All Comments on 'Jill's Secret'

by meatgrinder500070

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
wolf9696wolf9696over 9 years ago
5/5

well developed....even if quite unbelievable...;p......but will wait to read more....hope u write more on this......and Not sissify him into panties.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sci/Fi maybe?

I don't know. I think there was a story in there but I never found it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
excellent!

This was great! I hope you write part 2 soon!

Ladd_RussoLadd_Russoover 9 years ago
Nice

Amazing work. Please continue!

WhiskeyIsGoodWhiskeyIsGoodover 9 years ago
Not much into hermaphrodites, but this was pretty good

Looking forward to him getting his ass fucked by her in the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

intersexed ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
No need to continue!!

It started with promise, until the premise that she woke up with a curvy body, big tits, and a cock between her legs.

There are plenty of explanations for the duality of her sexuality that could have been plausibly offered but the author apparently was too lazy to develop that part of the story. Instead, it magically appeared.

It wasn't worth reading after that.

protomanprotomanover 9 years ago
more please!!

I freaking loved this i loved how descriptive you made everything from how her body looks in a dress to how it feels to suck a cock im a 25 year old man and ive recently became curious as to what irs like to suck a cock so thanks for that. Great story please make more.

ShortyMacShortyMacalmost 2 years ago

I really liked the story. It mixed Sci-Fi, and Fantasy all in one. Wish I could find my own Jill. I’ve been with transgendered girls and loved it to have one with a pussy too would be totally awesome.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous