John Billionaire Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassandra half-giggled, spurting a mini-geyser of cum out of her mouth to splash against her own lips. And then Nicole's mouth moved down to cover hers as they swapped my sperm between them.

When it was all gone, Nicole slid Cassandra over a bit and then straddled the blonde's head. "Time to return the favor," she said as her pussy lips lowered down to Cassandra's waiting mouth. For a minute she simply hummed and looked down between her own spread thighs, watching my assistant work over her clit and sopping wet snatch. "Yes... you're pretty good..."

This also left Nicole in good position to lean forward and slurp my half-hard cock back into her mouth. The very idea of Nicole, my sweet innocent love Nicole, participating in a threesome with my gorgeous Cassandra, had me aroused and well on my way towards a new erection.

But I got rock hard when Nicole popped off me and husked, "I want to watch you fuck her." My eyes just went wide. "But first, let's move this to your bedroom."

Dismounting Cassandra's face, Nicole stood and held out her hands to both of us. Obediently, we each took a hand and let Nicole back her way into my bedroom. Once we arrived, she turned and got up to her tiptoes to kiss Cassandra, gently pressing her backwards until my assistant's thighs touched the edge of the bed.

Nicole, her head around Cassandra's collarbone, kissed her way down the taller blonde's body, pausing to suckle at a huge tit and massage the nipples until they were even harder than my dick. And pressing against Cassandra's shoulders she pushed her down until my beautiful assistant was flat on her back, her ass at the edge of the bed with her legs spread wide open.

For a minute, Nicole knelt and went to town on her lover's pussy, working over the clit while testing the waters with two rigid fingers. But then she backed away and began pulling me into place, leading me by my cock.

I stopped to kiss Nicole first, and then took over the rest. Grabbing Cassandra's thighs, I stood at the foot of the bed, pulling her body towards me as I leaned in and slowly sank my cock into her.

The whole time I was fucking Cassandra, Nicole was right there with me. At first, my girlfriend stood besides me and played tongue wars. And then she knelt on top of the bed, her mouth and hands roving over the blonde's hot and sweating body. In later, when Cassandra quivered and came, Nicole's mouth was smothering hers, tonguing her at that ultimate moment. But we still had a lot more fucking to go.

Eventually, Nicole was straddling Cassandra's face once again, this time facing me, her palms planted onto the busty blonde's bosom, rubbing those huge tits even as she grinded her cunt over Cassandra's tongue.

We were fucking Cassandra together. A chorus of moans and shrieks and whimpers and groans filled the room, unintelligible noise that all screamed LUST.

And when I finally came, ejecting a torrent of cum into the depths of Cassandra's hot box, Nicole's mouth was smothering mine. And when it was all over, already drained by drunkenness and stress-filled exhaustion, Nicole and I blissfully rolled over and let unconsciousness take us.

***

***THURSDAY***

I woke up with a ringing headache and what felt like dry sand in my mouth. I exhaled into the pillow before me and flinched away at the foul stench floating up into my nostrils when I tried to inhale.

Turning my head, Nicole was still passed out next to me, her mouth open and the horrid smell of her breath causing me to flinch away once again.

There was no sign of Cassandra. Eventually, I managed to awake enough to fully turn over, flopping onto my back so at least I wouldn't have to smell my own morning breath.

Eventually, I pried my eyelids open and blinked away the harsh morning sunlight. And once I got my bearings, I leaned over and kissed Nicole softly. At first, as she awoke she kissed back with loving affection.

But then the hangover settled in and she was wincing in pain.

"Good morning," I whispered quietly.

"Not so loud!" she complained, holding her head against the new loud ringing. Then all of a sudden, her eyes flipped open wide as she stared at the clock behind me on the nightstand. "Oh, shit! I'm late for work!"

She got up, looking around for her clothes, momentarily forgetting they were outside in my lounge. I had the pleasure of watching her scramble around naked for a minute, before her eyes bulged and she gagged while covering her mouth. In a new hurry, Nicole then rushed into my bathroom where noisy retching sounds could be heard.

Yeah, this day was getting started really well.

Nicole was all set to rush home and then attempt to get to work at a halfway decent hour. But after quick intercom to Cassandra and ten minutes, I had her half-calmed down at the breakfast table while Dorothy set out a nice gourmet breakfast, complete with really, really strong coffee. My solution would be faster than her running home, so all she could do was wait and get some food into her stomach.

