Joanna and Mark Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alemahot
Alemahot
24 Followers

As she ground her pussy into Joanna's face, Alicia felt her orgasm begin to subside. As she turned, she saw Mark approaching, wanking his cock furiously after watching the show. She lifted off Joanna's face and went to suck it, but Mark pushed her away.

'I want my beautiful girlfriend to suck this out of me,' Mark said 'she deserves it.'

'What the fuck?!' Joanna thought. This was truly the last straw, she was being used as a cum dump by her boyfriend, and this girl had not even brought her close to cumming. Before she could think any further however, Mark had placed his cock on her lips and was wanking his shaft as he came first on her face, and then in her mouth as a reflex action made her open it.

The next few moments were confused, as Joanna pushed Mark away and stood up.

'Alicia, I'm really sorry, but I think you should leave right now.' Joanna said.

'Joanna!?' Mark exclaimed. 'What do you think you're/'

'Shut up Mark, I feel humiliated and ashamed. We need to talk, and I'm sure Alicia doesn't want to be here for a domestic.'

Alicia was already pulling on her clothes and making for the door.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mark and Joanna didn't talk until the morning. They had fallen asleep together, but facing away from each other in their bed. Mark knew he was in trouble.

'Morning Jo. Are you OK?'

'Morning darling. Listen. I'm sorry about last night, but you have to admit, you treated me pretty crudely. I know we have the whole sub/dom thing going on at the moment, but I just wasn't expecting it last night. I felt so used.'

'I know, I'm so sorry. We should have talked about it more beforehand.'

'We should. But now that I know, next Saturday we can really introduce it into the threesome with John.'

Mark kissed her shoulder, kind of understanding what she meant, but having no idea how far she was going to take it. The only thing that mattered was that they were together, still in love and moving forwards.

Alemahot
Alemahot
24 Followers
12