Joanna's Story Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Missy, you've had a long enough time with those filthy panties in your mouth to know whose pussy they came from. If you can tell me from the taste who they belong to, I'll let you take all the needles out of your tits. I plan to use the flicker whip on your ass, thighs, and tits. If you try to name the panties owner and fail, you'll have to keep all the needles in your tits until you get home, AND I'll beat you with the sjambok, too." Ken turns and stares at Celia, daring her to object. Celia keeps quiet.

"Well Missy, do you want to try?" Missy thinks about it. She believes that she is the first of Ken's witch-bitches to come here, so the panties probably don't belong to any of them. They are most likely either Celia's or Susan's. She has a fifty-fifty chance of naming the owner. It's still too big a risk and she shakes her head no.

"I'll give you another chance, Missy. Take the panties out of your mouth and hold them over your nose. Inhale deeply for a few minutes. If you can't tell by the taste, maybe you can tell from the smell." Missy removes the gag and holds it against her nose. The panties are very wet from her saliva and the odor is very strong. She closes her eyes and inhales until Ken tells her to decide. She can't make up her mind: Celia's or Susan's. It would still be a wild guess and she decides against it. She shakes her head no, again.

Ken laughs. "Another chance, Missy. Name the owner and I'll let you take most of the needles out of your nipples and I won't use the sjambok if you guess wrong.

"Missy blurts out, 'Susan's'". At Ken's bidding, she takes the soiled panty gag from her nose and puts it back in her mouth. Ken keeps her waiting to tell her if she were right or not.

Finally, Ken tells her she named the panties' owner and that she can take out all but one needle from each nipple. He tells her to leave the needle that is through her nipple into her breast. Missy begins to pull the needles out very carefully. She tries pulling one out slowly, but the pain is extended as the needle is withdrawn. She pulls the next one out quickly, but the pain is much sharper. Finally, she has them all out but one in each nipple as Ken demanded. Her breasts are on fire. She returns her hands to her neck and waits for the next indignity.

"Missy, I'm going to hang you from the ceiling, beat you, drip hot wax on you, snap your clit, and stick needles in your ass. Do you fully understand? Take the gag out of your mouth and answer. Tell me if you object to any of those punishments."

Missy removes the gag again, takes a deep breath, and says, "Yes, Ken, I fully understand and no, I don't object to any punishment." She puts the disgusting gag back in her mouth. Each time she returns the gag to her tongue, the taste assaults her taste buds anew; she grimaces and shudders each time; Ken grins.

"Missy, take the gag out of your mouth again. How many times did you orgasm upstairs? When Celia licked you? When I fucked you? When Susan sucked you? On the post? When I put needles in your tits?"

"Oh Ken, I wasn't counting, but I did come when Celia licked me, when you fucked me, and when Susan sucked your cum out of me. I got close when you shoved the post into my pussy; I came when you were putting needles in my nipples and got close again when I was pulling them out. I think I came about six or seven times."

Ken turned and looked at Celia as if to say, "See. This masochistic bitch can come when she's being hurt." Celia was stunned by this revelation. She thought that because of her unusual sensitivity, she was unique in being turned on by pain. Susan wasn't surprised at all. She had experienced pleasure and orgasms often by Ken's cruel ministrations. She suspected that, like her, most of Ken's wicked witches were masochists, or they wouldn't keep coming back for more pain and Ken's demented sex time after time.

Ken cuffed Missy's wrists and attached them to a spreader bar; he hauled Missy up until she was up off the floor. He cuffed her ankles and fastened them to two bowling balls; he told Missy not even to think of moving the balls. He shoved the bowling balls as far apart as Missy's legs allowed, stepped back, and admired the woman's nude body hanging in mid air. He was getting somewhat erect. Maybe it would happen if he focused on what he was about to do to the woman's sexy body.

