John Billionaire Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

***MONDAY***

I awoke Monday morning in a happy mood, inspired by a pleasant dream of Nicole. She was so sweet, so innocent. And I had an innate trust that she wasn't after my money.

I stared at the ceiling, exhaling and then breathing deeply as my body slowly booted up for the day. And with a lazy arm I reached out to my left with a pang of loneliness, reaching for the empty pillow where I wished Nicole had spent the night with me.

Unfortunately, work beckoned to her. She still had a life beyond me and could ill- afford to sit around at home like me. Intellectually, I knew it was for the best. And so like any dating couple I kissed her goodbye at her door last night and then returned home.

So I reached out, fully expecting to feel the cold fabric of the pillow Nicole SHOULD have been on. Then my left hand hit a warm object. Immediately I glanced over that way and my eyes flew open seeing Kaitlyn's smiling face waiting for me.

"Morning, John!" she cheered. And now that I was awake she slid across from her position under the sheets and molded her fully naked body against my side. One hand slipped beneath my shorts and circled around my morning erection, made even harder by my dreaming of Nicole.

"Kaitlyn, what are you doing here?" And then I let out a low groan as she began to stroke me.

"I'm your mistress, remember? This is what we do! Besides, you don't look like you want me to stop." Her grin was playful and infectious.

I chuckled half-involuntarily, a nervous chuckle at that as lightning bolts of pleasure shot up and down my spine. "Well, yeah, I remember that conversation. But, but I think I've got a girlfriend now."

"You KEEP trying to use that excuse!" Kaitlyn rolled her eyes. "Okay, I'll play. D you call her your girlfriend?"

"Well..." I reflected back. "No, not yet."

"Oh, then she's like Taylor! And I love Taylor so much. When can I meet this new girl? Is that where you went all weekend?" Her voice was bubbly and her speech was so fast I could barely keep up.

"Uh," I said. But it turned into an 'uhhhhh' as her finger tickled against my balls in a pleasing way. "Not exactly. She doesn't know about you. I'm not so sure she would like to know about you."

"Then don't tell her. Is she coming here soon?"

"Nn-no. She'll be at work until this evening at least." Why was I giving Kaitlyn even more reason to stay?

"Perfect! That gives us all day to play. And Lindsay said she'll be over after lunch. You didn't fuck her ass when we had the big orgy and she's been dying for you to cornhole her." And then Kaitlyn's teeth were tugging at my lips. She was so cute, her hair in pigtails while her fresh, pretty face danced happily above me.

My conscience made one last ditch effort at moral centering. "But I... I shouldn't..."

This slowed down Kaitlyn for a moment. "Well, you haven't called her your girlfriend. Did you have the 'we are a monogamous couple' conversation?"

"Well, no."

"Then you are still a free man! Now let's get these shorts off. I've been itching for a good hurting all weekend. And besides, I need to practice that deep-throating stuff more."

I couldn't come up with a rational comeback. And ten seconds later, when my spongy head lodged itself in the back of Kaitlyn's throat, I just put my hands on her head and surrendered to the pleasure.

***

By four o'clock in the afternoon I had to beg Kaitlyn and Lindsay to leave my poor, abused body alone. I had to save SOMETHING for Nicole. They pouted and then promised they'd be back tomorrow.

I had the ability to lock the trap door, to keep Kaitlyn and Lindsay out of my bedroom and be a loyal, monogamous boyfriend. But we all knew I wouldn't do it.

***

Nicole ended up getting buried by a mountain of work and wouldn't be leaving her client's office until well after 9pm. She called to let me know what was going on. We didn't have a set date or anything; I'd just assumed we would get together. But I settled for a romantically sweet ten minute phone call and a promise to have dinner tomorrow night.

Five minutes after I hung up with Nicole, Taylor called. After determining that I didn't have plans for the evening, she invited herself over. "Hey, I promised I'd see you 'next week'. And now it's Monday!"

Twenty minutes after that, Edward was escorting Taylor into my private lounge. She hugged me immediately upon seeing me, but made no move to kiss or otherwise move beyond the boundaries of friendship. I could tell she wasn't totally relaxed. "Hey, how was your weekend?"

"It was great. Nicole and I really had a good time." I eyed her a little warily, unsure of how she would react. Clearly, we were both struggling to slide back into our previous 'good friends' relationship. But as time went on and a few glasses of wine were downed, we both mellowed out and settled into our old routines.