Ten minutes after that, an array of clothes were hand-delivered to us and Nicole was able to pick out a business suit that fit her. Soon, a driver would take her directly to her office. She was quite thankful to Dorothy for the breakfast and to Cassandra for the clothes. But something was off.

No matter what, Nicole wouldn't look Cassandra in the eye. Her gaze was constantly downcast, even when speaking to Cassandra directly. And the only time she even did that was to thank her. Nicole was even a little standoffish with me. Perhaps it was the hangover, but I suspected more than that.

Nicole ignored the unfinished portion of her breakfast. And then she couldn't get out of the apartment fast enough. Maybe her rush had to do with trying to get to work on time. But when she didn't even pause to say goodbye to me, I knew something had gone very wrong last night.

After Nicole had left, Cassandra sat down with me at the table. She'd already eaten hours earlier, not having suffered the same alcoholic punishment as us. "I think we may have a problem. She's embarrassed."

I nodded. Despite being the initiator in last night's threesome, Nicole was not reacting very well to what we'd all done together. Perhaps I should not have been surprised. People often regret the things they do when they're drunk.

"What are you going to do?" Cassandra asked, sympathetic concern in her voice.

"I don't know yet. At the very least, I'll call her when she gets off work."

***

I left three voice messages for Nicole, all in the evening when she ordinarily would have made it home. She never called back.

I went to bed alone and spent the rest of the night contemplating whether or not I'd irreparably damaged a wonderful relationship with a truly beautiful person.

***

***FRIDAY***

Nicole didn't call me in the morning. I left her two more messages and started to entertain the idea of calling her company's 800-number and trying to track her down that way. I didn't have her work number. There was no need as she'd always picked up her cell phone in the past.

In a fit of annoyance, I went over to the trap door to blow off some steam. Never before had I gone down the ladder into Kaitlyn's room without her knowledge. There was no way to know whether or not her parents were in the house. But I had to get my rocks off.

True, I could have found Cassandra or Taylor. But I was in a FUCKING mood, and I cared about both women too much to do this with either of them. But Kaitlyn? She would be perfect.

I descended into Kaitlyn's closet and then went to the door. I stopped cold in my tracks at a familiar sound, Kaitlyn was moaning erotically. And a second voice joined her chorus of lust.

Much more carefully, I stepped up to peek through the louvered cracks in the closet door, and the sight before me set my blood boiling.

Kaitlyn was half-dressed and sitting up in her bed, a dark-locked short-haired head wriggling between her naked thighs with one hand jerking around in there as well. Kaitlyn's only article of clothing was a men's dress shirt, and it looked like one of MY dress shirts. As I squinted harder, I could tell it was one of my favorite shirts, one I'd worn only this past Tuesday.

"Oh, Taylor..." she moaned.

The dark-locked head peeked up for a moment, smiling before it descended back down as Taylor continued her oral assault on the teenaged vixen. And then I strode purposefully out of the closet, already shedding my own clothes.

Kaitlyn shrieked in surprise. "John!"

This caused Taylor to pop up and turn her head. "Johnny!"

I gestured at Kaitlyn's attire. "You're wearing my shirt."

Kaitlyn grinned and tilted her head down to the nude fashion model. "She likes me wearing these. I've been borrowing them for weeks."

Taylor blushed. "Well, they remind me of you. And Nicole stole you on a weekday." Her embarrassed gaze was on the bed beneath her before her eyes flashed back up to me. The same stormy violet was in her eyes as when she'd last told me she loved me.

"So when did you swipe this one? I may have wanted to wear it today."

It was Kaitlyn's turn to blush, as if she'd been caught red-handed. "Uh, we took it last night. Taylor wanted me in a new shirt and so we went up there. We ended up diddling each other in the closet while you and Nicole fucked the shit out of Cassandra."

Now it was my turn to blush. It's not like I had stage fright or anything. I was just surprised we'd been spied upon without my knowledge. "You were watching?"

"Mmm, and it wasn't the first time," Kaitlyn laughed.

Taylor continued, "A few times, you were so into Nicole you forgot to lock the trap door."

"Hey, maybe you should just marry Nicole," Kaitlyn giggled brightly, reaching out and hugging Taylor. "Then I would get to keep this beautiful woman all to myself!" And then the vivacious blonde was showering her idol with a flurry of pecking kisses.

"Aww, does that mean there's no room for me?" I pouted playfully.

"Well, let me think about it..." Kaitlyn pouted, playfully tapping her finger to her closed lips. She was perfectly content to string me along for a few more minutes, but Taylor wasn't about to wait.

