Jimmy Palin You Asshole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Which one would you have supported?"

"Both of them."

"But they were on opposite sides and would you wish, in the circumstances, to be seen to taking sides?"

"Oh god Jimmy, you know so much more than I do."

"Bullshit, you graduated college near the top of your year."

"But that means nothing."

"Crap, it means you still lack confidence and are not yet backing yourself. You have the knowledge baby, use it confidently and try not to be alarm if you are proven wrong or are challenged."

Showing signs of not likening being told how to act, and that in Jimmy's book was just being normal, Dion said, "So apparently you've saved a marriage?"

"Possibly. Your mother was confident I had, that your father would give up Lady X."

Dion frowned. "We should not use her name, should we?"

"Correct."

"My father will probably promote you into management over this."

"Well he can stick management for the time being. I'm with him to sell cars, not push paper across my desk."

"He won't like being told that."

"Oh no, then who wants to sell a record number of new cars during the current and the final quarter?"

"Daddy?"

Jimmy grinned and said he would have pleasure in reminding Jerry that should he try to stick him in an office. "Um about tonight..."

There meals arrived and they both looked at Jimmy's thick steak.

"Yes Jimmy, I probably want it as much as you do. Where?"

"Back home in my room..."

"Ohmigod no."

"... or on a rug on the riverbank. The security patrol would note the alarm was off if we used the office, keeping the lights switched off."

"No Jimmy not like that; it's not gross. Kids at high school do that. At your age earning the amount of money you ought to have your own apartment. Anything less than that is asking too much and that includes going to a grubby hotel.

Jimmy paused chewing his meat as if he were hearing something unbelievable.

"It's only sex Dion. Why this sudden change in attitude?"

Dion paused as if fighting to say it. And then: "Something has been gnawing at me and I think I should say it. Jimmy Palin, I have my doubts that you are good enough for me. You are all mouth and heart but lack real substance."

Jimmy spat out the chewed meat into a napkin help against his mouth. He pulled out money to cover the meal and said flatly, "Good night Dion."

He was a couple of tables away when Dion shouted loud enough for the entire restaurant and the kitchen workers to hear, "You asshole Jimmy Palin."

Well perhaps he was, Jimmy thought, driving away and only then realizing Dion would have to take a cab home.

The asshole grinned.

Jimmy arrived home. Charlotte was down in the basement dressed up in one of the costumes screaming for her father as he tortured her while Veronica was in the family room at the table helping Mia with school homework.

"Coffee guys?"

"Hi, you're home early, yes please," Veronica said and Mia asked for milk.

"Have one of you called your mom tonight?"

"Yes Jimmy, Charlotte did before she went down with dad to play Mary Antoinette."

"Well I think one of you should do that every evening."

"We already have a roster working for that purpose Jimmy and a substitution system," Veronica smiled, not at all concerned that Jimmy was transgressing into her area of responsibility.

Her soft smile and thick ruby lips tugged at Jimmy as he thought selfishly of those lips smacking against the helmet of his cock and he said without thinking, perhaps smarting over Dion dropping the axe on him, "You look lovely this evening."

The reply was simply a soft smile, a not usual exchange from her, but Mia looking at both of them open-mouthed magnified the comment. Veronica's blush deepened into a real beauty and Jimmy practically scampered to the kitchen.

They had finished their drinks, Jimmy sitting with them musing, when Mia said, "Am I welcome to join you two tonight?" It was embarrassing for her but said managed it without stumbling over the presumably rehearsed words.

Veronica appeared surprised and looked at Jimmy who nodded to her and she patted Mia on the arm and said, "Of course dear." She added, "Go off and shower Jimmy while Mia and I finish up here."

It was one of those beautiful occasions, softcore to the core. Just kissing and stroking with both young women playing with Jimmy and he kissing and tonguing them and then when Mia climbed into doggie pose, the taller Veronica straddled her and Jimmy fucked them both in alternative short bursts and when he was about to burst he fell on to his back and the sisters shared his ejaculation.

In the morning Veronica stroked Jimmy and Mia whom she found in a sixty-nine when she awoke and when Mia sauntered off to get ready for senior high school Veronica received her morning fill.

Well, thought Jimmy, as Veronica straddled him to have her pussy licked out, what a perfect family, knowing of course not all was well within this family. He worried about Charlotte despite her assurances that her father only used weight clamps and vibrators on her and they never had real sex, per se. And of course he worried about Victoria.

