All Comments on 'Joel Gets Caught by His Wife Ch. 02'

by Downforeverything

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great chapter 2

This was so hot it made me hard and I shot my load of cum into my hand (and then I ate it all up like a good sissy slut). I too love sucking a real cock and I especially enjoy sucking it after it's been inside my wife's pussy. We do this about once a month and I love it. My wife fucks me with her strap-on regularly but the real cock is what I crave. Please continue with the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good story

Quite a few men have similar desire. Many women would be shocked and not be able to handle it. Those who can accept it can take it to the next level. It can be very hot and beneficial.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wah-HOO!

Let's have fun

With lotsa class

Ram that cock right

Up his ass!

Joel's a pansy

Has no fear!

He fucks MEN

And drinks pink beer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I have dreamed of having a real man take my virgin ass for so long and can't wait to suck his cock clean and eat his cum from my wifes fingers.

Actualy my ass is not realy virgin becauseonce long ago while naked looking for somthing on the floor my german shepard mounted me and had his cock in me before I knew what was happening, It was amazing how in one jab he had me impaled on his cock and he made it clear I was not to try getting away as I tried to. He locked on and growled a warning that was easy to understand. He was amazing as he pumped his seed into me but waiting for his knot to go down was scary. Years latter I can still feel his cock penetraiting me, I wish now I had let him do it more, I did let him cum on my face once. I should have just went out and looked for men to fuck me after that because I have regretted not doing what felt so good and right for me all these years.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Sissy will crave it now

Great story, but next chapter have wife teach him to clean his tight pussy before anyone fucks him. Also, you could have wife and him go to a video store glory holes for him to practice sucking. And getting fucked again and again. Wife may find some strange fun too. Or take sissy clubbing. He could suck guys off in the alley. And keep him in panties, but it is time for him to be put in chastity. So he can drip and leak in his panties. Then he can lick and suck them clean. As she said, his pee pee is useless to her, so may as well lock it up. Just milk him like a sissy cow ever three weeks or so to keep him healthy. Take him out shopping, to movies, everywhere.lol Love a good sissy boy cuckold hubby. They always have a nice tight pussy for my thick 11 inch cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Could not stop!

Who knows how many times I came and came and kept cumming whilst reading this second chapter! My hubby's in for a treat this weekend, cute knickers and all. Because I am going to relive this chapter - whether my hubby wants to or not!

Priscilla T.

(Glasgow, Scotland, thank you)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sigh...

Again, Stacy has all the luck in the world. Why oh why won't my husband even allow me to try it? Just once? Just for fun? Noooooooooooo, too proud, too tough.

Do you realize how many of us wives out here are looking up to your stories as our role model? How many of us wives wish we could borrow, just borrow, Joelle for an evening?

Sigh... I guess it only happens to lucky women like Stacy.

Great stories!

Jenny

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
please continue

This story was so hot it turned me on so much I came into my hand -- and ate it all up !!! I wish my wife would bring over a man with a big cock for me to suck and get fucked. I'm a sissy faggot slut who loves cock in every way. Can't wait to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yep the wife turns into a bitch

Time to divorce the cunt. Glad you never continued this drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I'm here for Jenny

Your reader, Jenny, can have me as her sissy faggot bitch if her husband won't do it. My wife fucks me regularly with her big strap-on but what I really enjoy more is the real 8" juicy cock that our friend, Dave, feeds to me in both my holes. I'm a sissy, faggot, cocksucking slut bitch who loves sucking big cocks and even more I love getting fucked by hung men like Dave. Jenny, I wish I could be your husband too !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Tired of the abuse and humiliation

He got a gun and killed them both, putting a nice ending to this pile of garbage.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 10 years ago
I rise...

in support of your writing. The story is in the proper category, and, from the beginning, you made it quite clear what kind of story this would be. The Anonymous haters clearly read all the way through. Methinks they protest too much.

The story showed a sexy couple branching out along lines of fantasy that were mutually satisfying. Please continue writing.

OneShotOneOneShotOneabout 10 years ago
Decent start

But quickly went to shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Well that was a trainwreck

Quick start, terrible end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
please continue

Please continue because this was one of the best stories on all of Literotica. It's almost exactly what my wife and I have done with one of her co-workers (not my co-worker). One difference is that I don't have a small cock - mine is 7" cut and average thickness. Not as long or thick as Bill's cock (her co-worker) but not tiny like in your story. Anyway, I'm also a sissy, cock-sucking, faggot bitch slut who loves sucking Bill's big cock (and any other cock my wife feeds me) and I truly love getting fucked by Bill. My wife fucks me too with her strap-on dildo but I prefer the real thing. I also love the humiliation and excitement of guiding another man's cock into my wife's wet pussy. She loves it and it really turns me on to see her getting fucked by another man -- as long as I get to suck the same cock after he's finished shooting his cum inside her. My wife and I enjoy my cross-dressing and the hot sex we have with other men, just like in your story. Please continue with more chapters. I can't wait to read them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
like me and my wife

I remember the first time my wife brought over her boyfriend, who then fucked her in front of me. It turned me on so much, especially when they asked me to help guide his big cock into her wet pussy. Then, I cleaned his cock after her fucked her and ate his big load of cum out from her pussy. He then fucked me with his big cock -- and I loved it !!!! Please tell more stories, this one was great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not a fan of humiliation to typical athetic

Why all the stories about humiliation and cockholding. It's so tiring to read. The first story was good. A wife helping her husband experience what he wanted. Could show her love and not humiliate him.didnt like this one at all

Tootight1Tootight1about 8 years ago
good story

and it is. I didn't like the idea of Derek getting involved, and neither should have his wife. I would hope that Derek was clean, and not the big mouth he portrayed when the files fell to the floor.

2bskimpy2bskimpyalmost 8 years ago
luv it . . .

Luv how u got him too dress ! ! ! Which my better half wood do same! ! !

tlb1414tlb1414over 6 years ago
perfect

that i love my wife likes to watch me get fucked hard

lingerie65lingerie65over 5 years ago
So delicious

It was a very very hot story, I enjoyed it so much. Mean found out was the best thing that could have happened to Joel, never did he think that she wouldn't love it this much as much as I hope to pretty soon again.

as I've stated in the past at them is my first pair of Black Panties at my cousin Rosita's house since then it's been growing the wearing of sexy lingerie dresses and high heels stockings with garter belts oh and just so yummy and hot !

Right now let me tell you what I'm wearing, I'm wearing a corset it's black and silver and oh my God I tightened it so tight, I'm also wearing a

blue lace thong Dash biting up ass! Along with black garter belt with a total of 4 Carter straps for each leg and nude stockings. I didn't step into some very sexy come fuck me high heels, sexy sandals with a wrap around going up each calf. And finally a short Grey skirt when he sexy top.

right now I'm going to play with myself and lick every drop of my come into my waiting lips when I'm finished

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Laughably bad

How many diseases have they shared? Sick puppy shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good

Good faggot story. Why do faggots get married when they don't like cunt.

luuv2watchuluuv2watchualmost 4 years ago

I don't understand the small dick thing. Or in this story, tiny little clitty on Joelle. I guess it's the more hetero side of me brought up with Rocco type porn, where the studs are sporting big hard, hole penetrating dicks. Maybe one day it'll arouse me. Every other aspect of this story does: Stacey fucking him, calling him her 'bitch', 'slut', 'whore', 'sissy cock sucker', etc., etc. It's just that little dick thing. I can't get past it, how it turns me off. I try to be open to having it arouse me, with no luck. Sigh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Like the way this is going

I've been in a side relationship with a married couple for years. I don't break them up or mess up their lives. Everyone's happy.

So many stories like this end in divorce which just feels ugly. Keeping a fulltime wife/girlfriend is very intrusive to my privacy, ability to relax in my own home, etc.

He finally became impotent naturally due to weight and age. Instead of being unhappy, she gets pampered 2-3 times a week and then goes home and is a happy wife.

So many couples fail when one loses interest in sex. Many other couples are unhappy for years when one loses interest in sex. Had a friend who lost ability to have sex due to heart problems. His wife took up someone on the side. He was not superhappy with it but she was a good wife to him for a decade and the situation was clear with the extra guy. Then the son found out and read her the riot act. She stopped. Three months later, she asked him for a divorce. She still had a high sex drive. Their son had broken the deal that worked for them.

It works especially well if the guys are bisexuals or one is super submissive as in this story. But people are complicated. They can want one thing in fantasies but get upset without warning in real life if they feel their attachment is threatened.

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

Either you as the author have no idea of ​​your story yourself or you really believe the nonsense you are writing! Plays your story in the 50s or in the real modern age. If so, I wonder what idiot is this wife? She has never been satisfied by him, yes, she hardly feels him, but she has been married to him for years! Either she is a Mormon or you are simply overwhelmed with your own story! Where in the world are there such idiot women who marry a man who can never satisfy them sexually? You get the rating for this story from your perverted fans, from me you get 1 *!

Claudia69Claudia69almost 3 years ago

Great sexy story that made my little dickle hard...I need to go jerkoff,so I can have a Cummie Snack...

69pam69pamalmost 2 years ago

Good story. Getting caught can be a good thing especially when no one freaks out, but can talk it out. Hubby got what he wanted and the wife got what she needed a real man cock. I got hard alone hot cumm too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a complete bitch. Why are they even married if she's so unhappy? Just get a divorce and be rid of the bitch.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

It was one of the best I have ever read.. the story to me was real because I went through almost exactly like this ..but it was my Aunt who was five years older than me..she sure taught me a lot of ways to be feminine her side of the family pwened a adult book store ad right next door was Aunt Betty a sho thatsols awesome ligerie

1Martiniman1Martiniman2 months ago

The first story was fun, then it just got sad and pathetic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous