John Billionaire Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When were you going to tell me about her?"

"I... I'm not sure. I was planning to... God, that sounds like such a pathetic excuse." I sighed. "I really was going to tell you. I just wasn't sure how. Wasn't sure if you would be okay with it. But I have to be honest right here and now. I don't plan to stop. You're my girl. But you're not always around and she's a warm, affectionate body during the week."

She sat down and stared out the window. "I just HAD to go and fall in love with Jonathan Kwong... Billionaire!"

"Nicole..." I said softly.

"You're cheating on me! With your blonde assistant! How fucking cliché is that!"

"Nicole, please."

"How can I compete with... with her? She's taller. She's blonder. She's got that fucking fabulous accent. Her tits are just impossible! And yet she's as thin as me. It's not fair! And she's around you twenty times more often than me."

"Forget all that. What matters is that I'm here, with you. Doesn't that count for something?"

"Of course it counts," Nicole threw up her hands, standing up and pacing. She went around in circles for thirty seconds and I just let her steam off for a little bit. And when she finally came back she sat down next to me and put her hands on my chest.

"You really want to be with me?"

"Yes."

"And yet you'd keep fucking Cassandra?"

"I want to fall head over heels with you, romantically. But the answer is yes: I'd keep fucking her." I shrugged and then opened my arms wide. "This is me. You have to decide at some point whether you can handle that."

She half-growled in frustration, but the knotted tension in her eyebrows started to lift. "What am I going to do with you?"

"Love me for who I am? Flaws and all." I offered with a wry smile, hopeful and yet hesitant.

"Maybe that'll work." She sat down and wrapped her arms around me, kissing me gently.

I hesitated a moment before hugging her back or returning her kiss. Was she really understanding of all this? Maybe she had known all along she wasn't the only woman I was sleeping with. Maybe she'd already come to terms with it in her own way, and all that was left was to get it out in the open. Maybe my ticking time bomb wasn't going to blow up in my face.

"I love you, John, flaws and all, hot assistant and all. You're worth it." And then her tongue was dancing in my mouth once again.

Abruptly, she pulled away and caught me off guard. "Hey, before we get to the makeup sex, I want to make one thing clear. Unless I'm totally sober and seducing her myself, we are NOT having another threesome with Cassandra. I'm still just too intimidated by her."

"Okay," I managed to get out before Nicole was kissing me again. "Hmm, does that mean you're open to threesomes with girls OTHER than Cassandra?" I smirked.

"You are such a pervert!" she exclaimed, but she was still grinning with me.

"That's not a 'no'," I ventured.

She kissed me again. "No, it's not. But let's worry about that later."

***

***SATURDAY***

I woke up with Nicole snuggled in against me. For some reason, feeling her cuddling to me was even more pleasant than waking up with my dick in a hot babe's mouth. And I lay there for a good thirty minutes just enjoying her body curled around mine.

Of course, after those thirty minutes when Nicole woke up without my dick in her mouth, she slid down the covers to correct that situation.

With much (MUCH) practice, Nicole's oral expertise had been vastly improving. She wasn't as technically proficient as, say Lindsay or Taylor, but her instinctive talent made this the wonderful experience it truly was.

And she'd been getting very good at teasing me.

Now able to sense my orgasms, Nicole blew me to the brink of climax before squeezing painfully on my balls and baring her teeth against my sensitive skin.

"Arghhh!" I grunted in uncontrollable panic. Nicole just grinned around my shaft between her lips and then went right back to fellating me.

This happened once more before I tired of the game and pulled her up to me. I spun the lithe brunette around until I was spooned in behind her, cuddled on the bed with my left arm snaked underneath her neck and around to play with one firm breast. My other hand stroked along her thigh.

She raised up her right leg just enough for me to slip into her from behind, and then we held each other tenderly while enjoying the slow lovemaking rhythms.

The makeup sex last night had been fast and furious. The morning after sex turned out to be long and luxurious. We kissed and whispered to each other while our naked bodies rubbed together, my pelvis slowly driving forward until I was pressed against her asscheeks, my shaft hitting rarely-pressed buttons inside Nicole's pussy that only this position could reach.

She came to one quietly quivering orgasm before she pulled off then turned around to mount me. I held her hips while she lowered herself down, rejoining ourselves with a happy sigh of pleasant relief. It was as if neither of us felt quite whole without being so intimately joined together.

