Jessie's Ordeal Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessie gasped as Rick began thrusting his cock in and out of her pussy while holding her up by her waist. His cock slammed into her ass with each stroke, causing the large mushroom head to slam into Jessie's cervix on each long stroke. Jessie gasped for breath as Rick hammered his long cock into her upturned pussy, as he held his thumb buried in her ass.

Jessie felt another orgasm rapidly approaching as Rick pounded his cock in and out of her pussy. His balls were swinging with each thrust causing them to slap against her swollen clitoris each time he buried his long cock in her pussy.

"Harder! So Hard! Fuck!!! I'm Cumming Again!!!" Jessie wailed as her pussy convulsed around his cock as her orgasm hit. Jessie whimpered as she felt Rick remove his thumb from her asshole and pull his cock out of her contracting pussy. The empty feeling in her convulsing pussy left Jessie begging "Fuck Me!..Fuck Me!" as she shook with her orgasm.

Suddenly Jessie felt the large mushroom shaped head push against her sphincter, and then the head popped into her ass. Jessie saw stars as her asshole expanded to allow the large head of his cock to enter her ass. "Oh God!! Too Big!!" Jessie cried as she felt both of Ricks hands grasp her firmly by her hips.

Jessie pussy was still contracting in orgasm, which in turn caused her asshole to clench around the large wide cock head in her ass. "Too Big!! Big! OH GOD! To Big!!" Jessie was babbling as her orgasm caused her to shake and quiver.

Jessie gasped and panted for breath, as her orgasm faded and her asshole stopped clenching around the cock head in her ass. Jessie tried to focus on relaxing her asshole as she pleaded with Rick "Please, go slow..so big..gently...please!"

"Damn your ass is tight, doesn't Edward ever fuck your ass?" Rick asked as he held Jessie's hips motionless.

"Yes he OH GOD DAMN!!!" Jessie started to answer when Rick pulled back hard on her hips, as he moved his hips forward, causing several inches of his cock to slide into her tight asshole. Jessie's hands clutched at the sheets, as stars exploded behind her eyes, and her mouth flew open.

Rick withdrew a little and then shoved his cock back into her sliding in a little further, causing Jessie to pant for breath as her mouth hung open in a soundless scream. Rick began a slow steady fucking in and out of her tight asshole, slipping a little more cock into her stretched asshole on each stroke.

Jessie could not get enough air in her lungs to speak, as the asshole was painfully being stretched as Rick fucked her ass with his long hard cock. Her mouth was moving, but no sound came out as Jessie clenched the sheets in her hands. Finally Rick stopped fucking her ass and stopped with his cock buried in her, and held still allowing her to adjust to being so full.

Jessie managed to finally catch her breath, and gasp out "Stop...please..give me a...minute! Please!" Rick did not respond but moved his right hand from her hip, reaching around and under her until his fingers found her clitoris. Jessie moaned as Rick began to rub her clitoris with his fingers, causing her to feel some pleasure along with the pain.

Jessie felt her asshole beginning to adjust to being so full, as the pleasure from her clitoris continued to help her relax as Rick played with her. After a few more minutes of Rick's finger manipulation of her swollen clitoris caused Jessie to moan. Rick continued to play with her clitoris as she slowly withdrew his cock, until only the large head remained in her ass.

While playing with clitoris Rick slowly pushed his cock back into Jessie's ass as she panted and grimaced as he forced five hard inches into her. Jessie felt his cock move further into her ass, as his finger relentless rubbed her clitoris. Jessie was grateful when he paused and allowed her to get used to the cock in her rectum.

Jessie moaned as he withdrew his cock, pulling it out until only an inch remained, and the gasped when he pushed in back in not stopping until she felt his groin push against her ass cheeks. Rick stayed there with his entire seven inches buried in her tight ass as he moaned "Damn you ass is tight!"

Jessie groaned in response "So Deep..So Very Deep..Oh God!!"

Rick's fingers rubbed her clitoris as he started to slowly stroke his cock in and out of her tight ass, withdrawing until an inch of so was left inside her, before pushing all seven inches back in. Jessie groaned and panted as Rick fucked her ass with long slow strokes, as he fingered her swollen clitoris.

Jessie was surprise that the pain in her ass had stopped and she was now beginning to enjoy the feeling of his cock sliding in and out of her ass. The feeling of being ass fucked, and her clitoris being manipulated caused her to moan "Oh God! Fuck My Ass!!"

Jessie felt her pussy quivering as she neared an orgasm while Rick slowly fucked her ass with his long cock. Jessie had never before had an orgasm while being fucked in the ass before, and was surprised how good it was starting to feel.

"Yes! Fuck My Ass!!" Jessie moaned as her pussy began contracting in a powerful orgasm, causing her asshole to also contract tighter on the cock fucking her ass.

