John Billionaire Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached down and dipped a finger into Lindsay's rosebud star, almost as red as her hair. And the finger slid easily, coated by a thick layer of lube already waiting for me. With a twisted grin, I pulled out of the teen's tasty twat and re-aimed my cock.

She grunted when the mushroom head began splitting her sphincter, a low groan that finally turned into a gasp when the head popped through. And then she was moaning again as I pressed forward, eventually burying myself deep inside to her bowels.

Meanwhile, Taylor went over to Kaitlyn, still lying on her back trying to recover from my assault. She kissed her for a moment before straddling the blonde's face and lowering her steaming pussy for some girl loving.

Lindsay panted against the mattress, her cheek flattened while my cock sawed in and out of her. One of her hands found its way to her own clit, strumming it while I drilled her asshole.

Lindsay whimpered and tried to get onto all fours. And with my skinny slut prostrate before me, I really began to pound the shit out of her. Over and over I slammed my hips forward, banging against Lindsay's asscheeks with a loud slap followed by a staccato yelp from the redhead. And then we repeated the process.

I relocated my hands to her hips and with the extra leverage, I started moving faster and faster and faster. My cock was a blur disappearing in and out almost too fast to really track, and Lindsay's moaning had turned into one continuous crooning wail.

I felt her tighten up, her body trying to still itself and brace against the coming orgasm, but my arms kept her body in motion while her legs suddenly tensed and she came. Her ass muscles clamped down on me, and with that final trigger I unloaded a diluvial torrent of jism deep into her backside.

And when I was done with her, I just let go and let her light body fall into a heap against the bed. She was shivering, unable to stop the trembling in her arms as she laid there, her eyes rolled up into her head from the overwhelming sensations.

A single cum bubble lifted to the surface of her used and abused asshole, stretched obscenely wide. Her head twitched once, and for a second I worried she might be in some form of medical shock. And yet, there was a contented smile on her face.

Taylor was soon beside me. "Get the animal out?"

I rotated my head, cricking my neck and inhaled deeply. "I think so." A lot of pent- up rage truly had left me. And for the first time today, I had full command of my senses. I surveyed the carnage, two worn 18-year-old bodies leaking my cum and stretched out across my bed.

Taylor stepped off the bed and held out her hand to me. Her eyes glinted a bright blue behind her long bangs. "Take a shower with me?"

"Sure."

A few minutes later, I'd recovered my breath and the warm water was doing wonders for me. I felt freshened and a few minutes after that, Taylor had me all cleaned up. She was delicate with the soap and her massaging hands were wonderful against my hot skin. "You keep that up, and you'll have to do this for me every day," I joked.

"I'd love to," she replied, completely serious.

I didn't reply, surprise and wonder in my eyes. Taylor stepped forward and looked right at me. At the moment, her eyes were still the same clear blue. This wasn't lust. She stopped just an inch from kissing me, her nose barely grazing against mine as she looked through me and into my soul. "Someday, Johnny, I'm going to marry you."

My eyebrows immediately shot up.

"I told you before, Johnny. I love you." She looked down for a moment, and then with a lonely sadness she asked, "So when are you going to realize how much you love me?"

I choked on my answer. She leaned in and rubbed her cheek against mine tenderly before returning her gaze to mine. I could lose myself in those eyes. "I see it, Johnny. I see how much you love me, you've always loved me. It's deep down there, and it never goes away."

Taylor stretched out her long body, her arms reaching up towards the ceiling while her upper torso rotated and proudly displayed her perfectly shaped tits. With the water cascading around us, her jet black hair was slicked against her scalp and making her eyes even more brilliant. The beats of water dripping across her taut skin made her curves even more enticing. "I'm all yours. Anytime you want. However you want. Whenever you'll have me."

"Well..." I began, realizing that my cock was rather hard once again.

She leaned back against the wall and raised one foot onto the shower bench, warm wood at just the right height for her to spread open her shaven pussy for my inspection.

I stepped forward, guided by my cock and also by my life-long infatuation with this gorgeous woman. I had wanted to love her for so long. And now I had my final choice. I could keep pursuing Nicole, the nice girl from the fifth floor with whom I shared an amazing chemistry but who couldn't handle my lifestyle. Or I could finally choose my dream girl, the beautiful person who was finally choosing me.