And in the end, with me flat on my back while Nicole sat on top of me, her tits in my face and her screams echoing out the windows, we came together.

And as each shot poured out of me and splattered against her sensitive inner walls, I could feel her soul answering back 'I love you, too'.

For a few minutes, everything was right in the world.

But then her phone rang. We ignored it, basking in our love while my penis slowly went limp inside of her vagina. She nuzzled her nose against mine as we kissed happily and whispered romantic nothings to each other. Then the call went to her voicemail and a voice came over the speaker.

"Miss Gellar, this is building security. Uh, if you're at home, I think you'd better peek outside the windows."

My eyebrows furrowed, and Nicole dismounted me. She got a tissue to tidy herself up while she found a bathrobe. I searched around for my pants. Eventually, she got to her window and pulling the curtain slightly aside, she gasped.

I joined her a moment later and then from our fifth floor view, we saw them. A dozen paparazzi were loitering around the front entrance. From past experience, I already knew this building had neither a helipad nor a private garage.

"You ready to face the music?" I asked. "I guess this is another flaw in dating me."

"Yeah. I just wish I knew which was worse. The media or you and Cassandra."

"Can you handle it? Well, both?"

"I think so." She turned and kissed me. "You're worth it," she reminded me. Then she looked out at all the cameras. "I think."

"I just don't get why they're here. I don't think anyone ratted us out. There's nothing really to see. We've already gone public."

"Don't look at me. It's not like I invited them," Nicole answered. "Maybe someone saw your car or saw you in a hallway. Never underestimate the media; I've been watching Celebrity Sightings for far too long.

"Then let's get away for the weekend. Where do you want to go? I'll have you back by Monday."

"A one-night trip? Hmm, forget that. Let's actually go to Fiji!" Nicole turned and wrapped her arms around my neck.

I was surprised by her sudden spontaneity. "What about your job?"

"Hell, I'm due for a vacation."

I smiled at her. My gut instinct had been right on. Ever since I saw her, seemingly so long ago, in my old apartment. I just knew she was special. Maybe now was the time. Maybe this was the trip. Maybe now I would find someone to give my heart to and finally say those three words I had such a hard time saying. "Come on. We've got a trip halfway around the world."

Maybe Nicole was the one person worth saying the L-word to.

***

***SUNDAY***

I'll never get used to complete time zone changes. A couple hours from New York to California, I'll get. But losing a whole day just feels... wrong. And yet, after taking off Saturday morning we got to Fiji late Sunday night.

Worn out by jet lag, even on a private jet, Nicole and I pretty much just found our bungalow and went straight to sleep.

In the morning, one of the best weeks of my life began.

It was just me and Nicole.

Manhattan and our lives and the media were half a world away.

We had a week of friendly staff catering to our every needs.

A week of aqua-blue oceans and crisp white beaches.

A week of spontaneous vacation sex.

A week of romantic, tropical love.

It was a perfect week.

It all had to end sometime. Not just the vacation, but the relationship I'd been building with Nicole. My transgressions had caught up to me.

***

***SUNDAY, ONE WEEK LATER***

I couldn't believe it. Had they been waiting for us all this time?

I was still in the jet at a private airfield. And yet from my window I could see dozens of paparazzi straining at the edge of the chain link fence. The Maybach was already waiting in the hangar and would take us directly to my place, so they'd never be able to get close to Nicole or I. And yet, I could distinctly make out the long cylinders of super-telephoto lenses.

Why the hell were we so popular? I was just a guy. I wasn't a Hollywood movie star or anything like that. I wasn't involved in some sex scandal. Why did they need shots of me?

Only after the hangar doors closed did Nicole or I step off the plane. She was radiant and tan. She'd gotten a mini-makeover in Fiji, shortening her hair a bit and adding color highlights. With her glowing golden skin and bright smile, she was a beautiful girlfriend any man would have been proud to show off. But she was still camera shy and I took whatever precautions I could to keep her out of the limelight. If I'd expected the media, I probably would have arranged a helicopter to pull us out of here instead.

We settled into the limo, and I was surprised to find our usual bodyguard was up front with the driver. Perhaps Cassandra had been tipped off to the media and sent the extra help. But why hadn't she contacted me if there was a problem?