Like all old friends of mixed gender, Taylor and I had always shared our thoughts on the latest boyfriend or girlfriend. I'd had two semi-steady girlfriends in the four years we'd been in New York together. Taylor had a lot more boyfriends than that. But we'd always been open and sharing about it. We both were trying to ensure this night was no exception.

I glowed about Nicole for an hour. About how we shared a special connection and how happy Nicole made me. Taylor even helped give me tips about future romantically spontaneous getaways. There was a cute bed & breakfast in Napa Valley, California's wine country. There was a desert oasis with a five-star spa in Arizona. Same Taylor outlandish advice she'd always given me, only now I had the financing to back it up.

But towards the end of our extravagant planning, it seemed to finally dawn on her that I was planning for a different woman. "Of course, you could always take me on one of those vacations," she mumbled under her breath.

"Taylor..."

Before I could say another word she leaned in and kissed me. And as my lips drank in her spicy sweetness, I could already feel my heart racing in anticipation. This was MY Taylor.

Previously, whenever I had a girlfriend, Taylor kept her hands off me. She respected my desire to be faithfully monogamous. She herself didn't have such a standard and so we fucked on numerous occasions when she was attached but I wasn't.

But things were different now. *I* was different now. When Taylor leaned over to kiss me, I didn't resist. After all, Nicole wasn't here tonight. And even though I was filled with romantic feelings and love for Nicole, we really hadn't labeled each other yet nor confirmed with each other that we were in a relationship. I was still a free man until commitment said otherwise. At least that was how I rationalized it to myself.

As if sensing my new mood, Taylor husked, "Is your girlfriend coming here anytime soon?"

"Well, no, not really."

"Does that mean you've got some time for me?" she sounded so innocently hopeful.

"Yes..." I reached out and stroked my fingertips gently across the now faded bruise mark on her cheek. Really, everything had healed. But she still shivered at my touch and gasped as if expecting the pain. And when the pain didn't come, she smiled at me.

"You DO still have feelings for me, don't you Johnny?"

"Yes..." I couldn't deny it. Your first real love never really leaves you. I felt a tear in my eye as the emotions welled up inside of me. Coming home from Paris, I'd felt relief at having someone willing to be with me. But the gravity of feelings weren't yet there. I was rebounding from Nicole and Cassandra. But this? This was different. I was falling in love with Taylor all over again.

And then she was flowing back to kiss me once again.

It felt so different, and yet so right. My kisses with Taylor had always been passionate, but lustfully passionate. Now they were lovingly passionate. It was a very key distinction that signaled the end of my relationship with her the way we had known it. I didn't have a choice anymore. We could no longer be only fuckbuddies or even only friends. Sooner or later, something would have to give.

Well the first things that gave were our clothes. Quite often, we would simply get naked as fast as possible in order to get to the fucking. But I wanted to savor this moment. I understood it as something special, a turning point in our relationship that would never come again.

I took my time undoing the buttons of her cashmere sweater and then slowly pulled it off her arms, revealing the black lace bra beneath. Her full tits pressed up and together in wonderful cleavage, and I paused to gently touch my lips to the exposed skin of her breasts.

Taylor merely reclined against the sofa, her blue eyes boring into mine as I moved lower down her body. She never stopped looking at me, giving me her full and unwavering attention. I found the zipper to her miniskirt, slowly dragging it down while bringing her legs around so that I could tug the soft material down. Once the waistband came down a few inches, I stared right at Taylor's naked pussy, shaved smoothly bare, her arousal glistening in the light.

I arched an eyebrow; she hadn't been wearing any panties. Taylor blushed, a genuine blush.

"You've been naughty," I teased.

"Should I be punished?" she giggled.

I pulled the skirt off and then swept a nude Taylor into my arms. "No, I've punished you enough." And then I carried her into the bedroom.

Soon, we were both naked and tangled together. Taylor was nestled in the sheets beneath me, her bosom heaving up and down while my lips trailed across her breasts. Her delicate hand found my iron hard rod, throbbing with my desire. And with panting urgency she pulled me towards her.

"Oh, Taylor," I groaned as I entered her, the warm velvet tunnel welcoming me inside to her very core. Her legs wrapped around my hips and then she was cuddling me closely.