Taylor reached down with her fingers, parting her own wet, pink labia in welcome anticipation, and then my hard erection found the familiar pathway to Taylor's wet pussy and with a gasping lunge, I slid myself home.

She cooed and curled her limbs around my body, wrapping arms around my back and long legs around my lower back, already flinging her body up against me while I pistoned in and out of her juicing slit.

"Oh, FUCK, Taylor. You feel so good."

"Only the best for you, baby. Oooh... harder!"

I complied and began really drilling her out, banging her butt against the shower wall. And then it really hit me.

I could make Taylor happy. Right now I was the absolute best man she could hope for. Back in college, I wasn't. I was just another guy. I wasn't the smartest or the most successful. She liked me, true. But Taylor always aspired for the best: in her personal appearance, in her career, and in her love life. No one could ever tie her down because she was always looking for greener pastures.

And once I became the greenest pasture around, Taylor came right to me. So maybe the money had a lot to do with it. Maybe that's why she used me to advance her career. Did that necessarily mean she didn't really love me? No. But only after I became a billionaire did she open her heart to explore the possibility of falling in love with me. And she did.

"Love me, Johnny. Love me as I love you," she pleaded as our bodies moved in unison.

I could feel it. I could feel her words reverberating deep in my heart. Taylor really did love me. Both for the friend I was and the ideal man I could now become for her. But it was love. And as she gasped and bit at my neck, I realized I'd truly gotten her. If I let myself go, if Taylor got pregnant, she'd never think of leaving me and collecting child support. Taylor would marry me and love me and want to raise our children together. I had her, the girl I always wanted...

...and yet, I loved Cassandra, just in a different way. And now I finally understood.

My relationship with Nicole had been an uphill battle since the beginning. She never enjoyed the fame and despite our intense chemistry, we just weren't meant to be. Maybe in another life, the life I would have led if I'd never inherited and become John Billionaire.

But I did. The inheritance happened and every change in my life happened and brought me to where I was today. It was the catalyst that brought Taylor to me.

Besides, with Taylor and Cassandra, I could have them both. I could have my cake and eat it too. Taylor was the perfect girlfriend, maybe even wife. She was upper-crust and accustomed to the finer things in life. She had no fear of the publicity and fame. She encouraged me having other fucktoys and was a sex goddess in her own right.

By contrast, Cassandra would be ever loyal, and always there for me. No matter what might happen in our lives, she would never leave me. How could she if she was never WITH me. No marital requirements. No financial obligations to cloud the relationship. Just mutual respect and love and a common goal. And no matter my romantic ups and downs, I would always have her to support me. And I would always love her for that.

Despite my mental pondering, I'd still been making love to Taylor with every fiber of my being. It was as if our souls had become intertwined. So I felt more than heard her scream as she clutched me tighter and came, arching her back and thrusting her naked, wet tits up into my chest.

When she came down from her high, I pulled my cock out of her and then turned us around, sitting on the bench myself, and while Taylor was still wobbling in the aftershocks of her orgasm, I spun her and sat her down on me, re-entering my upright shaft into the vaginal folds of her gateway to paradise. Together, with her, I really was in paradise.

"God, Taylor, you are so fucking hot..." I groaned as my cock pistoned in and out of her body. I could stare at this sight all day, watching her butt rise and fall around my shaft. The ass in my hands was absolutely perfect. Even after all the other women I'd been with, I could still say Taylor had the most perfectly fuckable body I had ever seen. The hips flared prettily around perfectly-shaped tight globes. The skin was milky white save for the blush from the hot water.

I leaned forward, pressing my chest against the slickness of her back. I nibbled on her neck and wrapped my hands around her torso, palming her firm tits and squeezing them as she bounced in my lap. I tweaked her nipples just the way I knew she liked me to.

"Oh, don't stop. I'm gonna cum. Fuck me, Johnny! Fuck me!" she cried urgently as she began jerking her body down against me with each push.

I gripped her hips in my hands, readying myself for the final stretch. With metronomic precision, I thrust up off the bench, in and out of her rapidly, giving in to the wonderful feelings to let myself go as well. Here was a gorgeous woman with a potentially fertile womb. And yet I had no hang-ups about filling her with my seed. How could I? This was Taylor. This was a woman I loved. I had no fear.