Then I realized that I'd never turned my Blackberry back on. It was tied into the jet to keep me updated, even airborne, but I was too engrossed with Nicole to think about it. Now, the bodyguard tossed back a magazine to me at the same time my messages began their download.

First off, the magazine was from Forbes. And my head was on the cover.

"Oh, wow!" Nicole exclaimed as she picked it up. The magazine had just come out with their annual richest people list. While I was nowhere near Bill Gates in total value, I was the richest man in the world under 30 years old. And I was a bachelor to boot.

Various other messages streamed through my Blackberry, mostly from Cassandra. I just skimmed through the titles as we tried to drive out the security gate without running over one of the overzealous photographers. One message was about the magazine article. Another was that Hal Reynolds needed to see me for something or another. Several others had to do with our financial ventures.

Then came the messages from Taylor. The first one was a questioning "Where are you?" But then apparently Cassandra told her I was in Fiji and she seemed very hurt in the next two messages. Ah, hell. I was going to have to do some damage control with her.

Momentarily overwhelmed, I just dropped the damn thing onto the seat next to me and instead focused on something happy. Like the beautiful girl sitting next to me with love in her eyes and strawberries in her taste. "At least I've got you, Nicole."

She smiled and kissed me. It was the last smile.

***

There was a crowd of paparazzi waiting for us at my apartment building. They wouldn't be able to see much through the tinted glass, certainly not any photographs worth selling. And yet there they were, half-blocking the entrance to the private garage. Building security was warding them from actually following us underground, but the sudden media pressure had stepped up Nicole's heart rate once again.

She squeezed my hand and tried to put on a brave face, but I could see the tension in her face despite her outward bravado.

She jumped when a loud bang set off next to her head as a particularly aggressive photog slammed his camera against the window and squeezed off a series of shots. The flash, despite the tinting, still flared inside the car. The driver was honking non-stop to try and clear a path. Even when he revved the engine, one suicidal man just stood in directly front of the grille snapping away.

And then the ambient noise broke up just enough for us to recognize some of the yells. "Nicole! Nicole! Look here!" "Where'd you to go!" "Jonathan! How many girls you got in there?" "Nicole, we'll follow you home!!!"

That last one really freaked out my girlfriend, and she clawed against my arm like a frightened kitten. And then finally we made it through and the garage doors were closing them out.

With far less fanfare, we quietly made it up the elevator and headed into my apartment.

Cassandra greeted us at the door. "You guys make it through alright?"

"The usual," I shrugged.

Edward took Nicole's coat. "Good evening, Miss Gellar."

"Hello Edward. Hi Cassandra." Nicole replied. She still wasn't looking my assistant in the eye.

I had half a mind to ask for a martini. But then, remembering what had happened the last time Nicole and I were bombarded by paparazzi and then started drinking, I changed my mind and requested a Coke.

Nicole just clutched my hand and hissed at me, "John, we need to talk." She was almost shaking.

I hustled the two of us into my private lounge while the building staff handled hauling the rest of our luggage in. Nicole was trembling constantly now.

I'd just gotten her seated when she blurted, "I don't know if I can handle this."

"You'll be fine."

"No, I won't. These... PEOPLE... are talking about following me home. I have stalkers! I won't be fine!" She was near hysterical, and I immediately wrapped her in my arms and started to murmur soothing sounds. They were unintelligible, but they seemed to slow down her hyperventilating.

"Nicole..." I crooned softly, hugging her gently.

"I'm sorry, John. But that doesn't make it all better." She pushed me away and then sat deeper into the couch. Her face flipped up towards the ceiling as her neck seemed to give way, and then she planted her elbows against her knees and buried her head in her hands. "I can't do this. I want to believe you're worth it, but I can't do this."

"Come on, don't say that. We can work this out."

"God, I wish I'd met you before all this. You are SUCH a great guy. I reminded myself every day about how lucky I was to meet my soul mate. And I do love you John."

"Love conquers all."

She rolled her eyes at me. "And here I thought you were a New York cynic."

"Hey! Your sense of humor is coming back."

"But it's not that simple. Life isn't a fairytale."

"It can be. I'll find you a crown and a poofy dress."

"No!" she screamed at me. And then she pushed me away.