Our lovemaking was slow and it was sensual. She wasn't swearing or crying at me to fuck her harder. Her body was soft beneath my sweating chest, her thin shoulders crushed in my embrace.

"Love me, Johnny. Love me as I love you," she pleaded as our bodies moved in unison. I could only groan happily and drive myself ever deeper into her compliant body.

In the end, I dipped my head to hers and kissed her while my hips drove forward and emptied out my love juices deep into her womb. Taylor giggled happily and hugged me tighter to her, celebrating the moment while each burst of cum splashed inside of her. Her cries of joy echoed my grunts as I came and came, pouring out my feelings in liquid expression to make up for the words I couldn't properly form.

When I was done, I looked into her eyes, deep blue oceans filled with more depth than I could imagine from her. She was crying softly, but the smile on her face gave me no reason for worry. And as I panted to catch my breath, she leaned up and touched her lips to my nose.

With glittering eyes she told me again, "Johnny, I love you."

"I know," I answered honestly, and I believed she did. No matter what earlier betrayal or what ulterior motives she may have had, today... now... Taylor Brynn truly loved me. I exhaled slowly, trying to slow my heart rate. My eyelids drooped as I relaxed.

For a brief moment I thought of Nicole. Now what the hell was I supposed to do?

***

My eyes blinked open, the room cast in darkness and shadows. Glancing to my left, the moonlight glowed through the drapery and gave me just enough illumination to see Taylor's sweet face beside me.

She looked peaceful and so pretty. I couldn't help but lean over and softly kiss her forehead. She murmured in her sleep, and then snuggled deeper into the pillow with a happy smile.

I turned over, the clock on my nightstand letting me know it was almost 1am and I'd only slept for a couple of hours. For a few minutes, I tried to relax and go back to sleep.

Alas, it was not to be. I couldn't clear my head, an annoying energy buzzing in the back of my mind. It wasn't even thinking of anything specific. But I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep until I figured out what was bothering me.

Quietly, I slipped out of bed and padded outside. I hoped a glass of water and a short walk would help clear my head.

I stepped into the kitchen and got a mild surprise. Not wanting to sneak up on her, I growled a low, "Ahem."

Cassandra jumped two inches and turned around, pressing her palm against her chest. "Good lord, Jonathan!"

I held up my hands. "Sorry."

She set down the ceramic mug she was holding. And faster than I would have, she calmed completely down. She raised the milk carton. "You want some warm milk?"

I smirked. "Sure."

I watched her putter around the kitchen for a bit in the semi-darkness, only a few muted lights on at this late hour. Her hair was pulled into a practical bun and she paused only to push her glasses back up her dainty nose. I was surprised to see her still in her day clothes.

"Don't tell me you're still working this late," I asked as I began walking towards the living room and the floor-to-ceiling windows with the view of Central Park by moonlight.

"Fine, then I won't tell you," she replied as the milk began steaming.

I stood at the window, gazing out at the beautiful landscape below. All was silent for a few minutes. Then Cassandra joined me by the window, handing me a warm mug.

I sipped slowly, feeling the hot fluid warming my insides and washing away some of the tension in my body.

"Is Taylor still here?" Cassandra asked, still looking outside.

"Yeah."

"Do you have feelings for her?"

"Yeah." I glanced down at the floor for a moment, sensing where this was going.

"You realize that you'll have to tell Nicole about her."

I closed my eyes. I agreed, but I was looking for another way. "Why?"

Cassandra turned towards me and waited until I was looking at her. Her eyes were open and clear. There was no accusation in her gaze, only loving concern. "If you don't, then you and Nicole can never have a future together. A relationship built on lies will crumble eventually."

I closed my eyes again, sighing deeply. She just HAD to use that phrase. "You're right, of course. I just wish I knew how Nicole would react."

"One way to find out." She paused to sip at her own milk. "When in doubt, confronting an issue head on, honestly, is usually the best course of action."

"Maybe Nicole will understand. Maybe I can love them both. After all, you and Taylor seem to get along pretty well."

"We do." The statuesque blonde beside me smiled, looking out across the Park. She seemed to be remembering the pleasant moments with Taylor. "But this is a different situation. Jonathan, in all likelihood, you won't be able to have them both. Someday, very soon, you will have to decide."

***

***TUESDAY***

Nicole called me as soon as she left work. I picked her up and brought her back to my place, mostly hidden in a non-descript limo. Dinner was a simple affair and prepared by Dorothy.