"Johnny! Johnny! JOHNNY!" Taylor cried out as the orgasm built inside of her. And then I had the perfect way to set it off.

"Taylor, **I love you**."

She howled in unearthly delight, and every single neuron in her body seemed to fire off at once. And then I was joining her.

Words can't describe an orgasm like that. People try to compare it to a nuclear bomb or a cosmic supernova. That's just the physical. I'd had great physical orgasms before, many of them with the beautiful brunette in my lap over the years.

This was an emotional orgasm. This was my soul finally recognizing a counterpart in another human being. It was one of the most wonderful moments of my life.

And when my consciousness returned back down to this earthly plane of existence, I found I was still cumming. Taylor's body was twitching in my arms, completely overwhelmed by sheer orgasmic force. And over and over I was pumping a torrent of sperm into her waiting and willing body.

"I love you," I whispered, and then another shot burst of out me. "I love you..." and then the last glob of cum squeezed out and embedded itself into Taylor's womb.

We were both panting with exhaustion, minds racing in a futile attempt to comprehend what had just happened to us. In the end, Taylor merely sagged into my embrace, letting me wrap my arms around her to hold her tight. "Johnny, I love you, too."

***

"Well, I've got a busy afternoon." Kaitlyn smiled at me, squeezing Lindsay's hand for support. "I've gotta tell my dad I'm not pregnant. He's going to be pissed."

"Pissed about losing an opportunity for a ton of cash, that is," Lindsay put in. "Your mom is the only one who might've wanted to have a grandkid this early."

Taylor smiled, giving Kaitlyn a reassuring pat on the arm. "It's for the best. Come on, he'll get over it and you'll be fine. Tomorrow, I'll take you both out to this new club on Madison."

"Promise?"

"Absolutely." She stepped forward and kissed the blonde girl on the lips. "Call me as soon as you're done talking to him."

"I will." And then the Kaitlyn turned to me. "Now YOU. You take good care of Taylor. You do anything to upset her and I'll come up the ladder and cut your balls off!"

Lindsay laughed. "You know, she just might."

I wasn't sure whether to be humored or actually scared. "You do that and you can't be my mistress anymore," I frowned. Taylor giggled and squeezed my hand.

"Well... maybe I'll leave one ball intact. I need something to fill my ass with your wonderful cum."

Shaking my head, I stepped forward and kissed Kaitlyn. "Good luck, Princess. I'll see you later."

And when the two teens were gone, Taylor turned to me and planted a passionate kiss on my lips while reaching a hand down to my crotch. "Hmm, so now. What shall we do together?

"Oh, no. You're going to have to give me at least a LITTLE time to recharge." On cue, my stomach growled. I grinned and made my decision. "Come on, let's go out and have a very public lunch together."

"Really?" Taylor swooned. "You know what will happen, right?"

"Yeah." I felt confident in my decision. "We'll head downtown, you'll get your picture on a few more magazines, and THEN I'll bring you back here so we can fuck like rabbits."

There were tears in her eyes as those ramifications were setting in. She was realizing that I was accepting her. And then she kissed me again. "I love you, Johnny."

"I love you, too. Now let's see where the future takes us."

***

***TUESDAY***

It was early morning, the sun not yet up. I glanced across the bed, seeing Taylor's sweet face as she slept peacefully. Her hair was an artful mess around her head, perfectly strewn so that you'd think a makeup artist had specifically placed each strand on purpose.

We might have been forgiven for sleeping in today. After all, Taylor and I had spent almost the entire afternoon fucking the shit out of each other. It was exhausting. And yet, despite the early hour, I felt fully refreshed... eager, actually. I finally had my world figured out and I wanted it to start as soon as possible.

She was an angel. There was even a shaft of moonlight coming through the windows and illuminating only her head and shoulders in a silvery grey.

I slid down on the pillow until my face was right in front of hers. I remained for several minutes, just studying her face as if seeing it for the first time: perfect cheekbones, delicate lips, silky smooth skin. In her sleep, Taylor's hard edge was gone. She was just a girl, deeply in love and happy to sleep in the bed of her man. With her model haughtiness stripped away, she seemed so much more... human.

Here was a girl who wanted me, no strings attached. She put no limitations on my life and had no fear of it either. She just loved me for who I was. And whatever mistakes she had made she'd served her penance.

