John Billionaire Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And of course I was spending a ton of time with Cassandra. Between the business stuff and the quiet personal discussions, I was already around her more often than most married couples. She was as good a conversationalist as anyone and no less loving to me than Nicole or Taylor. And more than once I would find myself bending her over the office desk while we enjoyed the pleasures of a mid- day quickie.

And that's not to mention the occasional visits from Kaitlyn and Lindsay to further complicate matters, sometimes just the two of them and sometimes in heady foursomes with Taylor. At least Lindsay harbored no emotional attachment to me and Kaitlyn was seemingly satisfied with her "mistress" label. Kaitlyn even seemed to be preoccupied with someone else in her head, and I started to wonder whether she was romantically interested in someone new.

So there was my lovingly unaware girlfriend Nicole. And my affectionate sex goddess Taylor. And never far away my loyal assistant Cassandra. And playful sex kitten Kaitlyn was still around.

Can you see how confused I was? I can't even write about all this without flip- flopping back and forth over my feelings.

I spent two whole months trying to figure things out.

The thing is, in those two months, Nicole never questioned my sexual activities beyond her. We never had the 'exclusively monogamous' conversation. And she never asked if I was sleeping with anyone else. I think, in a way, she didn't want to ask because she already suspected the answer, hoping someday I would come clean and tell her. But I just couldn't do it. It was the ticking time bomb destined to blow up in my face.

First there was the time Nicole ventured into my closet and found the locked trap door. She didn't open it. For all she knew it was just a storage compartment. But I found it odd that she didn't even ask me about it.

And then there was the time Kaitlyn got it in her head to answer my cell phone while she was riding me cowgirl style. In an instinctive panic, I'd snatched it away and muttered a breathless "Hello?"

Nicole was on the other end and I slapped my hand over Kaitlyn's mouth to muffle her until I could gracefully hang up. Maybe Nicole heard something and maybe she didn't. I couldn't be sure. "That was close..." I gasped.

Kaitlyn had just giggled and went back to fucking me.

Hey, every dating couple has a few secrets. But the longer I took trying to decide between two beautiful, loving women (and not the one currently riding my dick), the more I felt like an amoral jerk destined to burn in hell.

***

***WEDNESDAY***

I held out my hand, and Nicole reached out and took it with a smile. Gently she swung into the backseat of the Maybach. I closed the door and then circled around to my side. The driver held my door for me and I slid into the other seat.

"Are you ready?"

Nicole bit her lip and looked down. "Yeah, this is something we need to do. I mean, it's my idea." She exhaled slowly, and then fixed me with a hopeful smile. "Maybe nothing will even happen."

I held up her hand and gently rubbed my lips against her knuckles. "Even if something does, I adore you."

"And I love you," she replied.

And then we had arrived. This was our test. This was Nicole's way of asking me how serious I was about her and simultaneously asking herself if she could handle the pressure.

Cassandra had called ahead to this posh restaurant, making the necessary reservations for the ultra-exclusive eatery. I imagine it took less than five seconds for the Maitre'd to call his media contacts with the scoop.

So when the Maybach pulled up outside, there was a veritable wall of photographers blocking the way. The burly bodyguard from the front passenger seat and driver both got out to try and clear a path while cameras were already pressed up to the tinted windows.

Nicole visibly flinched against the barrage but squeezed back when I held her hand. We'd mutually decided that the best way to get this out in the open was to jump in with both feet. It was if we were announcing to ourselves, more than just to each other, that we were a couple and comfortable with that.

Nicole was facing her fears of fame. I was making a public commitment.

The instant my door opened, the flashes strobed so fast I was blinded by the wall of white light. I managed to circle around to Nicole's side of the car and helped her out.

The light flashes were even heavier on her side. People already knew I was coming. But the reservation for two made no mention of my date. And the instant Nicole's face came into view the paparazzi crowd surged forward all at once.

"Jonathan! Who's the girl?" "John! This way! This way!" "John! What happened to Taylor?" "John! Who's your date?"

Their editors would know who Nicole was. I didn't have to answer.

As quickly as I could, I helped her out of the car, and we stopped to pose together for two seconds. I was dressed neatly. Nicole was in a high-rise black pencil skirt and nice blouse, looking very casual chic. Forty-million photo flashes later, I walked us into the restaurant, my arm out in front to shield us as best we could. I wasn't trying to block the cameras. But without the arm shield I would barely be able to see two feet in front of me. And then finally we were inside.

