Jessica The Pissmop Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,502 Followers

"Right bitch, get up those stair to the bathroom and get in the bath on your knees, we've got some good old fashioned Pissmop action for you next!"

Bless her she fairly scampered up the stairs at those words and me and the guys following got a hell of a view of her round ass bouncing up those steps. The bathroom was as luxurious as the rest of the house and when we got there Jessica was already in the bath and waiting expectantly with her mouth wide and her tongue out. Maybe she wouldn't have been so keen if she had been aware that the guys had been on a night long beer session last night under my instructions and their piss would be pretty vile by today, but what the hell, she'd find out quick enough.

"Now I don't want you spilling a drop bitch so I've got a nice collar for you, lets get rid of this thing from your robe, its job is done."

I snapped a plastic collar around her neck, it was high sided and fit snugly around her neck and was high enough that it was above her ears. It was made of clear plastic so we would be able to clearly see the level of piss rise once the guys began emptying their bladders. I ascertained from the guys which two of them could hold off the longest and told them to take a back seat for the moment, their time would come later. But for that moment I had the other four stand around the bath (it was one of those faux old fashioned ones with legs that stood in the centre of the spacious bathroom) and to target only Jessica's head and face and to let the yellow flow.

Jessica knelt there, expectantly, her mouth held wide her eyes glistening with anticipation as the four naked men arranged and held their cocks and carefully pointed them at their target. Two of them started almost instantaneously, one from each side hitting Jessica's head and shocking her into closing her mouth and eyes for a moment as she tried to adjust to the torrent of piss. Before she could do that though the other two had fired up and all four were aiming their yellow, stinking streams at her head and plastic collar. The smell was pretty gag inducing, stale and sour, but busty Jessica was such a dirty whore that she hardly seemed to notice as she gainfully tried to keep up with swallowing big gulpfuls of the thick yellow fluid. Though she drank like a thirsty fish four streams of piss was too much for her and slowly the level of piss inside the collar rose up past her chin and towards her nostrils. Fortunately for Jessica they had to eventually slow down and gradually the thirsty slut was able to drink down all that piss and get her mouth uncovered again.

I finished off by having her unclip the collar and lick it clean. While she was at that I disappeared downstairs and had a little piss myself, filling a small sherry decanter on her sideboard, of that I would not tell her it might make a nice surprise for either her or her husband at some later date. Still I was acutely aware that I still had two men in desperate need to piss and one piss whore already bloated with piss to satisfy.

I hurried a dripping Jessica down the stairs and had her stand at the bottom. Her house was perfect for what I intended to do. I gave her a small plastic funnel such as you might use to pour petrol into a small hole and told her to stand in her hallway directly below the hall above. I then had the two remaining guys stand at the top, holding their dicks so that when they pissed it would go between the banisters and fall all the way down to the hall below. Of course, you can see where this is leading, so could Jessica and I think finally I had found a way to get to her. It had taken filling her belly up with piss and covering her lovely house in piss to do it but finally, I think she had had enough. Which was tough shit for her because I was far from done yet, this was going to be an insanely good film and hopefully the exclamation mark on my relationship with Jessica, after this I never wanted to hear from her ever again.

God knows what her husband would have made of the scene if he had come home at that point -- as Jessica scurried around back and forth under the balustrade, naked, stinking of piss and with a plastic funnel held to her mouth two naked men stood above her, a few yards apart and strained to start pissing. I had positioned them so that Jessica could not just turn from side to side and actually would have to dash from one stream to the next, especially if they were going at the same time, which, glory be, they did!

Jessica tried at first to dash between the twin yellow streams that splattered down onto her expensive hall tiles from above and gamely caught a fair amount in her funnel but she was getting even more soaked in her efforts and the harsh noise of the splatter on the tiles was echoing through her hallway to great effect. And then as she tried to hurry from one piss stream to the next with her funnel particularly full she fell! It was pure comedy gold, seeing the stuck up, big titted cow lose her balance and slip on the piss soaked tiles, falling forward and landing on those giant plastic tits of hers. And of course as she lay on her stomach, slowly trying to regain her feet it's not as if the two guys above stopped their pissing, they just carried on regardless, one stream actually landing square on the back of Jessica's head as she lay there. Finally the guys on the balcony ran dry just as Jessica slipped and slid her way up to her hand sand knees the funnel dropped beside her, he looked a complete state, her expensive hair in a ragged, saturated mess and her eyes stained with piss, her body stinking of urine and her lavish hall a total piss-aster zone. I thought back to how smug she had been at the end of my first film with her and knew that she wasn't so happy this time, fucking served her right.

"You had enough cunt?"

All she could muster was a pretty pathetic nod of ascent.

Pity! Still you can drink your water like a good doggie, can't you?"

And with that I placed the plastic bowl filled with Jessica's own piss in front of her and the final scene on my latest Pissmop video is that of the bedraggled rich bitch dipping her head and lapping obediently from the bowl marked "WHORE".

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,502 Followers
12