Jimmy went to his job late, thinking why go early to be sacked. He was dusting a fully-featured LS460L AWD when Terry approached him looking worried. "I'm increasing your base salary by ten grand, effective immediately. I don't want to lose both of you."

"Both of us?"

"Yes, Dion has resigned and will seek new employment. I'm sorry it's not working out between you two but then again I'm not. You two are about as mis-matched as her mother and me but at least Britt is back doing her best to milk me dry. I have a lot to thank you for and you'll be repaid in due course when you tire of pushing cars on to people all day. How's Victoria?"

"Am I supposed to know you know Victoria?"

"Yes."

"Well she'd split from her husband and is hold up with her parents while attempting to turn around her life. The kids are very supportive of both parents with a bias towards their mother. The girls know whatever happens they will still have access to both parents."

"So what will Victoria do?"

"Find a new guy with big sex drive and who will keep her happy by loving her."

"You're a fucking romantic Jimmy."

"Is Victoria cold and calculating with high ideals like your wife and daughter?"

"Er no. What you just said is Victoria's kind of guy. Now just try to sell more cars will you. I've invested in you."

* * *

Weeks later everything had settled. Victoria was happy establishing a relationship with a cheerful house plumber who employed eleven plumbers. Meanwhile Victoria's ex-'plumber' husband had ousted Charlotte from the basement. The gynecologist had found a very robust woman from reception at the medical center who simply loved clamping him to the new super-deluxe bench installed in the basement and doing unspeakable things to him. Veronica had said to Jimmy she'd rarely seen her father looking so happy and it was so lovely that her mom's new guy was robust at everything he did to her and for her.

Jimmy arrived home from work to be greeted by three sisters. Charlotte and Mia had become very close since Charlotte's basement banishment, doing unspeakable things to one another judging by the groans that came from their room during the night. Mia held out a letter to Jimmy and said breathlessly, it's a wedding invitation. Jimmy had remained in email contact with his sister in case either she or her parents ran into trouble so she'd had his address. But the envelope address was in his mother's writing.

At the bottom of the invitation for Jimmy and Partner to attend the wedding of Florence and Cheal his mom had written, 'Come home for this great event and make it a family reunification' and his father had added his bit, 'Yeah son, it's time'.

Jimmy had tears in his eyes when he handed the invitation to the sisters and they began weeping. A thunderous cry filled the hallway when 6ft 180lb Brenda entered and shouted, "Out the way your fucking coterie of gays."

The girls fled but Jimmy stood his ground.

"Out of my way you wimp."

"Lay a finger on me and I'll rip your tits off."

Brenda back-pedaled. "Oh sorry Jimmy; have a lovely day selling those fancy cars?"

"Yes thanks Brenda and I want you to lay off those girls otherwise I'll sink my shoe up your ass."

"Yes Jimmy, whatever you say Jimmy."

Brenda fled to the basement.

CHAPTER 4

Jimmy and Veronica entered Raffles and she said, encouragingly, "Oh my, this is a pretty town."

Well the plane trees on both sides of Main Street did add something. For the seventy-seventh time Jimmy saw Veronica looked at her engagement ring.

They'd been having a coke and burger at a roadside pit stop when Jimmy said, "I'd like to ask you to marry me."

Face flaming Veronica said, "Go right ahead. I was expecting this."

Jimmy went down on both knees and everyone in the restaurant smiled when Veronica said, "No Jimmy, you do it with only one knee on the ground."

He proposed and she accepted.

Jimmy said they should buy a ring. Veronica laughed and said she had anticipated the moment and had purchased one she liked very much. She handed it to Jimmy and he placed it on the right finger without requiring instruction.

He said solemnly, "This is the proudest moment of my life" and people laughed when Veronica threw her arms around him and sobbed and said she loved him so much.

Florence as she appeared to be called now, kissed her brother enthusiastically while straining to look over his shoulder to take a good look at his partner. She whispered, "She looks adorable."

"Thanks Flo."

"Florence," she scolded. Cheal doesn't like abbreviated names."

"Isn't what you like that matters?"

"I like Cheal."

Jimmy grinned and introduced the two women who immediately were all over each other.