It took Nicole ten minutes just to calm down.

"Worse than you expected?" I asked.

She just nodded and exhaled. The food itself was an afterthought. We both were just counting down the minutes until we could go home.

***

Nicole spent the entire drive back to my place shaking lightly. I got in one attempt to ask, "You okay?"

"I'm fine, I'm fine," she replied, looking anything but fine. She looked up at me, her hazel eyes moist but determined. "You're worth it." I simply held her hand. And then she told me she needed to make a phone call.

For the next ten minutes she spoke to her best friend. "Hi, it's me. Listen, I just wanted to tell you before you saw it on the news. My boyfriend? The guy you've all been wondering about? Well, you were right. It is Jonathan Kwong. I'm with him right now."

There was a burst of squealing on the other end of the line, unintelligible to me. Nicole waited it out. "No, no, I'm not swearing you to secrecy or anything. I'm sure it'll be on TV or US Weekly soon anyways. Yes, yes, you can call everyone."

She went on to talk about the media and the date and everything. The simple act of sharing the experience with her best friend did more to calm her than I could ever do. And when we arrived back at my apartment, she was still shaken, but composed.

Cassandra greeted us at the door. "How did it go?"

"About as expected," I shrugged.

Edward took Nicole's coat. "Good evening, Miss Gellar."

"Hello Edward. Hi Cassandra." Nicole replied.

Cassandra gave her a reassuring look and rubbed Nicole's shoulder. And then I was guiding Nicole off to my private lounge. "Edward, one of your famous martinis. Make it a double."

"Of course, sir. And the usual for the lady?"

"That would be lovely, thanks," Nicole answered.

***

An hour later, Nicole and I were plastered. We ordinarily weren't the biggest drinkers; Nicole rarely even had more than one Cosmopolitan. But something about the mini-ordeal we'd been through inspired us to order round after round.

One minute, Nicole had been on the verge of tears, whining that she couldn't handle all the attention. Fame was just too much for her. The next minute, she was reassuring me she would be fine, reminding me, "You're worth it." And then the next minute she took another long pull on her drink.

I'd turned on the music, filling the air through some expensive Bose surround system. And as slow, sensuous mood beats had been pumping, we'd gotten quite playfully frisky. I ogled the bare skin of her legs beneath the skirt, now riding ever higher up her thighs. The blouse had been unbuttoned enough to show me the valley of her cleavage. It was almost sexier to see her like this than if she were naked.

Nicole was leaning against me and playing with my chest. I'd rub my hands across her legs while we chatted aimlessly. The conversation wasn't going anywhere, but we were still entertaining ourselves. It's amazing how much funnier small observations become when you're drunk.

Nicole grabbed her martini glass and tried to drink from it, only then realizing that it was empty. Immediately she flopped across to the other couch, finding the intercom and buzzing it. "Another round for the house, on me!"

In two minutes, I was surprised to find that it was Cassandra bringing our drinks in for us.

"Cassandra!" Nicole beamed, slurring slightly. "How are you?"

"I'm quite well," she answered calmly. "I just wanted to check in and make sure you two were doing alright. You don't usually have this much to drink."

I nodded and Nicole declared, "Oh, we're fine. We're having a great evening. Why don't you join us?"

"Oh, no. I couldn't possibly intrude."

"Nonsense!" Nicole tugged on Cassandra's arm until the tall blonde was seated beside her on the couch across from me. "There! Was that so hard?"

"No, of course not," Cassandra admitted, humored by Nicole's bubbly spirit. In spite of her earlier concern, anyone could see Nicole really was enjoying herself swaying in time to the music.

I smiled and leaning across the coffee table, offered up my drink to Cassandra, who sipped it and then handed it back. Meanwhile, Nicole had gone silent, sipping her new cocktail and holding it in front of her face while roving her eyes up and down Cassandra's tall body. She was quiet enough and staring long enough to cause Cassandra to shift a little uncomfortably for just a moment.

At last coming to a decision, Nicole took a long swig from her glass and then set it down on the table. And then she got to her knees on the cushion, leaning towards my blonde assistant. "What I don't get..." Nicole began, wagging her finger towards me for emphasis, "...is how you can be around a woman as beautiful as this, and NOT have her in your bed."

I nearly choked. "Excuse me?"