"OH MY GOD!!! CUMMING!!!" Jessie cried as her pussy convulsed and contracted as her orgasm shook her body.

Rick continued to slowly and deeply fuck her ass as her orgasm tore trough her body, with Jessie gasping "Oh GOD! Oh GOD!!" over and over as her pussy and stomach quivered powerfully.

Jessie moaned as her orgasm finally passed, and she felt Rick relentlessly driving his long cock into her with long, slow strokes. Jessie felt pleasure now from the long cock sliding into her ass, as he continued to play with her clitoris. Jessie lay there with her head and shoulders on the bed, her knees bent, with her ass in the air being fucked with long strokes of Rick's cock.

Jessie surprised herself when she gasped "Harder!" as Rick was withdrawing his cock. This caused Rick to begin fucking her harder and faster in the tender ass, the harder strokes, caused his balls to swing into her swollen, open pussy lips as his groin slapped into her ass cheeks.

"Yes! Fuck My Ass!!" Jessie gasped.

Rick was surprised by the words coming from Jessie, but continued to fuck her ass hard and deep, while he fingered her clitoris. The hard strokes in and out were causing Jessie's body to once again climb upward to a peak.

"Harder! Fuck My Ass Harder!!" Jessie cried as she felt her orgasm rapidly approaching. Rick slammed his cock into her ass harder and faster as Jessie encouraged him.

"YES!! CUMMING!! OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING!!!" Jessie cried as her entire body clenched and quivered violently. Every muscle in her body strained and quivered as her nerves were overwhelmed by her sixth orgasm. Rick froze with his cock buried in her ass, as he watched stunned, as her shaking and twitching body.

"OH MY GOD!!" Jessie cried as her body quivered and shook as her orgasm caused her eyes to roll back in her head. Rick saw her eyes roll back, and stopped fingering her clitoris while loosening his grip on her hip. Jessie's uncontrolled quivering caused her to roll to her left, falling onto her side. Her contracting asshole, slid up and off Rick's cock as she fell onto her side curling into the fetal position as she gasped "OH GOD!! OH GOD!!" over and over.

Rick knelt on the bed and watched Jessie curled into the fetal position as she quivered and moaned, her eyes still rolled back in their sockets. His seven inch cock throbbed as he watched, her shake and quiver uncontrollably. After four or five minutes, Jessie's eyes rolled back down, and her body stopped shaking. She lay on her left side, breathing rapidly through her mouth, curled into the fetal position.

Rick grabbed her, turning her onto her back and spread her legs, moving into place to fuck her some more, when he realized that she was passed out. Rick got out of the bed, wondering what he was going to do with his throbbing cock, as he stood by the bed. Rick glanced at the alarm clock on the nightstand by the bed and was surprised to see that it was ten after eight PM.

He walked over to where his clothes lay folded on her dressing room chair, and looked back at Jessie asleep on the bed. The sight of her firm full 35C breasts gave him a thought, and he grabbed his phone before walking back to the bed.

Rick climbed onto the bed, straddled her body and lay his hard cock between her breasts. He played with her nipples, causing the to swell, even in her sleep, into half inch eraser shaped pink nubs. He placed his phone, on the bed beside her and squeezed her tits, over his cock which was trapped between them.

He noticed that her two elongated nipples were touching and reached for them with fingers of his right hand. Holding both her nipples between his index finger and thumb, her breasts were held in place around his cock. He picked up his phone, thumbed it in to camera mode and took a picture of his cock between her breasts.

He placed the phone back on the bed, and began to fuck his cock between her tits, holding one breasts in each hand. His cock was throbbing as he fucked her full firm tits. He had been on the verge of cumming when he was fucking Jessie in the ass, and after a few minutes he was again on the verge from fucking her tits, while starring at her pretty face.

He shoved his cock between her firm full tits and groaned as a blast of sperm flew out and onto Jessie's face. It landed on her chin and spread over her nose ending just below he right eye. His second blast landed on her left cheek, the third blast hit the bottom of her chin and dripped onto her next. His forth weak blast landed on her chest just above her full firm 35C breasts.

Rick picked up his phone and took a picture of her asleep, with her face covered in his white creamy sperm. He thought to himself, if you didn't know she was asleep you would think she just had her eye's closed.

Rick crawled off of her, and out of the bed. He walked over to his clothes and got dressed, and then walked over to the alarm clock on the nightstand. He set the alarm for six AM. and turned in on. He then took one last look as Jessie laying on her back, head at the foot of the bed, her pretty face covered in his cum. He then walked out of the bedroom.

Rick went downstairs, and let him self out through the front door, being careful to make sure it was locked as he pulled it shut.

He was looking forward to Sunday, as he walked down her driveway and over to his house next door.

12