Jessie's Ordeal Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jessie_69
jessie_69
136 Followers

The first stream shot out and landed on Jessie's chin and upper chest, the second stream landed between her two firm and full breasts, the third stream landed on her upper stomach just below her tits, with the forth stream landing on her quivering stomach. Rick's left hand released Jessie's nipple and moved to his cock, where he jerked a fifth stream on cum from his cock that landed in Jessie's fiery red landing strip.

"Damn that was good!!" Rick said as he once again looked at his neighbor's pretty and sexy wife once again covered in his cum. Jessie quivered and shook, as she slowly started to come down from her orgasms, as her hands once again moved with a mind of their own to rub Rick's cum into her skin. Her hands moved and rubbed his cum into the skin of her firm high 35C breasts and flat stomach. Her left hand was massaging the cum into her pubic hair and pelvis, as her right hand moved up to her chin.

A finger moved to scoop up some of the cum from her chin, and Jessie unconsciously moved her finger to her mouth. Her tongue reached out and licked at her finger before she moved her finger into her mouth and sucked Rick's cum off her finger and down her throat. When Rick saw that, he dropped her left leg and moved up onto the couch until he was kneeing above her. Jessie was beyond thinking, and her body was just reacting on auto pilot as her senses attempted to recover from her multiple orgasms.

Rick gripped the base of his shaft in his right hand as he moved his cock head to her chin and gathered the remaining cum from her chin on his cock head. He then moved his cum covered cock head to Jessie's lips which opened on their own accord and her tongue extended out to lick at his cum covered cock head. Rick moved to slip his cock into her mouth and Jessie's lips automatically closed around his cock as her tongue moved to lick his shaft clean of his cum and her pussy juices.

Rick could not believe that Jessie was so willingly sucking his softening cock clean as she moved her mouth up and down on his cock. Jessie's tongue moved and danced over every inch of the cock buried in her mouth. Rick moved his hips forward as his cock softened and shrank until his entire cock was engulfed in Jessie's hot wet mouth. Jessie's tongue started to swirl around and over the cock head buried in her mouth as she sucked on the shaft filling her mouth.

Rick's cock was extremely sensitive, having just came, and Jessie's tongue action on the head of his cock was overpowering, causing him to move back pulling his cock from her sucking mouth. Rick shivered as he pulled his mushroom shaped cock head from between Jessie's lips causing her to moan "No don't take it away." as he moved to sit on the couch beside Jessie's prone body. Jessie's hand moved to try to grab his cock and pull it back to her mouth but Rick moved out of her grasp and sat beside her on the couch.

Jessie lay there, with her body slowly starting to recover, and her senses started to return as she realized that she had swallowed some of Rick's cum and had sucked his cock clean, all of it without be asked to by Rick. Jessie began to wonder what was happening, since her body did not seem to be able to listen to her mind and not enjoy or participate in the sex that her blackmailing neighbor was forcing on her.

After a while of just laying there prone of the couch, with her legs hanging off the cushion and her feet on the floor, Jessie moved to sit up on the couch. As she leveraged her upper body of the couch her hands went out to her sides to help her leverage herself up. Her left hand landed on Rick's crotch as her right hand gripped the arm rest of the couch. Pulling herself up, she raised up and moved to sit back upright on the couch.

Her eyes went to the clock beside the television and she noticed that it was now almost ten thirty in the morning. Her mind struggled to try to account for the almost two hours that had passed since the last time she had looked at that clock. Surely Rick had not been fucking her for almost two straight hours. While her mind pondered that question she became aware that her left hand was still in Rick crotch, when his cock twitched and brushed against her hand.

Jessie jerked her hand away from his crotch and sat with both her hands in her lap, as her mind attempted to make sense of what had happened to her so far this morning.

Slowly her mind started to replay the events of the day so far, which had began with her as a faithful wife, who had only known her two husbands. After giving her current husband a loving and caring morning blowjob, she had seen her husband, Edward, and stepson, Will, off on the their four day camping trip.

Shortly after they left, Rick showed up around six thirty in the morning. He then used a video of her stepson robbing some local houses to blackmail her into letting him use her for the four days, that her husband and stepson were to be gone, in return for not taking the video to the police. After forcing her into this, he had stripped her naked and ate her pussy to orgasm while he played with her firm full 35C breasts.

Then he had fucked her tight pussy with his seven inch long cock with its large mushroom head. His cock was longer than any she had ever experienced before, and his large mushroom shaped cock head was thicker than anything she had ever had stuffed in her. As he fucked her the first time, she had experienced her first two cock induced orgasms, as before she had only achieved orgasms while having her pussy eaten. After her two orgasms Rick had pulled out and came all over her breasts, stomach and pelvic area in five large blasts of cum.

Jessie had cleaned up while in the bathroom, and had returned to the living room where Rick had then played with her breasts and clitoris until she had another orgasm, and then had fucked her tight pussy long and hard while he held her pinned to the couch. At first his cock had hit her cervix while she was pinned to the couch, but her orgasm, had stretched her pussy enough to stop that. After two orgasms, Rick had stopped pinning her down to the couch and allowed her to move as he fucked her long and hard to three more orgasms.

Jessie sat there stunned realizing that in only four hours she had nine orgasms while being forced to have sex with her nineteen year old blackmailing neighbor. Jessie was unsure that she could survive three and half more days like this, but was sure that even as young and virile as Rick had seemed so far, surely he had to slow down at some point.

Jessie sat on the couch, with her skin glistening from the load of Rick's cum that she had rubbed into her skin as she contemplated what was to come next in her ordeal.

jessie_69
jessie_69
136 Followers
12