Nicole didn't even turn to look at me, her gaze locked in on Cassandra. "I mean, look at her. She's gorgeous. Brilliant eyes. Pretty face. Sexy accent. Long blonde hair. And these boobs! Can I touch them?"

"Uh, well." Cassandra looked over at me, where I was just chuckling under my breath. Cassandra wore a businesslike grey ladies-suit, so her top was covered by a starched blouse and grey vest that buttoned well beneath her cleavage. And while Cassandra was mulling it over, Nicole had slipped her hands right underneath the vest and started squeezing the huge melons prominently jutting out.

"They're so firm and yet squishy. And such a thin waist to go with these curves? It's just not fair. How could he not want to fuck you?" Nicole leaned forward, until her face was just an inch away from the blonde's, lust radiating out from her eyes. "Now John, if you're my boyfriend and I'm your girlfriend..."

Despite Nicole's lust-filled, happy voice, I was waiting to hear some blistering accusation. It didn't come.

Nicole instead turned and grinned at me. "...shouldn't you share?"

I just stared dumbly at my girlfriend.

One of Nicole's hands went up and caressed Cassandra's cheek while the latter silently waited to see how I'd react, her eyes wide open in mild surprise at what was taking place. "Come on," Nicole pleaded. "Does she taste as sweet as I think she does?"

"Well..." I finally came up with a semi-neutral response. "Cassandra is not a toy or anyone's personal plaything. It's her decision."

And so Nicole turned and pressed her lips softly to Cassandra, stirring a moan of arousal in my assistant while the brunette stroked her shoulders. When Nicole pulled back, she looked into the blue-grey eyes and asked, "So, can I show you what I learned in college?"

Cassandra took one look at me, where I stared at the two beautiful girls with obvious arousal and interest in my eyes. I wanted to see her with my girlfriend. That was all my assistant needed to know. So Cassandra nodded her acquiescence.

Nicole kissed her again and began unbuttoning the vest and blouse while she continued to waggle tongues with the hot blonde. When she got to the matching grey business skirt, Nicole sank to the floor in front of Cassandra, tugging the skirt and panties down with her.

Cassandra's neatly-trimmed muff was on full display, and Nicole simply spread the blonde's thighs and dove in. At first, she licked experimentally, teasing and taking in the taste as Cassandra quivered above her. I, myself, got up and moved around to get a better view.

Even drunk, Nicole showed obvious skill and grace in what she was doing. Her movements were deliberate and her agility excellent. I was starting to understand why even though Nicole was a novice cocksucker, she was a natural at doing it. And when she pushed her tongue through my personal assistant's nether lips, I was groaning right along with Cassandra.

Slowly, Nicole started to fuck Cassandra with her tongue. The blonde simply reached down and entangled her fingers in the brunette's hair, holding and pulling her as my girlfriend ate her out. Nicole managed to get her upper lip to Cassandra's clit while her long tongue still moved in and out, and she massaged it while continuing to orally lavish her trembling lover.

Faster than I had ever accomplished, Nicole had Cassandra on the verge of climax. And when the blonde went rigid, Nicole just bore down even harder. And then the quaking began.

Cassandra's legs flung out, kicking the coffee table with her shin and causing her to grunt in momentary pain to go along with the overwhelming sensations of her orgasm. Her thighs clamped around Nicole's head and her chest arched up to the sky as she screamed.

After what seemed like hours, Cassandra's body went limp and she sagged back into the cushions. Nicole slowly removed herself from Cassandra's crotch, her face soaked as she looked around for a napkin. And when she returned with a clean face, she leaned down and kissed my assistant once again.

"My god," Cassandra crooned. "I've never cum that hard before."

"Well then, you should rest before I do it again," Nicole soothed. "In the meantime, do you mind if I play with my boyfriend here?"

Cassandra just shook her head weakly.

I was standing next to the Sapphic couple, my cock obviously tenting my slacks. Nicole got back to her knees, this time with a couch pillow underneath, and she began unbuckling my belt. Once she dragged my pants and boxers down to my ankles, she gave me a healthy shove, sending me off-balance and falling awkwardly to the couch behind me.

I managed to get most of my bare ass onto the couch cushion, unable to step back with my ankles bound together by my pants. This worked out well for Nicole as she stripped the offending garments and then crawled over between my legs.

I got myself situated comfortably, and then the elfin brunette was fisting my cock, pumping it up and down while she lowered her head and engulfed me inside her mouth.

