John Billionaire Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But the BIG secret everyone was gossiping about Saturday was: Where's the honeymoon? Resorts and private bungalows all around the world were being rumored as the top secret destination, with several prominent venues claiming to be the one. In fact, many insiders speculate that even the happy couple wasn't sure where they were going until they were on the plane!

"But we at Celebrity Sightings have the juicy details. Here we have a photo of Jonathan and Taylor boarding their private jet. And from there, our expert technicians were able to track the progress of the plane as it headed west out into the Pacific. And while security has been so tight that we've been unable to get any new photographs of them or determine exactly which private resort they wound up at, these leaked customs documents show that the jet landed in Tahiti. There were only three passengers who disembarked: Jonathan, Taylor, and Jonathan's long-time personal assistant Cassandra Cooper.

"Hmm, Jonathan and two gorgeous women honeymooning alone on a private island? I'll bet there are more than a few men who wouldn't mind being in his place for the next few weeks..."

***

THE END

1...5678910