"Gawd, I need your cock," Taylor interrupted and reached out to grab me and pull me towards the bed. "Your real cock."

"Real?" I wondered aloud.

Kaitlyn smirked and nodded to a strap-on dildo hanging from the bed post. It still glistened with feminine moisture. "She's got me wearing your shirt and fucking her with that nightstick. I'd say she's got it for you bad."

Taylor was still undressing me, oblivious to the conversation and intent only on freeing my half-hard erection. She had already gotten me mostly undressed before Kaitlyn knelt beside me, wrapped her arms around my head, and planted a fierce kiss on my lips. A moment later, I felt Taylor plant a fierce kiss on my other head, a little lower on my anatomy.

"Uh, well," I started, looking at Kaitlyn once she pulled away from our kiss. "Does that bother you? I know you originally had some ideas of you and me..."

"Oh, no!" the eighteen-year-old blonde giggled. "I'm totally over you. But I have to admit..." Kaitlyn went over and began to pull the straps of the dildo around her waist. "I do get quite the thrill out of fucking the shit out of her. Now I understand you men a lot better. It's such a power trip!"

Five minutes later, I was on my back on Kaitlyn's bed. Taylor had a crazed look in her eyes, riding my cock for all she was worth. Her tits were wobbling right in my face and droplets of sweat were pouring off her face and her hair while she grunted and groaned in a raw sexual fury.

Meanwhile, Kaitlyn was really getting into her power trip, gripping Taylor's hips and piledriving her fake cock in and out of Taylor's asshole while I drilled Taylor's pussy. The blonde yelled while she spanked the brunette's asscheeks raw, howling and laughing maniacally while she thrust away at Taylor's backside.

Taylor had never been so deliriously well-fucked.

I'd come down here to blow off some steam. And after Taylor shrieked out three consecutive orgasms, I blew off a lot more than steam into her spasming snatch.

"Fill me! Fill me, Johnny!" Taylor howled while gob after gob of hot cum splashed against her innards. And I was doing my best to do just that.

After the last drop had been squeezed out of me by her clenching pussy, I lay back, panting and trying futilely to catch my breath. Taylor just rolled over and started leaking my fluids onto the bedspread.

Not that Kaitlyn cared. She started unbuckling the sex toy and announced. "My turn!"

***

An hour after joining Kaitlyn and Taylor for some therapeutic fucking, I'd managed to calm my frustration. Nicole had a perfectly understandable reaction to last night's events, and after blowing a gallon of cum I could now think rationally enough to understand that.

I just wanted to be supportive. So when Nicole finally called me back Friday night, I could tell she was still emotional and I put away my annoyance with her ignoring me and not answering her phone.

At least now I knew how Taylor must have felt a month ago. And if she could put up with me for ten days, I could put up with Nicole shutting me out for less than 24-hours.

Still, open communication did not come easily. Nicole still had a hard time articulating her feelings. So after twenty minutes of going nowhere in the conversation, I invited Nicole to come by and we could talk in person.

"Uh, can't you come here?" she asked hesitantly.

"Of course. Whatever you want. I'll come right over." But I read something more into her request. Ever since we'd gotten back together, she'd NEVER invited me to her place. We always met at my apartment. A big part of that was the fear of paparazzi at her exposed apartment building. So why the change? "Can I just ask: is there a problem with you coming here?"

"I just... I'm not sure how to act around Cassandra."

"Nicole..." I wanted to reassure her that everything would be alright. What we'd done together - she, Cassandra, and I -- didn't change how I felt about her nor how Cassandra felt about her. But I didn't want to have this conversation on the phone. "I'll be right there."

***

Three minutes later I was in the elevator going down to the garage. By pure coincidence, we stopped one level down. Hal and Susan Reynolds stepped in.

"Oh, Jonathan! So good to see you!"

"Hal. Susan." I greeted them.

"How have you been?" Without waiting for me to answer, Hal continued. "Kaitlyn has said she really enjoys your tennis outings. There are very few people around who can keep up with her. That girl's got a ton of energy."

"I know. She really can wear me out." I suppressed a snicker, thinking of how she and Taylor had thoroughly worn me out this morning.

"So, um. How is this... girlfriend... of yours? Nicole, is it?" Susan put in, unable to restrain herself.

"Oh, well. She's fine. Actually, I'm on my way to see her right now."