"I don't want that! I mean, for a million different girls, marrying a billionaire and becoming a princess is a dream come true. But not for ME. I just wanted the financial analyst with the decent job and a warm heart. I want the John I met hiding out in his apartment having a neighbor delivering Chinese food. I want the John who rode with me in an elevator and charmed me into inviting him into my apartment."

"I'm still John."

"No. You're Jonathan Kwong... Billionaire. You've got a gorgeous personal assistant to fuck on the side while you romance the sweet girl next door. You've got the private jet and the side vacations to Fiji. And you're on the cover of fucking Forbes!" She threw up her hands in defeat. "And I'm... I'm... just me."

"And you're beautiful." After a long ten seconds, I pleaded in a quiet voice. "You said I was worth it."

"I love you," she whispered, looking me straight in the eye. "I love being with you."

And then another ten second pause nearly gave me a heart attack. And when she spoke, it didn't make me feel much better. She looked away again, ashamed of her own doubts. "But I can't help but feel that this all will kill me. I don't normally stress this much! And there's a nagging feeling in the back of my head that this is all going to go to hell in a handbasket."

As if on cue, the door to my private quarters burst open. "KWONG!!!" came the loud yell.

Hal Reynolds stormed into my room, heading in a beeline straight for me. What the hell? Cassandra was right behind him, struggling to maintain her professionalism while simultaneously trying to slow him down. Edward and Dorothy were just outside, watching intently but coming no closer.

"KWONG!" he yelled again, waving a small rectangular object at me.

"Hal?" I gasped in surprise.

He stopped just a foot away from me, looking right into my eyes while his face was as red as a beet. The old guy was PISSED. "You'd better fucking marry her!"

"What?"

"Daddy!" Kaitlyn was suddenly in the doorway, out of breath and racing to catch up to us.

My eyes focused in on the rectangular object. And with utter and abject horror I recognized it as a home pregnancy test.

"You'd better fucking marry her!" he repeated.

Cassandra was then at his side, touching his arm and frantically trying to get his attention. "Mr. Reynolds, please. We can discuss this."

He ignored her and just stared at me. My jaw waggled up and down, but no sound came out. And when he was fully satisfied that he'd intimidated the shit out of me, he reached out, gripped my wrist in his bear paw, and planted the incriminating device into my open palm. He said nothing else, just glaring at me. And then while Cassandra continued to babble in his ear, he spun on one heel and stalked right out the door.

On the way, he grabbed onto Kaitlyn's arm, pulling the blonde eighteen-year-old out with him. His forceful movements brooked no refusal, and with a forlorn look back at me Kaitlyn stumbled after him.

And then it was just me, Cassandra, and Nicole. Nicole, who was eyeing me with a defeated expression.

"That's it, isn't it?"

"Nicole, wait." I started, but she shook her head, stopping my words in their tracks. I risked a glance at Cassandra, who was just standing off to the side, coolly evaluating the situation.

"I mean, how much more of a fucking sign do you think I need?!" Nicole tossed up her hands, the tears streaming down her face. Haltingly and clumsily, she fumbled around for her purse. And for a moment, she looked around for her jacket while forgetting it was out with Edward.

"Nicole..."

Her head snapped up and she glared at me. "She's pregnant? That little girl?"

"She's eighteen," I stated defensively. And then I looked down at the home pregnancy test I still held in my hands. "And it looks like a 'yes'."

"And you're the father?"

I sighed as the prospect of unexpected fatherhood crushed down on me. "Possibly."

Now Nicole stepped right up to me and lasered hot fury from her eyes into mine. "Who else?"

"What?"

"Who else have you been fucking? Cassandra, I know for sure. The little girl too. Who else? How about Taylor?"

"Yes. But you've known we've been intimate friends for years."

"Forget years. Have you fucked her since we started dating?"

I sighed again. This was not going well at all. "Yes."

"Anybody else?"

The redheaded teen Lindsay immediately popped into my mind. "Well..."

"Fucking A!!!" Nicole yelled. Her hand went up to slap me. I flinched and then braced for the impact, an impact that never came. She just shook her fist in my face, and then snatched up her purse and headed for the door.

I was too shell-shocked to think of anything beyond the fact that the love of my life, the first person I'd felt my soul connect to, was walking out the door. "Nicole!" I pleaded.

She stopped for just a moment. Without turning, she hung her head. "I really wish I'd met you sooner. Before all this craziness. We might have been something really special."