Drunk, Nicole was a woman possessed. Her previous attempts at orally pleasuring me had been good, but tempered by slight hesitation and uncertainty due to her inexperience. But now she was a confident sex priestess, worshipping at my altar of male promiscuity.

Her lips danced around the crown while her tongue lavished attention on my sensitive nerves. One hand stroked me firmly while the other tickled and teased my balls. I grunted and groaned at the exquisite feelings she was producing in me. The selfish part of me vowed that if she could pleasure me like this, I would get her drunk more often.

"Nicole... you're so good at that," I groaned to her. She smiled happily around my shaft, a comical sight that would have made me laugh if it wasn't making me grimace in the ugly man face of ecstasy.

And all too quickly I was about to cum, my control battered by the visual of Nicole munching out Cassandra and the hot, sloppy blowjob I was currently receiving.

But Nicole had other ideas. She clamped down at the base of my cock, squeezing roughly and pulling down on my balls painfully. I howled in complaint, but my need to ejaculate subsided. "Not yet, big boy."

When it was clear I wasn't going to cum, she relaxed her grip and gently caressed my shaft, soothing the abused skin. Still jacking me, she turned her head to the side. "Cassandra? Can you please help me out of these clothes?"

My personal assistant, now recovered, was behind my girlfriend a moment later. From behind, she reached around and began at the fasteners to Nicole's blouse, revealing creamy titflesh to me one button at a time. I took the opportunity to remove my own shirt and undershirt, making me the first to get naked.

But Nicole wasn't far behind. She shrugged off the blouse and then stepped out of her pencil skirt and thong panties. Cassandra unsnapped the bra and then palmed Nicole's tits as she pulled the cups away. Finally naked, Nicole was more than ready.

She straddled me, held up my cock, and impaled herself in one fluid lunge. She'd been a sexual novice when I'd met her, but now my girlfriend knew exactly what to do with me. With her round tits in my face she happily bounced up and down in my lap, guided by my hands clamped onto her asscheeks.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" she chanted, her head whirling around and her hair whirling with her, half covering her face as she fucked herself silly upon my pole, my lips reaching out to capture and suckle upon her swaying tits.

A new pair of hands reached around, holding Nicole's torso beneath her breasts and sliding higher to cup the undercurves with extended thumb and fingers. Cassandra peeked around Nicole's shoulder and I saw that my assistant had gotten fully naked herself.

Nicole turned her head and then the two beautiful women were swapping tongues in front of me, much to my delight. Nicole drunkenly smacked her lips and slobbered a bit into the wet kiss, moaning low 'mmphs' into the liplock along with breathy gasps. On the other hand, Cassandra's eyes kept flashing to me, watching the expressions playing out on my face.

I couldn't help but lean forward and join in, Nicole squealing happily as my tongue parted her lips to find Cassandra's already there as well. Eventually, Cassandra pulled back and Nicole slammed me against the backrest, kissing me sloppily while her hips grinded slowly back and forth in my lap.

She was still sucking my face when her eyes abruptly flew open, a little shriek coming out of her mouth. And then her hips were wriggling even harder against my cock. I peeked down as her head fell to my neck, and saw that Cassandra had knelt down and was licking between Nicole's asscheeks.

The 22-year-old brunette simply lost control then, her body quaking as she bucked rapidly upon me, finally slamming her torso down and holding it there as her orgasm rippled through her body.

She stayed there, panting against my shoulder for a minute while I just enjoyed the inner spasms of her pussy muscles. But when she'd caught her breath, Nicole started riding me harder, ready to bring me off.

I was already quite close, and when Nicole leaned in and whispered, "I want to taste your cum..." I pretty much lost it.

My eyes tightened and so did my grip on Nicole's ass. But she quickly read the signs and dismounted me in a hurry. Cassandra scrambled out of the way, Nicole oblivious to anything behind her. And with a rapid-jacking motion, Nicole brought my cock to a full boil. She just managed to stuff my cock into her mouth when the first jet blew out, and then I could feel my dick pulsing as I spewed out load after load of cum.

I could feel Nicole struggling to breathe, her nostrils flaring as each shot blasted into her. When the flow subsided, she immediately turned and tackled Cassandra. Their tits were pressed together as Nicole held the taller woman's head and physically pried her mouth open. And then a river of my messy jism flowed out of Nicole's mouth straight down into Cassandra's.

1...34567...10