He picked up the flicker whip and started its action against Missy's buttocks; he moved it up and down covering the fleshy part of her rear to her thighs just above her knees. He kept it flickering until her skin became red and bruised; he moved around in front of her and began the whip's dance from half way between her knees and crotch and moved it steadily upwards, paying particular attention to the insides of her thighs. As her skin turned bright red he raised his aim, but bypassed her pubes and reddened her belly; when that skin brightened, he moved the whip downward and focused on her pubic area.

Within a minute, Missy erupted in an extremely strong orgasm. Ken kept the whip's blur on the area of her clitoris, and she began to orgasm sequentially. He could tell when each orgasm occurred as Missy would groan loudly and her body would spasm. When he judged that twelve minutes had elapsed, he slowed the whip's movement until he stopped flicking it completely.

There was a small puddle on the floor directly beneath Missy's vagina; she was gasping and shuddering and having a difficult time catching her breath. She was obviously in pain but seemed consciously oblivious to it. She opened her eyes, took several deep breaths, and smiled as much as the panty gag allowed. She had enjoyed her punishment immensely. Ken had neglected to use the flicker on her breasts and she hoped he wouldn't remember. The flicker whip would have caused her needled breasts severe pain. However, Ken wasn't going to let her maintain that orgasmic glow. He was already planning her next ordeal.

Celia and Susan had been mesmerized by this performance and were speechless. Susan was almost sorry that Celia had forbidden Ken from abusing her. She was highly aroused and her vagina was leaking. Even Celia was turned on by what she had just witnessed. That was about to change.

Ken unhooked Missy's ankles from the bowling balls and hooked them to ropes leading to widely spaced eye bolts in the ceiling; he hauled the woman up by her legs until her feet were close to the ceiling; then he lowered her upper torso until it was directly under her legs. He reattached her wrists from the spreader bar to the bowling balls on the floor and let her hang there for several minutes.

When Ken picked up the long plaited whip, Celia was about to object, but held her peace until she could determine what he planned to do with it. Ken unfurled the long leather and with a practiced aim, he unleashed it at Missy's clitoris. Missy shrieked through her gag, her body convulsed, and she lost control of her bladder. Her urine cascaded down her body and onto the floor. She was drenched like Ken had been drenched when Celia would ejaculate on him when she orgasmed. Ken turned and grinned sarcastically at Celia, but Celia failed to identify with the situation. She was horrified by the scene and would have strongly protested any further use of the bullwhip; however, Ken put it away and Celia sat back down in the chair. She wasn't even aware that she had stood up.

Missy was sobbing uncontrollably. She had gone from delicious orgasms to seething agony; she thrashed around and tried to raise her hands to assuage the pain, but, of course, the bowling balls, that her wrists were attached to, prevented that; however, Ken had to move the balls apart again. Missy, in her misery, had pulled the heavy weights directly under her. Ken let her return to some semblance of control while he stood there and enjoyed his handiwork. He was getting better at hitting his target with each practice session. By the time Missy was able to bring her sobs to intermittent gasps for air, Ken was ready to continue his abuse of her.

Her vagina was still wet from her earlier orgasms; even the pain from the bullwhip stroke had not diminished the lubrication. It may have even increased it. Ken forced a three-inch wide candle into her vaginal canal; it extended several inches above her labia and Missy didn't seem aware of it. Ken lit the candle and sat down across from Celia and Susan.

Susan turned to Celia and whispered, "Celia, I forgot about the candles. I should have mentioned them to you, but Ken had never put anything that wide into me. He would hang me feet first from the loft ceiling and put a tall taper into me and let it drip wax onto my genitals until it burned down where I could pee on it to put it out. Sometimes, I'd try too soon, miss and didn't have enough pee left to extinguish it when it got close to my pussy. Ken would let it almost burn me before he would douse the flame.

He called me his candelabra. That was very scary, and I'd have nightmares about it burning down into my pussy and really burning my flesh. I'd wake up in horror and would have to check my genitals to make sure it hadn't actually happened. Sometimes I could actually feel and smell my flesh scorching, but it always turned out to be a bad dream. This could be excruciating for Missy, but you mustn't object or Ken might let the candle actually burn down past her lips." Celia nodded in agreement, but she was visibly shaken. She had had no idea of Ken's true brutality.