"Well, well. Good for you," Hal put in. "But if things don't turn out the way you planned, I do know Kaitlyn has a thing for you. She's been positively glowing lately. And a glow like that on a girl that pretty is a marvelous thing to experience."

"Erm, yes." I tried not to be offending by their obvious matchmaking. Besides, I had bigger problems right now than enduring Hal and Susan's attempts to marry me to their daughter. I stepped out towards my waiting car. "Have a good evening, both of you."

***

Twenty minutes later I was stepping out of the non-descript limo in front of my old apartment building. I was lucky that no one had tipped off the stalkerazzi and I had an unobstructed path inside. I suppose even the media wasn't so desperate as to just hang out at Nicole's apartment on the off-chance I might show up.

When the door to her apartment opened, I felt as if I'd been transported back in time. It looked exactly the same as that first time I'd been here, back when I was just "an ordinary guy she'd met in the elevator".

Oh, how I wanted to go back in time and conveniently forget the money and the lifestyle and just be in love with her.

Wait...

I paused for a second. And then I realized that I wasn't sure how much I meant that sentiment. After all, the money and the women were very, very nice. And especially now, my heart couldn't let go of Taylor. But I had to admit, life could have been so much simpler if it were just Nicole and me. That concept had a lot of appeal as well.

I stepped inside, reaching out to hug Nicole and then pucker for a welcome kiss. But her kiss in return was flat and unfeeling.

"Nicole?" I wondered.

She took my hand and led me to her living room. She sat me down and then joined me. She wasn't far away, but she wasn't close to me either. "John," she began in a low, ominous voice. "You first need to know that I love you."

As much as a part of me wanted to answer in kind, I couldn't. Those words were just too sacred for me. I hadn't said them to Nicole. I hadn't said them to Taylor. I hadn't said them to anyone. Not until I was damned sure of it. So I merely replied, "I know. I really appreciate that." I put as much heart and warmth into that statement as I possibly could.

She managed a little smile. And then her dour face settled back in. "You should also know that I told my best friend everything. I mean EVERYTHING. And I got all my anger and accusations and fears out in the open."

I nodded in acceptance. That's what best friends are for. After all, I'd pretty much spilled everything to Cassandra and Taylor at various points recently myself.

"Let's face it. I was drunk off my rocker. And for a little while I felt taken advantage of when my faculties weren't all working," Nicole stated flatly,

"Well..." I began in my defense, but she waved me off.

"I'm not blaming you. I did at first but I'm not blaming you now. You were as drunk as me. And I do remember everything. I'm not one of those people who forgets when they get drunk." Nicole inhaled sharply, composing herself carefully. "I know I went after Cassandra. I started it. For months I'd been secretly jealous of her good looks and perfect body and I simultaneously hated her being around you and also desperately wanted to get into her panties."

I had to smile. I was starting to understand Nicole's current awkwardness. I remembered totally avoiding Taylor for a few weeks when I'd first developed a simultaneous crush on her and envy at her social ability.

Nicole stared off into space, silent for a long while. Then with a heavy sigh, she finally said, "I really regret doing it. I wish we'd never done it."

I hesitated. I'd half-expected this and yet hoped she wouldn't regret. "Why?"

She looked at me for a moment as if I'd sprouted horns. Then she rolled her eyes. "Men. You can just fuck without any emotional attachment." Now there was some angry heat in her voice. "Maybe THAT'S why I didn't miss boys when I was in college. At least I knew if I slept with a girl I knew it meant something to both of us. At least I thought that when I sleep with you it means something to you and me."

"It does!" I protested. Then I reached up my arms to her. "Nicole, it does. I'm not just fucking you. I'm making love WITH you."

"Then how could you sleep with Cassandra?!" she yelled. Then she turned and looked at the floor, muttering to herself, "How could I sleep with Cassandra?" And then she was looking at me again. "What does it mean when you sleep with Cassandra?"

"Well..." I thought of the warm affection I felt whenever I was with the beautiful blonde.

"Last night wasn't the first time, was it?"

I hesitated just a second too long.

"Thought so," she spat.

"Nicole, that's different. I don't feel the same way about her as I do about you." True enough. I realized that I cared a lot about Cassandra. I wasn't 'in love' with her, but I loved her on some level. On the other hand... "I want YOU, Nicole. I made a conscious choice to show you to the world, to the media. I want to cuddle with you at night. I want to jet-set to exotic places and shower you with gifts. You're my girl."

1...45678...10