my butt hole. It felt strangely erotic and heightened the feeling of my clit. Then his finger popped into my ass and snaked its way deep within me. Jon had one finger in my pussy and one in my ass, and one on my clit. It was an incredibly erotic moment. I had never had anything in there before and never thought I would want something there, but it was unbelievable. I was arching my back and lifting my butt off of the bed by the time I screamed at the full impact of my climax.

"Do you like that?" Jon said

"That is awesome, Jon...err Tom. You got anything bigger you can put in there? I think I can handle anything you want to put in me, anywhere you want to put it." I said and I meant it. For some reason, I wanted his dick in my ass; something I had never even considered before.

I could see he had a full erection and asked him to bring it to me. Jon walked around the side of the bed and I allowed my right hand to fall out of the rope that was holding it. I pulled his cock from the boxers and leaned my body to its side as best I could until I was eye to eye with his dick.

"According to this red ring, I got all but the last inch and a half in my mouth." The ring was still pretty obvious. I leaned over and sucked his cock back into my mouth and led his hand to my clit once more. Standing beside me, Jon began to pump his dick in and out of my mouth like it was my pussy. While he brought me to a climax, I suckled his big cock even deeper into my mouth smearing the ring to within a half-inch of the base.

"That is as good as it is going to get." I purred.

"'I'll drink to that." Jon said as he grabbed the champagne bottle and headed to the foot of the bed where his glass was. Instead of pouring a new glass, Jon placed the opening of the bottle in my vagina and poured in a small stream of champagne. It tickled and I burst out with a laugh, which sprayed Jon down with a spew of champagne. The look on his face and the absurdity of what he had just done caused me to laugh even harder.

"Lets try this again!" Jon said. "While I am in fantasy fulfillment mode, I have dreamed of drinking champagne from a woman's pussy several times when I have dreamed of the ultimate in sexual decadence."

With that he tipped the bottle again into my hole where the cool drink felt weird, a little prickly, but very interesting once I knew what was coming. I kept from laughing this time.

"You better drink quick, or I am going to shoot you again. Those bubbles tickle me inside." I said as Jon kneeled between my legs and sucked the champagne out of me. It was not exactly stimulating, but it was cool...in both senses of the word.

"My turn." I said and released myself from the ropes.

I put the corset back on as it felt sexy and I could see myself in the room mirror while on the bed. I told Jon to lay down on the bed after I fished his hard dick back through his boxer opening and pulled them to the floor, leaving him totally naked. I tied his feet together, and tied his hands to the headboard. His dick lay hard against his stomach.

"Nice cock you have there, Tom." I said as I grabbed it at its base and jerked it a couple times. "Do you want me to sit on it?"

"That would be most excellent!" He said.

I straddled his torso, facing his cock, my pussy pressed to his chest.

"But first, before I do that, I want to sit on your face!" I said and slid back and mounted my pussy right on his lips. Jon stuck out his tongue as I did so, impaling me as I sat down. I began to gyrate my hips, as his tongue tip found my swollen clit and as a bonus, his nose found the opening to my vagina. I could see myself in the mirror and I was beautiful.

Between my movements and his, I was soon reaching climax once more, I leaned forward and impaled my face on his cock and came again while pumping up and down the length of his shaft and sucking hard on the end of his crown. I released his dick and moved my pussy down his body until I was poised directly above him. I lowered myself onto his cock and buried it deep within me.

"Oh, that feels so good. I have been waiting all night to have that thing in me." I moved back and forth on his member relishing the feeling of finally being full. My hand found my pussy once again and I started to rub my insatiable clit. Leaning forward I asked Jon a favor.

"Can you stick a finger in my ass while your cock is in my pussy? I want to feel the fullness." Jon obliged and I felt the end of his middle finger at my rear door. There was so much juice flowing from my pussy that his finger slipped in without any resistance. Pushing it all the way in, I felt full in a new and incredible way. I slowly bounced up and down on his cock, while he did the same with his finger, occasionally allowing his finger to pop out, only to push it back in. I could easily feel both inside me, each giving its own special felling to the moment. It was hot. I was hot, and my clit was on fire. I burst in orgasm once again and relaxed on top of him.

From nowhere, I was hit with an incredible urge that I was ripe for. I sat up and leaning forward, slowly pulled his cock from my pussy. It was soaked in my cum. I guided it to my back door and slowly put pressure on it with my weight. To my surprise, it popped through my tight ring without much help. The sensation was very different than having it in my pussy. My ring was stretched, which was a little painful, but it was a stimulating pain.

I ran my finger to my clit and began to masturbate once more. Concentrating on both my clit and ass, I slowly lowered myself down his shaft as my arousal increased to a furious state, and cumming as I finally buried him all the way in me. A small scream escaped my lips, but it was definitely one of pleasure as much as it was of pain. If I had ever thought I felt full when he was in my pussy, it was nothing compared to this feeling. I thought I was going to split wide open, but if I did I would do so with a smile on my face.

"Tom, that feels so good." I said as I allowed myself another climax while I was impaled on him. By now my opening had grown to accommodate his size. I gyrated my hips with him all the way in my depths and the full feeling expanded.

Jon was groaning under the pressure as I started to slide forward, allowing his cock to almost exit before pushing down to take him fully back inside. I repeated this movement for a few minutes, gaping at the stretching and filling sensation I was getting. Sitting down, I leaned back and began to massage my clit once more. It felt wonderful and I was luxuriating in the feeling. Sliding down and nestling, I leaned back and inserted my index and middle finger deeply into my pussy. I could feel Jon's cock through the back wall that separated my fingers from his cock. Lifting myself I pumped up and down and could feel the head of Jon's cock as it was moving in my ass. It was a strange sensation and it was incredibly arousing. I could tell from the increased urgency on Jon's part that he was straining to not cum.

I slid him out of my ass with a pop and a lasting feeling of where he had been. I turned my body around and faced him. "Are you ready?" I asked.

Jon nodded. I put his cock in my pussy once more and began to pump him in earnest. My grinding action along with his pumping soon had him cumming inside my now tired and swollen pussy.

I released the ropes and poured us both a glass of champagne. We toasted each other and drank heavily from our flutes.

"Jackie, you are the sexiest woman alive. I would love the pleasure of dating you again sometime." Jon said.

"Tom, I would love to. As long as you promise to bring the champagne, rope and oil!" I said. "Oh, I have a few other girl friends to hook you up with if you are interested. One is a red head with a fiery attitude and another is a brunette who is shy, and another one who is domineering."

"Bring them all on. I am game for any of them." Jon smiled as he said this.

We fell asleep with smiles on our faces and both of us dreamed of our new adventures.

12