The candle burned a bowl in itself, under the wick, and filled up with hot wax. Missy, finally aware of the candle in her vagina, was careful not to move to avoid the wax from spilling over onto her pubes. Occasionally, the wax would drip over the edge and onto her lips and badly bruised clitoris. The first time it happened, Missy jerked and caused a cascade of hot wax over her entire genital area. Missy wasn't shaved and her pubic hair held the hot wax until the wax cooled and hardened. Missy thought the candle flame was burning her and began to thrash around which caused more hot wax to flow and collect in her pubic hair.

Eventually, the wax buildup in her hair insulated her from further pain from the hot wax. When Ken realized what was happening, he grabbed a handful of her pubic hair and ripped it out. Missy fainted. When she woke seconds later, Ken started the process all over again. Finally, Ken became bored waiting for the wax to 'heat' up Missy and decided to force the issue; he forced a large butt plug into her rectum and then opened a package of hypodermic needles; he slid the sharp end into the fleshy part of Missy's right buttock. She screamed but tried not to cause hot wax to drip on her reddened pubes. Celia stood, prepared to face Ken, but Susan took her arm and pulled her back down onto the chair. Celia was crying softly.

Ken put three more syringe needles into Missy's buttocks, but she held fast and didn't squirm. When the candle began to singe what remained of Missy's pubic hair, Celia, without thinking of consequences, jumped up and blew out the candle. With some effort, she was able to grasp the part of the candle that was still in Missy's vagina. In spite of her ordeal, Missy's vagina was still lubricated and the candle came out fairly easily. Ken was furious that Celia had interfered. He would punish Celia by causing Missy more pain.

He opened a packet of acupuncture needles and proceeded to insert one through Missy's clitoris, not the hood, but through the clitoral shaft. Missy screamed and bucked, spit out the gag and screamed again. When he thrust the second needle through her clitoris, Missy cried out and fainted again. Celia picked up the discarded spreader bar and told Ken that if he used another needle, she would hit him in the head with the bar until she cracked his skull and killed him. Ken dropped the unused needles and glared at Celia.

"This doesn't end here, Celia. Missy is going to pay a high price for your interference."

He ran up the stairs to the first floor, leaving Missy still hanging from the ceiling. Together, Celia and Susan lowered Missy and put her on the table. They found some salve in the basement medicine cabinet and applied it to her wounds. After removing the butt plug from her rear, they allowed Missy to sleep until it was time for her to take a cab home and then helped her walk up the stairs, as she couldn't navigate on her own. Each step was agony for her. They put her dress back on her and waited with her until they saw the lights of the taxi as it drove up.

Susan handed the panty gag to Missy and she put it back in her mouth. In her weakened state, the renewed taste made her retch, but she managed to keep from throwing up. Celia put Missy's heels on her feet and she and Susan walked the woman to the door. She still had two acupuncture needles in her nipples, but Celia was concerned about what Ken would do to Missy if she removed them. She left them in, telling Missy to take them out when she got home.

Ken was waiting outside, so Celia and Susan stayed inside and Missy walked unsteadily toward the cab. Her genitals hurt and she walked in an odd manner. Ken enjoyed watching her awkward gait. He opened the cab door and told Missy to take off her dress. Taking the dress off snagged the nipple needles causing her a lot of pain; Ken said that made up for the fact that he hadn't used the flicker on her tits. Missy was going home naked to make her pay for not wanting Susan to pee in her mouth.

When the driver told Ken that he wasn't allowed to carry nude passengers, Ken pulled out his wallet and handed the cabby his business card: Mackey Cab Company. The driver became very apologetic and said he hadn't realized who Ken was. Ken gave the driver explicit instructions about taking Missy home. He handed the driver $100 and told him if he wanted to keep his job, he'd better stick to those instructions. He had Missy stand by the cab and took her picture with his old Hasselblad camera. He told her that if she didn't follow the cabby's orders, he would give the picture to the driver later. The cabby grinned and hoped Missy would renege.