Reunion with his parents went without incident... they couldn't keep their eyes off Veronica and that was what Jimmy had expected.

The wedding was great and at the wedding breakfast to Jimmy's astonishment his father said, "I invite my son on behalf of the bride's family to welcome everybody to this important event for Cheal and Florence and their families."

Never lost for a word, Jimmy ripped into it and had people smiling as he spoke about growing up with older sister Florence and the worst thing he could remember her doing to him was to burn all his underpants after emptying the laundry basket and noticing a brown mark on one of them.

When the laughter died he said, "Cheal our family is handing over to you a lovely young lady that mom and dad did so well in preparing her for today. We all wish you two a very happy life together... or as mom would want me to say a very happy and productive life together. Thank you."

As Jimmy and Veronica were leaving next afternoon after the post-wedding lunch, Jimmy's mom Lisa held on to Veronica and said she didn't want Veronica to go. She cried, Veronica cried and Jimmy and his dad Paul rolled their eyes and grinned at each other.

"Oh that was such a perfect wedding," Veronica sighed as they drove off, wiping her eyes before putting on her sunnies.

"I suppose so if you like all that yapping."

"Well I liked it. Florence and I have promised to become close friends. Jimmy said he was very pleased about that.

"What about you and Cheal?"

"Oh he's okay. I expect Florence to knock some of that uptightness out of him. I suggest you think about asking your mom and grandparents and sisters to lunch next Saturday. They will want to see the ring and your grandparents to look me over."

Veronica turned red.

"I had expected you would call your mom and sister about me proposing."

"Ah yes, I ought to have known you would have been on to me. What you suggest would be a wonderful. You mean for us to go to Hillsville?"

"Yes."

"What about mom's friend?"

"I suggest you don't say anything, leave the decision to her. I don't mind if he turns up."

"What if mom asks?"

"Deal with it my big girl; you know my attitude on this one."

* * *

Veronica was very happy to be engaged to marry. It didn't worry her knowing she'd been Jimmy's second choice. She knew it would not have worked out long term between Dion and Jimmy because Dion was too much up herself and would have upset things by attempting to modify Jimmy's behavior.

Well Jimmy was an unrefined person, knew that and was comfortable about and so she'd decided to accept him over Tom Kempthorne. She'd had a couple of dates with Tom who was handsome and very pleasant mannered and they'd had sex on the second date and Tom them told her he'd loved her and had known that for sometime, having loved her from afar. That had been all very romantic but when awaking that night Veronica knew with absolute clarity the guy she wanted was Jimmy Palin, warts and all.

She knew what it was. Jimmy was switched on for perhaps eighty percent of the time whereas most guys were around forty to fifty percent. He discussed things he'd recently learned or asked Veronica about things he wanted to know and if he asked what she'd done that day and she'd reply she'd gone shopping he wouldn't think duh? like some guys would. No he's say something like, "What did you see that was good' or "I hope you bought sexy lingerie? The difference was he engaged. Okay he disgusted her at times with some of his Cretin comments but she was never sort of a laugh when in Jimmy's company and look at the way her sisters and mom fussed over him. And there was another thing... after they had sex he didn't turn away with a grunt. No, he'd remain engaged and stroke her, and give little kisses and whisper to her. To her Jimmy was the man.

They arrived home late but next morning Charlotte and Mia excitedly jumped into bed with them inspected the ring and kissed them both heaps, making Veronica so pleased they included Jimmy in what he called girls' stuff. He even gave them a reasonable description of the bridal gown and what Florence had been wearing when they left on their honeymoon.

And then Charlotte said something that was to breakup them as a foursome.

"While you guys were away Brenda took the opportunity to move in here completely and her signs of occupancy are everywhere."

"God I'm glad I graduate in three weeks," said Mia. "I'll then see if I can live with mom until I go to college."

"Well, I'm out of here," Jimmy said. "Brenda will think it's here house now."

"I'll stay, Charlotte said. "Brenda and I are getting alone fine. She has a great set-up in the basement – she calls it a dungeon – and has been showing me what she does to daddy."

"Ohmigod, Jimmy can I share somewhere with you?"

"Sure baby... we are both earning big bucks, so let's get a well-appointed and roomy apartment."

Jimmy found an apartment that day close to where he worked. It had a great outlook over the river and Veronica really liked it; they signed up for the vacated and very modern dwelling, with immediate possession.