I stayed for a long time, until some subconscious part of her sensed my presence. With a soft yawn, her eyelids blinked open a few times. I was right. The moonlight matched her eyes.

"Johnny?" she whispered sleepily.

"Yeah..."

"What are you doing?"

"Just watching you."

"Mmm..." she hummed happily, half-lapsing back into sleep.

I circled the bed and slipped myself beneath the covers. Then spooning myself behind her, I slid the strap of her nightgown off her shoulder and kissed the exposed skin gently. As I continued caressing her lovely body and nibbling at her neck, she laughed quietly and snuggled tighter into my embrace.

We went at least ten minutes without saying anything, simply cuddling and deriving our pleasure from that simple contact. I could die at this moment and die a happy man. I had an angel in my arms.

With Taylor, this just seemed right. She was my beginning, and in the end you always find yourself back at the beginning.

***

***TWO YEARS LATER***

*SLURP*

"Oh, fuck yeah..."

"Mmm..."

In the final moments, she released my banana-bent cock from the trappings of her full cleavage. I groaned unhappily at the hot flesh of her tits leaving my sensitive skin, but then I was deep inside her mouth and the pleasure had completely taken over.

I gripped her head by her cheeks and ears, consciously trying not to mess up her perfectly coiffed hair while half-failing as I thrust in and out between her lips rapidly.

And then my eyes rolled back up into my head and I was cumming, spurting jet after jet of warm cum into the back of her throat. Her blue eyes glittered as she savored the emotions of the moment while simultaneously swallowing rapidly to avoid a mess. Neither of us had much time to clean up a mess.

When she was done drinking down all I had to give her, she popped off with a contented sigh and then dabbed at my wet penis with a cloth handkerchief. Still on her knees before me, she cleaned me up and then gently tucking me away, buttoned me up into my tuxedo pants.

I just panted, catching my breath, letting her do her thing.

We had just minutes left. I turned and looked to the mirror, straightening my tie and getting my shirt properly arranged.

Meanwhile, Cassandra found her bra and quickly put away her heavy breasts, removing paradise from view while simultaneously pushing them together in cleavage so perfect it made my mouth water to free them once again. She smirked at my look through the mirror, and began pulling the straps of her dress back up around her shoulders.

"Feeling better now?" she asked, her Australian accent oh so sexy while she played with her hair, the golden blonde locks piled high in such an artfully dramatic way.

"Very." I felt all the knots in my shoulders were gone. "Thank you."

"Well getting married is NOT something you want to do all tensed up. Now just relax and enjoy the moment. Everything is beautiful. Just have fun with the next few hours because they will pass by so quickly." She patted me on the back. "You ready?"

"Yeah." I turned and held her shoulders, looking into her eyes. "I love you."

"I know. I love you, too, Jonathan."

I gave her one last smile. "Let's go."

Two minutes later I was in place, my mom beaming proudly in the front row. And a couple minutes after that the doors at the end of the aisle opened, and there she was.

Her raven dark hair had grown over the past couple of years, enough that she could have a properly elegant look for our wedding photos. And even from afar, I could see Taylor's blue eyes piercing into me.

I couldn't wipe the silly grin from my face at my delight in seeing her. I looked at my mom, I looked at Cassandra, and then my eyes were right back to my Taylor.

When she came to me and I held her hand with my own, I muttered under my breath so only she could hear, "God, Taylor, you are so fucking hot."

"I know," she sassed. Taylor couldn't help but giggle happily. "I can't believe we're here."

"Believe it. I love you."

"I love you, too." And she bent to kiss me.

"Ahem," came a growl. The old guy in the formal suit behind me glowered and stated, "We're not at that part yet."

I smirked and then planted a wet kiss on Taylor's lips. And then a flurry of flashbulbs went off, strobing so fast they all blended together to surround us in a white glow. I felt like I was in heaven.

Hey, I'm Jonathan Kwong... billionaire. I can do whatever the fuck I want. Everything works out alright in the end.

***

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

***

***EPILOGUE:***

"It was the wedding of the year, and we've got the exclusive scoop on the secret honeymoon! Hi, I'm Tricia Tanaka. Well, the grand wedding between Jonathan Kwong and Taylor Brynn topped our buzzmeter and seemingly shut down half of Manhattan. And you can get all the insider photos on our website!