Missy cries the entire time the taxi is taking her home. She is in pain, she is humiliated, she loathes herself, and she knows she has to walk from the cab to her apartment naked. She is so miserable that she wants to curl up in a fetal position and go to sleep.

Instead of going into the parking lot, the driver pulls up on the side of her building. He turns and tells her she's home. There are two couples walking along the sidewalk, but the driver tells her to get out of the cab, anyway. She hesitates for a moment, shrugs her shoulders and leaves the cab just as the four people approach. She stops in front of them for a second thinking that if she didn't have the gag in her mouth, she would say, "Good evening. Nice night, isn't it? " Then she walks toward the building as fast as her high heels and sore groin will allow. The cabby follows about ten feet behind her carrying her dress. He is watching her bottom as walking quickly in high heels causes her buttocks to flash back and forth. As she ascends the steps to the second floor, he is right behind her watching her hip action.

She reaches her apartment and turns to get her dress. The cabby suggests that she invite him in for a "nightcap". She shakes her head no, but thinking of the picture Ken took of her and his threat to give it to the driver, she offers her lips for a goodnight kiss. When he reaches for her, she points to the needles in her breasts so he'll be careful. He doesn't try to hug her, but as he kisses her, he reaches down and squeezes her buttocks. She winces but he thinks she is turned on by the kiss and asks again to go in with her. Another shake of her head and he leaves.

Missy unlocks the apartment door, enters and pours a stiff drink for herself. She realizes that she still had the panty gag in her mouth when she kissed the driver. She pulls them from her mouth, throws them on the floor and drinks the liquor. She sprawls in a living room chair and waits for the alcohol to take effect, so she can pull the needles out of her nipples with some sedation. She is conflicted. She swears to herself that she'll never go back to Ken's house again, but knows that will only hold true until she gets another invitation.

Missy finally gets the courage to remove the needles; she pulls them out very slowly, grimaces at the pain, and then throws herself on the bed. She cries herself to sleep. An hour later, she awakens, goes to the bathroom, and puts a tampon in her vagina. She puts a towel on the bed where she has left a large wet spot.

As she drifts off to sleep again, she muses about the deliciously thrilling evening she has just experienced and the many explosive orgasms she had endured; on the other hand, there was that one sour note in the entire exquisitely sexual symphony. Next time, she hoped that a little more lubricant be used with that huge butt plug. When Susan pulled it out, it felt like her intestines were being dragged out with it.

The next morning, she shaves what's left of her pubic hair; then she medicates the painful areas of her breasts and genitals.

In the days to follow, as the pain diminishes, 'Missy' forgets how sharp the pain was initially, and she finds herself longing to be back in Ken's clutches. The subsiding discomfort only fuels her desire to further experience the exciting aspects of Ken's abuse. She has to wear a panty liner to absorb the manifestation of that desire. She realizes how truly masochistic she has become; how necessary it is for her sexual gratification. No Mr. Nice Guys for her.

****

Dear readers,

While written stories on Literotica and other sites don't seem to completely portray the entire spectrum of abuse that women are willing to endure, sites that show clips and feature films of brutality reflect much more.

My words here are not adequate to show that cruelty. To see for yourselves, go to those sites that feature caning, whipping, machines, shackles, chains, animals, etc. The list goes on and on. You'll find them an eye opener as I did, or rather, as TT showed them to me.

The semi factual story and the follow up depleted my and TT's ideas. I had asked for readers to send me their experiences and fantasies that they would like to see in print, but didn't have time or opportunity to write for themselves. Those failed to materialize. I am blank at the moment and will return to writing non-fiction until some juicy ideas come to mind.

Thanks Jim, Kris, N H, and a bunch of others for your understanding and support. I apologize if a hiatus lets you down. (I have been told by some readers to STOP apologizing, and I apologize for failing to do so.)

Please keep writing to me especially if you would like me to 'flesh' in your plot.

As General Douglas MacArthur said when he left the Philippines in WWII, "I shall return."

12