All Comments on 'Jill Ch. 05'

by lckscknfck7

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
"Have faith in Jill"

That was your comment from the last chapter of this story. The situation has not improved Jill is a cheating slut for black cock and sadly always will be. It should be the end of her marriage but it sadly it wont be. I pity the cucked husband and the daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Chapter 5 ruined the rest of the story.

Chapter 5 ruined the rest of the story. Suspension of disbelief disappeared. It makes me sad.

lckscknfck7lckscknfck7over 12 years agoAuthor
Only the beginning.

I completely agree that there are enough "wife gone black, and never going back" cuckold stories out there. This is just the first third of the whole story. Has Jill turned into a slut? Not yet, even after all that she thinks has happened.

Appreciate constructive criticism. Was it well-written? Spelling or grammatical errors? Did you visualize anything while reading the story? Were you intrigued by anything? Aroused by anything? What worked, and what could have been improved?

Saying I ruined it... that doesn't leave me much to work with.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlckscknfck7@lckscknfck7
539 Followers
Art is the author's own work, and the property of the author. Software used is Poser and Photoshop. Writing is a hobby for me, filling time when there's nothing else to do. While some of the subject matter I write about isn't for everyone, I hope that most of it is. Most o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Jill Ch. 06 Next Part
Jill Ch. 04 Previous Part
Jill Series Info