They arrived home that night to find Brenda had posted household duties for everyone and there was even a seating plan at the table. The sisters and Jimmy held a quick meeting in his room and Mia and Charlotte declined the invitation to move in with Veronica and Jimmy.

"Unless you wish to pay my college fees it's best I stay here," Mia said, being ever so practical.

Charlotte declined with a novel reason. "Brenda is teaching me so much and will assist me set up my own dungeon and is evening willing to act as Dungeon Mistress if I had difficulty finding a big, brawny woman for the role. She's persuaded father to give me $15,000 to set up and Brenda knows where cheap space is available in a renovated abandoned warehouse."

"Ohmigod Charlotte, no," Veronica cried.

"Jimmy?"

"Well it's your choice of career and I've always felt sex workers are not afforded the recognition they deserve... I mean the true professionals. It is an art, in fact one of the oldest in the book. It never fails to amaze me how people hold lawyers in high regard and regard sex workers contemptuously. Give me an honest, professionally motivated sex worker to a crooked attorney any day."

Charlotte kissed Jimmy in recognition of his support and stirring speech and Mia was also most impressed. She asked Charlotte was there any chance of being employed in the dungeon during college breaks.

"Oh no," Veronica cried in anguish.

The door flew open and Brenda said, "You girls out; you are not to be alone in a bedroom with Jimmy and that includes you Veronica. You girls should be out helping me with the meal. Jimmy, get your shoes off the bed covering."

Veronica said, "In that case Brenda, Jimmy and I will eat out tonight and that will ease your burden. We shall shift out tonight, giving you more freedom to exercise home rule."

Brenda helped fill the two cars, most of it being Veronica's stuff and she and the girls cried as Veronica prepared to leave home for the last time. Harry was busy in the dungeon installing a flogging bed so just shouted "Bye Veronica, bye Jimmy. I'll pay for the wedding so keep in touch."

Veronica left her home, sobbing and hunched as if she'd been banished.

Jimmy kissed her as she sat in her cheap, aged Japanese car and said, "Welcome to your first night of real freedom darling. You're on your way to your new home."

Veronica sobbed he was such an amazing darling.

They didn't quite make to the apartment for their first bout of sex. That was performed on the landing outside the elevator and as a couple stepped over them the guy said, "Our new neighbors have the right idea Jennie."

"Oooh," said Jennie, obviously being grabbed.

At Jimmy's request Veronica drove his SUV to her job as a production assistant at the local TV station, and affiliate of CBS. Jimmy argued it was time to upgrade her vehicle, that it looked a disgrace parked alongside his in the basement of their apartment building.

"God, talk about Dion being up herself," Veronica fumed. "When it comes to vehicles Jimmy acts no differently."

When she arrived at the TV station she walked in from the parking lot with the director of finance who had waited for her as she drove in and parked.

"Hi Veronica. Glad to see you have upgraded from that piece of crap you were driving. It's a wonder you hadn't been asked to park a block away from here."

She cringed.

Moments later she heard a news editor arguing with the executive director of production over last night's clip about car salespeople being criticized for using sly tactics to clinch sales. The order from above was to get a response from someone in the industry.

"Who the fuck can we talk to?" asked the news editor. The young ones are all a bunch of bullshit twits and the old honest ones fat from their spoils sound unbelievable."

Veronica butted in, "My live-in boyfriend is a young shot-shot salesperson at Gold Star Motors who'll be very personable on camera. Goes by the name of Jimmy Palin. Send that reporter Paula Ryan. She's a hard-nosed bitch and will bring the best out of Jimmy."

"Come with me and we'll talk to the duty editor," Veronica was told.

* * *

Jimmy had seen the TV crew arrive but took no notice. TV crews didn't buy luxury cars like the one he was dusting. The next thing Jerry came up to him with a fat babe with small tits and a hooked nose.

Jimmy agreed to be interviewed and a technician played the clip from the previous evening that Jimmy hadn't seen. Paula briefed him of the questions she'd asked and said she wanted truthful answers presented passionately. Paula looked at Jerry and Jerry said, "Do what the lady wants Jimmy."

Paula got things rolling and after the introduction began her interview.

Paula: Jimmy what did you think of that indictment of new vehicle salespeople we ran last night?