I listened to her vent about work and then we brought a bottle of champagne into my private lounge. The conversation was easy and the chemistry still alive. But the raw, physical need for each other had waned somewhat. Nicole seemed to be consciously restraining her inner slut, and to be honest, I'd already cum a few times that day.

Besides, half of my mind was on Taylor.

Still, that meant I had half of my mind on Nicole. So I simply enjoyed talking to her for a couple of hours. Of course, by the time the bottle of wine was gone, we were both lightly tipsy and red in the face. Nicole's head lolled to the side and through half-lidded eyes she asked me, "So, are you going to take me to bed or not?"

I didn't answer except to stand up and extend my hand out to her. I led her into my bedroom and lay her down. But before I joined her, I slipped into the closet and closed the trap door lock.

When I came out she asked, "Why do you keep going in there?"

I smiled while she began unbuttoning her blouse. "I had to turn on my 'Do Not Disturb' system," I told her. It was true, from a certain point of view.

***

***TWO MONTHS...***

Nicole spent the next couple of days doing her own thing. Unlike me, she had a close-knit cadre of friends she actually enjoyed hanging out with. They did all the things normal people did: having dinner together, chatting about their days, and speculating about romantic entanglements.

Not that I would ever meet her friends. They'd started to suspect she had a boyfriend as she kept disappearing on the weekends. But for now they left her to her privacy with nothing more than a few suggestive comments.

There was an unspoken undercurrent to keep our relationship low-key and also to take things slowly. Having time apart would help pace us and prevent the lightning fast rise and fall of the romance. The last thing I wanted was to let passion burn us out.

So as a result, during the weekdays, I rarely saw Nicole. She had her life beyond me and seemed determined to maintain her own identity. Perhaps she was proving to me, or even just herself, that she didn't need my money. She had a good job and her own career. And she loved me for John, not 'Jonathan Kwong... Billionaire'.

Those weekdays, Taylor spent her evenings quietly pursuing me. She came by almost every night, always calling ahead first to make sure Nicole wasn't expected. Her place had a private garage and my place had a private garage, so we had minimal concerns about paparazzi photographs. And during these visits, Taylor put absolutely no pressure on me. No demands that I break things off with the "other woman". She just loved me as best she could.

Taylor spent the night often, happily cuddling with me long into the wee hours and waking up in my arms. It felt surreal to have her smile at me so innocently and without her usual vampish sexuality. It was like she could be a completely different person than the one I had known for years.

Monday to Friday morning, I was falling in love with Taylor. Friday evening through Sunday, I was falling in love with Nicole. I was living two separate lives.

But more than just my juggling act between Nicole and Taylor, during the work week I was getting myself involved in the world once again. I had my own personal success before sudden wealth had found me. And if I didn't find a hobby I'd soon get bored and turn into a dilettante like so many heirs and heiresses. I was once an intelligent financial guru. Now I had the capital to really make my ideas work.

This, of course, led me to spend even more of my time with Cassandra. She was my personal broker as we spent hours during trading hours poring over business documents and making key investments. I had my eye on starting up Jonathan Kwong Enterprises and starting my own mega-corporation.

Warren Buffet... look out!

But that was just the work week.

On the weekends, I lived 100% with Nicole, just the two of us alone on some fantastic getaway. We went hiking in Colorado one weekend. The second weekend I took Nicole to the Grand Canyon, a place she'd always wanted to see.

The Canyon itself was beautiful. But after ten minutes, I turned to Nicole. "Hey, that looks cool..." I paused for exactly two seconds. "Okay now let's go back to the hotel and fuck like rabbits."

"You are such a horndog," she admonished me, her hazel eyes laughing despite her stern tone.

"You inspire me," I answered. And as we looked out over the vast vista, I reached around and draped a gorgeous diamond necklace over her shoulders. She just gasped and let me clasp it into place. And then I got extra-special sex where she was wearing nothing but the glittering necklace as I piledrived her body into the mattress.

But those were just the weekends.

The weekdays were spent in loving interludes with Taylor. Neither of us spoke about my other girlfriend. The closest Taylor ever got was a heady comment while we were coupled together. I was drilling her doggy-style when Taylor craned her neck around to me and asked, "Would you like to watch me eating out Nicole? One of these days, maybe we can all get together and you can fuck my ass while she's going down on me?"